The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 1099
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Stab stab stab the Josh gently 'till he posts merrily merrily merrily merrily he is -

    Spoiler: title continuation
    Show
    - full of holes!~

    Airmid also awaits the response of the simple farmer's wife, whilst also picturing herself running like a gazelle fully plated in the heaviest adamantine full plate.

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Hard mode Pathfinder

    As she steps out the barn she calls back ďMy husbands name is Balde.Ē With that she hurries to the farm house.

    Spoiler: Into the field
    Show
    Im assuming that Clarity is going to scout ahead so thatís what Iím going with. If thatís wrong just let me know and Iíll change it.


    You all move out Clarity moving ahead to scout the area.

    Roll survival to track or knowledge nature to find good hunting grounds and so find him

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default "There is no survival when I am one with nature" -Airmid before disrobing

    Spoiler: Survival
    Show
    (1d20+7)[24]

    Spoiler: Knowledge Nature
    Show
    (1d20+5)[7]

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #12

    (1d20+10)[29] perception Hyensum looking out for anything +2 for any traps

    (1d20+6)[8] Survival Zarvum

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Rollin' rollin' rollin'

    Survival (1d20+7)[21]
    Knowledge Nature (1d20+8)[18]

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Land marks or Land mines

    Lay of the land and dead eye lore are both cast by Clarity as soon as she gets to the spot in question stated by the farmers wife.

    Knowledge Geography (1d20+8)[9] to know the lands for good hunting spots.
    Survival (1d20+12)[29] to start searching for areas to track
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Hard mode Pathfinder

    Spoiler: Hyensum
    Show
    You spot a section of wall that has a small trail that heads into the forest. That area seems to be the location that the deer are jumping the fence. Your sharp eyes are able to pick up part of their trail.


    Spoiler: Clarity
    Show
    With the help of the others you are able to find and follow the farmers tacks. About a half mile in you find a leg with a blood trail leading away from it. Following the blood trail you find a tree that looks like its been mauled and in the tree you see the farmer though he looks to be either unconscious or dead.


    Spoiler: Hyensun2
    Show
    After you find the farmer you notice a bush move a little ways off and can see the tips of a trolls ears peeking above the bush as it waits in ambush. It doesnít seem to notice that youíve seen it though does look about ready to pounce.
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-01-07 at 08:38 PM.

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default "Follow the bloody red road~" -Airmid spreading the blood of her victims

    "At least you don't abandon me, Zetaya...." Airmid mumbles under her breath as they enter the forested area and await Clarity.
    "Any idea which direction Clarity and Hyen are?"
    Spoiler: Perception to find Clarity's or Hyen's tracks
    Show
    (1d20+10)[11]

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Oh Airmid

    "Oh Airmid, " Zetaya spoke softly "no once is leaving you behind. Storm-Breaker is just scouting ahead and Yen is right here with us. No worries."

    Spoiler: Troll Knowledge
    Show
    (1d20+8)[16]

    Spoiler: Perception
    Show
    (1d20+9)[27]

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default That's what happens with a Natural One Perception you think you lose someone

    "Ah!" Airmid jumps at the sight of Hyen. "I didn't actually see you there, I thought I saw you go ahead."
    She stares at Hyen, then back to Zarvum and back to Hyen. "............You've always been a bit sneaky..."
    "Thanks, Zetaya, you always can cheer me up."
    Airmi gives her a strong hug.

    Spoiler: For Josh
    Show
    Would I notice that Hyen has seen something, if he hasn't said it just yet. AKA Sense Motive

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default More Touchy... Why Can't You See?

    Zetaya stops, pats Airmid on the head with one arm as the other slightly returns the hug. She pulls herself away from Airmid, before she does her body lets out a big shudder. She smiles down at Airmid and clears her throat. "Let's get going, no time to waste."

    Spoiler: Airmid
    Show
    You can physically feel the shudder, her body couldn't hide this one...
    Last edited by Ria_Whitefire; 2019-01-08 at 12:41 AM.

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default the blind feel to see

    "R-right, sorry. You don't like to be touched, it's why we're basically a perfect duo.
    I keep you from getting hit, but I usually get the bruises for you... At least Torag's blessing allows me to heal myself and others."

    She scratches the back of her head in a dismissive way.

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default I seem to have found my tree legs. Well one at least.

    Clarity rushes back to the group.
    "Farmer found in a tree. Leg missing, there is blood everywhere. Danger is likely imminent as the blood is fresh. Getting into storm position... the rains may fall soon. Stand firm my brother and sisters."
    With that, Clarity moves to back of the line and watches the parties movements roughly 80 feet away and preferably near a tree.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #13

    After Clarity finishes her report Hyensum says "And in that bush the troll is hiding waiting for us." He points to the hidden troll drawing his weapons.

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Ambush the bush of ambush

    "Let's get ready then."
    Spoiler: initiative
    Show
    Also I hope it's ONCE per fight we're doing initiative otherwise that'll get too annoying via forums
    (1d20+1)[21]

    Since everyone was already granted the feat and only Clarity, who doesn't need it, left my range they still have it
    then Airmid channels as a standard action into her shield to give everyone +6 to their AC as a shield bonus,
    and extends her armor as a free action to grant Hyen, Zarvum and Zetaya a circumstance bonus to their armor of
    +5, as we aren't in combat yet this was all just preparation for the upcoming fight and not actually her turn.
    Though, since her shield now goes as per the light spell, the element of surprise may not be here anymore.
    She truly is the tiniest and shiniest.

    LoH : 12/14
    Rnds of shield bonus : 8/8
    Adj. Ally AC bonus : +11
    My current AC : 19 (extending the Bulwark denies myself my own armor bonus)
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-01-08 at 06:55 PM.

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Hard mode Pathfinder

    Trolls maybe dumb but even they are smart enough to know that when people stop and start talking then one of them lights up that itís probably been seen. The troll lunges out of the bushes and starts to rush you all. You all notice right away that it has what looks to be several different brands across its chest and has a more burnt orenge coloration then the normal dark green.

    Roll initiative

    Spoiler: troll initiative
    Show
    (1d20+3)[19]

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Oh Yes, There Will Be Blood!

    Zetaya takes out her kronens and gets ready for the battle at hand. "I can handle it's weakness. Let's save this farmer post haste." She starts walking towards the opening with the tree.

    Spoiler: Initiative
    Show
    (1d20+4)[7]

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default If people troll people do trolls people trolls?

    (1d20+4)[19] for initiative. First round will be casting a spell on self.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #14

    (1d20+5)[23] initiative

    First action will be to cast blur on Airmid, and have Zar move 30 feet in front of me moving between us and the troll.

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Maps!!!

    This is the layout. fyi the path that you can see on the map doesn't exist this was just the best looking and largest map that I could find. When the troll is in the area of the trees it has improved cover from ranges attacks. It can be hit you just have to shoot around the trees.
    Spoiler: order
    Show
    Hyensum, Airmid, Clarity, Troll, Zetaya





    https://imgur.com/vE3F0Yc
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-01-08 at 08:31 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default "Lets move together"

    "Alright, good thinking sending her up first! Let's all move up together, be ready for anything this doesn't seem like a normal troll..."
    Airmid will hold action until Zetaya and Hyen move up, if no one moves this round she'll grant herself +4 Cover AC from all attacks via her Tower Shield, otherwise she'll make up to a double move to stay caught up with the party (40ft).

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default The clouds gather

    Clarity finishes her spell and holds her move action, the trigger will be when the troll engages a member of the party in combat. The movement will be around the fight and heading towards the base of the tree where the farmer has climbed up. (Intent is to pick up the leg and climb the tree with it and spell re attach it)


    Dead Eye Tutor (3 minutes from this round) - Reduces range penalty by 1 per increment and reduces penalty from Deadly Aim feat.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Hard mode Pathfinder

    The troll rushes forward and throws itself at the phantom in an obvious attempt to knock it aside. The troll stumbles and almost falls from the fact there is no resistance and stops with a confused look on its face after passing though the phantom.

    map

    http://imgur.com/IOfHN94
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-01-09 at 04:17 AM.

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Down the Hatch!

    Zetaya takes a potion, downs it, and gets back into ready for battle stance.

    Spoiler: What is this Potion?
    Show
    I drank a Potion of Enlarge Person

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #15

    Hyensum will take a 5 foot step towards the troll and use a full round action to have Zar become ectopasmic and she will use a full attack action.

    (1d20+5)[10] slam 1 attack if hit (1d6+1)[3] slam damage

    (1d20+5)[11] slam 2 attack if hit (1d6+1)[5] slam damage

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Ouch, those rolls didn't hurt at all :(

    Airmid rushes up to face the troll, 20 feet, and then uses a move action to re-grant herself +4 cover AC. Since she is no longer extending her armor at the moment her AC has her armor bonus as well.
    Then using her swift action to target the troll with Archon Style, granting any adjacent ally an additional +2 Dodge bonus to AC against the troll's next attack, and allows me to redirect one attack per round from the troll to myself.

    LoH : 12/14
    Rnds of shield bonus : 7/8
    Adj. Ally AC bonus : +6 Shield +2 Dodge (always stacks with other dodge)
    My current AC : 29 +4 Cover Bonus (33)

    Spoiler: DM
    Show
    If the troll attacks an adjacent ally this round (which I don't think can happen), these steps in order:
    1) NO ACTION USED - Archon Diversion : Redirect first attack to my AC, 29, done before their roll is known.
    2) if they hit me with that attack, then every ally threatening the creature gets an attack of opportunity via Archon Justice
    3) if they have any other attacks, use AoO to grant +4 AC to adj. ally being targeted (must make DC 10 with a +7 bonus to my roll)
    4) while using the action of AoO, consume a free action to use the feat Extend the Bulwark, granting my ally 1/2 my armor bonus +5 Circumstance bonus, losing my armor for the rest of the round
    5) Repeat 3&4 until out of AoO's (3 Attacks)
    6) if any attacks would still hit the ally, use bodyguard and in harm's way to automatically take the damage/effects of the attack instead of the original target as an immediate action (1/round)
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-01-09 at 06:26 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default As fast as I can on 2 legs, to get the leg, and get a leg up, to give the farmer his.

    Clarity after moving the held. Will take a double move to the leg, attempt to grab the leg as part of the move and start climbing the tree.

    Spoiler: Climb the Ranks
    Show
    (1d20+7)[10] For the climb check, if this entire action has to take multiple rounds to accomplish I will of course bow to the rule. However if it can all be done and requires more rolls just let me know.


    If Clarity falters on the way up she will immediately cast the spell 'Grasp' as an immediate action.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Angry fire baby

    The phantom misses the troll completely. The troll now seems to become angry and starts to steam as it looks at Airmid and bellows and with that bellow releases a cone of flames that stretches all the way past Hyensum and Zetaya lighting the brush on fire in the process as well as a couple of trees.

    roll reflex saves
    Damage (3d6)[12]

    The troll then turns to the phantom and attempts to rip it apart

    Spoiler: attack
    Show
    Bite attack (1d20+7)[17]
    Bite damage (1d8+4)[5]+(1d6)[6]:fire

    claw 1 attack (1d20+7)[19]
    claw 1 damage (1d6+4)[6]+(1d6)[4]:fire

    claw 2 attack (1d20+7)[21]
    claw 2 damage (1d6+4)[10]+(1d6)[5]:fire

    If both claws hit rend damage (1d6+6)[11]


    Spoiler: Map
    Show
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-01-10 at 01:04 AM.

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Re: Hard mode Pathfinder

    (1d20+9)[18] reflex save

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Don't Make me Angry

    Spoiler: Reflex Save
    Show
    (1d20+5)[15]


    Zetaya moves to the right of Airmid, diagonal of the troll. "The Wind shall strike you DOWN!" She exclaims, her braid ends catch fire as she enters her rage and her right arm becomes covered in acid. She'll punch the troll with her right hand, the adamantine kronen (if that makes any difference).

    Attack
    (1d20+11)[24]

    If that hits here's the damage
    (2d6+8)[15]
    Acid Damage
    (1d6)[1]
    Last edited by Ria_Whitefire; 2019-01-10 at 01:46 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •