The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 1040
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default map update

    Yes the troll is size large... It was always size large I just forgot to make it so...

    Spoiler: map
    Show
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-01-10 at 01:50 AM.

  2. - Top - End - #152
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #16

    Hyensum will fire his bow and then move 15 feet towards the troll.

    (1d20+9)[19] attack if hits (1d6)[4] damage

  3. - Top - End - #153
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Fire in the hole

    Spoiler: Reflex
    Show
    (1d20+11)[16]


    Airmid swings her hammer at the troll, hoping to keep its attention.
    (1d20+7)[20] : (1d8+2)[4] if hit
    She'll take her move action to keep the cover bonus, and a swift to give adjacent allies +2 dodge versus its next attack.

    HP : 32/44
    LoH : 12/14
    Rnds of shield bonus : 6/8
    Adj. Ally AC bonus : +6 Shield +2 Dodge (always stacks with other dodge)
    My current AC : 29 +4 Cover Bonus (33)

    Spoiler: DM
    Show
    If the troll attacks an adjacent ally this round, these steps in order:
    1) NO ACTION USED - Archon Diversion : Redirect first attack to my AC, 29, done before their roll is known.
    2) if they hit me with that attack, then every ally threatening the creature gets an attack of opportunity via Archon Justice
    3) if they have any other attacks, use AoO to grant +4 AC to adj. ally being targeted (must make DC 10 with a +7 bonus to my roll)
    4) while using the action of AoO, consume a free action to use the feat Extend the Bulwark, granting my ally 1/2 my armor bonus +5 Circumstance bonus, losing my armor for the rest of the round
    5) Repeat 3&4 until out of AoO's (3 Attacks)
    6) if any attacks would still hit the ally, use bodyguard and in harm's way to automatically take the damage/effects of the attack instead of the original target as an immediate action (1/round)
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-01-10 at 03:01 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #154
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Fire map

    Spoiler: map
    Show
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-01-10 at 03:19 AM.

  5. - Top - End - #155
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Heaven knows the treeway to itself

    (1d20+7)[13] to climb further
    (1d20+8)[27] perception to examine farmer. (1d20+10)[21] heal check to reattach leg next round if farmer is alive before using heal spell next round after that. If farmer is dead then following rounds will be dedicated to other actions.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  6. - Top - End - #156
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Burn!!

    The farmer seems to be alive but barely holding on. He seems to have used his belt to stop the bleeding but looking closer at the leg and the stump it doesn't seem like its going to be able to be attacked with a simple heal spell though one would prevent the farmer from death.

    The troll howls in pain from the hits and with wild swings the troll tries to rip Zetaya apart.

    Spoiler: attacks
    Show

    bite attack (1d20+7)[21]
    bite damage (1d8+4)[9]+(1d6)[4]:fire

    claw 1 attack (1d20+7)[24]
    claw 1 damage (1d6+4)[5]+(1d6)[4]:fire

    claw 2 attack (1d20+7)[25]
    claw 2 damage (1d6+4)[6]+(1d6)[4]:fire

    if both claws hit rend
    damage (1d6+6)[12]


    Spoiler: map
    Show
    the fire speads
    https://imgur.com/m3qcLPp





    Spoiler: instructions
    Show

    if you are in the area of the fire please roll a reflex save dc 15 if you fail you take (1d6)[1] fire damage and must roll a reflex save for all flammable objects on you things inside bags and such are excluded this time. if the item fails the save it takes damage as per the rules for damaging objects most items will take half damage. the amount of damage is the same as you took. aka its on fire
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-01-10 at 03:58 AM.

  7. - Top - End - #157
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default hard to hit something so shiny

    First bite is redirected to me and misses, even without a successful aid another the troll misses the other hits.
    This is because I take my free action to give Zetaya +5 along with +8 for the first and +6 on the second.
    So, first hit misses me with 33AC, then misses Zetaya with her 15+8+5, and misses again with her 15+6+5.

    Current AC is : 23
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-01-10 at 04:45 AM.

  8. - Top - End - #158
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Thank You Airmid, The Boldest of the Group

    Spoiler: DM Relfex Saves and Airmid
    Show
    Okay so the bite missed, the second attack hit but was given to Airmid, the third (thanks to the AC bonus of 17) missed. Here are my reflex saves for myself (1d20+5)[13] and my stuff (mainly my clothing) (1d20+5)[10]


    "The breeze will lull you to SLEEP!" She yells as she puts all she has into this blow.

    Spoiler: DM
    Show
    I will be using knockout for this next attack. (If I hit) It's a fortitude save and the DC is 10+1/2 brawler level + str or dex mod (whichever is higher), so the DC is 19. If it fails it is unconscious for 1d6 rounds. My elemental assault is still going off with acid.


    Attack
    (1d20+11)[19]

    Damage
    (2d6+8)[12]
    Acid Damage
    (1d6)[2]

  9. - Top - End - #159
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Trolls sleep?

    You strike the troll and it seems to stagger slightly before recovering from your punch.

    fort save (1d20+10)[20]
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-01-10 at 05:00 AM.

  10. - Top - End - #160
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #17

    (1d20+9)[24] reflex save

    hyensum will attempt to acrobatics next to the troll so he and Zetaya are flanking it and attack with a kukri.

    (1d20+14)[20] acrobatics

    (1d20+9)[22] attack if hit then (1d4+5)[6] damage and (2d6)[2] sneak attack damage

    forgot to add +2 from flanking to attack
    Last edited by Heroofnowhere; 2019-01-10 at 10:31 PM.

  11. - Top - End - #161
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Hard mode Pathfinder

    You try to get passed the troll but it lashes out with a bite that's just a little faster then you thought it would be. Though you do manage to slide your blade into its shoulder.

    bite attack (1d20+7)[20]
    bite damage (1d8+4)[8]+(1d6)[6]:fire

    Spoiler: map
    Show

  12. - Top - End - #162
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default The **** you will, bite my friends!

    Airmid will do her best to resist the flames,
    Spoiler: Reflex
    Show
    (1d20+11)[26]

    She'll take a standard action to heal Zetaya with LoH, (2d6)[5]
    Then take a swift action to heal herself, (2d6)[6]


    HP : 38/44
    LoH : 10/14
    Rnds of shield bonus : 5/8
    Adj. Ally AC bonus : +6 Shield +2 Dodge (always stacks with other dodge)
    My current AC : 29 +4 Cover Bonus (33)
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-01-11 at 02:39 AM.

  13. - Top - End - #163
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default The Fire Spreads

    The troll grasps out trying to grab Zetaya to pin her down and more easily rip her apart.

    grapple check (1d20+11)[15]

    The trolls claws miss by a large margin and fails to grapple Zetaya
    Last edited by Shongesabbe; 2019-01-11 at 03:30 AM.

  14. - Top - End - #164
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Blessings be to those who bleed.

    Clarity decides to place/drop the leg near Balde after seeing the shape he is in. She then spontaneously casts cure light wounds on the poor farmer from one spell that was once abundant ammunition.

    Standard action cure light wounds.
    Swift action apply healers blessing to the casting which empowers it.
    Move action draw bow from quiver.

    Spoiler: Cure Wounds
    Show
    (1d8+4)[9] +50% = 13 altogether


    After the spell is cast and the bow is out, Clarity will look back and observe the troll to see how injured it looks and to survey the intensity of the forest fire. (ie perception check D.M.)
    Last edited by Aramtyth; 2019-01-11 at 03:39 AM.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  15. - Top - End - #165
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Fire fire fire

    The farmer's breathing seems to stabilize when you cast you spell on him.

    When you observe the troll you note something strange the flames that are around it almost seem to be drawn into its brands causing them to glow faintly though its hard to make out in the light of the fire. You also note that the acid burns are starting to heal. From your knowledge of things it seems that the fire is healing and granting the troll some form of power that is probably on of the major reasons that the troll used fire not just as a method of attack but also self empowerment.

    Spoiler: map
    Show


    new fire damage on failed save (1d6)[6]

  16. - Top - End - #166
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Through the Fire and the Flames

    Zetaya's arms go back to normal as she calls forth inner strength and delivers another blow.

    Spoiler: DM
    Show
    I'm turning off my elemental assault at the moment, also I'm spending a move action to use Martial Flexibility and gain the Weapon Specialization feat for her Kronens. In addition she is also going to use Power Attack.


    Reflex Save (1d20+5)[6]

    Attack (1d20+9)[22]

    Damage (2d6+12)[20] acid (1d6)[1]

  17. - Top - End - #167
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #18

    (1d20+9)[12] reflex save

    Hyensum will take a 5 foot step up to get into flanking position.

    (1d20+9)[27] attack kukri 1 if hit (1d4+5)[8] damage (2d6)[2] sneak damage

    (1d20+9)[25] attack kukri 2 if hit (1d4+2)[6] damage (2d6)[8] sneak damage

  18. - Top - End - #168
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    WolfInSheepsClothing

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Hard mode Pathfinder

    As the blows land the troll staggers and falls to the ground and stops moving.

  19. - Top - End - #169
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default Through the Fire and the Flames we carry on!! *Crazy Guitar*

    "Comrades, the fire is allowing it to regenerate from it's acid wounds! Pull it out of the fire or douse the flames around it's body before finishing it! We need to control the flames before the whole forest catches. I will summon as much water as I can around the spread!" Clarity shouts as she prepares herself for what is to come.

    Move action put bow back in quiver (hahaha didn't keep long)
    Free action drop off tree. Fall half way down. Swift action Cast Grasp spell.
    Once secure free action drop again the remaining distance safely.
    Standard-Double move action to put myself 10 feet before the spread.

    Intent, next round will create water and move around line to slow spread of flames.
    If rolls needed please advise.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  20. - Top - End - #170
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default *Intense guitar controller flapping sounds while playing TtFatF*

    "I've got this!!!"
    Spoiler: For DM
    Show
    An adult troll weighs around 1,000 pounds.
    Airmid's lift off ground is 1,040, and push/drag is 2600.

    Spoiler: Reflex for the fire
    Show
    (1d20+11)[20]

    Airmid grabs the troll around its arm and in a staggering feat of strength drags the troll to the east forty feet and out of the fire.
    "Quickly, keep it from the fire like Clarity said!"

  21. - Top - End - #171
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default This Troll is Going Down...

    "Acid will kill," Zetaya growled as she walks the 40 feet to where Airmid drug the troll. "I'll take care of him."

    Zetaya with all her fury punches the troll in the head with acid, burying her right kronen into its head (between the eyes). After the deed is done she yanks her kronen out of the troll's skull and calms herself, losing her rage. She turns to Airmid "The troll is dead but in order to help put out this fire I need your shield so I can use it for a shovel. I will personally clean and shine it to its original glory afterwards."

    Attack (1d20+9)[26]

    Damage (2d6+12)[16]

    Because I accidentally rolled acid in my last post it will be utilized here.
    Last edited by Ria_Whitefire; 2019-01-11 at 09:48 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #172
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Argh! I forgot!

    (out of game) Sorry I forgot to roll my reflex save for my turn. Here it is.

    (1d20+5)[14]

  23. - Top - End - #173
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #19 Always double tap

    Hyensum will walk over to the troll and cut out its throat so it can't breath.

    (1d20+9)[26] reflex save

    coup de grace (1d4+5)[6] damage (2d6)[5] sneak damage

  24. - Top - End - #174
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default The mom shall dig!!

    Airmid takes her shield and tosses it to Zetaya, "Use that to pile dirt onto the fire!"
    She quickly undoes the ribbon like straps around her waste and hands it as well, "Put this on, it's the secret to my strength!"
    Turning to Hyen, "Can I get that tool of yours? It can turn into a shovel, right?"

    * post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Nathan-the-Anon; 2019-01-12 at 02:33 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #175
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #20

    Hyensum reaches into his pack and pulls out the every tool and tosses it to Airmid.

  26. - Top - End - #176
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Oregon
    Gender
    Male

    Default One 5 foot step at a time.

    Clarity casts create water and starts to dump 8 gallons of water on a 5 foot are of fire. Taking care to avoid the fire.
    The best breeze we will ever feel on our face is the one that reminds us that we are moving forward.
    - Aramtyth Ak'rathion

  27. - Top - End - #177
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Now to get BIG

    Airmid looks up at the once twice as big, Zetaya who now stands almost four times as tall as her.
    "Can I get one of those potions, I'll pay you back. Also one for Hyen."

  28. - Top - End - #178
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    MonkGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018

    Default Who's Got the Potion? I Got the Potion

    Zetaya reaches into her pack and pulls out two potions of enlarge person and hands them to Airmid and Yen. She then starts to dig.

  29. - Top - End - #179
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Nathan-the-Anon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015

    Default Airmid is now the shiniest towering mom

    Drinking the potion she rushes to the edge of the eastern fire and uses the any tool as a shovel to start digging a trench around the fire, putting the dirt onto the burning forest floor.
    "Quickly, I'll dig out a trench around it and you guys help pile the extra dirt into the fire!"

    Spoiler: Slight plan change
    Show
    This should work even BETTER to keep the fire at bay!

  30. - Top - End - #180
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Hyensum post #21

    Hensum drinks the potion and starts to shovel dirt on to the fire with all 4 hands shouting " Clarity pour water on the dirt to soften it so we can dig faster."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •