New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Heir to the Throne IC2

"Oh you actually want to know, most just tell me to be quiet and than I do. But I shall." propping his foot up and squinting his eye. With a much gruffer voice " Farley, you see the good gods decided to make the world in their image they made it with love and because of that it's made soft. The way of the mountain though is not for such softness, my hands are like clay fired by battle and they are hard they break things. You child are forged of iron except for that brain of yours that's cloth if you're not careful this world will break." lifting a piece of stone and crushing it in his hands

"Some folks break and they don't fix easily so be gentle. Or else" dropping the gruff voice "And then she'd punch me in the arm but I don't want to do that, that always hurt and then she'd spit but I am not good at that." he tries his best to spit but only manages a pitiful loogie.
    This is horrifying beyond anything Lovecraft ever wrote or Giger ever drew.

MCulpa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVopG...el_video_title
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192558

(Screw the point)-Doomboy911

2. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Doctor MacArdle checks out Vettis first, as he seemed to take the brunt of the damage. She quietly bandages him up a bit and then casts a healing spell.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Vettis heals (1d8+1)[4] HP.
    Heal - (1d20+10)[21] vs. DC 10 to double his natural healing rate the next time he rests for 8 hours.
    My 5e Monster Repository (a modest collection)
    Spoiler: 5e Quick, ad-hoc numbers
    Show
    Task DCs — Simple: 8 | Normal: 13 | Challenging: 18 | Formidable: 23
    Monsters (1 v. 1) — AC: 12 + level/2 | HP: 10 × level | To-Hit: 2 + level/2 | DPR: 4 × level
    Solos (v. 4 PCs) — +2 to AC & To-Hit | HP: 5 × level | DPR: 10 × level
    Monster treasure — CR2 × tier gp

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Vettis

"Thanks for the help, doc." Vettis moves carefully, trying not to stress any of the stitches as he puts his armor back on afterward.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Doomboy911 View Post
    "Oh you actually want to know, most just tell me to be quiet and than I do. But I shall." propping his foot up and squinting his eye. With a much gruffer voice " Farley, you see the good gods decided to make the world in their image they made it with love and because of that it's made soft. The way of the mountain though is not for such softness, my hands are like clay fired by battle and they are hard they break things. You child are forged of iron except for that brain of yours that's cloth if you're not careful this world will break." lifting a piece of stone and crushing it in his hands

"Some folks break and they don't fix easily so be gentle. Or else" dropping the gruff voice "And then she'd punch me in the arm but I don't want to do that, that always hurt and then she'd spit but I am not good at that." he tries his best to spit but only manages a pitiful loogie.
    Aurora heard him out, and took a moment to consider it while the Doc worked on Vettis and then Farley before responding.

"She recommended being careful. She didn't recommend, when in immediate danger, not using your ability, or standing in the way of others who would act, Farley. I'm fairly certain, from the sound of it, she'd agree with that assessment."
    "I Burn!"

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"Hmm perhaps that is why the path of the gardener is better suited for me. My strength is not meant to destroy, I can only prevent so much death but I will prevent as much as I can." pulling out the chalk he marks the inside of his robe three times and makes two of the slashes into an X.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Troll in the Playground

Percival watches the exchange between the princess and the monk silently. That the world were so simple, even for gardeners he thinks to himself. He checks the edge of the battlefield for any misplaced arrows, then stands ready to continue their descent.
    Last edited by Luccan; 2019-02-28 at 02:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifft View Post
    All Roads Lead to Gnome.

I for one support the Gnoman Empire.

Spoiler: Build Contests
    Show

E6 Iron Chef XVI Shared First Place: Black Wing

E6 Iron Chef XXI Shared Second Place: The Shadow's Hand

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Rubbing the burnt skin off his hand Farley heads to the shaft "Shall we continue onward or do we want to take a rest? A lot of folks used fancy stuff and that can be exhausting."