The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Default Legend of Zelda Races PEACH

Just for fun, I've created a bunch of Pathfinder Races from Legend of Zelda. I drew inspiration from many different games of the series, even from the original Legend of Zelda game on the NES. Often a race will have traits pulled from several different games. Also, I had to shrink the sizes of some of the monsters, to get down to a reasonable race point limit, I know Moblins and Lynels would probably be bigger. I also tend to play fast and loose with the prerequisites, so don't be surprised if I bend a few, and outright ignore a few others. There's also a list of languages, it's down at the bottom. Anyway, let me know your thoughts! I welcome suggestions for improvement!

Legend of Zelda races

I made extensive use of my custom pathfinder race traits, as seen here: Big Pile of Homebrew Race Traits. I've marked which traits are homebrew in the zelda races list. Though, if I've missed one, let me know. Thanks!

EDIT: So, I just found out what PEACH means via google search. Figure it fits here.
    Last edited by Fortis; 2018-12-20 at 04:16 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Legend of Zelda Races PEACH

Looking good. Can't see anything wrong with your first few races. As for Gorrons, Well, its just a nitpick but I am pretty sure they would only be immune to or possesses resistance to fire. Maybe even have a vulnerability to cold, if Majoras mask is anything to go off of.
    Last edited by jburner1234; 2018-12-21 at 08:24 PM. Reason: fixed some grammar

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Default Re: Legend of Zelda Races PEACH

Quote Originally Posted by jburner1234 View Post
    Looking good. Can't see anything wrong with your first few races. As for Gorrons, Well, its just a nitpick but I am pretty sure they would only be immune to or possesses resistance to fire. Maybe even have a vulnerability to cold, if Majoras mask is anything to go off of.
    I went back and checked, and I did give Gorons fire resistance. I considered fire immunity, but that trait is too expensive. Even giving them a vulnerability to ice wouldn't offset the cost. The gorons are already over my 15-ish RP limit.