New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Can see images on mobile version of website, but not desktop version

There is a certain kind* of website that requires a paid subscription in order to view/download videos and images on the website. I have an account with a paid subscription on such a website. My problem is this: I can view videos without a problem - however, I cannot view images on the desktop version of the website, despite being able to do so on the mobile version of the website. When I opened the dev tools in Google Chrome to see what was going on, I found that I was getting a bunch of 401 errors. As I said, I can view the images on the mobile version of the website, for some reason, and it also doesn't matter what kind of device I'm viewing it on - only which version of the website I'm viewing. It's rather frustrating.

No help is required any more. Sorry for troubling anyone.
    Last edited by Domino Quartz; 2018-12-23 at 07:32 PM.
    Spoiler: Out-of-context quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    ...He would have to stay there permanently (without cake, somehow not breathing) for the prophecy to be fulfilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianSt View Post
    Maybe Blackwing is a Schrödinger's familiar.
    Any given member of the Order needs to do a quantum measurement to see if they remember him

Azurite Name Inspirations
    Rich is a better writer than that!
    Free speech?