New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default Re: The Festival Night (IC, Pathfinder.)

We'll discuss that later, but alright let's kill those bastards of Hadregash. He says having a way to vent his anger.

2. - Top - End - #32

”It looks like we are stuck in this place for now. The goblins seem to be the only lead we have. What do you say Grung, wanna smash some goblins?” Fallyn puts his hand on the half-orc’s shoulder.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Don't want to but no choice. Is these goblins bad? Slash to bits if are. Want sharp tooth man dead. Where to go lady? He has sorrow and determination written on his face.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Dwarf in the Playground

"We will do what we must. I want revenge as much as you do, and I am willing to do whatever is needed to destroy the festival god. Quite frankly, I don't belive that the festival god is a real god, perhaps just a powerful magic user." Remarks Phaek as she leads you out of the tent. She gives each of you a hug, it doesn't help you much. As she leads you towards the place she thinks the goblin layer is, you notice an open tent. From inside you can hear shouting.
    "THIS IS NOT FAIR! WHY DOES MASTER GET TO HAVE ALL OF THE FUN? NOT THAT YOU IDIOTS COULD ANSWER ME, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE MOUTHS. WHY DIDN'T HE BRING ME? AREN'T I FUN? HUH? HUH?" The voice sounds relatively noble, but has a definite edge to it.
    "Looks like someone is in trouble, perhaps we should go see what is going on." Says Swain, as he looks to you for your opinion. Phaek nonchalantly walks over to the tent and peers inside, she motions for you to follow. Inside are two statues of birds, and the ugliest hat you have ever seen.
    The hat is purple and red, with fluffy muffs covering the ears. It is a hideous collage of patterns and patches, the most notable of which, a large yellow banana. The worst part of all however, is the large beady eye in the center of it. It stares at you, darting around, taking the group in.
    You notice that the bird statues have started to move, floating up to attack. Meanwhile the hat opens a hole that seems to function as a mouth and screams,
    "GET ME OUTTA HERE!"

Spoiler: Roll!
    Show
    Roll initiative.

5. - Top - End - #35

Initiative roll 17 for Fallyn

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Rolled 16 for innitiative

7. - Top - End - #37
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler: Initiative Order
    Show

Bird 1 -22
    Phaek- 18
    Fallyn- 17
    Grung- 16
    Bird 2 -9
    Swain- 2
    Raiden- 1
    The map is on the discord.

One of the animated bird statues goes first, flying not by flapping it's stone wings, but by floating up eerily. It zooms out the door and attacks Phaek, who peeked in first. It slams into her face, giving her a bloody nose. She tries to run away, and it tries to hit her again. This time, it misses. She runs and hides behind another tent.
    Last edited by Pomegranite; 2019-01-11 at 04:56 PM.

8. - Top - End - #38

Move Back!”Fallyn draws his bow and moves 20 ft west (in relation to the tent opening). He turns and fires an arrow at the statue. 9 for attack and 2 for damage

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Grung says Gonna help pirate hat.

Grung moves over to the other stone bird and slashes hard 24 hit 16 damage

He then grabs the hat and puts it in his head

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fallyn's arrow glances off of the bird statue. The hat laughs loudly. Grung dissolves the other statue into dust, before successfully grabbing the hat. Unfortunately, he takes 1 point of damage from the other statue's attack of opportunity. as he runs out of the tent.
    Now Grung has never been the most mentally strong guy, what would have been easy for most people to resist, was able to get him. He opens his mouth, and speaks,
    "I shall just be borrowing our dearest Grung's body, until tomorrow. Let us party!" He begins to dance wildly.

11. - Top - End - #41

EvilClericGuy

Laughing Raiden takes the hat off grung, and gets possessed himself.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Dwarf in the Playground

"ANOTHER BODY? LET'S GO PARTY! EVERYONE LET'S G-" Raiden stops speaking once Swainyo pulls the hat off of his head. Swain bursts out laughing, holding the squirming hat, and shoves it into his bag. You hear it's muffled voice sing,
    "I AM BANANA, I LIKE TO PARTY, I LIKE TO KILL GOBLINS AND STEAL THEIR TOES!!!!!!!!!!" Swain steps into the tent and hits the remaining statue with his glaive. It isn't dead but it is hurt.

13. - Top - End - #43

Fallyn retrieves his arrow. After inspecting it he sees it splintered slightly after hitting the stone statue. Sighing, he tosses it away. ”Where did Phaek go?” He steps inside the tent and looks around.

Perception roll 20
    Last edited by Aaronmoze; 2019-01-12 at 11:08 AM.

14. - Top - End - #44

EvilClericGuy

Raiden no longer possessed thanks to swaine decide to try and hit the remaining animated bird statue with his morningstar.
    Spoiler: attack
    Show

11 to hit.
    6 damage if hit

15. - Top - End - #45
    Dwarf in the Playground

Raiden kills the last bird with his morningstar. Phaek steps out from behind another tent nursing her bloody nose. You can still hear BANANA talking from inside Swain's bag. The only things inside the tent are regular travel gear, stuff you already have. It seems BANANA is what those statues were guarding. You wonder who enchanted them, and why someone created such an ugly hat.
    Last edited by Pomegranite; 2019-01-12 at 06:37 PM.

16. - Top - End - #46

Fallyn asks Phaek if she is ok. He then turns to Swain and asks if we should question the hat about why it was being guarded.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I'm okay..." Says Phaek, she seems like she isn't used to being in pain. You also notice that she hasn't wiped the blood off of her face, as it ran from her nose into her mouth.
    "Good idea." Swain pulls out the hat, "I'll hold it."

18. - Top - End - #48

EvilClericGuy

"Phaek I could probably patch that up real quick, would you like me to do that? Raiden said as he starts hungering for the one thing that he craves for.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yes please, thank you." Says Phaek.
    "PATCH ME UP TOO MISTER!" Screams BANANA. "LET'S GOOOOO LET'S GO PARTTTAAAYYYY!" Banana is in no way hurt.
    Last edited by Pomegranite; 2019-01-12 at 07:31 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50

EvilClericGuy

Raiden chuckles casts light on banana dispelling it almost immediately, and then cast light on phaek, and then cure light wounds, and dispel the light spell once cure light wounds is finished.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Grung speaks to hatPirate hat not nice. Not nice to control me. We can have fun. Like me to wear you? We are going to kill goblins.

22. - Top - End - #52

Fallyn looks at the hat being held. ”Banana, we will go party shortly but we would like to know why you were being guarded and who did it to you?”

23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I'M NOT A PIRATE!" Screeches BANANA, "LET'S KILL ALL THE GOBLINS, AND THEN THEY WILL BE DEAD! EVERY LAST ONE! UNTIL THEIR BLOOD FILLS OUR CHALICES OF WINE, AND WE CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE, AND THEN WE CAN EAT ALL OF THEIR SWEETS!" BANANA seems like a cross between an hyper child, and a psychopath.
    "By all means, take him. Just try not to get yourself possessed." Says Swainyo as he hands Grung the hat.
    "I was being guarded by my master. He left a week ago and hasn't come back. Bet he's been partying without me! He was some BORING historian who was born here, and like, chronicled everything. He's BORING! When he first made me, he was young and fun! NOW HE'S AN OLD FART! Now you're my masters now, so we will be doing a lot of partying! He only animates those stupid birds to guard me, because the last time he didn't I possessed this chick, and partied all night until she fell over and didn't get up. HAHAHA she died! He only did birds because I can talk to birds! That's right, whoever wears me, can talk to birds! And I know where all the goblins are! AND WE CAN KILL THEM ALL!" BANANA seems to be able to talk forever. Not in a good way though, his voice is very annoying, you cannot imagine why someone would have made him.
    "Banana. Why were you created?" Asks Swain, smiling as he listens to the hat ramble. BANANA is likely one of the most annoying people/things you have ever met, but he brings some reprieve from the misery surrounding you.
    "When my old master was a young wizard, he made me at a PARTAYYYY! To annoy his friend who was one of those filthy goblin scum! I HATE GOBLINS! ALL GOBLINS MUST BE DESTROYED!"
    "Was your master the old chronicler?" Asks Phaek, looking at the ugly hat in disgust. You can tell that she likes pretty things, not disgusting hats.
    "More like BORING non party-person! BUT YEAH! AND HE LEFT ME IN THE TENT!" BANANA has given you some useful information, but you get the feeling that he is not likely to tell you about the old man's research.

24. - Top - End - #54

”Did your master say where he was going?”

25. - Top - End - #55

EvilClericGuy

Can I call you Ban?

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Sorry Banana. You look like pirate. You have only one eye. I wear you. Please don't try and control me again. We friends now. We go kill goblins and save your friend now. Can you keep quite when asked? Think better so we kill goblins easier. We have fun later. You know sharp tooth man?

27. - Top - End - #57
    Dwarf in the Playground

"My BORING OLD FARTY master said he was going to see some STINKY STUPID GOBLINS! YOU GOTTA CALL ME BANANA! AND I WILL CALL YOU ALL MASTER, BECAUSE YOU AREN'T FARTY. I THINK MY OLD MASTER IS DEAD. IT WAS ABOUT TIME THAT D*MN OLD CRACKER KICKED THE BUCKET. I won't control you if you don't control me! LET'S KILL GOBLINS? Sharp tooth man?" Banana seems to take on a more serious attitude and you can hear the tone in his voice change. "I know Jatoz. 20 years ago I watched him torture a 10 year old boy for theft. The boy somehow escaped, his future cannot be bright. He is cruel, but nothing compared to the Festival God..." He trails off.

"Let's go kill goblins now." Says Phaek. "I'd rather not cause them harm, but if they attack us, we need to defend ourselves." You all follow her lead, BANANA singing some old drinking tune quietly as she navigates through the tents. The tents here are smaller and less organized.
    As you walk past one, it moves, shaking up and down. It certainly startles you!
    Spoiler: Rolls.
    Show
    Roll a DC 10 will save or become shaken. That tent was scarier than one would expect. OH, and initiative!

"THERE ARE GOBLINS WITHIN 50 FEET!" Screeches BANANA. Unfortunately you had no idea they were so close. Five goblin warriors appear before you, one of them has an eerily long tongue that lolls out, reminding you of Jatoz.

Spoiler: Map!
    Show
    The map is on the discord because this site is CON- to the FUSING!

28. - Top - End - #58

Will save 12, initiative 16

29. - Top - End - #59

EvilClericGuy

Spoiler: rolls
    Show

17 Will Save
    12 initiative

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

Goblin

Shaken and inniative 1