Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 211 to 229 of 229
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground
     
    digiman619's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Land of Enchantment
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Hapax took stock of the lumber and started doing some math. "Looking at the timber we got, we've got enough to make a relatively small one-room house. Do you want to go nab more lumber, or should we work with what we've got?
    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.
    Winner of MSE's Card of the Week #106 and #131
    Avatar by Coronalwave
    You can now bind me as a vestige!

  2. - Top - End - #212
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Watches cloud disapate and keeps a distance back. "well, that's not good...might not want to do that again..." readies crossbow as a precaution. Keeping an eye out for any more odd looking vines or stalks.

  3. - Top - End - #213
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    GoblinPrince's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Labyrinth

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    "Oh sweet Ehlonna!" Eugene rubs his eyes. Meanwhile Bravery pants happily, having flopped his ears over his eyes in time and coming out of the mist just fine.
    "Dang, now where was that other one.." Eugene teleports to the other side of where he remembers seeing the other stalk and swings his ax blindly in it's direction (hopefully). Bravery takes a nip at it.

    Spoiler: Combat
    Show

    Eugene:
    Hit: (1d20+6)[11]
    chance to miss: (1d100)[24]
    dmg: (1d12+4)[11]

    Bravery:
    hit: (1d20+6)[23]
    dmg: (1d6+4)[6]

  4. - Top - End - #214
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwordChucks's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frankfort, KY
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Tetro, Eugene, and Lelouch:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    As the pollen clears Eugene and Bravery realize that the blood maize sneaked around them. Tetro gets off an attack before it has a chance to strike but it was undeterred. It lashes out at Bravery with whip-like vines and lands a powerful blow on his snout (7 damage).
    Last edited by SwordChucks; 2019-05-31 at 12:20 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground
     
    digiman619's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    The Land of Enchantment
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Hapax decided that they'd need more wood so he decided to head on out and get more.
    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.
    Winner of MSE's Card of the Week #106 and #131
    Avatar by Coronalwave
    You can now bind me as a vestige!

  6. - Top - End - #216
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2018

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Irritated with the plant, Lelouch moves next to it before raising his weapon and swings with all of his might

    Spoiler: Combat
    Show

    Move: 25 feet
    Attack:(1d20+4)[16]
    Damage:(1d12+8)[20]

  7. - Top - End - #217
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwordChucks's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frankfort, KY
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Tetro, Eugene, and Lelouch:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Showing his skills as a combat gardener, Lelouch ends the menacing maize with a mighty swing.
    (Combat Ends)


    Aside from the hacked apart corn the only thing of interest in the area is the wild grape vine. Anything you want to do before heading out again?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Luvon and Hapax:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hapax expressed interest in gathering more lumber. Will Luvon go with him? Any instructions for the three citizens you have?

  8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground
     
    MesiDoomstalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Penthouse Suite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    After dumping the lumber, he instructed the citizenry to start constructing a basic foundation for a communal housing, for the time being, while he and Hapax gathered more.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

  9. - Top - End - #219
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwordChucks's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frankfort, KY
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Hapax and Luvon are able to make two more trips for lumber before the sun starts to get low. When they return they see that the others have cleared a sizable rectangle of land of rocks, weeds, and debris. Diego has even marked out where he plans to put a rubble trench foundation with some sticks sunk into the ground. Matteo grumbles about having to dig again, but the look on his face has a hint of pride as he starts to prepare a dinner.

    Pia approaches Hapax and Luvon. "I've noticed that our food stores are basically nonexistent. We have enough for all of us for tomorrow but then we're out. When the others come back with more settlers it's going to be even harder while we wait for any crops to come in."

    Spoiler: Lumber Get Complete
    Show
    You've got wood. 234 5ftx5ftx1in squares of it total.

  10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground
     
    MesiDoomstalker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Penthouse Suite
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Well the good news is I tasked them with bringing food stores back with them. So we'll only have to fend for ourselves till they return and then we supplement the stores with hunting and foraging till the crops are start coming in. So tomorrow, we'll get to hunting and foraging.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

  11. - Top - End - #221
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    GoblinPrince's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Labyrinth

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    "Aw shucks, little buddy, let me take a look at ya." Eugene kneels down in front of Bravery who whimpers, licking at his bloodied nose. Eugene pulls his vet kit from his back pack and starts treating the puppers wounds. "Give me just a minute you guys, gotta take care of my friend here and then we can go on."

    Spoiler: heal check
    Show
    Rolled 22 heal check. +2 HP to Bravery.

  12. - Top - End - #222
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwordChucks's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frankfort, KY
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Away Team:

    Spoiler
    Show
    After gathering a sizable bunch of grapes and patching up Bravery a bit, the away team continues on. After several hours they can see the forest's edge up ahead, roughly 500 feet away. 200 feet ahead of you, however, you hear three men arguing while one of them stuffs a large ovoid into a bag.

    "Would you just pack it up so we can get back already? I know a guy that can get us 300 for this before it hatches. It would've been more but someone dropped the other friggin' egg!"

    "Aw come on, you try climbing down a cliff with only one hand."

    "Could we not shout? I want to get out of here alive and get paid." the last one says as he pulls the drawstring shut. "There, the padding in this will keep it safe."

    They haven't noticed you yet.

  13. - Top - End - #223
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Tetro eyes the three bandits then turns to LeLouch and Eugene, whispering softly, I got this, just be ready to swoop in if things go sideways."Not waiting for an answer she confidently approaches the trio with a crooked grin upon her face her approach all friendly like,with her tone shifting to something sweeter while speaking "Well now...what's a group of such fine strong men like yourselves doing out here in a place like this? You know I hear tell of very dangerous creatures in the area.." her eyes settle on the bag as she gives a gasp, her eyes widdening in mock terror"Oh didnya catch one of the beasties?"

  14. - Top - End - #224
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwordChucks's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frankfort, KY
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    The three men jump as Tetro begins speaking. One man's hand goes to the sword at his side, but he holds off on drawing the blade, another draws his bow as he scans the tree line for movement. The last man, the one with the large backpack, turns and waves as the others stare daggers into the back of his head.

    "Hi lizard lady. You bet we did. Stole it right out of the nest when the parents were off."

    The man with his hand on his sword looks like he's rapidly developing a migraine. "It's ours and no overgrown gecko is going to take it from us."

  15. - Top - End - #225
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    NecromancerGirl

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    A sweet smile still spread across Tetro's face as she wanders a bit closer, her tail swishing playfully as she eyes the group"awww, c'mon now...I'm not that overgrown, and besides...you fellas look like you could certainly protect someone tiny like me from some big strong baddies, seeing as I'm all by my little lonesome" batting her eyelashes she looks up between the three," And don't worry gentleman, Im not after your eggs...only protection and maybe some company for my long journey."

  16. - Top - End - #226
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2018

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Seeing that the peaceful attempt was failing, Lelouch tried moving up so that he would be able to hear better and wait for the right time to charge in and deal with these bandits\

    Spoiler: Combat
    Show

    Move: 60ft

  17. - Top - End - #227
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    SwordChucks's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frankfort, KY
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    The one with the egg says "Yeah, she should come with us back to town." He follows that up with a loud whisper and dumb smile. "She called me strong too."

    "You are strong you git. Must be the gods' way of compensating." The archer says as he scans the treeline.

    The man with the sword pinches the bridge of his nose and exhales loudly. "Fine you can come with, but you walk in front. Make a wrong move and you're a belt."

  18. - Top - End - #228
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    GoblinPrince's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Labyrinth

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Eugene kneels down close to Bravery, whispering, "Those fellas don't look too friendly, do they?... Better follow our girl and make sure she's safe. Now I'ma need you to stay here." Bravery whimpers in reply. "Now now I know, but you're still too hurt, boy. Just hang back and I'll come for ya."

    Eugene pats Bravery on the head, then, with an attempt at being stealthy, warps from tree to tree to shadow the group and Tetro.

    Spoiler: sneaky
    Show
    (1d20+6)[20]
    Last edited by GoblinPrince; 2019-07-13 at 09:44 PM.

  19. - Top - End - #229
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2018

    Default Re: SC's Kingdom Game: The Uncanny Valley

    Lelouch continues moving towards the group of bandits trying to sneak as he goes

    Spoiler: Sneak
    Show

    (1d20-1)[0]

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •