The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [Masks OOC] Resurrection Roundabout

@Sarahphim is great, you are great.
    Any dream in the dark.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    @Sarahphim is great, you are great.
    Raz is a gift from the faerie queens

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ettin in the Playground

Take a powerful blow! (2d6+2)[7]

Well you know what? That's improvement. Still haven't gotten a single potential, amusingly. Would giving ground make sense narratively here? The only way I could see it working right now is if Comstar was trying to make a daring escape, and I doubt that's the case. Followup question, would solo engaging the megatroopers have been foolhardy enough to clear insecure?
    Last edited by Eldest; 2019-02-17 at 05:04 PM.
    LGBTA+itP

4. - Top - End - #184

Quote Originally Posted by Eldest View Post
    Take a powerful blow! [roll0]

Well you know what? That's improvement. Still haven't gotten a single potential, amusingly. Would giving ground make sense narratively here?
    Mm, that'd look like some Prometheus code jumping into your head and lying dormant.

Followup question, would solo engaging the megatroopers have been foolhardy enough to clear insecure?
    Nah, not even close. These guys were way below your level.
    Any dream in the dark.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ettin in the Playground

Mm, that'd look like some Prometheus code jumping into your head and lying dormant.
    Delicious. Let's do it.
    LGBTA+itP

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    Raz is a gift from the faerie queens
    My first instinct is to complain that I can hardly be a gift from myself, but then I checked myself, and noted that itís inaccurate, even if I am a myth;

For the Queenís right hand is the AmadŠn, the fool, the poet whose touch makes a soul undone, and if I am to claim something of Faerie, it might as well be the figure who has haunted me since I was a child, handsome, potent, and the name is both a joke at oneís own expense and a euphemism for one whose attention is dangerous.

When I was a kit, I dreamed of a purple cloak and a dappled horse, and a silver sword at my belt. This is essential to understanding this one.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Raz, you scoundrel! You planned this!
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dervag View Post
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Now to just make sure that Ferra and Brainstorm never met, and life would be complete.
    For clarity, is this "Brainstorm doesn't recognize Ferra after the transformation thing", or "alter the timeline radically to ease embarassment"? Or something else that I'm missing?
    LGBTA+itP

8. - Top - End - #188

For clarity, is this "Brainstorm doesn't recognize Ferra after the transformation thing", or "alter the timeline radically to ease embarassment"? Or something else that I'm missing?
    I think he just mistyped Prometheus.
    Any dream in the dark.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground

This would make sense!

Also, not posting it right this second, but next post will open with Directive: Do not take over the world. Ever.
    LGBTA+itP

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ettin in the Playground

And now Iím diving back into Under Hollow Hills. Thanks, you jerks. Itís particularly engrossing this time around because of how Baker tipped his hand concerning the gameís metastructure: that itís about roleplaying games, the ďtatterpigs,Ē or rather, the groups that assemble haphazardly to make a game a real, living thing, a breath and a beauty.

Now, when (not if) this game eventually gets run, I intend to focus on Faerie with both hands. Play it straight in a way I donít usually get to with Changeling. But I canít help but start holding people up to playbooks and asking if my perception of them fits...

(I am the Feather-Cloak here; capable of making you blink, flighty, sometimes hiding away so that I cannot be found, sometimes offering sweet and lovely things from my bag of tricks and lost treasures.)

(I know the Interloper, I say to myself, and the Crowned Stag, and so too the Crooked Wand, and even the Stick Figure.)

On the other hand, if I ran something straight Fairywise, Raz style, Iíd be sore tempted right now to use the second edition of Scion. Maybe at the mortals-and-critters level, maybe at the ďchildren of the gods and the Mafia Whose Name Is Not SpokenĒ level.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show
    Great, and now I'm imagining what Raz's profile on a dating site would look like. "Must be okay with veils."
    I don't think there is such a time to have veils that it is not the fault of Raz_Fox.
    It's a freaking Romulan dump truck. The Romulans are no more likely to build an unarmed warp-capable ship than they are to become a hippy commune.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh, man, this sounds excellent. What's, well, not played straight with Changeling? It's not exactly what I'd call a subversion, more a dark take on the themes that the Fae seem to have from what I've looked at?
    LGBTA+itP

12. - Top - End - #192

Phoe, the Under Hollow Hills preview documents are here and here

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Now, when (not if) this game eventually gets run, I intend to focus on Faerie with both hands. Play it straight in a way I donít usually get to with Changeling. But I canít help but start holding people up to playbooks and asking if my perception of them fits...

(I am the Feather-Cloak here; capable of making you blink, flighty, sometimes hiding away so that I cannot be found, sometimes offering sweet and lovely things from my bag of tricks and lost treasures.)

(I know the Interloper, I say to myself, and the Crowned Stag, and so too the Crooked Wand, and even the Stick Figure.)
    On one hand, I feel I should confront you and demand you name the names that I might judge and scrutinize your choices. On the other, I fear that would be playing too unsubtly into my role, which would be a terrible self-inflicted insult, and I am far too clever for such a trap.

Oh, man, this sounds excellent. What's, well, not played straight with Changeling? It's not exactly what I'd call a subversion, more a dark take on the themes that the Fae seem to have from what I've looked at?
    Changeling relies on the true fae being monsters, or at least monstrous. They can be wonderous but only in service to their monstrosity. Under Hollow Hills still asks you to play the fae as fae, and fae can always be monstrous given the choice, but they can also be wonderful in a way that the Changeling Gentry cannot be allowed to be.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2019-02-20 at 01:35 AM.
    Any dream in the dark.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ettin in the Playground

Phoe, the Under Hollow Hills preview documents are here and here
    First of all, I am disgusted you would think I needed your help.

Second of all, I needed your help, so thank you

Also lest it need be said, I'd hella play in a Raz game, were I but given the chance
    Last edited by PhoeKun; 2019-02-20 at 01:41 AM.

14. - Top - End - #194

I see that you already know how to play this game, I am glad to have helped you learn how to play it.
    Any dream in the dark.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ettin in the Playground

This is fair. I always viewed it as the Changeling Gentry being required to be true to themselves, and they are monstrous, or at best caring but unknowing/unknowable, but that does shut off quite a number of options for fey interactions.

I feel I'd be the Lostling here, though I'd aspire to be the Crowned Stag. Is the Nightmare Horse a new one? I don't recall it from the last time I read through that...
    LGBTA+itP

16. - Top - End - #196

This is fair. I always viewed it as the Changeling Gentry being required to be true to themselves, and they are monstrous, or at best caring but unknowing/unknowable, but that does shut off quite a number of options for fey interactions.

I feel I'd be the Lostling here, though I'd aspire to be the Crowned Stag. Is the Nightmare Horse a new one? I don't recall it from the last time I read through that...
    New ones there are, but they are the Elfin Knight, and the Boneshoes, and the Walking Tree, and the River Wise, and yet more besides. The Nightmare Horse has always been there, though as a creature of the second page she is easy to overlook.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2019-02-20 at 02:01 AM.
    Any dream in the dark.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Firbolg in the Playground

Aye, that was me doing a dumb while on my lunch break. I meant Prometheus.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ettin in the Playground

Also lest it need be said, I'd hella play in a Raz game, were I but given the chance
    I have come to the conclusion that Raz games are, by and large, disasters. I write the pretty but I am not good at maintaining system integrity over long stretches, to say nothing of how bad I am at corralling players and playing sandbox.

Though I have considered a more formal, ďhereís whatís going to go down, tailor your characters appropriatelyĒ approach, which would allow the training wheels of ďI have a plot and cool ideas to get the characters to.Ē

The last game I tried running properly was Werewolf and I screwed it up so bad on my opening approach I dropped it and hid for ages.

The games I ran before that are both on indefinite hiatus.

Again, see: Raz games, disaster.

As far as Changeling goes-

Changeling is a horror game, and its faeries are monsters. But just because something is dangerous and beautiful does not necessarily mean it must be a monster.

The UHH character I long to play would be an opener of doors, often for children, and in Changeling that would be wicked; you cannot open Hedge-gates for a babe and let them walk the thorns, and be anything but the blackest heart. In UHH, it is dangerous, certainly, but in an instructive way, and if they are hurt, that will be very instructive.
    Last edited by Raz_Fox; 2019-02-20 at 04:27 AM.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #199

I have come to the conclusion that Raz games are, by and large, disasters. I write the pretty but I am not good at maintaining system integrity over long stretches, to say nothing of how bad I am at corralling players and playing sandbox.

Though I have considered a more formal, ďhereís whatís going to go down, tailor your characters appropriatelyĒ approach, which would allow the training wheels of ďI have a plot and cool ideas to get the characters to.Ē

The last game I tried running properly was Werewolf and I screwed it up so bad on my opening approach I dropped it and hid for ages.

The games I ran before that are both on indefinite hiatus.

Again, see: Raz games, disaster.
    You did that Apocalypse World game that was an unqualified success. Pantheons of Dust was a legit great game and I will hear nothing bad said about it.

This is honestly something a lot of people get frozen up over and I really want to push back on it whenever I see it because the practical outcome is Thanqol Gets Stuck In The Forever GM Role. As a Forever GM I've developed a vast amount of experience at GMing, and I am good at it - I can just gaze into the matrix and see how every character and every relationship and every scene just fits together. I understand scene structure and pacing on an instinctive level and - in total honesty - a lot of the time when I'm in someone else's game part of me is thinking 'this guy's screwing up on like ten billion levels and I could do much better'.

A lot of the time, especially with groups I'm unsure of, I build incredibly setting-distortingly charismatic and driven people, and I don't pick those characters because I enjoy playing them (although I do enjoy playing them - I just kind of feel typecast into them). I pick those characters because I'm not certain that the game is going to have enough drama in it if I don't bring 100% of the drama. I've got a secret craving to play much more low-key and introverted characters and it's not common I feel enough trust to feel like I can do that and have the MC handle that right.

So when I say that I trusted you enough to play a quietly religious, burned out, single mom whose story arc was to die pointlessly in your Apocalypse World Game that was a really big deal. And that trust was carried through perfectly. You hit every note, the game kicked ass. You can do it, man. The power is within you.

At the same time, even though I'm a designated Forever GM, I still screw up games wildly. Like, I failed at running three different games of The Sprawl in a one year period, one of which was with my core group (and accordingly I didn't even have the excuse of blaming deserting randos). Games just die sometimes*. Don't assign any sort of self-blame over a game dying. Games are free. Oftentimes just the act of going through character gen is entertaining enough to make the act worthwhile.

* This is one of those things that I could write a book about, but the question's never really come up.

My concluding point is that GMing is a craft, and you can develop skill at it just like you would with any other. I think the skills it teaches are some of the most fascinating and subtle aspects of writing - tension, pacing, scene transitions, energy levels, the ability to read the overall health of a story. Stuff that you really have to go digging to identify good use cases of. And I'd be delighted to get really deep into the nuts and bolts of it if you've got a desire to learn - I just tend to, as I mentioned previously, not volunteer my thoughts a lot of the time out of vague insecurity. Don't look at having me around as being a 'I-can't-GM-as-well-as-Thanqol' situation, look at it as a 'Thanqol is an unguarded barn full of valuable experience that you can loot and drag back to your longships' situation.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2019-02-20 at 04:47 AM.
    Any dream in the dark.

20. - Top - End - #200

I pick those characters because I'm not certain that the game is going to have enough drama in it if I don't bring 100% of the drama.
    yes i do play bombastic jerks because i'm too shy to roleplay as a quiet person
    Any dream in the dark.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ettin in the Playground

-Good advice delivered in an Extremely Thanqol Manner-
    What I'd add to this is that if you have the desire, which is to say if there are voices you must speak in and worlds you long to be, then the best thing for you is to make that happen. Hold your mirrors up to your friends and learn what you can from the reflections. You can be as curated or as loose as makes you comfortable, but you should do it if the desire is there, and stop when it isn't.

It's also totally fine if games burn out. Sometimes it gets to be too much, in which case the tents will fold up and the caravan will wander into the desert to put down in front of new oases. Sometimes you might think you wanted something only to find in getting it that you were wrong, or that it was bad for you. Remember Dark Age, Part 2? That was a storm of creativity that I was wildly excited about right up until it snapped me like a twig. And so, 60-to-0, we all dropped what had been the best game I'd ever been a part of. And then, because it died, we got that Mage game. I don't know how you still feel about that one now that time has swallowed it, but for me it was transformative and beautiful. So much so that I am here right now, still talking to you about how beautiful dying things can be and how their last gasps breathe fire into the soul of creation. I am literally right now a better person than I used to be because I got to share that experience with you.

I've killed a lot of games despite not even running them, but I still get invited to all of these cool parties. I could make a disparaging remark about not deserving it, but I won't because it isn't true. When we're passionate it shows, and good things grow from that. When we run dry, that shows too, but good things grow from that. You might make a game and it'll fizzle out for a hundred different reasons, but whatever comes of it, there will always be another, and that truth is the crystalline heart of the universe that makes our hobby beautiful. So if you want it, then take it. Take, Fox, and grow stronger. Play, Fox, and be beautiful.

yes i do play bombastic jerks because i'm too shy to roleplay as a quiet person
    We should switch outfits and see if anybody notices
    Last edited by PhoeKun; 2019-02-20 at 11:12 AM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ettin in the Playground

My concluding point is that GMing is a craft, and you can develop skill at it just like you would with any other. I think the skills it teaches are some of the most fascinating and subtle aspects of writing - tension, pacing, scene transitions, energy levels, the ability to read the overall health of a story. Stuff that you really have to go digging to identify good use cases of. And I'd be delighted to get really deep into the nuts and bolts of it if you've got a desire to learn - I just tend to, as I mentioned previously, not volunteer my thoughts a lot of the time out of vague insecurity. Don't look at having me around as being a 'I-can't-GM-as-well-as-Thanqol' situation, look at it as a 'Thanqol is an unguarded barn full of valuable experience that you can loot and drag back to your longships' situation.
    I mean, learning to GM well is something I'd like to do at some point (though it's a bit down the line as I'm still trying to gather Adulting Skills that for Fun Family Reasons I haven't managed to pick up yet), so if you ever feel like throwing pointers or explanations at me by all means.
    LGBTA+itP

23. - Top - End - #203

What I'd add to this is that if you have the desire, which is to say if there are voices you must speak in and worlds you long to be, then the best thing for you is to make that happen. Hold your mirrors up to your friends and learn what you can from the reflections. You can be as curated or as loose as makes you comfortable, but you should do it if the desire is there, and stop when it isn't.

It's also totally fine if games burn out. Sometimes it gets to be too much, in which case the tents will fold up and the caravan will wander into the desert to put down in front of new oases. Sometimes you might think you wanted something only to find in getting it that you were wrong, or that it was bad for you. Remember Dark Age, Part 2? That was a storm of creativity that I was wildly excited about right up until it snapped me like a twig. And so, 60-to-0, we all dropped what had been the best game I'd ever been a part of. And then, because it died, we got that Mage game. I don't know how you still feel about that one now that time has swallowed it, but for me it was transformative and beautiful. So much so that I am here right now, still talking to you about how beautiful dying things can be and how their last gasps breathe fire into the soul of creation. I am literally right now a better person than I used to be because I got to share that experience with you.

I've killed a lot of games despite not even running them, but I still get invited to all of these cool parties. I could make a disparaging remark about not deserving it, but I won't because it isn't true. When we're passionate it shows, and good things grow from that. When we run dry, that shows too, but good things grow from that. You might make a game and it'll fizzle out for a hundred different reasons, but whatever comes of it, there will always be another, and that truth is the crystalline heart of the universe that makes our hobby beautiful. So if you want it, then take it. Take, Fox, and grow stronger. Play, Fox, and be beautiful.
    *Bookmarks post*

I mean, learning to GM well is something I'd like to do at some point (though it's a bit down the line as I'm still trying to gather Adulting Skills that for Fun Family Reasons I haven't managed to pick up yet), so if you ever feel like throwing pointers or explanations at me by all means.
    'Talk about GMing' is extremely broad as a question, and luckily I have an extremely broad answer on hand: The GMing advice sections of Apocalypse World and Dogs in the Vineyard together form the most accessible top-level entry point. But if you want me to boil down on something ask a more specific question. I think a directed answer to a specific question will be much more interesting than me playing free association.
    Any dream in the dark.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ettin in the Playground

Aíright, then, request.

The second edition of Scion is looming large in my thoughtspace, but itís a bit too complex for me to be confident running it. (You know me, too many moving parts and I crash.) I would be very interested in running a game about magicians, champions and patsies of the Gods, supernatural critters and divine politics (in which your pantheon or mystic order is Family but also will never stop making demands of you) - but I donít know what system to use.

Mage? Thatís a game about philosophy and enlightenment, which is not the vibe Iím going for.
    Urban Shadows? Too paradoxically generic and locked in to its design; I canít just rename the Factions and throw you into the Dragonís London.
    Scion? I could try running this at the tabletop, maybe, but I would be terrible running this for PbP. Which is a shame, because itís designed for exactly this sort of vibe.
    The licensed Neverwhere RPG? I poked at it but ultimately I donít think itís the right fit.

Give me suggestions.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #205

Aíright, then, request.

The second edition of Scion is looming large in my thoughtspace, but itís a bit too complex for me to be confident running it. (You know me, too many moving parts and I crash.) I would be very interested in running a game about magicians, champions and patsies of the Gods, supernatural critters and divine politics (in which your pantheon or mystic order is Family but also will never stop making demands of you) - but I donít know what system to use.

Mage? Thatís a game about philosophy and enlightenment, which is not the vibe Iím going for.
    Urban Shadows? Too paradoxically generic and locked in to its design; I canít just rename the Factions and throw you into the Dragonís London.
    Scion? I could try running this at the tabletop, maybe, but I would be terrible running this for PbP. Which is a shame, because itís designed for exactly this sort of vibe.
    The licensed Neverwhere RPG? I poked at it but ultimately I donít think itís the right fit.

Give me suggestions.
    Ironically, Godsend.

Unknown Armies might be what you're after. It's like Mage except way unhealthier, in the sense that there are four different mental health bars. Simple enough to do online I think.

There are some more things that present themselves, but all of these systems are very specialized so I'd like some clarification. What's the genre you want? Is it a family drama where the family happens to be gods? Arcane investigation? Shapers of society? Arbitrators of right and wrong? Tell me the specific vibe you want.
    Any dream in the dark.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground

London as neutral ground, as melting pot, as labyrinth, as a city of a thousand shrines. A place where the Gods tread lightly, for England has no native gods, and this is both warning and opportunity. London, where the veil between worlds is thin; where strange miracles and horrors are hidden beneath the streets; London! The Square Mile does not sleep, and its master is old and terrible, and his servants challenge demigods openly. London! Home of the greatest reliquary in the world, the spoils of Empire. London! Waiting for the King who is dreaming to return, and what then will the old gods do? London! Where the child of Osiris runs a nightclub and the Shen argue over the fate of Taiwan. London! Wicked, burning neon, ancient, gentrified, where demands are made of you to benefit your patrons and masters. London! The impossible sister-city of the sidhe, the modern Camelot, the sleepless leviathan!

Politics, dangerous adventure in the Metro and below, mysteries, fairy courts in the Parks, and a dance that canít ever stop. Magicians and demigods and fairy princes rubbing shoulders as equals, all of them with impossible demands coming from Above that force them to semi-apologetic odds.
    freedom in the flame

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #207

London as neutral ground, as melting pot, as labyrinth, as a city of a thousand shrines. A place where the Gods tread lightly, for England has no native gods, and this is both warning and opportunity. London, where the veil between worlds is thin; where strange miracles and horrors are hidden beneath the streets; London! The Square Mile does not sleep, and its master is old and terrible, and his servants challenge demigods openly. London! Home of the greatest reliquary in the world, the spoils of Empire. London! Waiting for the King who is dreaming to return, and what then will the old gods do? London! Where the child of Osiris runs a nightclub and the Shen argue over the fate of Taiwan. London! Wicked, burning neon, ancient, gentrified, where demands are made of you to benefit your patrons and masters. London! The impossible sister-city of the sidhe, the modern Camelot, the sleepless leviathan!

Politics, dangerous adventure in the Metro and below, mysteries, fairy courts in the Parks, and a dance that canít ever stop. Magicians and demigods and fairy princes rubbing shoulders as equals, all of them with impossible demands coming from Above that force them to semi-apologetic odds.
    Vivid, as ever. But those things don't touch on what the basic interaction loop of the story is, and that's the muscle a system brings.

If the basic interaction loop is 'the players have horrible encounters with the supernatural, withdraw and study, and returned armed and prepared' then the World of Darkness will serve you.
    If the loop is 'resources in the Underground are scarce and every day is a battle to survive' then you'd use Apocalypse World.
    If it's, 'people who are excellent at, and sanctioned to use violence sent to adjudicate disputes between people they'd rather not kill' it's Dogs in the Vineyard.
    If it's 'castoffs looking to make a living in a shadowed city that offers them no place that they do not seize for themselves', Blades in the Dark.

Think less, what do the figures and grandees of the setting do, what colour are the lights, how does the bazaar smell - these are good things to know but they're the details and not the foundations. The foundations are: what manner of people are your player characters, what are their concerns, what are their problems, what are their goals? The world they must navigate is one matter, the world inside their heads is another.

When I started this game I had the choice to run it as Masks or the Sprawl. The setting in each would have been the same, even the characters might be the same - but the feel and flow of the story would be entirely turned upon its head.
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2019-02-20 at 08:38 PM.
    Any dream in the dark.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Firbolg in the Playground

Whoops. I just realized I didn't actually roll for Assess. Let's fix that.

4,4,+2. 10. Let's go for "What here can I use to make sure that Ferra and Prometheus don't meet," and "How could we best end this quickly," please.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

29. - Top - End - #209

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    Whoops. I just realized I didn't actually roll for Assess. Let's fix that.

4,4,+2. 10. Let's go for "What here can I use to make sure that Ferra and Prometheus don't meet,"
    I'll answer these here rather than spend an IC post cycle on it.

The first one is made difficult because Brainstorm can recognize that Prometheus' programming optimizes him for jumping onto and consuming other artificial intelligences, so you'd be pretty sure he'd have made the jump to Ferra during the fighting. Luckily there's a van full of infowarfare stuff over there that isn't even crashed into anything - it's a bit shot up, but it should let you do a systems purge on Ferra, maybe even remotely.

and "How could we best end this quickly," please.
    Find the Possibility Space Drive. It shouldn't be too difficult - it's a really big, bulky piece of technology, tonnes of wires, bleeding enough Rx radiation into the air to give a strong pepper aftertaste especially when it goes through an energy spike.
    Any dream in the dark.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground

Dogs in the Vineyard and Apocalypse World to read, gotcha.

In character news, would you allow the reality warp thing I did to the door be extended to, say, shifting a nanopulsar into a reality stabilizer? Literally as I typed this, I realized I explicitly do not want Ferra to be capable of directly countering the effects of Rx, it just doens't work thematically. So instead, I give the Brain a gift: I still have that Repeater that smart people use to hack things with!
    LGBTA+itP