New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

I'm just trying to figure out where to go from here and how to do so in a consistent manner.

The only thing I can think of is having Oxy get stomped and slink off to the Time Chamber to train, but that runs into the issue that Oxy is a no-nonsense type. He aims for the kill. He engages in sneak attacks. And if he needs to be stronger he makes himself stronger.

If Solitu stomps Oxy, that'll be th second time in as many days that Oxy's been defeated.

That's the most consistent thing... But after 6 years in the time chamber at bear minimum, we're gonna be at Super Buu power levels(The Bear minimum needed for someone 50 times as strong as Super Perfect Cell) which is to say, stronger than what you're going for with Solitus.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

the PCJ power level I did was a mistake Rater, being consistent with a screw up, is nothing but screwing up more. being consistent with all this is not helping us.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #123

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    the PCJ power level I did was a mistake Rater, being consistent with a screw-up, is nothing but screwing up more. being consistent with all this is not helping us.
    Okay.

Now we've retconned it, his PL is now something Oxy could have beaten.

So then we have to g back and redo months of this game because Oxy beating PCJ would invalidate a lot of posts.

I hate changing details that already happened for that exact reason. If you go back and make major changes, then the story has to be redone because the story wouldn't make sense anymore.

Just rolling with the mistake and going forward is the only workable course of action.

I'm just trying to figure out how to do that without having Oxy act inconsistently with his prior character.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Okay.

Now we've retconned it, his PL is now something Oxy could have beaten.

So then we have to g back and redo months of this game because Oxy beating PCJ would invalidate a lot of posts.

I hate changing details that already happened for that exact reason. If you go back and make major changes, then the story has to be redone because the story wouldn't make sense anymore.

Just rolling with the mistake and going forward is the only workable course of action.

I'm just trying to figure out how to do that without having Oxy act inconsistently with his prior character.
    no, I'm not going into Buu levels of power early just because your inflexible about your character. I am the person GMing this, I have plans and things prepared and would need change far more than you, just accept that the power is largely narrative and meaningless.

5. - Top - End - #125

There is an infinity of space between valuing consistent characterization, world-building, actions, and power level and being inflexible with my character.

You introduced PCJ as being a Buu saga level enemy.

This wasn't a mistake. We have a conversation that led to that descision--you initially gave his power as much, much higher than what it is now and I played along with your decision to introduce an antagonist that was at Buu Saga level power while the PCs were only at Cell Saga levels. It's on the very first page.

We are already at Buu Saga level threats, and you're the one who introduced Buu Saga level powers.

Now, I'd like to hear Ing's opinion on where to go next.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-04-26 at 11:15 AM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

Well I didn't intend to introduce those yet, so I'm not going to go along with something I did not intend, no matter what. I'm not letting you unbalance the game massively in your favor just because I didn't lower someones power enough.

lets see a tally of heroic power ups (defined as any permanent upgrade in strength within a ridiculously short amount of real universal time) per saga in DBZ:
    Spoiler: DBZ power ups
    Show

Saiyan Saga: 1
    (Kaio-ken)
    Namek/Freeza Saga: 13
    (Goku: zenkai from saiyan saga, gravity training, zenkai again from ginyu, super saiyan
    Vegeta: zenkai from saiyan saga, zenkai from zarbon, zenkai from Recoome, zenkai from Krillin
    Krillin: unlock hidden potential from Guru
    Gohan: unlock hidden potential from Guru, zenkai from recoome
    Piccolo: fusion with Nail
    Dende: unlock hidden potential to heal others)
    Android/Cell saga: 6
    (Hyperbolic time chamber: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Trunks.
    Piccolo fuses with Kami.
    Gohan super Saiyan 2)
    Buu Saga: 1
    (Mystic Gohan)

(fusions don't count because they aren't permanent and didn't do anything important, while Vegeta got all his useful super saiyan forms from timeskips, so they don't count, and SS3 is also a timeskip acquired ability. Oozaru was not permanent, so it doesn't count either)

of per Saga in DB Super:
    Beerus Saga: 1
    (Saiyan God)
    Resurrection of F: 0
    Champa Saga: 0
    Future Trunks Saga: 3
    (goku and Vegeta going back and forth training in the present twice, Trunks Saiyan Rage)
    Tournament of Power Saga: 1
    (Vegeta Royal Blue)
    Broly Movie: 3
    (Broly: Wrath State, Super Saiyan, Legendary Super Saiyan all in one fight)

(Ultra Instinct canonically didn't stick, so unfortunately it doesn't count as power up until Goku taps into it consistently, no mention of Royal Blue, while SS Blue, Kaio-ken Blue are both things that they were training to get beforehand was just being revealed so they're timeskip and don't count for this. I'm not counting the U6 saiyans because they were technically antagonists to U7)

what does this all mean? notice how Namek Saga had the highest number of quick permanent power ups for the heroes, while later arcs actually had less. what is also true of the Namek Saga? why its the saga where numerical power levels were used the most, despite its introduction of the concept being in the saiyan saga. the number of quick, often meaningless power ups you need to go through to make an arc work directly correlates to how precisely you pay attention to power levels. meanwhile in Super there are actually a lot less bull power ups acquired in very short amounts of time and the ones that are, are given more dramatic weight and significance, or are written to be temporary so that it happens....but then doesn't have impact outside that arc, which I consider fair: easy come, easy go.

all power levels do, is make you have to constantly upgrade a character multiple times within one arc to raise their PL by an arbitrary numerical amount until they can finally face the big bad, and its not even creative or particularly interesting because the characters never really changed from them. by getting rid of power levels, Toriyama refined the process so that the whole power up acquiring thing needs to only happen once at the right dramatically appropriate time, because once is all you need, and is much better for it. its pretty telling that no other anime ever put a hard number on power ever since, because its largely useless for the purposes of the story it tells.

discussions like are why we threw out hard power levels in the first place, why I don't give hard power levels, it leads to a constant rise in power level thats way too fast for good roleplaying to take place, just constant meaningless boosts. in Namek Saga with that high level of precision, people went from being in the thousands to being in the 100 millions, thats x100,000 the amount of power they had previously, more than any piddly x50 or x100 multiplier the super saiyan states give you. if we had that amount of precision the PLs would be rising like nuts and be get overpowered in no time. the less we pay attention to power levels, the better.

7. - Top - End - #127

You deliberately made a character that was over 16 times stronger than my strongest character in direct response to being told how powerful that my character was.

And I agreed to this. I said that Oxy didn't need to win the fight.

You gave me a week, in-universe, to get my character up to that level, reduced to 6 days after pointing out that the meeting with Kurumo had been forgotten.

Logically speaking, if Oxy is planning to beat someone who is 16 times as powerful as he is and has six years to do so, he's going to go out of his way to make himself at least 20 times that powerful.

You're the one who skewed the power levels. I'm just trying to stay consistent.

And now you're getting mad at me for wanting to do the thing we already talked about doing.

Would you rather I just arbitrarily have Oxy win? Becuase that's what happens when you throw out power consistantly.

And again, I want Ing's opinion. He's the only player that's still here regularly that hasn't chimed in yet.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

You deliberately made a character that was over 16 times stronger than my strongest character in direct response to being told how powerful that my character was.

And I agreed to this. I said that Oxy didn't need to win the fight.

You gave me a week, in-universe, to get my character up to that level, reduced to 6 days after pointing out that the meeting with Kurumo had been forgotten.

Logically speaking, if Oxy is planning to beat someone who is 16 times as powerful as he is and has six years to do so, he's going to go out of his way to make himself at least 20 times that powerful.

You're the one who skewed the power levels. I'm just trying to stay consistent.

And now you're getting mad at me for wanting to do the thing we already talked about doing.

Would you rather I just arbitrarily have Oxy win? Becuase that's what happens when you throw out power consistantly.

And again, I want Ing's opinion. He's the only player that's still here regularly that hasn't chimed in yet.
    And I don't want to skew the power levels. your holding yourself to something I don't care about. I didn't think it'd be Buu Saga levels, your the one insisting that it is, from calculations only you know or care about. I should set based power far lower, and I don't care one whit for staying consistent with anything that leads to an imbalance like this.

if your going to insist upon Buu saga levels, I'm going to have to raise all other villains to Buu saga levels to be fair so that everyone has to train to meet them, so that they're not massively outclassed by Oxyribo. then we're going to have to agree to not raise the power levels during timeskip so that the next saga stays at buu saga levels as intended, which is stupidly complex and changes a lot for very little difference aside from this saga's villain hardness in comparison to just solving this little problem instead of making a much more massive problem because you want everything to fit together.

but we all know that wouldn't actually be fair, because the other characters aren't combat monsters like Oxyribo, so it'd just wind up with Oxyribo fighting a lot of them and getting even more powerful because of it. your asking the entire roleplay to change just for your little consistency preference, thats not happening

Edit: well, Ing clearly had time to post an IC thing yesterday and he didn't comment, and we can't make him comment, so he either didn't look at this, or decided to stay out of it, and I'm not going to make him post for the sake of your desire for him to post. if he doesn't want to voice his opinion he is free to his silence or to voice his opinion after this, whatever works for him, but I think it would be best if we could solve this without dragging in more people than we already have?
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-04-27 at 05:43 PM.

9. - Top - End - #129

So, you want these stories to progress at a certain level of power while leaving Solitus for last and I want to have a story that has characters acting consistently with previously established power levels and characterization.

So, a proposal.

As before, Oxy gives it his all and still loses to Solitus, and heads to the Time Chamber(this time with Poka, who as a Demon God now has a max power roughly equal to Oxy's.)

When they come out, they're at levels far beyond PCJ or Solitus... The Time Patrol or the Grand Priest or someone comes out and informs them that their current power level as Divine beings makes them far too powerful to stay in Universe 13 for the time being as their mere presence might interfere with the quarantine and the reluctantly evac until either the quarantine goes down or there are more people present with power levels comparable to their own to balance them out(with preparations made so Oxy can maintain his kingly responsibilities from a distance.)

Thus, the characters are semi-retired until later on--at most they can offer advice thourgh consulting calls or appear very briefly if a story is backed into a corner and someone needs a deus ex.

PCJ is instead defeated by Diamond pulling some technobable out of his ass that hampers his renegeration, allowing the remaining members of the RA to kill PCJ despite being much weaker, Diamond takes Oxy's position as my dominant PC untill later on, and I introduce a new character to take Diamond's role as a kid in a support position(probably recycling Bokussu's concept from the now defnt Universe 0 game, but not as thesame character.)

Sound fair?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-04-27 at 10:54 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Titan in the Playground

So, you want these stories to progress at a certain level of power while leaving Solitus for last and I want to have a story that has characters acting consistently with previously established power levels and characterization.

So, a proposal.

As before, Oxy gives it his all and still loses to Solitus, and heads to the Time Chamber(this time with Poka, who as a Demon God now has a max power roughly equal to Oxy's.)

When they come out, they're at levels far beyond PCJ or Solitus... The Time Patrol or the Grand Priest or someone comes out and informs them that their current power level as Divine beings makes them far too powerful to stay in Universe 13 for the time being as their mere presence might interfere with the quarantine and the reluctantly evac until either the quarantine goes down or there are more people present with power levels comparable to their own to balance them out(with preparations made so Oxy can maintain his kingly responsibilities from a distance.)

Thus, the characters are semi-retired until later on--at most they can offer advice thourgh consulting calls or appear very briefly if a story is backed into a corner and someone needs a deus ex.

PCJ is instead defeated by Diamond pulling some technobable out of his ass that hampers his renegeration, allowing the remaining members of the RA to kill PCJ despite being much weaker, Diamond takes Oxy's position as my dominant PC untill later on, and I introduce a new character to take Diamond's role as a kid in a support position(probably recycling Bokussu's concept from the now defnt Universe 0 game, but not as thesame character.)

Sound fair?
    Okay, we're trying to come up with solutions, thats good. I'm glad.

However the quarantine has nothing to do with power levels. its concern is entirely with the Trombone cultists and their ability to steal divinities from actual gods. PCJ? Oxy? Poka? They have nothing to do with that, and the Time Patrol has no jurisdiction in U13, so if we're talking previously established consistency, then that would violating something even older.

while Grand Priest? isn't that kind of solving an unhammered nail with slamming a mountain on it? why would he even care about two people he never met before being slightly more powerful to his perspective? it seems a random thing for him to get involved in. that and do we really want to involve overpowered outside-universe elders like in the early days?

thing is, I'll be honest and say that I'm conflicted: on one hand apart of me would like a solution much that, its tempting, but it doesn't sound fun for you and I don't like punishing people just because of their playstyles, and I'm sorry if I haven't been making it fun for you. that and PCJ kind of meant for Oxy, what was the point if PCJ is just going to be taken out by someone else anyways?

though I'm curious, is your consistency thing like your building something and can't stand a brick being out of place? or dominoes that already fell? something like that? just asking, cause knowing your mindset, your reasoning for what you find fun in general might help with this. because I've a feeling that this might be coming from a playstyle that I'm not grasping and if I can improve myself to work with that style and to try and communicate better, it would help both of us.

like I guess we could find a way to leave them out of the story temporarily as a last resort? but I don't want to come to that if I can help it? it would feel like I failed you to a degree if that happens, if I haven't already. because if I remember there is already that whole thing with the Wh40k saga Ing has planned where for some reason you proposed leaving out Oxy? and I'm just wondering what your reasoning is for why you'd rather leave out a character you'd like to play out of entire arcs rather than change even a little bit so that you can have fun with them.

but if you want to change characters and really feel as your going to have more fun that way, I can't stop you.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-04-28 at 12:52 AM.

11. - Top - End - #131

Okay, consistency wise, let me give you a metaphor.

Say a writer at Marvel Comics decides that Spider-Man being radioactive makes no sense--otherwise Mary-Jane, Carlie Cooper, Felicia Hardy, Gwen sTacy, Aunt May, J. J. Jamason, basically everyone who Peter spent a lot of time around would have radiation sickness or cancer. He doesn't make AU's based on this logic, he just writes in a storyline that retcon's it that Peter wasn't radioactive but, branching off the "totem" stuff that's been a big part of the character since 2005 that he's got an aura of "spider-Magic" that gives off a false positive but is otherwise harmless.

However, this opens up a plot-hole: Anti-Venom can purge radiation and doing so weaken's Peter's powers. However, symbiotes are antithetical tot eh Great When of Life and Destiny so the reveal works on that logic to close the plothole.

But, he doesn't explain how Aunt May got radiation sickness all the way back in the Lee-Ditko era as a direct result of a blood transfusion from Peter. You can't just ignore something like that--that was a significant story arc in terms of Peter's character development. If you wipe that out of continuity that Peter and his history should logically undergo a significant change which would reverberate throughout the Marvel universe.

It's like you're playing Jenga, and somebody takes out a load bearing piece but then the tower doesn't fall even though there's nothing holding it up. Like, a Jegan tower with an empty layer near the bottom. All three pieces on that layer are gone, it should have fallen.

Retcon it so that PCJ had a more reasonable power level, and that gives us two options: Redo everything since he showed up(Over a month of posts) or continue on with a glaring plothole.

I'm not too keen on either of those things.

Re: Suggestion. I was just throwing out people who might be interested in universal stability... Though I'll note that going by Xenoverse 2 and HEroes it seems that SKoT is a Multiversal level God, not a Universal one(Especially with the reveal in the Future Trunks arc of Super that splitting the timeline affects the entire Multiverse, not just the universe you're in) so even if they're hands off they should still have the relevant authority.

However... Oxy and Poka have never encountered the Cross Clan. They have no idea who that is.

If they can steal Divinities, then having two Buu Saga or higher Gods who don't know about them presents an interesting target for them... Or maybe there's the possibility that two such powerful Divine Kis coming seem seemingly no-where runs the risk of setting them off and Oxy and Poka are forced to pull back from the universe until they're dealt with, the rest of the Rebel Alliance catches up to Oxy and Poka's power level.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Hm. I see. Though I doubt a roleplay we have for fun and improvise half the time is really the place for comic books standards of continuity? comic books kind so much continuity that its hard to get into them in the first place.

as for that reason why they leave, Could be, sounds a lot more plausible.

my way to fix this would to be somehow make a villain do something to set things back on track somehow, since hey, villains can do anything and not change since they're hated no matter what, but the only one that has motivation to see Solitus rule longer is Tailripper because of his ties to Makai. and anyone making a change on PCJ right now would involve: 1. something one time use 2.can target someone at FTL speeds 3. lower PL without making Oxyribo angry or retconning, both of which seems to be impossible.

A weaker PCJ from the future somehow coming in to bug the stronger one to fight for him wouldn't have the same impact and there'd be no reason for it and I'd imagine make Oxy mad that they're doing the "fight my raditz instead" thing. (but weaker PCJ than this current one DO exist, their entire "society" IS founded upon a ranking system where you move up it by fighting duels)

Things that can't be done:
    -retcon
    -depower
    -delay

So if it has to happen now, without depowering or retconning PCJ, then something new has to happen to convince him to leave instead? but thats just another form of delay? I REEAAAALLLY don't want to resort to contriving ways for characters to leave because they were too intelligent for the plot, because I know I can't plan for everything people do and need improvisation to fill the gaps, there is a certain amount of cheating involved where I adjust things before they are introduced to make sure its not boringly short or something. I'm not exactly an iron-hard planner here- (honestly I wish I could plot things out better for my own writing and get it going more rather than constantly meeting writers blocks.) and it just doesn't feel right that you feel you have to do that.

personally I would just quietly depower PCJ while not really drawing attention to the changed events and try to ignore it, but you value consistency far more than me and that consistency seems to have made me powerless to help you at all, because I can't come up with anything, and I wish I could. personally I don't view roleplaying or writing as a form of clockwork where if one thing is out of place the whole thing falls apart, because in either one mistakes will inevitably happen and I just have to accept that they will be made and I don't like the mindset of branding people with their mistakes, especially when they feel they want to correct them, but thats just me.

13. - Top - End - #133

Changing PCJ's PL would require either a reboot, which I don't want to do becuase going back and redoing everything would be both tedious and unfair to everyone else, or a plothole which wouldn't actually fix anything. Oxy lost to PCJ and he's losing to Solitus. His natural response to both of those things would be to go train.

Oxy and Poka as high level, no-nonsense people with universe wide teleportation and scrying abillities clearly aren't meant for this kind of story and the only actions they can undertake that's consistent with their characterization would make them even more unbalancing for the story in question which would force you to either contrive things or abandon your plans.

It makes the most sense to me to write them out of the story until later on when the story's moved to conflicts against stronger enemies that scry and die aren't effective against.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Ok then.

if you ever want another PCJ encounter again for Oxyribo, you can plan it yourself then and give me your plan for how I should do that.

15. - Top - End - #135

Well, we can always have Super God Tier Oxy and Poka cleaning up the timeline that PCJ came from in a side story later on.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Titan in the Playground

Well, we can always have Super God Tier Oxy and Poka cleaning up the timeline that PCJ came from in a side story later on.
    cool, sounds awesome.

as for current PCJ, he will jump down to Hell of his own volition if he dies. I know, strange, but think of him kind of like one of those charming jailed villains who don't mind staying in the cell and would go along with any plan where he gets out and fight dudes, in the sense that he is a monster who can be controlled. like he will probably just be lounging in some hell jacuzzi full of lava just to screw with peoples heads if people visited him and won't care about Solitus or anything happening above.

17. - Top - End - #137

well, only thing left to do is end the current fight scene with a bang so we can move on.

Will post IC in the next couple of hours.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

oh and uh, speaking of Super God tier:

how does everyone feel about information about the last saga I have planned which will probably be about that level given comparative feats with Zamasu or Super Broly, maybe even higher? how much will be spoiling vs. preparation so that you don't get freaked out? because its going to be the saga that Jade and the Referas were meant for, and I don't want to screw it up. like how much do you want or need to know?

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Ah. Sorry, I just wanted to make reply with Tsarbone as well, and wanted to find time and understand what is goijg on with Blizzan. Also, wasn't sure if to say something.
    I actually still didn't, and now there is more and more to catch on.
    My fault. Just sAying.
    I don't care that much about power levels. For me, it's really general thing. If you will try to quanitfy with exact numbers what going on with Dragon Ball, you better roll for a sanity check.
    (Yeah, lately GMing CoC 7e for a friend)

I am not sure the Saga I had in mind, will survive a very critical point of view. I never think of Dragon Ball stories in such a way... I am reconsidering my ability to pull it off, if to be honest.

Anyway, Raziere, I think we have discussed it. Your idea sound epic and fun for me, so sure.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

20. - Top - End - #140
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Ah. Sorry, I just wanted to make reply with Tsarbone as well, and wanted to find time and understand what is goijg on with Blizzan. Also, wasn't sure if to say something.
    I actually still didn't, and now there is more and more to catch on.
    My fault. Just sAying.
    I don't care that much about power levels. For me, it's really general thing. If you will try to quanitfy with exact numbers what going on with Dragon Ball, you better roll for a sanity check.
    (Yeah, lately GMing CoC 7e for a friend)

I am not sure the Saga I had in mind, will survive a very critical point of view. I never think of Dragon Ball stories in such a way... I am reconsidering my ability to pull it off, if to be honest.

Anyway, Raziere, I think we have discussed it. Your idea sound epic and fun for me, so sure.
    yeah, thats basically my stance on power levels as well. (kid goku: gets hit by multiple bullets fired by bulma and doesn't get hurt, Adult SS Blue Goku who has endured far harder things right before ToP: gets bruised by a bullet. not consistent.)

I wouldn't worry too much. you worry too much about whether you CAN do something or not at all, you end up not doing it. instead think of yourself doing it as inevitable as long as you want to do it and any obstacle in your way as something that can be overcome sooner or later.

as for my Saga, I was more asking for how much you'd be comfortable knowing, not whether you wanted to know or not, but I guess I could probably share with you the whole thing and not have any problems, your style of play wouldn't conflict with that. I'll PM you since Rater nor Ing has responded whether they want to know or how much they want to know yet, so I'm assuming they don't want to know ahead of time and just play it out when they get to it.

21. - Top - End - #141

Anyway, since I reintroduced him I'm gonna do an updated profile for Monesco of Romaine.

Monesco
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Monesco of Romaine
    Hight: 6 ft
    Weight: 205 lbs(muscular body type)
    Species: Pure Blooded Saiyan
    Station: Diamond's Bodyguard.
    Spoiler: Description
    Show
    Monesco is a tan skinned Saiyan whose hair resembles surfer or "emo" hair--long 'bowel cut' with spiked bangs that go down before his left eye.

Monesco is muscularly built with black fur on his tail.

Her dresses in full body Saiyan armor with black undersuit, shoulderless body armor, and white gloves and boots.

Spoiler: Personality
    Show
    Monesco was the son of a chief of one of the more primitive tribes of Sayains until they were wiped out in combat with a rival tribe. Monesco is very big on honor, especially the repayment of debts. He's sworn loyalty Diamond after Diamond saved his life and has since become Diamond's best friend. Beyond that, he's very much a no-nonsense fighter.

Spoiler: History
    Show
    Monesco is the last of his tribe. Diamond saved him from a rockslide and he's been diamond's loyal friend ever since.

Spoiler: Abillites
    Show
    Base PL: Cell Saga
    Max PL: 10X Base(Base physical attributes proportionately much higher)

Martial Artist: Monesco's tribe didn't have much in the way of specific techniques or form. Monesco has since had formal training in combat, but his almost barbaric heritage is obvious--martial arts masters from earth would call what he does a "style of no style." Monesco fights quickly, brutally, using whatever blows or grabs seem effective while aiming to win. He has only generic energy beams, blasts, balls, and bursts barring a mouth energy cannon which is the same as that which Saiyans use instinctively in Ozaru form, the fire breath variation of the same, and the Moon Ball technique which he rarely has a need to use anymore.

Primal One: Monesco's tribe didn't have legends about Super Saiyans. Instead, they have stories about Warriors who through long meditations on the moon have mastered the power of the Ozaru, being able to transform instantly into larger, faster, and stronger Great Ape forms without the need for moonlight and even draw upon the power of the Ozaru without Monesco's decision to Diamond led him to pursue the legend, and after a decade of training and meditation in a specially constructed synthetic blutzwave chamber, Monesco has achieved it. Monesco can transform into the Ozaru at will without needing a Full Moon or another source of Blutzwaves, having absorbed all he needs in the Blutzwave chamber. His great Ape form is one (giant) head taller than normal and is constructed more like a human body builder than an ape in terms of musculature and stance. It's twice as strong, fast, durable, and agile as a typical great ape of his power level. Monesco also doesn't change into a great ape automatically, only when he chooses to even when staring directly at the full moon. He rarely has a need to transform, however, as he's mastered it to the point that he can concentrate the Great Ape's power down into humanoid form. In this form, he grows a head taller and his muscles bulge out considerably. His power level is multiplied by ten, and his physical strength, speed, durability, and agility become almost twenty times what they'd normally be at his new power level as the power of the Great Ape is concentrated into a smaller vessel.

Stamina training: Monesco has a hard to damage body, an absurd tolerance for pain, no tail weakness, and is very, very difficult to tire as a result of his dedicated training.

Mechanic and Pilot: Ten Years or so with Diamond meant that Monesco can fix some moderately complicated machines and pilot most vehicals.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2019-05-02 at 01:34 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #142

Is New Plant wished from scratch or was it a pre-existing planet that was terraformed?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Titan in the Playground

Is New Plant wished from scratch or was it a pre-existing planet that was terraformed?
    Pre-existing planet that was terraformed.

24. - Top - End - #144

So Diamond's taking over as my main PC, the returned Monesco's taking Poka's role as support, and the thing they just discovered is gonna be a new character that takes Diamond's previous role as a supporting character who doesn't directly fight.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

sorry, I hope tonight to reply

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #146

So how strong IS Kurumo?
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    So how strong IS Kurumo?
    He is about as strong as semi-perfect cell. but his true power is in his fate-tricks that can do. he was always supposed to be very tactical.

28. - Top - End - #148
    Titan in the Playground

not very happy with my reply, but I guess it better then nothing,
    I can speed the training mini arc if it's too much of a bother, though, I think training arcs, are part of the fun in DB.

Also, ing. I am curiouse for what trainings Apfel's wife(which I have forgotten her name) planned for Vodkana...

and was Snap caught by the Veruanians?

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #149

Traube has very little hope of actually being able to increase Vodkana's level. She'd make a horrible sparring partner as well, since she's around Ginyu Force levels of power. No, she would put Vodkana through military training, to hopefully teach her discipline and restraint. Basically, it's goddess boot camp.

As for Snap, well, TBH I don't know what to do with him.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Traube has very little hope of actually being able to increase Vodkana's level. She'd make a horrible sparring partner as well, since she's around Ginyu Force levels of power. No, she would put Vodkana through military training, to hopefully teach her discipline and restraint. Basically, it's goddess boot camp.

As for Snap, well, TBH I don't know what to do with him.
    it's actually sound like fun.

hmm.. I guess we can retcon Snap out of this then. oh well.

------
    My previouse Avater