New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

sorry, feeling so so... trying to get back to usual.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #182
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Orkomajin 45 looks like Green "Android 21" version of Berade, right?
    Would like an answer to this.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Would like an answer to this.
    oh sorry. things haven't been all that active here lately so.....

Yes she does.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

No one has asked for this! No one probably care! But if someone might care, it might be you!
    (I write it for fun, don't force yourself to read if it bore you/my english too bad)

Igordragonian's two raditz fix of tournament of power

Spoiler
    Show

"Ooc": Why to fix? I think the concept was badass, but it went to many boring directions, and it could have been much more intense and exciting.
    There were many possible plotlines, that I think they have missed on.
    If you think I have missed as well, tell me! I am quite curiouse of your opinions. It's also a bit of how I view story telling,
    "Ic"-
    Our main antagonist in this fix is Bergamo. Mostly, because of the drama, in the pre tournament duals, and his oath to survive, and also their background as the "worst universe". I think an underdog (pun intended) antagonist is much more intresting then Jiren. And you will see how this play out. In general, the enemies are smarter and more dangerouse in my fix, because... I had feeling of excitment, but no of dread before the tournament- we didn't had any reason to feel that our heroes will be overwhelmed.

So, there would be a conversation or two about the potential danger of Bergamo's ability, and Whis provide some hardcore backstory to them. (Generaly, the growth of street children to the greatest mercenaries of universe 9 and possibly multiverse pirates. I think that U9 multiverse is probably a thing, if you want I can prove why) so Beerus command them to elimnate him first thing in the tournament before he become too strong.
    Goku is forced to promise. (While he cross his fingers behind his back)

Buu falling asleep and recruting Freeza happens as normal. How ever- during the assination attempt of Frieza, Videl call Gohan and tell him that Buu and Mr. Satan have dissapeared after a short yellow mouse has appeared.
    Furioiuse Beerus, want to complain on Tequila to Zeno, but Whis point that Buu isn't a member of the team anymore, and if Zeno will be annoyed he might delete universe 7.
    Videl beg Gohan to save her father, and so he promise.

Frieza seems to scheme with Tequilla behind the scenes, but one of the Z fighters notice him.
    The tournament begin. U9 aware of their weakness compared to others DONT charge like idiot orkz. There is a reason, how those ten warriors managed to survive the "universe of trash". Though, Beerus command Goku and Vegeta to hunt for Bergamo. Goku ignore it, wanting Bergamo to grow into a challenging oppent, and going to look for Hit or Jiren. Vegeta sort of obey, but when the Dangero Trio throw their allies in the face of Vegeta, and Vegeta doesn't try this hard to hunt for them.
    Gohan still try to keep the group together, Frieza still trolling people around.
    Universe 10 is the first to get defeated, mostly by Gohan's team, and Krillin show his growth.
    Though, Gohan hesitate and the win is "stolen" by Rebriane of U 2.
    Show the unique powers of U 3, while the Danger trio steal victories.
    Goku looks for Hit but faced by the Sayian girls while Vegeta face Cabba.

Gohan face Frozen, and Picollo the Namekians. Gohan is attacked by Rebrian, but Rebrian is stopped by Krillin, and 18. Rebrian is overpowering them, but in teamwork, they manage to defeat her.
    Meanwhile Hit try to provoke U11, but when he see that his allies in danger he come to their aid.

Something invisible catch 18 off guard pushing her, she entrust the rest for Krillin.
    Vegeta manage to push Cabba to Super Sayian 2, but then Frieza defeat Cabba with a surprise and agonyizng attack. Vegeta despite the threats of Beerus attack Frieza, who lure him to a trap of Universe 3, which manage to almost push Vegeta off rings- who is saved by sacrafice of Tin Shen.
    Freeza is gone at this point.
    17 is hunting for the invisboe warrior who defeated 18, while Krillin exaust himself against some warriors.

Before Goku defeat Kaliffa, Hit stop Goku and fight him, while Kaliffa fight Krillin- will Krillin be finally a challenge to a Sayian?
    Hit is stronger then ever before, and a sneak attack by third party (the Danger trio?) Push Goku to Ultra Instinct for the first time.

Vegeta fight U3 almost alone.
    The Danger trio are the only remaining warriors of U9 and starting to attack U11, while even the weakest among them are stronger then them- so they don't pay much mind to them, but Bergamo slowly becoming stronger and stronger.

Gohan finally seems to be about to defeat Frozen who seems to be out of tricks, he had one finale- and Freeza saved Gohan, by attacking them both, and pushing Frozen off ring.

Hit almost losing, but saved thanks to Mageta's sacrafice.

U3 activate their super megazord thing, which here is actually a somewhat challenge, but Vegeta wins, U3 is elimanted.

17 forsake his chase, and start to defeat the remains of U2, which get elimnated as well.

Picollo win the Namekians.

Krillin to everyone's surprise push Kallifa to the limit, with new and surprsinf techniques(which make his character arc episodes pre the tournament to feel like they paid off). He still lose, but with much dignity.
    The Danger Trio who has elimanted two fighter of U11 have ran away, and together have finally defeated Kaliffa, using their triangle technqiue, though, one of them fall off in the end.

U4 finally start to actually moving, to wipe out weakened warriors with their trickery.

Number surviver wise, U4 are leading. They defeat Roshi, and another Pride Trooper, which finally motivate them to fight seriously.
    Goku wake up, due to the healing of Picollo, who lose to the Insect fighter, which is defeated by 17, who also defeat he invisible fighter.

U4 are mostly defeated but one fighter, who cannot be found.

Half hour is left,

U7: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Freeza, 17
    U6: Hit, Botamo
    U9: Bergamo, Lavender
    U11: seven top members
    U4: ??

Goku try to fight Jiren, Vegeta fight Botamo, Freeza Toppo,
    Bergamo and Lavender gang on Gohan,
    17 vs some pride troopers.
    Goku is pushed back, Vegeta after hard battle defeat Botamo,
    Toppo is beaten by Freeza but saved by Jiren.
    Gohan defeat Lavender and escape Bergamo who became too strong for him, just to be met by... Buu.
    Buu is the secret and last member of U4. Tequilla has sealed Buu and kidnapped Mr. Satan, so he became member of U4. Buu has to win, if he want Mr. Satan to survive.
    Gohan has Zenkai boost and a new form, and he almost defeat Buu, but remember his promise to Videl- he let Buu defeat him.

17 defeat most of the pride troopers, Freeza is forced to work with Vegeta ro defeat Toppo, Hit, Buu and Goku entering a three way dual
    While Bergamo challenge Jiren.
    Toppo is defeated, Vegeta stay due to Freeza's sacrfice- he want to win, in order to be revived. Notning personal, you monkey!

To everyone's shock Bergamo defeat Jiren and elimante U11.

Now Goku, Buu and Hit trying to gang on Bergamo, defeating Buu and then Hit. U6 and U4 are elimanted.
    17 seems to die, and Goku and Bergamo lose together, 17 is the last remaining warrior. He wish for the revival of all the universes and etc.

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

That would actually be better than what we got.

like Krillin actually having a good moment, thats strong, especially against a saiyan. Bergamo being final foe would also be great as it shows you can't judge someone by where they come from. Buu actually motivated to be antagonist again would certainly be creative and make the arc much more tense.

really the Tournament of Power Arc's biggest problem was that it leaned too much into tropes that didn't apply to it. U9 got the Yamcha trope even though hardship and ones universe being bad is what made U7 strong, Jiren got the stern edgy arrogant rival treatment who only cares about strength even though he would work better as anything but that given that he is on a SUPERHERO TEAM and cares about JUSTICE and was forced to be the heel when he clearly work as one. U10 was just there without much to say about them, could've done with at least SOMETHING to them. U2 and U6 I think were well done enough, but I'd be open to them being better. U3 and U4 definitely could use more umph aside from big robot fusion guy though.

Personally, there is a lot ways one can change the tournament of power, so if I were doing it, it would depend on which direction I'd want it to go. there is a lot of moving parts, so a lot you can make happen.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    That would actually be better than what we got.

like Krillin actually having a good moment, thats strong, especially against a saiyan. Bergamo being final foe would also be great as it shows you can't judge someone by where they come from. Buu actually motivated to be antagonist again would certainly be creative and make the arc much more tense.

really the Tournament of Power Arc's biggest problem was that it leaned too much into tropes that didn't apply to it. U9 got the Yamcha trope even though hardship and ones universe being bad is what made U7 strong, Jiren got the stern edgy arrogant rival treatment who only cares about strength even though he would work better as anything but that given that he is on a SUPERHERO TEAM and cares about JUSTICE and was forced to be the heel when he clearly work as one. U10 was just there without much to say about them, could've done with at least SOMETHING to them. U2 and U6 I think were well done enough, but I'd be open to them being better. U3 and U4 definitely could use more umph aside from big robot fusion guy though.

Personally, there is a lot ways one can change the tournament of power, so if I were doing it, it would depend on which direction I'd want it to go. there is a lot of moving parts, so a lot you can make happen.
    I admit, a better writer of course would have done a better job then I did.

I mostly fixed what annoyed me.
    Buu not getting a role.
    Krillin's character arc going nowhere.
    I felt there were a set up for something big with Bergamo. (and effectivly, his power is sort of parallel to Hit's)

honestly, U11 had a potential, but I can't find myself caring for Jiren, so I think he can be sacrficed to hype someone more intresting.
    I think Vegeta and Freeza also could had more payoff, though mostly, Freeza were fun in general.

And of course, U10 was boring. But didn't had much ideas for those.

Also, I wanted more tension toward the end, and to see the best there-
    I think we all wanted to see Hit at the climax for example. stuff like that. But it was fun to imagine it, one way or another.

Mayne The 'Tournament' of power, is actually a War Arc, which many animes have, and the results.. varied

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #187

So I just realized that I missed an opportunity by not having Android 10 come from the Dream 9 timeline.

(I kind of want to know what Cell was like in that universe.)

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

8. - Top - End - #188

So, i'm kind of stretched for ideas for how the Veru'nas can deal with Android 10...
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

9. - Top - End - #189

Right now, she's like Buu in Super.

If it looks like she'll actually solve the problem she'll take a nap or get bored and wander off.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    So, i'm kind of stretched for ideas for how the Veru'nas can deal with Android 10...
    Welcome to my world. Know my pain. I will be sympathetic.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Raziere- as the current narrator, do you think Tsarbone as midway antagnonist

Also, I was thinking of Vodkana's new form, and right now trying to draw her.
    Though, the explanation is a bit zeny and wierd, but I will try to make it to make sort of sense- as much as required from Dragon Ball..

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

Here...
    Spoiler: Starving Vodkana
    Show

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Raziere- as the current narrator, do you think Tsarbone as midway antagnonist

Also, I was thinking of Vodkana's new form, and right now trying to draw her.
    Though, the explanation is a bit zeny and wierd, but I will try to make it to make sort of sense- as much as required from Dragon Ball..
    Yeah, I agree he pretty much is a midway.

as for Starving vodkana.....hm, interesting, is it transferring all the fat into power? that sounds like it would be dragonball-ish, I like the spikes on the tail.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I agree he pretty much is a midway.

as for Starving vodkana.....hm, interesting, is it transferring all the fat into power? that sounds like it would be dragonball-ish, I like the spikes on the tail.
    the question where our story stand?

it's all of her power. it's inspired partly by Sans. She has 1 percent of her ki in this form, and maybe less.
    She can't use ki, she get exausted after a minute of action- but she can pass the galaxy running in minute.
    it's mostly Rock Lee's effect multiplied in dragon ball-ish scales.

at least this is the concept.

oh. Vodkana also losing her curves. she doesn't like it

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

where the story stands?

basically.....in terms of villains, Blizzan is pretty much out of the game permanently.

Meta-Tuffle and Lagerin will be trying to take the incomplete Dragon Balls and some other powerful artifacts and run like the selfish greedy people they are.

Tailripper will be trying to kill Shin shortly while the chaos happens for his own glory and recognition in Makai and having Shin doing the "hold out as long as he can until help arrives" thing.

Val-Kagra is probably the second most powerful threat, with her determined to corrupt as much of Solituses legion to her side and kill him to gain his power using demonic magic and is much more active a threat. this entire battle is happening half because she started it.

Solitus isn't focused on any of this. He will be soon trying to speak to the entire universe with hypnotic telepathy to try and hypnotize them to give worship him and give him their energy spirit bomb style so he can resurrect himself. like the spirit bomb, this will take time.

Kurumo if he isn't done in the next post, probably will be soon.

FERRUM will seek out Majins and other anomalous beings (Android 10 counts)

I intended to plan some artifact superweapons being pulled out in this battle, but I never got around to figuring out what those were aside from maybe FERRUM. so if I do, they will be made up on the spot sort of.

this is pretty much the final stage of it.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

So.. will another midway villian disturb the story flow? I ask, because there were more than one instances that my eagerness to add stuff, ended up "meh".

Also, "Starving Vodkana" make sense? At least as dragon ball forms go

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

So.. will another midway villian disturb the story flow? I ask, because there were more than one instances that my eagerness to add stuff, ended up "meh".

Also, "Starving Vodkana" make sense? At least as dragon ball forms go
    nope, this all is moving at the speed of plot right now. probably how I should do all the arcs from now on, to be honest. try to not be too chaotic with the results with peoples choices as I have been maybe.

it makes sense, for one of the sillier forms. I mean Evil Buu and Beerus is pretty much the same look, but super Buu is stronger because he has some musculature to him, so I could see it going like that: Fat Base form Vodkana, skinny starving vodkana for greater speed, then a perfected Athletic Vodkana form.

18. - Top - End - #198

I was kinda imagining a rematch between Apfel and Kurumo, where he attempts to finish him off, only to find out that although he's still way stronger, power levels are just numbers, and as long as Kurumo worships fate, he cannot hurt Apfel, since his moves are absolutely predictable to him. All Apfel needs to do is drive the World Blade into his heart, at the right moment.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground

I was kinda imagining a rematch between Apfel and Kurumo, where he attempts to finish him off, only to find out that although he's still way stronger, power levels are just numbers, and as long as Kurumo worships fate, he cannot hurt Apfel, since his moves are absolutely predictable to him. All Apfel needs to do is drive the World Blade into his heart, at the right moment.
    That can be arranged. though as in the past, it involves screwing with time and will involve a parallel universe. (my original plan for him was that it look like you'd all be ganging up on him, so my plan was for him to use a powerful fate technique to do this minor timeline split where you all fight your own version of Kurumo without help from anyone else then when they're all defeated the min-timelines reunite, so it'll be along those same lines)

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

sorry was sick hope to catch up soon

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #201

Yeah, I got nothing.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah we're going through one of those slow periods. I've been playing a lot of videogames and try to write my own things lately as a result.

should we try and get Ing and igor to hurry up or something else?

23. - Top - End - #203

I'll get a post up later today, i've been waiting on Rater.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Titan in the Playground

it mostly me, waiting to be super inspired, because in this game I want to give my best.
    I'll try to reply soon

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

sorry to annoy, just making sure I follow- did you leave out Kuromo for story telling reasons, or OOC-ishly forgotten?

just want to know, because you know

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #206
    Titan in the Playground

sorry to annoy, just making sure I follow- did you leave out Kuromo for story telling reasons, or OOC-ishly forgotten?

just want to know, because you know
    I forgot that part. I'm going to edit it again and figure out whats going to happen with him.

Edit: now it is done, thanks for telling me.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-07-16 at 08:17 PM.

27. - Top - End - #207

I kind of want to wait for either Rater or Igor before I post.

28. - Top - End - #208

I kind of want to wait for either Rater or Igor before I post.
    Android 10 got bored and took a nap.

If there was a response to that I missed it.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

Android 10 got bored and took a nap.

If there was a response to that I missed it.
    alternatively I'm more okay with people attacking Solitus now.

30. - Top - End - #210

alternatively I'm more okay with people attacking Solitus now.
    If you'd like me to have wake up, wander off, and go harass him for a while I'm up for that.

Though she's really not the kind of character whose meant to be solving big problems.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks