The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 211 to 240 of 283
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    If you'd like me to have wake up, wander off, and go harass him for a while I'm up for that.

    Though she's really not the kind of character whose meant to be solving big problems.
    I didn't say you have to use Android 10.

    I feel like I have screwed up things with you and want to try to avoid that in the future if your characters are literally doing nothing.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  2. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    The deal was that Oxy and Poka would go into the time chamber, come out at Super era levels, and then be forced to temporarily leave the timeline by the time patrol for the fear that two High-Level divine Kis coming out of nowhere could trigger the Trombone Issue to go hot before it was supposed to and risk the break of quarantine.

    Diamond and Monesco really are not on the level to fight Solitus and honestly don't have much planned until PCJ makes it to Plant since that's basically what Diamond is preparing for.

    IT's either use Android 10 or contrive a reason for Oxy and Poka to leave the time chamber early and then not be immediately put on a bus until the rest of the group catches up to their power level.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

    Read my fanfiction here.

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

  3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    The deal was that Oxy and Poka would go into the time chamber, come out at Super era levels, and then be forced to temporarily leave the timeline by the time patrol for the fear that two High-Level divine Kis coming out of nowhere could trigger the Trombone Issue to go hot before it was supposed to and risk the break of quarantine.

    Diamond and Monesco really are not on the level to fight Solitus and honestly don't have much planned until PCJ makes it to Plant since that's basically what Diamond is preparing for.

    IT's either use Android 10 or contrive a reason for Oxy and Poka to leave the time chamber early and then not be immediately put on a bus until the rest of the group catches up to their power level.
    Whatever feels comfortable to you, I just don't feel its real fun to you to be stuck doing what is essentially nothing and wish I could change things so you can have more fun.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground
     
    igordragonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    I don't want to annoy you Rater. I don't see why their power boost would be THAT extreme.
    And power levels are just numbers.
    You don't HAVE to do it this way.
    Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

    Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

  5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Power levels aren't just numbers.

    Numbers are used to measuring them, but it's demonstrated multiple times that a higher power level is a major advantage.

    The power boost would be that big becuase they're spending 6 years training literally non-stop and are already at beyond Cell Saga power levels in response to an existential threat with a power level fifty times that of Super Perfect Cell.

    The only other option is to retcon PCJ's power level and if we did that we would have to go back and redo several months of gameplay, and that's not something I'd like to do.

    In general, retcons are bad. Change a detail that already happened and you have to change everything that comes after it and nobody has time for that crap.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

    Read my fanfiction here.

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

  6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground
     
    igordragonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    From what I have seen, (dragon ball, dragon ball z, gt, super)
    Numbers are tools for hype

    ("Over 9000!!!")
    I doubt the mangaka can give hard numbers, and I dont think they were meant to be treated like hard math d&d.
    This is also part of the reason it's very hard to make crunch roleplay for DB.
    Yes. Power *scale* is a thing. But it's thematic thing.
    Part of the reason i think freeform work well for animes in general and dragon ball especialy, because, it focus around the theme.

    Speifacly, how can they train there for six years? Isn't there limits for this
    And more impotantly, if you like Oxy and Poka, don't you want to ctually roleplay them?

    It's your characters, of course, I simply think you over thinking minor details to the point it ruin your fun
    Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

    Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

  7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    From what I have seen, (dragon ball, dragon ball z, gt, super)
    Numbers are tools for hype

    ("Over 9000!!!")
    I doubt the mangaka can give hard numbers, and I dont think they were meant to be treated like hard math d&d.
    This is also part of the reason it's very hard to make crunch roleplay for DB.
    Yes. Power *scale* is a thing. But it's thematic thing.
    Part of the reason i think freeform work well for animes in general and dragon ball especialy, because, it focus around the theme.

    Speifacly, how can they train there for six years? Isn't there limits for this
    And more impotantly, if you like Oxy and Poka, don't you want to ctually roleplay them?

    It's your characters, of course, I simply think you over thinking minor details to the point it ruin your fun
    Pretty much.

    its kind of why the mangaka stopped giving hard numbers after Freeza saga, people were taking them too seriously. like why could Tien Shin Kikoho Semi-Perfect Cell into the ground, but Piccolo couldn't do anything about him? Piccolo should be more powerful than Tien at this point given the fusion and training and being someone who fought harder battles than Tien in Freeza saga, plus Piccolo's regeneration, he should be a more suited candidate to buy time against Semi-Perfect Cell than some guy who expends his life force each time he fires his ultimate attack meaning Tien's last stand should logically be less effective than Piccolo just being annoyance and constantly getting in Cell's way.

    but instead someone weaker than Piccolo using an attack thats impractical to hold someone off for long periods of time did what Piccolo couldn't, a person who regularly trains with Goku at this point, who has killed two saiyans and fought freeza on equal footing in one of his forms and has two fusions on top of that. and the fact that Semi-Perfect Cell absorbed 17, who beat up Tien when Tien faced the androids before Piccolo got fused, so Tien didn't get any upgrades over Piccolo to justify any strength enhancement

    oh how about Ultimate Gohan, who was MORE POWERFUL than Super Buu when he showed up, but somehow could not break out of the absorption thing Super Buu used on him, even though if he is more powerful, he should be able to do that no problem. I mean the piece of Buu is just that, a piece, it should be WEAKER than Super Buu itself since it a piece of him, so how did Gohan not break out of a piece of an opponent that was already weaker than him?

    So if we're really being consistent about power levels, Cell should've shrugged off Tien's attacks like nothing, killed him, found 18, ate her before Vegeta and Trunks could get there, kick both their asses anyways, and it wouldn't have made a difference, though if we're really being consistent, then Gohan who trains less than Goku should logically not be as powerful as Goku and Goku should've taken the win anyways- assuming all his training even pays off and they don't just all die to Perfect Cell. We know that training matters more than birth.

    While Ultimate Gohan should've trounced super Buu easily, shrugged off the absorption and defeated him then resurrect everyone with Namek dragon balls.

    but nope, none of that happened, because power levels are bull. peoples abilities to destroy this or that are often nothing but hype for how strong they are, because its in the shows nature to just make every threat bigger than the last because going down from something big can be seen as "too easy". when really there is no logical reason why you can't go down and have a less high-stakes plot while still posing a danger to the protagonists, and there is no reason to assume that power is so linear and one dimensional.

    quite simply power levels is one dimensional and its preferable to have more dimensions to your combat than the raw power one. its bad writing to actually assume they're serious measure of power, because it offers very boring possibilities especially for a roleplaying game.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-07-24 at 03:43 PM.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  8. - Top - End - #218
    Titan in the Playground
     
    igordragonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Mmmm.yeah.
    And if you include Super, then you get Krillin standin against SSB and so on.

    Raziere- actually in the recent arc at the manga, the villian, raw power wise is weaker then fat buu. But it's actually quite intense.


    P.S.
    In One Piece there is the bounty system, which embrace the number as theme, rather then actual measure.
    For example, the guy who turn out to be probably the last antgonist, started the story with 0 bounty, and now has over 2.5 billion.
    Because bounty represent how much of threat they are *considered* and it always leave room for speculations if the bounty justified or not.

    Btw, tried to sketch "buff" Vodkana.
    (Even if it won't be "cannon", it's fun to draw many versions of her)

    https://i.ibb.co/TRZggkg/20190725-011417.jpg
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-07-24 at 05:27 PM.
    Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

    Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

  9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    I give you Rose Soliel: True Oxy and Transcended Demon God Poka.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

    Read my fanfiction here.

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

  10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Gonna wait and see if anyone else replies first.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

    Read my fanfiction here.

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

  11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Raz, uh.

    with Solar Flare x100 there wouldn't be any Shadows for Solitus to hide in.



    Incredibly intense light. Removes all darkness.

    That was kind of the point, Oxy was trying to Force Solitus to come out and fight like a man.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

    Read my fanfiction here.

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

  12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Oh right.

    Sorry.

    I'll edit.

    how do you like the Jormungandr Engine fight by the way? I'm trying to come up with ways to challenge planet busters and gigantic planetary super-weapons seem to be a good way to go, especially since thats what Kirby seems to face sometimes.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground
     
    igordragonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    I like it quite a lot.
    I actually always want stuff like that for Dragon ball stuff
    More stuff to destory! Woho!
    Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

    Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

  14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    glad someone likes it, universes like Dragon Ball and DC keep making these world-destroying heroes and such, so why haven't you made big super weapons that require planet-busting to destroy? make things big enough that your world-destroying kamehameha actually has a USE for once.

    also I think I got an appropriate kind of super form that makes sense for regenerators like majins and such:

    you know the pokemon moves, Bide, Payback or Flail? its like that.

    except as a super form.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground
     
    igordragonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Yeah, exactly.
    I had imagined EVIL artifical planet. But the Jormungad work better. And actually, Vodkana can be Sonic, which also work well with it.
    I plan the battle against with Trombone to be galaxy shattering, with warriors sent crushing through planets.
    I am sure we are all here for huge blasts and BOOMS.
    Anyway yeah. It's great.


    Btw, So Solitus isn't only a Solar, now he is a Sidereal?
    (This one charm made me laugh aloud)
    Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

    Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

  16. - Top - End - #226
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Nope. Solitus is pure solar Exalted. Zenith Caste. he is just so good at giving speeches, he has learned a martial art where he turns his words into katchin walls. He basically has Supernal Presence 5, Martial Arts 5 (Voice of the King Style), and at least an excellency in all other skills. In Exalted he'd be the perfect kind of Solar villain for a Dragon-Blooded game. Though he'd probably have Integrity 5 and loads of charms from that to make sure people can't change him from being the "perfect" person he is as well.

    Kurumo and Shanakan are the Sidereals in this equation. both with Martial Arts 5 (Constellations of the Zodiac Style), Duck Fate and Awareness charms.

    As always, I'm not at all sure what Jade is for anything. She has somehow occupied this weird place in my mind where she can potentially be dropped into any setting and have something to do to there, but have no exact place where she fits into said setting. (but then again I seem to have trouble with imagining characters in terms of skill-set in general)
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-08-28 at 07:29 PM.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground
     
    igordragonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    I think it actually make Jade into a good character- she is more then the sum of her abilities and techniques.
    Beside the cosplay style is vwry creative.
    I guess it's sort of Lunar ability?
    Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

    Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

  18. - Top - End - #228
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    I think it actually make Jade into a good character- she is more then the sum of her abilities and techniques.
    Beside the cosplay style is very creative.
    I guess it's sort of Lunar ability?
    Well the Lunars does fit Jade more than other Exalted in their methods, values and philosophy, and while others can be argued to fit, Lunars probably fit the most.

    and I think your right- she does transcend her abilities in a way. though at the same time, Referential Cosplay Style is very iconic to her and she'd likely develop it or something similar to it wherever she goes. In the world of Exalted, Lunar shapeshifting would probably be the closest in the world of Creation, but not exactly. Beryl would be her Solar mate.

    I've been thinking of drawing the capsule guns that Team Jade uses.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Just a quick poke because it's been a bit.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

    Read my fanfiction here.

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

  20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    I was waiting for Ing.

    but okay, lets see what we can do....

    replied. in other news:

    Spoiler: SSBU Sans Costume Cosplay
    Show

    This Cosplay is a cosplay of a costume, and thus weaker and less thematic connection to the real Sans, but allows for more accessibility and people to use the more basic and obvious of Sans abilities. Nor does it impose the more strict and harsh of Sans Cosplay limitations or requirements. Thus anyone can wield it, there is no limiting your PL to 1, and you can use it without having to re-invent your entire fighting style. Its shallower, has no Karmic Retribution, no teleportation, but is more practical and widely usable by most people.

    Weaknesses:
    -Sans Cosplay (Its a pale shadow of the real thing)
    -Melee Attacks (Its a ranged attacker)
    -Vriska (predates him)

    Dodge!:
    The user gets better at dodging.

    Gaster Arm Cannon:
    The cosplayers right arm is covered with a Gaster Arm Cannon. they can only fire their ki attacks, as well as the big gaster beam from it and nowhere else.

    Bone Zone Flurry:
    Fires various quick bone-like attacks from their arm cannon at very fast speeds.

    Blue Heart Gravity:
    Cancels and counters flight. Unlike the real cosplay one can't knock them around with this ability and must learn do that with telekinesis separately.

    Bad Times Tune:
    The user gets a x10 power boost whenever Megalovania is played within earshot. Does not work with the Homestuck or Halloween Hack versions, as this ability only works on Megalovania being misused as badass beatdown music for Sans.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-09-09 at 01:48 AM.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  21. - Top - End - #231
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    before I post next reply, how much would people like the idea that since Majins are Genies, and genies in old myths had elements attached to them, that these primordial elements are from Majins much like Kid Buu but different that were captured into various ancient household appliances at the dawn of time and are source of these primordial elements of fire and ice? because I randomly came up with these strange majin ideas one day and don't know where to fit them or if I should include them in the roleplay at all:

    Spoiler: Strange Majins picture
    Show




    no real ideas beyond that though. while the child-like ones would all be some variation of kid-buu like mentality, Orbiko I'm not even sure of anything about aside from the picture.

    if you don't like them, I can just say the primordial elements are just elements and have no particular source or anything, its fine.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground
     
    igordragonian's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2014

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    I like it. And in general, like crazy and creative ideas.
    And I think as a group in general this is our thing.
    We dont have Sayians protagnists, I think, because their evoulation is the most linear.

    If it matters you have my ok.
    Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

    Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

  23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Thanks Igor. I'm just gonna go ahead with it then, if Rater and Ing are just going to be silent about it. they're not going to be anything immediate, but the're going to be things that are there and can potentially be interacted with at some point, and maybe something will come out of it.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    So, no reaction from Abdroid 10 burping the warring primal elements back up nto the guardian's face?
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

    Read my fanfiction here.

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

  25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    So, no reaction from Abdroid 10 burping the warring primal elements back up nto the guardian's face?
    did she move to keep up with the robot heading towards the edge of the solar system to be beyond the supernova radius? also didn't you say that it probably didn't mean much in the power scales we had? I assumed that it wouldn't have an effect or whatever by the description. I guess I could try and make one if you really want, won't guarantee it'll matter....
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  26. - Top - End - #236
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    I noted that she was moving to continue the conversation.

    I wasn't expecting much but I was expecting some kind of reaction.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

    Read my fanfiction here.

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

  27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    I noted that she was moving to continue the conversation.

    I wasn't expecting much but I was expecting some kind of reaction.
    It has been edited for a reaction. I apologize for not doing so.

    Also hm: if Buu= Kirby, perhaps a Majin based on Marx from the same franchise?
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  28. - Top - End - #238
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Just checking in since it's been a bit.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

    Read my fanfiction here.

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

  29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Lord Raziere's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    Cool.

    just to review heres the ideas for various sagas so far:

    Trombone Saga:
    Igor is going to do this at some point, Ing has some plans to mix it with doing that WH40k crossover saga as well?

    Majindroid Saga:
    because executive Kalzin is still a thing, and Orkomajin 45 technically comes from there. don't know where to put it however.

    Android 24 Saga:
    I want to do this at some point, but its going to be pretty high-powered, grimdark and Jade-centric. also a bit of a finale to her story

    I remember Rater wanting to do go to the Endless Cell Timeline as a sidestory at some point. Also Perfect Cell Jr and Onin are still here. I guess they are going to be the last battle regardless now. oh well. I don't think I'll ever get the drawn out fights I want at this rate....

    as for the majins I made, if I'm going to do that as a saga its probably going to mostly be a less a serious arc because of the way majins just ARE. like they're going to be exaggerated embodiment's of forces of nature and physics as playful wild children for the most part. still figuring some things out there.

    I was waiting for Ing to respond to my post, but I'll respond now.
    My Fan Fiction:
    To Catch A Mew
    A Kalos based pokemon fan fic. Now up to Chapter 24!



  30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Rater202's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: DragonBallITP OOC VI: The Asylum for Omnipotent Nutcases

    The plan as I understand it was that Oxy and Poka would be at "Super" level when leaving the ITme Chamber and that they'd be retired until the rest of the cast caught up.

    the plan was also that Oxy would be int eh chamber for the full six days, however, but I'm still operating on the assumption that Oxy and Poka will be pulled aside as previously discussed after Solitus is defeated.

    Was gonna have Diamond take over as my main PC, have Monesco take over Poka's role, and Android 10 take over Diamonds original role as the support character who helps but rarely does much of direct consequence.

    Diamond is, as previously established, currently preparing for PCJ to show up on New Plant.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

    Read my fanfiction here.

    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •