New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Brightburn Trailer aka evil Superboy

Anyone see the trailer for it yet? https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...EMfcLyLnstkUvI
    Maybe this will be a less Emo version of superboy prime. Thoughts? It could have an evil ending where the boy wins, and the world/town has to submit to him. He's only 1 person, just have to increase insurance rates. (Eg twilight zone, It's a good life)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Brightburn Trailer aka evil Superboy

I guess the Godhand got to a Kryptonian early in this timeline.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    I guess the Godhand got to a Kryptonian early in this timeline.
    They should have known something was up when he kept drawing that.

"Children grow up to be people? All the children I knew grew up to be machines."
    ~Augustus von Fabelrath~
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Somebody should have that sigged.
    Member of Peelee's Church of Sudden Skylight

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

I’m so hyped for this movie. I find myself immediately reminded of the comic series Iredeemable, although this is clearly going a very different direction.

My theory though is that the kid is some variant on the whole dragonball saiyan thing where he is supposed to conquer the planet but parents got in the way when they separated him from the ship. Where presumably he is gonna get the reverse speech from Not Jor-El explaining that humanity suck and it’s his job to rule them as he sees fit. Which then causes all that “you special” talk he gets from the parents to backfire.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ettin in the Playground

It looks like it could be good.

I'm a little skeptical as to how it's going to end, though. I really, REALLY hope they don't give him some ridiculous weakness like, "Curse you, how could you know that tangerines drain my powers!"

I could see a 'bad guy wins' ending being pretty good. There's also the possibility that his power usage attracts the attention of actual adult aliens who come to collect the juvenile.

Or adult aliens that come to collect the juvenile and stay for the delicious human munchies.

ALL HAIL THE GREAT RAK!!

I use the same name in every game I ever play or forum I join (except the pretender on PSN that forced me to be RealOlinser). If you see an Olinser in a game or on a website, there's a high chance it's me, feel free to shoot me a message.