So I'm running an E6 game where my PCs are convicts exiled to an island where they have to survive. The surrounding world powers all dump their high end convicts here (they don't really do capital punishment for fear of it creating undead). The party has successfully built themselves a log cabin as well as a small boat and they are just starting to explore the island. They've already met the residents of The Docks and just made contact with the warriors of Oakhurst, but there are a number of other clans and other factions that they havent met and I need to make NPCs for them.

Now I can whip up NPCs pretty quickly, but i definitely have a "norm" that I ascribe to with my NPC and Enemy builds and I'd like to change it up a bit. Thus why I am here. Here's a list of the faction as I more or less have it envisioned (Only the Docks have been seen by the PCs so the other factions can be changed to pretty much anything, as they have very little pre-established info)

Spoiler: Oakhurst
Show

Oakhurst is a simple Motte and Bailey built on a hill at the edge of the Green Wood. The only thing the PCs know is that Oakhurst has Chariot warriors and that the Chariots are pulled by ponies.

My current idea is that Oakhurst is ruled by a Wizard (I'm going with Gray Elf Elven Generalist Spontaneous Divination Wizard) named Gariruhar Dusk-Owl. The man is absurdly intelligent and keeps those sworn to him safe from the other residents through a combination of his Divination and the fact that he throws Fireballs around.

Gariruhar Dusk-Owl
Grey Elf Spontaneous Divination Wizard 5/Paragnostic Apostle 1 (6d4+6) HP: 24
Str: 8
Dex: 12
Con: 12
Int: 22
Wis: 14
Cha: 14
Fort:+3 Ref: +3 Will: +7
Feats: Imp Init, Scribe Scroll (b), Fiery Burst, Empower Spell, Post 6: Arcane Thesis (Fireball), Easy Metamagic, Fell Weaken
Special Abilities: Summon Familiar (Raven), Generalist Wizardy, Lore, Know is Power: Energy Supremacy (Fire).
Skills: Concentration +11, Craft (Woodworking) +15, Know (Arcana, Architecture and Engineering, Planes, Religion, Nature) +15, Spellcraft +15

Dreaha (Gariruhar's Wife and Right Hand)
Wood Elf Ranger 4 4d8+8 (22)
AC 20 (+4 Chain Shirt, +2 Cover)
Str 16
Dex 18
Con 14
Int 10
Wis 13
Cha 11
Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will +2
Feats: Chariot Combat, Chariot Archery, Point Blank Shot
Special Abilities: Favored Enemy (Animals) +2, Rapid Shot, Animal Companion (Axe Beak)
Skills: Handle Animal +5, Know (Geo, Nature) +6, Listen +6, Spot +6, Survival +6.

Longspear +7 (1d8+4 x2), Javelin +8 (+6) (1d6+2 x2), Mighty +3 Composite Longbow +8 (+6) (1d8+3 x3)

Korag (Typical Charioteer, swap race)
Orc Ranger 2 2d8+4 (11)
AC 18 (+3 Hide, +2 Cover)
Str 18
Dex 16
Con 15
Int 12
Wis 13
Cha 11
Fort: +5, Ref: +6, Will +2
Feats: Chariot Combat, Chariot Archery
Special Abilities: Favored Enemy (Animal) +2, Rapid Shot
Skills: Handle Animal +6, Heal +6, Know (Geo, Nature) +6, Listen +6, Spot +6, Survival +6.

Longspear +6 (1d8+4 x2), Javelin +5 (+3) (1d6+2 x2), Longbow +5 (+3) (1d8 x3)

Typical Chariot Driver
Fighter 2 2d10+4
AC 17 (+3 Hide, +2 Cover)
Str:16
Dex 15
Con 14
Int 10
Wis 11
Cha 14
Fort: +5, Ref +3, Will +1
Feat: Chariot Combat, Chariot Trample, Chariot Sideswipe
Skills: Handle Animal +7, Intimidate +7

Shortspear +5 (1d6+3 x2) Javelin +4 (1d6+3 x2)

Spoiler: Stonehallow Partisans
Show

Lord Yoric Stonehallow III and the remnants of his failed rebellion are what make up this clan. Its all Dwarves and only Dwarves can join, though they grudgingly deal with non-Dwarves to trade for supplies they can't get themselves, primarily lumber.

I have the idea of the Partisans being to one faction that has all Iron Weapons and Armor (Iron weapons are expensive here as you have to mine the stuff yourself, Iron Armor even more so. Copper weapons and cloth and hide armors are far more common) and that Yoric was a Fireblood Dwarf and that he used his Draconic ancestry to prove his legitimacy. Im leaning towards Dragonfire Adept for him with some Dragon Shaman Auras. Im figuring the warriors of his clan will be Dwarf Fighters heavily invested in Armor Optimization.

Spoiler: Trappers
Show

Exactly as the name would suggest, this "clan" is really just a bunch of hunters that stay together in a loose confederation. They have a semi permanent camp down where a river meets the ocean, but otherwise just wander around a lot in small groups. Im figuring Rangers and Wilderness Rogues.

Spoiler: Red Water
Show

The home base of the Reavers. The Reavers are a bunch of The Mad (the collective term for a psycho on the island) that are held together by Laughing Jack McHavish, a particularly Charismatic serial killer. Im thinking Barbarians, Rogues and Rangers for The Mad and having Jack be a Bard.

Spoiler: Black Wolves
Show

The Black Wolves are split. The original Black Wolves are just a rather tight knit band of, primarily, Barbarians who were a bit more aggressive than the other clans and would regularly go into the upper reaches of the Island's Underdark region to get stuff. Jerks, but good warriors and very brave.

The new Black Wolves got co-opted by a Werewolf who turned half of the clan one night and now leads them and a snow goblin warband in a bid to make himself the Warlord of the Island. The remnants of the Black Wolves want him dead.

Spoiler: Bloode March
Show

I've honestly got nothing for this place or clan. I put it on the map becuase one of the nearby small islands looked to empty and i wanted something menacing sounding. I'm thinking Not!Vikings.