New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Vampire: Renfield's Masquerade (Game Thread)

Templar Fairchilde removes his hat.

"Plague m'lady. There is a plague of Abominations, Witches, and the Undead. To solve the plague, I may have to remove some of their cover by burning various builidings they may be hiding in.

Much like it is easier to hunt the fox on the plain or a tilled field than in the forest. In this case as I am hunting Vampires and Witches, I will remove any buildings that may offer cover in the hopes that eventually I will uncover the loathsome sons of Satan."

Sets fire to an outhouse.

Sets fire to a shed.

"See, they're not hiding in either of those two buildings now."

Andre removes a ledger from a pocket, and carefully notes the two new buildings he's immolated.

"If neccessary, I will burn London one shanty and outhouse at a time to find these loathsome beasts of evil."
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

2. - Top - End - #92
    Firbolg in the Playground

Clara gasps in shock. "How did you know I was on a fox hunt Templar Andre? And are you sure the Unholy are desecrating our city? I mean it's a bit smelly but it is the centre of the world. Oh, it would make a bit of sense then." she says fatuosly. She fans herslef with her fan and looks a litltle faint. "Are you able to rid our country of the devils good sir?" she inquires anxiously. "Mama and Papa will be so distraught at this incident."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

3. - Top - End - #93
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Mi'lady, can you show me the way to Evnafets home? I have a package to deliver to him."
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2007-09-29 at 08:34 PM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Old man Jenkins comes out of his room, clearly wearing the same clothes as the day before, it's also obvious he's slept in them. He almost jumps out of his skin when he sees the revived Pwenet.

Good lord! What kind of strange magic is this?! Is nothing sacred anymore?

Looking round for someone to train his anger on, he points at Ichneumon.

You smiled when that poor guy got thrown to the dogs. Are you some kinda sicko? Explain yourself stranger.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

DruidGirl

Ichneumon looks at his glass full of wine. The words of Banjo angered him and he throws the glass at the floor. It breaks into a million pieces. Explain? , he yells, You want me to explain? What do you know? You do not know me! You do not understand what I am going though. It is hard.

The voices in his head are screaming. His headache is huge and the alcohol doesn't help. His vision is blurred.

He is enraged. He walks to Banjo, ready to kill. He points and runs into Banjo and starts hitting him.
    Last edited by Ichneumon; 2007-09-29 at 03:01 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Old Man Jenkins sees the strange man coming at him, and stands his ground. The blows rain in on him, but he seems surprisingly unaffected. He raises his hands, palms out, in a calming gesture.

"Hey now, easy fella. easy. I been around long enough to know when someones having a hard time of it, so I won't take that there attack personally. But you gotta admit, you're the one thats acting suspiciuous over anyone else around here. That is except for that walking corpse over there...."

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

7. - Top - End - #97
    Bugbear in the Playground

The priest quietly retcons his speech color to something more unique, then heads over to the Templar. "Abominations? Interesting. I will do my best to help you in your aims."
    Spoiler
    Show

Do you surmise it's wise to have laser beams emitting from your eyes?
    -They Might Be Giants, "The Lady and the Tiger"

8. - Top - End - #98
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Templar is laying tinder outside of an orphanage.

"Excellent! Do you have any papers or wood shaving? I appear to be running out."

9. - Top - End - #99

"Why yes, as a matter of fact I do." The priest hands over a sheaf of documents.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #100
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Newspaper
    Pwenet killed and resurrected.
    One of the people staying at the house of lord Renfield was killed by an angry mob sending him out to the demon wolves, only to return to life the next morning.

Professor Steve Thomas Upid believes this is all a "Foul ploy to make people believe the supernatural exists, instead of the creation of the human mind it really is." He further claims "These tricks should be banned by law and be punishable by death."
    By our reporter at location, John Burns

[hr]

---- Hummingbird's fine oaken stakes, now 50% off, still the same high quality.

---- Smith's silver crosses, marvelously preventing the undead from touching you.

[hr]

Elditch knight slain by vampires
    Eldritch knight was visiting the manor of lord Renfield, and was caught in a vampire attack. He is the third victim, just after mr. Hadow and mr. Graf. The police claims that "Mob lynchings are the best way to get rid of attacks of supernatural creatures" they further advise the people staying at the manor to "be vigilant and get rid of those vampires".
    By our reporter at location, John Burns

[hr]

---- mcGonnagals Garlic, best to prevent vampire attacks.
    John Burns spreads these newspapers, standing near Andre Fairchilde. What would be your business in this town, mr. Fairchilde?

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

"My business in this city is the eradication of the servants of the devil. My business is burning witches, slaying abominations, defeating unlicensed mages, saving damsels in distress, and most importantly, dispatching the vile undead - namely VAMPIRES."

12. - Top - End - #102

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

"Mister Burns raises a good point, Fairechilde. What conspiracy of circumstance would bring you to this city, just when we needed someone who could flush out Vampires and whatnot? To my unrefined sensibilities, that seems mighty suspicious, good sir.

Fullbladder looks accusingly at Templar Andre.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

13. - Top - End - #103

"Vampires, eh? Well, the living dead are not my specialty, I admit, but as I said, I will do what I can to help."
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #104
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

A man in an old brown hunting coat encounters the Templar Fairchilde outside the orphanage. While not overly tall, he is well built. His long black hair is tied back in a ponytail, and his beard while long is neat.

I understand you are asking about me? I don't normally go in with your type. You speak against the evil all too easily. I prefer to judge by actions, and all too often the actions of your temple are hard to distinguish from evil. However we are not enemies unless you wish it. We have a common cause. We both know that the "Princes of the Night" are abroad. We both wish to put a stop to them. You for your beliefs. Me for me brothers who he has enslaved in his purpose

evnafets points at Malmagor Andrigal

(no real reason - just pointing to avoid autolynch at this point)
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

15. - Top - End - #105
    Barbarian in the Playground

Korias sits in one of the many corners of the food hall, polishing a single shot flintlock pistol. Selecting his ammo carefully, he loads the shot and pockets the weapon. Putting his powderkeg away, he stands up and meanders outside. Breathing in the cold night air, he thinks of the mystery of what happened last night. Pwenet was ressurected: As shown by his cracked skull and eye-bandage. But the myster of this ancient magic eludes him. He needs to think: to act rationaly, to observe, and to reach a logical conclusion. Suddenly, he laughs. Logical? Bah, your a PIRATE. Since when did you ever care about rationality and logic? Returning inside, he pours himself some ale (Point at Self) and sits down, his long coat dragging on the ground. With his mug filled to the brim, he mutters a tune... I used to be a farmer and I made a living fine..

16. - Top - End - #106

A couple of soft knocks are heard at the House's front door. and then again, and again....getting harder and louder by time, but still in a seemingly educated way.

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

17. - Top - End - #107
    Dwarf in the Playground

Templar Fairchilde bows to all who approach. "Thank you all for the intrest in the cause. Today, I am seeking a young man named Khaldan. He hasn't been seen in town for a while, and I'm concerned for his safety, and his soul.

And, Sir Evfanets, I have here a package for you, brought from Denmark. (It is a small gold cross.)

(Khaldan was just autolynched in Camp, and am not sure how much he's participating. If Vampire is like Camp, he may autolynch here too. And, I don't really suspect Evfanets.)
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2007-09-29 at 08:36 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108

Vonriel, asleep in a chair, wakes up with a start. "Myes, bally good show, what ho and all that! Let's kill us some vampires! ...What? Night again already? Well, you can say what you want of me, but I'm not stupid enough to go out after dark hunting vampires. Huh, as if..." He stands up, stretches out, and gestures to Khaldan. "Be a good sport and fetch me my gun and silver bullets. ... What's that you say? Silver is only good against lycans? Nonsense. All mythical creatures fear silver." Vonriel continues muttering about the nerve of the fellow, interrupting him to tell him something useless.
    -Vonriel

"DEMONS RUN WHEN A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR."

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

Points at Raiser B1ade and waits for leads.

((Note: I have no suspicions of Raiser, just wanted to point to stay well clear of an auto.))

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

Lord Skippy just keeps silent, observing all that's happening around him.

"You, sire, are a bit strange."

*Points at Khaldan*
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

21. - Top - End - #111
    Dwarf in the Playground

Strange shouldn't be the reason to question someone, suspicious, however...

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

((I'm a bit busy right now to try and RP more than that... Just take it as my point, without any smoke and mirrors))
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

23. - Top - End - #113
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Well, I do admit that Zombie Rock Star and Andre are a bit suspicious........ what do you think, huh, Travelling Angel?

((I'm sorry, but I HAVE to get over this Bandwagoning thing..........))
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2007-09-30 at 12:31 AM.

24. - Top - End - #114

Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Angel View Post
    Points at Raiser B1ade and waits for leads.

((Note: I have no suspicions of Raiser, just wanted to point to stay well clear of an auto.))
    I always find disclaimers such as this very suspicious, so I point at Travelling Angel.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Banned

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Helgraf
    Night 2 begins and will end in 48 hours
    Just a heads up. That's scheduled to happen right as I'll be getting home after a long day of football and cocktails. If I'm.... unable.... to write something appropriate at that time, the night may possibly be extended until Monday morning. Thanks in advance for understanding if that actually happens.

--your friendly neighborhood narrators.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground

Lucian puts his violin away and sheathes his bow. Rosin still on his fingers, he draws out a small pocket knife and begins to clean his nails. His large stolen hat on his head bobs up and down slightly as he cleans his cuticles and hums a somber ballad he was just playing earlier. He tilts his head up and looks around the room, smelling death and blood in the room. Judging everyone but a select few, he sweeps his eyes from person to person.

He keeps his gaze on Khaldan and smirks.

"Looks like yer a bit 'late' fer the party. might'n ye be heading outside soon."

Ancient Kingdoms Campaign Sourcebook: Available Now!
    Ancient Kingdoms - Gothmoor: Nation of Shadows : In Progress

27. - Top - End - #117

"Vampires? That's nonsense. It's just that the lord let in so many villagers there has to be at least one lunatic who likes to murder people in here. Then the hunter notices a lot of people looking and poitning at Khaldan. Raeden looks at the man too, and wonders why he doesn't respond to all the attention.

28. - Top - End - #118

An unknown shadow in the corner points at him/herself because he/she is obviously a vampire trying to avoid the autolynch
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Seeing everyone preparing to lynch Khaldan, Pwenet looks over at him as he works on another drink. Sadly the alcohol does little to dull his pain, or the few memories he has of his past..

"Soon you will meet Death. Tell her I said hello."

With a casual wave of his hand holding a powerful drink, Pwenet gestures towards Khaldan before taking another sip.
    My DM Reputation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspectre
    I'm good at making you fear the unknown. Pwenet is good at making you fear the known, which had been the unknown five minutes before he pushed you off screaming into the abyss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    I'm feeling this real hard now.
    Curse you, Pwenet. Curse you.... You had my hopes up there...

30. - Top - End - #120

"Well, Templar, since everyone seems to think he's worth talking to, I will help you find this 'Khaldan' fellow."
    Spoiler
    Show