New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Vampire: Renfield's Masquerade (Game Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
    (Aren't we trying to cut down in this?)
    The llama points at PGCoD
    Oo, Oo! Let's lynch on the people with a actual life!

Points at PGCoD

2. - Top - End - #242
    Bugbear in the Playground

Re-read and i am pointing at the cube guy
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

3. - Top - End - #243

Renfield, seeing all the accusations going on, laughs, a horrible slightly weedling insane cackle. He hops up onto a table and begins gesturing.

"You Traveling Angel, and you Atreyu the Masked Llama, and you purple gelatinous cube o' Doom, and you Eldritch Knight, and you, Vuurmeester, and you, Joosbawx, and you, Jeggred Von, and you Neodan282, and you Raeden, and you Alarra, and you Pwenet, and you ZombieRockStar, and you Fleeing Coward, and you Captain van der Decken, and you Ink, and you Zeratul, and you Castaras, and you Almighty Salmon, and you Jontom Xire, and you Korias, and you Terumitsu, and you Hyramgraff, and you radikalskippy, and you Freshmeat_, and you Pingcode20, and you Ichneumon, and you Zar Peter, and you Haruki-kun, and you evnafets, and you Vonriel, and you Malmagor Andrigal, and you, Therarde, and you, Raiser B1ade, and you CurlyKitGirl, and even you, Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins, did it! Every one of you is a bloody handed murderer, wallowing in the blood of the dead and dying!"
    Last edited by Helgraf; 2007-10-10 at 12:50 PM.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

4. - Top - End - #244

"I say, could you quiet down? The insane mumblings are rather distracting. There's a good chap. Now, could someone pass me a book? Preferrably a big, heavy one. Maybe the "S" encyclopedia. Or a nice, big dictionary. Ahh, there's a good chap." He takes the book, grasps it firmly in both hands, and smashes it against his forehead in an attempt to knock himself out. After all, he hadn't been sleeping well with the insane ramblings of Renfield keeping him awake at all hours. With a *thud!* he falls to the ground, the weight of the book on top of his face. His hand, curiously enough, lands in the picture of a perfect point, right at Purple Gelatinous Cube o' Doom.
    -Vonriel

"DEMONS RUN WHEN A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR."

5. - Top - End - #245
    Banned

The mob gathers around PGCoD with malice in their eyes. Hearts are as cold as the chill London air in the night.
    Gathering Cube up and dragging him to the large table set in the dining room, they rope Cube's appendages to the table's legs to hold him steady. Castaras produces a slim dagger from the folds of her dress and prepares slice a long cut into Cube's cheek with a devilish grin.
    "You enjoy the blood of innocents, do you? Let's see what the blood of a vampire looks like, shall we?"
    In hands sweaty with anticipation, the blade slips from Cas' grasp for the briefest of moments, leaving a trail of blood from her finger to the floor.

The candles flicker as a slight breeze blows through the hall.

The scent of blood is in the air.

With a snarl, Vuurmeester lunges at Castaras, fangs growing long. The ravenous, blood-starved vampire drains Cas dry before anyone can even think to react. Standing in awe and terror, Joosbawx becomes Vuurme's next target, his throat torn open by the beast's feral claws in an instant.
    Raeden, acting completely on impulse by this point, is the first to respond. Grasping a decorative axe from the wall, he promptly removes one of the table's legs from the base and tosses it to Zeratul.

If only he'd been a moment sooner.

Vurrme is upon Raeden in an instant, his pale, dry husk of a body falling to the floor in in a heap.
    As Zeratul hacks another of the table's legs off, it falls to the floor from the missing supports, splitting the last two upon impact.

Broken planks and legs from the table scatter across the waxed floor in all directions, being scooped up by many of the guests as weapons or shields, whatever the pieces could be used for.
    Zeratul is the next to fall victim to the ravaging, rampaging stalker in the night. AsAs Vuurme, taking more time now, feasts upon Zeratul's delicious nectar, someone from the crowd slams a shattered, pointed shard of what used to be a table through the Devil's back. Reeling around to remove this heinous mortal from existence, Vuurme finds himself surrounded by Englishmen all armed with dangerous sharpened wood as the light of dawn begins to fill the stained glass above. The abomination lifts from the ground, a bat appearing in it's place, to attempt to fly to safety, but instead explodes in the fury of the sun as the first rays pass over it.

Falling to the floor in a flaming, smoking mass of fur and leather, Vuurmeester leaves this world for the second time.

The final time.

When the commotion dies down, purple gelatinous cube o' Doom is nowhere to be found, having run for safety from the masses as soon as his arms and legs were free.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom was lynched, but was miraculously, unexplainably spared.
    Castaras, Joosbawx, Raeden, Vuurmeester (a vampire) and Zeratul were auto-lynched.

Day begins and will end in aproximately 48 hours.
    or whenever Helgraf finds to be convenient

Please PM all relevant actions to both Shadow and Helgraf

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

Uhm... Well, at least a vampire was at the Massacre...
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

7. - Top - End - #247

(( Hey, at least it's better than an all-villager autolynch. ))
    -Vonriel

"DEMONS RUN WHEN A GOOD MAN GOES TO WAR."

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

((Any autolynch is a waste))
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

9. - Top - End - #249
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

((But...... that IS the first Vampire we've caught, right? Things are looking up.))

10. - Top - End - #250

"Hooray for the spinster! The worm's on the other boot now, see if it ain't."

Decken wanders off in search of a drink, but not before checking the corpses for change.
    I WILL round this Cape, even if I have to keep sailing until doomsday!
    Engaged in A Spat with Jibar.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Decken by Ceika
    Spoiler
    Show
    Devil Lord-to-be and proud member of the Baatezu Lovers club!

11. - Top - End - #251
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jeggred spins around slowly, then walks off to find a calm and peaceful resting place. This town and it's inhabitants getting too caught up in the chaos that the undead bring. It made the man sigh.

"With vampires running around, one wonders where their source could be...or even if they could kill it." Jeggred thought to himself.

The man took off his wide brimmed hat and wiped his brow. Glad to see the sun, the exotic manwalked into a bedroom and closed the door, locking all the locks. He finished by placing a small glass vial on the floor, in the path of the door if opened while he slept.

Ancient Kingdoms Campaign Sourcebook: Available Now!
    Ancient Kingdoms - Gothmoor: Nation of Shadows : In Progress

12. - Top - End - #252
    Dwarf in the Playground

"A Vampire dead? this makes my, err, night!"

*Goes of to sell stakes.*

13. - Top - End - #253
    Pixie in the Playground

Kobold

((See? now that we know what happens when a vampire dies, PGCoD is proubly inncocent.))

14. - Top - End - #254
    Banned

Spoiler
    Show
    I haven't heard from Helgraf in a few. I was waiting on him to answer something, but in the interest of keeping the game moving, here we go.
    To whom it may concern: I'll get that to you in a moment.

You rise early this evening in search of your meal. Earlier than normal. Your desire for the blood of this one is great indeed if you awoke while the sun still hangs a little higher in the sky than is usual.
    But not too high for him to escape me, you think to yourself.
    Closing your eyes to concentrate on the image of his face, as you've done so often, you feel your way east through the long hallways, staying to the shadows. Staying out of sight. Passing the chapel you peer inside to where a man in robes lingers over a body.
    Not that one. The stench of death is in the chapel. I will not feed there.
    The robed man stands tall for a moment before nearly collapsing from exhaustion. Easy prey he would be right now, but no. The stench of the dead blood in the chapel is too overpowering for you to ignore. Better to continue on to the original target. Quickly now, before the rest of the fools awaken.
    Let them rise to find his barren body and know fear.
    The doorway is just up ahead. Your pulse would quicken if you had one.
    Reaching the door, you turn the knob slowly, silently. It swings wide on trusty hinges that you have never heard squeak.
    That's why I chose you tonight. No one will know until late in the evening. Say your goodbyes to this world.
    Turning to enter the room, you meet an unseen obstacle. A wall that isn't a wall. And then you remember the stories. Since your rebirth a few nights ago, you've found your meals simply. Never stalked into your prey's room. Never had to. But now the memories of childhood stories come flooding back.
    I must be invited. Better I should risk the chapel than waste more time here.
    Returning down the hallway, you find the chapel starting to fill for evening mass. The robed man and the dead one are nowhere to be found.
    The scent of dead blood is gone. Interesting. But too many people have arrived. I've missed my chance to feed this night. Their blood will flow tomorrow. I promise....

Vampires attacked, but were mysteriously unable to finish the kill.
    No one died this evening.
    Andre Fairchilde has been returned to the world of the living.

Night begins and will end in approximately 48 hours.

Now get to pointing!
    Last edited by Shadow; 2007-10-12 at 11:31 AM.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Barbarian in the Playground

((... I'm thinking that there was an invocation cast from that descriptor. But that could be me ranting.))

Korias sits on the rooftop where his cannon WAS, and sees that Andre has returned to the living. Pointing at him, he asks: Why dont you stay dead, you blast templar?!

16. - Top - End - #256
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

I wonder, Korias, why would you point at someone who was killed and was innocent? Isn't that pretty suspicious?

17. - Top - End - #257

((OOC: *Points at Korias))

Inner Circle

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy
    But I must say the Izzet bunch are as crazy as a rabid goat with a rat biting its tail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Called View Post
    *ahem* *picks up megaphone*
    Attention everyone! Mal absolutly rocks!

Mal, I name you Fangirlfreind. Whenever you are in aid, call and we shall answer.
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g1...alpromteal.png

18. - Top - End - #258
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ma'am,
    There're strange rumors goin arownd London. Peepal say they smelt the ded in the church at evning mass. And the Templer Kniyt Andre is alive agen. I kno u wood want to kno this so I got a note writ to you.
    Charlie.
    Clara swiftly reads the note and throws it into the fire. "There is no evidence as to whom raised that strange Templar. And no interfering spy of my Mama will find this note now."
    The door to Claras' bedchamber slides open slowly. "Miss Clara, dinner is almost ready. And Lord Fullbladder will not be joining after all." says a pile of clean bedsheets.
    Smiling faintly Clara dismisses Susan, "Thank you. I'll be down in five minutes. I'm simply waiting for my necklace to be brought."

At nine pm precisely Clara takes a breath and enters to stifling air that is the upper class formal dinner. "Good eveing Mama, my Lords and Ladies. I'm glad you could come."

((So, does this mean the Baner managed to protect someone?))

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

19. - Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground

(No, it more than likely means that the vampires have formed a coven. Look at the rules for their night kills...)
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

20. - Top - End - #260

Zar Peter stands up, a little bit dizzy because of the red wine.

Oh man, I have to go to the toilet! Emergency!

On his way he tosses Haruki-kun, who stands in the direct line between ZP's seat and the toilets, beside and doesn't even say sorry.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #261
    Pixie in the Playground

Kobold

(( I'll just point at Lord Fullbladder, how do we know he isn't the lord of vampires? That and I just want to point at somebody being pointed at.))

22. - Top - End - #262
    Halfling in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Well someone coming back from the dead is an unnatural act.
    It could be the act of a necromancer.
    It might also be that he has become a prince of the night.

Who is to say?

evnafets points at Lord Fullbladder
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

23. - Top - End - #263
    Dwarf in the Playground

Points at Korias

24. - Top - End - #264

The Hunter leans against a wall, still saying no words.

He looks towards Lord Fullbladder with an Icy glance.

Awards
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #265
    Banned

Spoiler
    Show
    The following players need to vote today or be auto-lynched:

Therarde

Thank you.
    Last edited by Shadow; 2007-10-13 at 03:36 PM.

26. - Top - End - #266
    Pixie in the Playground

I say, I'm not usually someone who pays attention to nobility but didn't that Lord Fullblader chap say that he was the master of goblins or some other such nonsense?

I have stopped posting from work so expect to see my posting drop off quite a bit.

Come play Ultimate Division!
    I, and I alone, have the most wins in Team Ready, Aim, Fire.
    My llama in Llama, Llama, Duck!

27. - Top - End - #267

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

"Of course, Mr. Graff. But I have said a good many things, and may in fact be guilty of twice that number. Now please, what exactly is the evidence against me? Am I to have a fair trial?"

He retruns Almihgty Salmon's glare with one of his own, for lack of leads.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground

DruidGirl

Ichneumon walks to the lord and says

Lord Fullbladder, I really like your new avatar.

29. - Top - End - #269

Sashos demands that I die and if you people don't help me, I'll have to do it myself.
    The dark figure in the corner produces a poignard and attempts to stab him/herself.

((Points at self to avoid the auto)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Halfling in the Playground

Back, and pointing at Fleeing Coward.

((Sorry for the abbreviated post, but I've just spent the last 2 hours or so catching up on the backlog of WW games I'm in. So knackered and still have to repair my radiator. ))
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.