New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

I use story supports in almost every situation, unless the boss is just too hard for what they give you. Not just for the FP, but also because I like not getting carried through something (even if you can't exactly get carried anymore at this level).

2. - Top - End - #902
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler: Post singularity thoughts
    Show
    After beating it, i gotta say, this is kinda a bland singularity. Astolfo is Astolfo but otherwise everything is kinda shallow and driven by some flat characterization.

Though, I did have a ton of fun with the final fight. I wish it didn't remove his guts though. I had him down to like 50,000 health from triggering his guts and then having fergus do his thing.

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

3. - Top - End - #903
    Troll in the Playground

Ugh, Ruler Boss. I don't have enough Berzerkers for this nonsense.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

Factotum Variants!

4. - Top - End - #904
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    For that ruler I seriously suggest bringing Jeanne Stall. Im swimming in zerkers and even then Jeanne stall was the only way I could beat it. Get a good healer, mash, and jeanne. Also take about 3 or 4 hours.

5. - Top - End - #905
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    For that ruler I seriously suggest bringing Jeanne Stall. Im swimming in zerkers and even then Jeanne stall was the only way I could beat it. Get a good healer, mash, and jeanne. Also take about 3 or 4 hours.
    Also the first time you fight it, it's a boss fight where you need to hold down for a while (I doubt it's triggering a certain amount of guts, rulers are hard enough to kill), and the second fight requires you to survive ten turns before killing it. A stall, death-resistant team is your best bet.

6. - Top - End - #906
    Bugbear in the Playground

I used a friend's Jeanne Alter, Martha helped a lot with debuff cleanse and heals. Passionlip was also solid, she's neutral against rulers and has debuff immunity.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.

7. - Top - End - #907

Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    Also the first time you fight it, it's a boss fight where you need to hold down for a while (I doubt it's triggering a certain amount of guts, rulers are hard enough to kill), and the second fight requires you to survive ten turns before killing it. A stall, death-resistant team is your best bet.
    I believe triggering guts twice ends the battle. I just barely scraped by using support Jeanne alter, Hijikata, Mash, and some other stall types (don't remember the exact composition) At the end, I just had Jeanne Alter standing, and she wasn't standing by very much. Really need to get an Avenger of my own someday.

Though I did do another 10-pull on the first banner and landed Wu, so my assassin situation is a bit less dire than it used to be.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.

8. - Top - End - #908
    Troll in the Playground

I need to skill up some of my stallers I guess, I'm not even sure who I could take that even has good stalling skillsets, since it's not a skillset I'm used to using. I need low-recharge evasion and invulns and heals basically, right? Guess I'll bring a friend Jeanne or Merlin, and Tamamo.

Factotum Variants!

9. - Top - End - #909

NecromancerGirl

I need to skill up some of my stallers I guess, I'm not even sure who I could take that even has good stalling skillsets, since it's not a skillset I'm used to using. I need low-recharge evasion and invulns and heals basically, right? Guess I'll bring a friend Jeanne or Merlin, and Tamamo.
    Mash is always a good start. Jeanne for her np giving invul. On an arts team its easy to have it charged in 4 turns. Last slot is a good place for a healer. Sure Jeanne gives healing over time, but i found that not enough. Medea lily or in a pinch Iri is my top suggestion. Not sure of any other group healers but you will need those aoe heals. Medea lily is what i used as her rapid words skill for a heal Right Now saved me a ton. Also i had her at np 3 thanks to the illya banner so she was healing so much.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Troll in the Playground

Mash is always a good start. Jeanne for her np giving invul. On an arts team its easy to have it charged in 4 turns. Last slot is a good place for a healer. Sure Jeanne gives healing over time, but i found that not enough. Medea lily or in a pinch Iri is my top suggestion. Not sure of any other group healers but you will need those aoe heals. Medea lily is what i used as her rapid words skill for a heal Right Now saved me a ton. Also i had her at np 3 thanks to the illya banner so she was healing so much.
    Yeah I tried a friend Jeanne, Tamamo and Medea Lily and it didn't really work out. I hate the bosses that boil down to 'spend SQ to win', either to respawn or in the gacha.

Edit: Well, Mash, Medea Lily and Jeanne was working until Jeanne got charmed and couldn't block the NP.
    Last edited by Hunter Noventa; 2019-06-29 at 05:30 PM.

11. - Top - End - #911

NecromancerGirl

Yeah I tried a friend Jeanne, Tamamo and Medea Lily and it didn't really work out. I hate the bosses that boil down to 'spend SQ to win', either to respawn or in the gacha.

Edit: Well, Mash, Medea Lily and Jeanne was working until Jeanne got charmed and couldn't block the NP.
    Yeah, that happened to me. I was lucky and had Medea's NP Charge skill available, got that NP off, and was able to tank it, though a close call. I was running the Chaldea outfit for the emergency heal and evade, but maybe give it a second go and bring the Atlas outfit.

12. - Top - End - #912
    Troll in the Playground

I just went at it with a zhuge, Gorgon and a support Jeanne alter. First one was a little bit of a slog, but I almost debuffed the last one into no health

Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

13. - Top - End - #913

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhoenix0 View Post
    I just went at it with a zhuge, Gorgon and a support Jeanne alter. First one was a little bit of a slog, but I almost debuffed the last one into no health
    I generally stayed away from debuffs as that just tells the AI to use his Debuff Cleanse and NP Charge skill. I'm sure there's a build that lets you blitz down near 1mil hp in 2-3 turns that works on rulers, but I suspect it would be very much for whales/people with a lot of luck, max skills, godly card draw luck, and good friends lists.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I brought a guest Jalter. Her reputation for obscene damage is well earned.

Speaking of, having finally cleared this nonsense, my thoughts.

Spoiler
    Show
    First, the characters:
    • Dahut: This makes me angry. Drake is a fun character. Dahut is a grotesque caricature. And not in the "love to hate them" kind of way. Just how she blurts out things like "take you to bed" and stuff. It's one-note and ghastly. And no, I won't let "inauthenticities" hand-wave that one-dimensional crap away, either.
    • Penthesilea: Again, a character with very little depth. I started to like her, at first - they almost did a good job of making her a noble warrior-queen. And then, plot needed her to be completely whackadoo, so there we go, another screaming Berserker. Yawn.
    • Wu: Okay. I started disliking this character. By the end... I disliked her less. I still don't appreciate the child-empress angle, but at least they justified it somewhat. And to have her be the cunning one to figure it out... that, I appreciated. But overall... no.
    • Scheherazade: I loathe this character. The art style doesn't do much for me. The character is entirely one-note - if I had to hear "I don't want to die" one more time... Not even the "punchline" at the end of the story did anything for me. I hated her so much.
    • Megalos: Megalos is not a character. He is a plot device.
    • Columbus: Another old man with amnesia. And while they definitely telegraphed that there was something wrong, the degree to which he turned - on everyone - was just so cartoonish it was painful. That said, those nightmare faces will haunt me.
    • Astolfo and d'Eon: I'm so glad I already have them in my Chaldea. They did not offend. Sailor Paladin and Maid Knight made me chuckle. But creeping on d'Eon was not okay.
    • Helena: Holy deus ex Mahatma, Batman! First, killing her offscreen was just lame. Then, bringing her back in the last moment to save everyone was just bad writing. There is no part of her involvement in this story that makes me smile, and Helena is a Servant who makes me smile.
    • Fergus: Okay, I don't dislike grown-up Fergus, I just have no particular fondness for him. But kid Fergus struck me as a surprisingly decent character... right up until the last bit. "Fergus saves the world with sexual harassment" did not get laughs out of me. They tried so hard to mug for laughs that they mucked up the moral of the chapter - the whole "life is about living" message. He actually managed to ruin that.

Every chapter is supposed to make you feel sympathy for the characters, so that you whale on the banner. Tell me Melt's story wasn't a huge contributing factor to the sudden depletion of SQ across the board. This chapter? The only characters I liked, I already had. Marketing fail.

Now, the story. It was disjointed. And I get that it was supposed to be - Scheherazade was weaving together fictional plots and locations, I get that. But the narrative was still awkward. I mean, look:
    • Let's escape the Amazons!
    • Wow, we're in Shangri-La!
    • Let's attack Ys!
    • Oh, no, Ys sank!
    • Let's attack the Nightless City!
    • KAIJU BATTOL!
    • Shangri-La is on fire!
    • Good thing we have this previously-unmentioned boat!
    • Suddenly, Dragon Palace. Let's loot it offscreen!
    • Submarine attack on El Dorado!
    • Surprise face-heel turn!
    • Another surprise face-heel turn! Also, now we're on a flying continent!
    • Surprise demon pillar!
    • Surprise Helena!

The number of scenes that ended with a ??? character taking an unexpected and plot-derailing action got old, fast. You can argue that it's in the cliff-hanger, plot-changing style of the 1001 Nights - which is fair, because that narrative was meant to be disjointed and jumpy in order to keep the king riveted - but those were still good stories, with good characters and teachable moments. This? This was a hot mess. This was a dumpster fire.

I liked the mystery of Shinjuku. I strongly disliked this chapter. I will not be pulling for these Servants, and I will be very happy when I am no longer thinking about Agartha at all.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

15. - Top - End - #915

Asterios is solid, but he needs some help to get going.
    Steam ID
    Chained Cambion Avatar by Elder Tsofu.

16. - Top - End - #916
    Troll in the Playground

So, after...two years I'm playing this again. From the very beginning since I didn't backup my data when my tablet went to the Far Realm, which, well, I hadn't played that long in the first place. I do miss Saber Lily though, she was adorable... and Sabers are hard to come by at this point.

Anyways, I guess I have to go through France again.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    First, the characters:
    Dahut: This makes me angry. Drake is a fun character. Dahut is a grotesque caricature. And not in the "love to hate them" kind of way. Just how she blurts out things like "take you to bed" and stuff. It's one-note and ghastly. And no, I won't let "inauthenticities" hand-wave that one-dimensional crap away, either.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think to an extent that was kind of intentional. My biggest problem is that there's never really a good explanation as to why it happened. I think they attributed it to Scheherazade's Noble Phantasm, but considering I don't think that her NP is powerful enough to forcibly alter Spirit Origin's and all of the other characters were still themselves...It doesn't really make much sense. Now if they implemented it into some kind of corruption from the Demon Pillar/grail, then maybe? But yeah...

Spoiler
    Show
    Penthesilea: Again, a character with very little depth. I started to like her, at first - they almost did a good job of making her a noble warrior-queen. And then, plot needed her to be completely whackadoo, so there we go, another screaming Berserker. Yawn.
    Spoiler
    Show

I liked Pent, until everyone became spartacus Achilles. The comparison between Megalos and Achilles is dumb, but it's at least something that I could understand. When it went from Megalos being likened to Achilles to literally everyone being called Achilles right before the showdown. That was idiocy.

Spoiler
    Show
    Wu: Okay. I started disliking this character. By the end... I disliked her less. I still don't appreciate the child-empress angle, but at least they justified it somewhat. And to have her be the cunning one to figure it out... that, I appreciated. But overall... no.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I generally have a problem with characters coming out of nowhere to save the day. It's bad writing and Fate Grand Order is really bad at it. "If you don't see them explode in a burst of golden light, then they're not dead". The Fate series has been bad with that all the way back to Unlimited Bladeworks with Archer EMIYA. If you want her to have a Mcguffin NP, then find a way to implement her into the story so that she's there and if you want her NP to have some surprise effect, then there are better ways to do it. She should have either joined the party, or went away with the Goomba Stomp.

Spoiler
    Show
    Scheherazade: I loathe this character. The art style doesn't do much for me. The character is entirely one-note - if I had to hear "I don't want to die" one more time... Not even the "punchline" at the end of the story did anything for me. I hated her so much.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think i've already mentioned my opinion on Scheherazade. I think her NP is awesome and the idea that she can incorporate parts of other stories that she's read(even more modern ones) into her NP is really cool, but it's hard to characterize a punctuation mark. She's one-dimensional and even when she got better after she came out, it was still pretty bad. If they wanted to write her like that, then it should have been something like the influence of the Demon Pillar emphasizing that one single trait above all others(which would make sense considering the nature of this pillar). That wasn't the case though...

Spoiler
    Show
    Megalos: Megalos is not a character. He is a plot device.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Much like Dahut, there was no real good explanation for Megalos and I really feel like there should have been...I also really wanted him to turn on columbus, but that's not surprising.

Spoiler
    Show
    Columbus: Another old man with amnesia. And while they definitely telegraphed that there was something wrong, the degree to which he turned - on everyone - was just so cartoonish it was painful. That said, those nightmare faces will haunt me.
    Spoiler
    Show

The problem I have with Columbus is that his appearance is coming on the heels of the Shinjuku storyline which does only make him "yet another old man with amnesia." I think that it could have done some good for our perspective of him if they had flipped Agartha and Shinjuku and gotten rid of the very very heavy-handed telegraphy that something was quite wrong with him. They could have done his Heel Turn at the end much better. Then we go into Shinjuku and the characters are already suspicious of old men with amnesia. However with Moriarty, we have someone who is a master at deception...Far better than Columbus should be. I could see Moriarty being able to fool people who are already suspicious even after the LAST one turned out to be evil.

The idea of a Heroic Spirit rejecting modern standards in favor of their own era's and calling out other servants we generally see as good and nice for bad things their real life equivalents did is an interesting one. I don't begrudge the aspects of his character...Just how he was used.

Honestly, I think both of these singularities should have been very far apart from each other since the twist at the end is the same...

Spoiler
    Show
    Helena: Holy deus ex Mahatma, Batman! First, killing her offscreen was just lame. Then, bringing her back in the last moment to save everyone was just bad writing. There is no part of her involvement in this story that makes me smile, and Helena is a Servant who makes me smile.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My problem with Helena in this chapter is the same problem I have with Wu, so the same comments i made there apply. As much as I like Helena, she probably shouldn't have been involved outside of that one flashback...

Spoiler
    Show
    Astolfo and d'Eon: I'm so glad I already have them in my Chaldea. They did not offend. Sailor Paladin and Maid Knight made me chuckle. But creeping on d'Eon was not okay.[*]Fergus: Okay, I don't dislike grown-up Fergus, I just have no particular fondness for him. But kid Fergus struck me as a surprisingly decent character... right up until the last bit. "Fergus saves the world with sexual harassment" did not get laughs out of me. They tried so hard to mug for laughs that they mucked up the moral of the chapter - the whole "life is about living" message. He actually managed to ruin that.
    Spoiler
    Show

Astolfo, d'Eon and even Fergus were definitely brighter parts of the event. The end was dumb and like literally everything else in the chapter, they could have done it far better. Also i'm surprised there was no Gurren Lagaan joke with Fergus pulling out his Drill-Sword.

Every chapter is supposed to make you feel sympathy for the characters, so that you whale on the banner. Tell me Melt's story wasn't a huge contributing factor to the sudden depletion of SQ across the board. This chapter? The only characters I liked, I already had. Marketing fail.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Er...ah.....hmm.....hmmm

No, No I pretty much competely agree. Still pondering the possibility of putting Columbus on my support list as a troll to my real life friends, but eh...who knows.

I liked the mystery of Shinjuku. I strongly disliked this chapter. I will not be pulling for these Servants, and I will be very happy when I am no longer thinking about Agartha at all.

There are many reasons why Agartha is generally ranked as one of the worst events in the history of the game.
    Last edited by Leecros; 2019-06-29 at 11:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    teleporting Hyper Nixon solves problems with Patriotism.

18. - Top - End - #918

Quote Originally Posted by Leecros View Post

Spoiler
    Show

The idea of a Heroic Spirit rejecting modern standards in favor of their own era's and calling out other servants we generally see as good and nice for bad things their real life equivalents did is an interesting one. I don't begrudge the aspects of his character...Just how he was used.

Spoiler: Rider
    Show

I think the biggest problem was that the singularity was already so dark. After all the other slavery and torture in the preceding 80% of the story, having Da Vinci start talking about how Columbus, now HE was bad news seemed kind of weak. I think it could have worked in a story where most of the early villaining was done by someone goofy like Blackbeard. Then they could have done the reveal and while Blackbeard was here to steal everything that wasn't nailed down, Columbus was here to steal the nails, cut off the carpenter's hands, and sell his wife into slavery!

Spoiler: Caster
    Show

I agree with what pretty much everyone else is saying about her. But her animations were cool, I thought. It was like hitting somebody with a Disney movie. I kind of wanted to like her after seeing her fight. But it wasn't enough.
    Last edited by spectralphoenix; 2019-07-01 at 12:40 PM.

19. - Top - End - #919
    Troll in the Playground

Yeah, that happened to me. I was lucky and had Medea's NP Charge skill available, got that NP off, and was able to tank it, though a close call. I was running the Chaldea outfit for the emergency heal and evade, but maybe give it a second go and bring the Atlas outfit.
    I don't have any other outfits leveled up enough to be useful.

That said, this is a pile of crap. Close to a million effective HP, resistant to everything but berserkers who are useless, and avengers who are super rare, an instant death skill and a charm skill? I've gotten 75% of the way there and that's WITH command seals. This is not a well-designed fight, this is absolute "hope you rolled and leveled the right servants" BS and I hate it. And even if you actually have servants who are useful/can survive, the RNG can still screw you.

I'm going to spend the SQ to be able to finish it, just because I'm not dealing with this fight again.
    Last edited by Hunter Noventa; 2019-07-01 at 04:43 PM.

Factotum Variants!

20. - Top - End - #920
    Troll in the Playground

I don't have any other outfits leveled up enough to be useful.

That said, this is a pile of crap. Close to a million effective HP, resistant to everything but berserkers who are useless, and avengers who are super rare, an instant death skill and a charm skill? I've gotten 75% of the way there and that's WITH command seals. This is not a well-designed fight, this is absolute "hope you rolled and leveled the right servants" BS and I hate it. And even if you actually have servants who are useful/can survive, the RNG can still screw you.

I'm going to spend the SQ to be able to finish it, just because I'm not dealing with this fight again.
    Even most people who use it don't care about leveling the atlas academy code don't care about leveling it up. the only function that leveling it serves is the cooldown reduction at level 6 and 10, otherwise it has absolutely nothing that actually levels up. having said that i do have it at level 7 just cause of how often i use it in my arts teams.
    Last edited by NeoPhoenix0; 2019-07-01 at 05:19 PM.

Current avatar by me

21. - Top - End - #921
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by spectralphoenix View Post
    Spoiler: Rider
    Show

I think the biggest problem was that the singularity was already so dark. After all the other slavery and torture in the preceding 80% of the story, having Da Vinci start talking about how Columbus, now HE was bad news seemed kind of weak. I think it could have worked in a story where most of the early villaining was done by someone goofy like Blackbeard. Then they could have done the reveal and while Blackbeard was here to steal everything that wasn't nailed down, Columbus was here to steal the nails, cut off the carpenter's hands, and sell his wife into slavery!

Spoiler
    Show
    I think part of the problem is the perception of Columbus himself. Like Columbus was a bad guy and I don't mind him being portrayed as he is. However, when you think about bad guys in history your mind probably drifts to at least a dozen different people before you go "Oh yeah, Chris was a pretty bad guy too." One might not even think about it.

So when Da Vinci was all "Of course, Columbus...That man could not be anything other than...evil!"It just...didn't have an effect. It was weird and confusing.

It would have been better if it was some universally known villainous person for the reveal. Hide his Noble Phantasm until the final fight with penthesilea and then after the hypothetical not-columbus used it have da vinci go "Of course! It was Ghenghis Khan all along!" or "Of course! It was Blackbeard all along!"(If only blackbeard wasn't designated to comedy relief). "Dear God...It's Tamerlane!"

Just having her go "Holy smokes Batman! it's Columbus! He's so eeevil!" It just...no. It left me scratching my head.

There was just...so many ways that Agartha has suffered from bad storytelling and the misuse of story tropes.

22. - Top - End - #922
    Troll in the Playground

Gonna be honest, I have a lot of problems with Agartha, but "No, seriously, Columbus was one of the worst genocidal torturing slave-trading monsters of history" was not one of them; I was much more confused by the idea that Columbus would be anything else in the lead-up to his sudden yet inevitable betrayal.

Dude was really, really, really, awful. He's right up there with Caster Gilles on the "worst human beings to become a Servant" scale. He might actually be the worst person that FGO has made into a servant.
    If you like my thoughts, you'll love my writing. Visit me at www.mishahandman.com.

23. - Top - End - #923
    Ogre in the Playground

2nd Anniversary has been teased, and we've got a fairly wanted welfare Servant coming up in two days!!

Several tickets, presents, and servants await for us! Including a July 4th (for those US citizens out there) 3 SQ login bonus, and coming up an elementary dear Servant.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Troll in the Playground

hey, the servant i think they added to the game because the NA server launched.

Current avatar by me

25. - Top - End - #925
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Friv View Post
    Gonna be honest, I have a lot of problems with Agartha, but "No, seriously, Columbus was one of the worst genocidal torturing slave-trading monsters of history" was not one of them; I was much more confused by the idea that Columbus would be anything else in the lead-up to his sudden yet inevitable betrayal.
    I don't think anyone here is trying to argue that Columbus is a bad guy. The full extent of his actions are debatable. Especially with the lack of clear documentation and the existence of things like The Spanish Black Legend. However, there's little debate that he was a bad person here.

Quote Originally Posted by Friv View Post
    Dude was really, really, really, awful. He's right up there with Caster Gilles on the "worst human beings to become a Servant" scale. He might actually be the worst person that FGO has made into a servant.
    I think that's part of the appeal of Columbus as a character for me. Not that he's a really bad guy, but that he's just so unabashedly evil. As much as I tend to enjoy sympathetic antagonists or people with a reason for being evil, I feel like it's a "Too much of a good thing is a bad thing" sort of deal. Fate Grand Order constantly turns their actually evil characters into some kind of sympathy trip. Characters that are meant to be evil or at least antagonists tend to have redeeming qualities just because the company wants to make sure that you roll for them. Or they turn their potentially most villainous characters into memes. Here's looking at you Giles, Carmilla, and Blackbeard. However, not only is Columbus played straight, he embraces it.

Typically I don't like the whole "Muwahaha i'm an evil guy and I don't care!", because it tends to make for lazy and two-dimensional characters. However, in a world full of meme-villains and sympathetic villains...Just having a guy like Columbus show up and cause trouble is actually kind of refreshing. Columbus with his cartoon villainy and unabashed ways was the second best Agartha character for me after Young Brock(Fergus).

Also in a chapter full of one-dimensional characters, Columbus having two(!) dimensions makes him twice as good.
    Last edited by Leecros; 2019-07-02 at 07:42 AM.

26. - Top - End - #926

RedWizardGuy

Chapter 16 Phoenix. Can I see a picture of your lineup?
    Edit: have you tried fishing the friends list for a 10/10/10 jalter, and then adding to your friends list on a 10ap mission first. I always look for jalter friends with extra friend slots.
    Last edited by HMS Invincible; 2019-07-02 at 10:18 AM.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Orc in the Playground

Without an event to grind, watching random youtube videos feels so empty. What a weird feeling to have developed...

also can't wait for the summer rerun, it's going to be the first event that i actually have ce's ready for!

Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, season 3!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

28. - Top - End - #928
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post
    Without an event to grind, watching random youtube videos feels so empty. What a weird feeling to have developed...

also can't wait for the summer rerun, it's going to be the first event that i actually have ce's ready for!
    I can relate to this. I'm just barely opening the game for the login bonus since I finished Agartha's free quests. I'm happy the summer rerun is coming so I can limit break those CEs that I got when I nearly went broke when rolling for ROADO ROLLA DA last year.
    Check out which is the Playground's favorite Dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by Cuthalion.

29. - Top - End - #929

BlackDragon

I've got a maxed JAlter if anyone needs it for Phenex.

Just let me know if you need to add me.

30. - Top - End - #930
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    I can relate to this. I'm just barely opening the game for the login bonus since I finished Agartha's free quests. I'm happy the summer rerun is coming so I can limit break those CEs that I got when I nearly went broke when rolling for ROADO ROLLA DA last year.

Only thing i got from her banner was 1 copy of "meat wars"... I should've just stopped after the first summer banner but it all worked out in the end :D

Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, season 3!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.