Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 1049
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Well the banners liked me today. 6 tickets got me EMIYA Alter, which I honestly don't much care about, as I've got plenty of Archers. Then the first summon from the Quartz I had budgeted was a silver saber...that turned gold...and turned out to be, as I desired, Salter.

    This is great, means I can use the free 4* for Gorgon.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

    Factotum Variants!

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ellenate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Well the banners liked me today. 6 tickets got me EMIYA Alter, which I honestly don't much care about, as I've got plenty of Archers. Then the first summon from the Quartz I had budgeted was a silver saber...that turned gold...and turned out to be, as I desired, Salter.

    I was so bored last night i was going to pull but i got every class on the banners covered. Not to mention the thought of getting another archer makes me physically sick.

    though i still want my free oda. every single archer i have is st (except kidgil).

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    This is great, means I can use the free 4* for Gorgon.


    i was looking at future servants and wu zetian looks like a go for me. she grooves really well with ozy... granted the assassin class isn't ideal.

    ... or caster gil now that i'm looking at him.
    Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, hope you enjoy it!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post
    i was looking at future servants and wu zetian looks like a go for me. she grooves really well with ozy... granted the assassin class isn't ideal.

    ... or caster gil now that i'm looking at him.
    Thing is that I don't have an Avenger at all, so it seems like an obvious choice. Salter is my 5th 4* Saber, EMIYA Alter my...6th 4* Archer I think?

    I'll have to go put my servants into a proper list at some point.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

    Factotum Variants!

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2018

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    I'll get Gorgon just for the waifu material. XD

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    RedWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2009

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    My lineup for section 17 didn't work against the demon pillar. Had to use my command seals. Bah

    What's this about free 4 star servant. When is this? Don't you get a guaranteed 4 star when you 10 pull already?

    Pick up summon 2 is decent, but I already have Chloe so that means I'm only rolling for salter. I threw a ticket in, and got nothing. Let's see if temptation strikes again when I finish Shinjuku. Her interaction with jalter is lovely.

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Yael's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ensenada, México.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    What's this about free 4 star servant. When is this? Don't you get a guaranteed 4 star when you 10 pull already?
    During the second anniversary this year, we'll get a campaign for a special ticket that can be exchanged for any 4* (non-limited), similar to the ones like the start of EN server or halfway through 2018 (which could be exchanged for any starting 4*).

    This will be repeated during the third anniversary, iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

    "**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

    Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

    Awesome avatar by linklele.

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Did a 10-pull on banner 2 - I liked Salter, and I could really use another archer (all I had at 4*+ was Emiya Prime). Ended up getting both Emiya Alter and Florence Nightingale, which was pretty awesome. I'm not 100% sure how to use the game's premiere support Berserker, but I'm prepared to find out.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Yael View Post
    During the second anniversary this year, we'll get a campaign for a special ticket that can be exchanged for any 4* (non-limited), similar to the ones like the start of EN server or halfway through 2018 (which could be exchanged for any starting 4*).

    This will be repeated during the third anniversary, iirc.
    Not the anniversary. It was the 10mil download in JP and should be about Sept for us.

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2018

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwyrm View Post
    Not the anniversary. It was the 10mil download in JP and should be about Sept for us.
    Admitedly, that's pretty far but it pays to be prepared.

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Friv's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by HMS Invincible View Post
    What's this about free 4 star servant. When is this? Don't you get a guaranteed 4 star when you 10 pull already?
    People already covered the ticket, but it is worth remembering that the guaranteed 4* on a 10-pull is a guaranteed 4-5* Servant or Craft Essence, and no one knows how the breakdown actually works because FGO specifically doesn't tell you. It is possible that the breakdown is still a 1% chance of a 5* servant and a 4% chance of a 4* servant, and the other 95% is Craft Essences. Or it's possible that the CE to Servant ratio is the same, so you have a 80% chance of getting a CE and a 20% chance of getting a servant.

    Similarly, the 10-pull also guarantees a servant, but it's unclear on if it's 95% chance of 3* servant, 4% 4* and 1% 5*, or if the CE chances move over and it's 80% chance of 3* servant, 15% chance of 4* servant and 5% chance of 5* servant.

    Finally, no one knows whether the gatcha pulls eight times, checks whether the guarantee conditions have been met, and then adjusts for the last two pulls, or whether it auto-generates the two guaranteed spots and then goes and generates the other eight totally randomly.

    In essence, it is impossible to know how much benefit the tenth pull actually gives, aside from "some".

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Somewhere over there ->
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Whelp. Managed to pull Hessian Lobo on my day 7 login streak Ticket. Delish.


    Now I have at l at least a 4-star in every current class available. On top of that, It's basically all that I want from Shinjuku(I don't really care one way or another about Emiya or Salter). So it looks like i'm good on spending SQ until

    Hmm...


    hm hm...


    May?

    I wonder if I have the mental fortitude to keep my hand off the gacha until then...
    Quote Originally Posted by BRC View Post
    teleporting Hyper Nixon solves problems with Patriotism.

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Callos_DeTerran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ...

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Finished Shinjuku but honestlyfound it a bit...underwhelming for what a bunch of people werecalling their favorite EoR. Archer of Shinjuku and the phantom fiends concept was interesting but not much is done with it, I'm honestly a bit sick of seeing JAlter's all the time now since the villain I actually liked is largely gone and SAlter isn't super interesting to me.

    Honestly the stand out character to me in this 'singularity' was the MC and EMIYA Alter. Whom I am conflicted on. Cause originally I was just sort of ambivilant on him but after Shinjuku, I think k he's actually pretty interesting and I wouldn't mind pulling for him!

    But I hate the edit made to him. Its censorship, it was sloppily implemented, and quite frankly its an awful edit that screws with the lore of the servant. And I do NOT want to give DW the impression I approve of that sloppy, ugly bit of censorship stapled onto an interesting character with a cool theme but throwing quartz at his rate-ups unless he's going to be fixed. Which isn't a super big problem since its not like he has a ton of rate-ups...but one of those is on KIARA'S banner who I've been waiting for since I started playing the game.

    So now I'm torn about what to do...
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

    "These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ellenate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    Thing is that I don't have an Avenger at all, so it seems like an obvious choice. Salter is my 5th 4* Saber, EMIYA Alter my...6th 4* Archer I think?

    I'll have to go put my servants into a proper list at some point.

    i was going to get her to but with an unexpected spook i no longer find myself needing an avenger.

    I was thinking of np2-ing one of my current sr's with the free 4* event but i always shoot them off when they hit 100.


    Unless it's for lolz, is charging up pass 100 ever really that practical? Maybe i should go with medea lily, her skill set is designed for going past 100.
    Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, hope you enjoy it!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2018

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    I'm honestly a bit sick of seeing JAlter's all the time now
    I'm pretty sure that's heresy.


  15. - Top - End - #195
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ellenate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's heresy.


    there are like 15 of them alone on my friend's list. i could see how someone would grow fatigue of seeing her.
    Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, hope you enjoy it!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post
    there are like 15 of them alone on my friend's list. i could see how someone would grow fatigue of seeing her.
    Spoiler: image
    Show

    Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Red Fel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    I'm honestly a bit sick of seeing JAlter's all the time now
    Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post
    there are like 15 of them alone on my friend's list. i could see how someone would grow fatigue of seeing her.
    Wanna know my trick to not seeing all the Jalters?

    I don't look at the Extra slot. Because let's be honest, it's not that valuable a slot. You should hang out in the Berserker slot more. You can get sick of Raikou instead.

    You know. Because you're a monster, apparently.
    Last edited by Red Fel; 2019-03-05 at 09:09 AM.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

    Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

    My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Wanna know my trick to not seeing all the Jalters?

    I don't look at the Extra slot. Because let's be honest, it's not that valuable a slot. You should hang out in the Berserker slot more. You can get sick of Raikou instead.

    You know. Because you're a monster, apparently.
    I'll never get sick of Raikou...well except for all the Raikous not slotted with Kaleidoscope, because I need that 80% initial charge for ember farming.

    I can do a full alter party now though. Salter, Lalter, Lily Spam Jeanne Spam Alter, Santa Alter, EMIYA Alter.

    Similarly, I can go full Saberface. Salter, Lalter, Lily Saber, Santa Alter, Nero.
    Last edited by Hunter Noventa; 2019-03-05 at 09:40 AM.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

    Factotum Variants!

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Red Fel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    I'll never get sick of Raikou...well except for all the Raikous not slotted with Kaleidoscope, because I need that 80% initial charge for ember farming.

    I can do a full alter party now though. Salter, Lalter, Lily Spam Jeanne Spam Alter, Santa Alter, EMIYA Alter.

    Similarly, I can go full Saberface. Salter, Lalter, Lily Saber, Santa Alter, Nero.
    Yes, but can you do full Arturia? Saber, Lancer, Archer, Assassin, Sith Lord Berserker...

    Seriously, though, we can now officially field teams of the Alter OG Trio (Salter, Demiya, Mad Dog), which is just delightful. Hey, if Alters are inversions, does that mean those three actually get along for a change?
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

    Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

    My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2018

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Yes, but can you do full Arturia? Saber, Lancer, Archer, Assassin, Sith Lord Berserker...

    Seriously, though, we can now officially field teams of the Alter OG Trio (Salter, Demiya, Mad Dog), which is just delightful. Hey, if Alters are inversions, does that mean those three actually get along for a change?
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Red Fel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Resileaf View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.
    Yeah, that's fair.

    Oh, by the by, the Chaldea Boys banner has been announced. It will feature new Servant Arthur (Prototype), as well as Waver, Uncle Vlad, Shocking Gentleman, Angsty Archer #5, Hot Pink, Mad Dog, DAJAKU DAJAKU, and Best Clay, switching out over several days.

    In terms of base stats, Arthur is solid. His HP is middling, but his ATK is the best of any Saber. His NP gen and stargen are middling as well. In terms of passives, he has the Arturia-standard pair of Magic Resistance and Riding. In terms of skills, his Mana Burst is A-rank, meaning +50%, not bad at all - pretty standard for a Saberface. Likewise, his Instinct is A-rank, which is the best rank for a pure Instinct skill, but pure Instinct isn't nearly as good as other Instinct-related skills (e.g. Blessing from World's End). Finally, we have his unique skill, Giant Beast Hunt, which is an NP charge (useful on a Servant with low NP gen) and 1-turn bonus to damage against Large enemies. The Large trait, as it suggests, is possessed by monsters who are physically big on the screen. So this is an anti-non-Servant-boss booster for turns on which he uses his NP, basically.

    Speaking of his NP, it's a bog-standard Buster AoE. It comes with a baked in NP damage+, which is useful, but that's about it. It works really well with overcharge, creating the potential for excellent AoE damage, but even this gets outperformed by Saber Classic.

    Bottom line? He's pretty bog-standard, he can be out-NPed by a starting Servant, and even his niche against Large enemies can be outdone by ST Sabers. He's basically only there if you want to see his pretty, pretty face. Almost any of the other Servants on the Chaldea Boys banner would be a better choice, gameplay-wise.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

    Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

    My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Yes, but can you do full Arturia? Saber, Lancer, Archer, Assassin, Sith Lord Berserker...

    Seriously, though, we can now officially field teams of the Alter OG Trio (Salter, Demiya, Mad Dog), which is just delightful. Hey, if Alters are inversions, does that mean those three actually get along for a change?
    No sadly. I so very wish I'd gotten MHX or MHXA...but considering I got Jackie instead of MHX back when the latter came out I won't complain too much.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

    Factotum Variants!

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post
    i was going to get her to but with an unexpected spook i no longer find myself needing an avenger.

    I was thinking of np2-ing one of my current sr's with the free 4* event but i always shoot them off when they hit 100.


    Unless it's for lolz, is charging up pass 100 ever really that practical? Maybe i should go with medea lily, her skill set is designed for going past 100.
    The only real use for charging past 100 is that it gives you a cushion against NP drain effects - getting all the way to 200 is almost never practical.

    That said, most NPs only have the secondary effect based on overcharge, while the primary effect (the damage multiplier, usually) is based off of the NP level. So it could absolutely be worth pushing someone to NP2.
    When in doubt, light something on fire.

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ElfRogueGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2018

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by spectralphoenix View Post
    The only real use for charging past 100 is that it gives you a cushion against NP drain effects - getting all the way to 200 is almost never practical.

    That said, most NPs only have the secondary effect based on overcharge, while the primary effect (the damage multiplier, usually) is based off of the NP level. So it could absolutely be worth pushing someone to NP2.
    All NPs have a secondary effect based on overcharge. Most overcharges aren't particularly strong or useful, and the easiest way to overcharge is by chain NPing, not building up the bar to 200%.

    It is nonetheless important to know what your overcharge can do, for if they increase your damage, the buff is generally well worth it. Jack the Ripper, for instance, has her overcharge increase her damage against female enemies, which makes her exponentially stronger against her niche, but it's entirely pointless to overcharge against male enemies.
    Last edited by Resileaf; 2019-03-05 at 11:07 AM.

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Red Fel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by spectralphoenix View Post
    That said, most NPs only have the secondary effect based on overcharge, while the primary effect (the damage multiplier, usually) is based off of the NP level. So it could absolutely be worth pushing someone to NP2.
    Very much this. It's a pretty major reason why I don't see duplicate 4- and 5-star Servants the way some people do ("Oh, look, I got a Rare Prism out of the gacha") - because upping the NP, at least to NP2, is typically worthwhile for the base damage. Assuming it's a damaging NP - non-damaging NPs (e.g. Waver's) see significantly less benefit from increasing NP level. (For reference: Increasing Waver's NP increases the DEF-down penalty.)

    Rather amusingly, some of the Servants who most benefit from having a higher-level NP are those who get it almost automatically. For example, Rider Kintoki has an absolutely exceptional NP growth scale - from 1200% damage at NP1 to 2000% at NP5. Contrast that with Ozymandias, who has 600% at NP1 and 1000% at NP5. (Admittedly, DAJAKU DAJAKU has better stats, better passives, and a Buster NP. But Kintoki NP5 beats Ozy NP1, hands down.)

    In terms of who benefits from overcharge, though? There are a few. Tamamo immediately comes to mind. The base effect of her NP barely changes at all - the heal increases from 2000 at NP1 to 3000 at NP5 - but the overcharge effect is a team NP charge that increases from 25% normally to 50% at overcharge. That leap is huge. Bonus, she's Arts-oriented, which is basically the only feasible way to approach overcharge. Similarly, Medea Lily's overcharge effect increases the debuff resistance of her NP from 20% to 100%, and her Rapid Words of Divine can pop up to 150% charge at the push of a button. Additionally, Kintoki Rider crops up again - the overcharge effect on his NP increases his Quick damage (including his NP) from 10% to 90%, and he also has a solid NP charge button. And then you have Lancer Arturia, with a 50% NP charge button, whose NP returns NP gauge based on overcharge, from 20% base to 60% overcharge. Again, this is extremely powerful, letting Larturia more readily spam her (otherwise bog-standard) NP.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

    Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

    My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ellenate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Knowing all of that i can't help but still want np2 for osakabehime. I know it will most likely end in failure but i can hope for at least one. (then i could at least chain for the overcharge effect)
    Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, hope you enjoy it!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SamuraiGirl

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post
    Knowing all of that i can't help but still want np2 for osakabehime. I know it will most likely end in failure but i can hope for at least one. (then i could at least chain for the overcharge effect)
    You don't need to have the NP Leveled up to get the overcharge effect, I don't think. At the very least, my Tamamo is only NP1 but if I use her third in an NP chain it's still listed at 300% and the little 'OC' indicator pops up as well.
    "And if you don't, the consequences will be dire!"
    "What? They'll have three extra hit dice and a rend attack?"

    Factotum Variants!

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Troll in the Playground
     
    NeoPhoenix0's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Cloudcuckooland

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Yes, but can you do full Arturia? Saber, Lancer, Archer, Assassin, Sith Lord Berserker...

    Seriously, though, we can now officially field teams of the Alter OG Trio (Salter, Demiya, Mad Dog), which is just delightful. Hey, if Alters are inversions, does that mean those three actually get along for a change?
    you forgot rider and in a few months we will have another rider

    but caster Artoria wen?

    Extended signature (Includes Giantitp regulars as... links, avatar showcase, homebrew, and other stuff.)
    Current avatar by me

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    ellenate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Noventa View Post
    You don't need to have the NP Leveled up to get the overcharge effect, I don't think. At the very least, my Tamamo is only NP1 but if I use her third in an NP chain it's still listed at 300% and the little 'OC' indicator pops up as well.


    so that's what that oc icon means. i thought it was some sort of symbol...


    Yeah, i could use her in a chain, but her np is purely supportive. I'd want her np to ideally be at 200 followed by 2 other quick damage nps. for damage sake.
    Ellenate <--- Click for Ellenate webcomic, hope you enjoy it!
    Ellenate Twitter <--- Click for pretty pictures.

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2013

    Default Re: Fate/Grand Order III - Protecc those Smiles

    Quote Originally Posted by ellenate View Post
    so that's what that oc icon means. i thought it was some sort of symbol...


    Yeah, i could use her in a chain, but her np is purely supportive. I'd want her np to ideally be at 200 followed by 2 other quick damage nps. for damage sake.
    ...Huh? Tamamo's NP doesn't boost damage though, so there's literally no reason to put it in front. Actually, you want Tamamo's NP to go last, as part of its effect is charging NP gauge, which is rendered useless if you put it before the other two NPs.
    I'm a Prestige Class! Thanks Zaydos!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •