New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default NarutoItp discussion

Ok, I was brainstorming with Raziere, and Raziere suggested, we will take it here.

Soooooo...

first- we were thinking about alternate world, because it open many options.
    Second- I have offered to center the story around the 'Hope Generation' of the Sound Village.
    A village found by ninjas, and normal people broken by the last Shinobi World War, and serving the Sound Lord who led the rebellion against the Fire Land.
    After a long and bloody war of independence, they pushed the Leaf ninjas off.

Until now, ninjas gotten a Genin class by killing a ninja. The protganists, are the first to turn genin, by passing the academy in 'normal' way and passing exams. They are the symbol of the hope for a better future.

The village is very militarystic, yet still in the foundation stage, so... not fully organized, so the number of team members is incosistent. (which is convient for meta reasons)

the village is relativly weak, only three ninjas can be considered Junins, and considered legendary, and many if not most of the ninjas rely on ninja tech(usually based on sound) and mutation expriements.
    right now the second Otokage leading the village. (the first has sacrificed himself during the war)

the Otokage is actually Chunnin level, but through tech and manipulations, he preserve the status. Also, the village is protected by mine fields activated by sound, and only chosen Chunnins know the safe pathes.

In general, this is the village of those which the World War has silenced. The world will hear their sound.
    They won't fall unnoticed.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: NarutoItp discussion

okay, so. lets see....

I know I want to add the Ishikawa clan of Paper Release users and my character, Kimiko Ishikawa, thats my personal thing.

more generally:
    jutsu ideas:
    Last Shout No Jutsu for the kamikazes
    Whistle jutsu for....something. I dunno.
    there are probably a lot of sound based genjutsu one can come up with.

weapon ideas:
    flute staff/spear/naginata
    bell meteor hammers (basically chinese bolas)
    wind chime nunchucks
    conductor baton sword, probably legendary one of a kind and magical because the power of orchestra is probably the most powerful thing a sound village would want/have.
    guitar to fire blade blasts with
    harp bows

enemy ideas:
    -Leaf village remnants seeking to reclaim the village for themselves
    -other established villages seeing sound village as weak and taking advantage of the situation
    -demons, ghosts and other spirits that should exist in Naruto's world making every ninjas job more complicated
    -perhaps samurai like the land of iron ones being more universal and being politically different than shinobi, as well using taijutsu and kenjutsu almost exclusively for the most part.
    -rogue ninja and ronin who after the war ended didn't know anything but fighting and thus became bandits who continue to fight and cause trouble.
    -people wanting to steal the villages secrets
    -something else?
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Oh. Since we are ranting I also want to mention the two "noble" clans I came up, with similiar roles to Hyuga and Uchiha.
    (Need to think of cool japanese names)
    Bat clan- they have echolation (I never write it correctly) and unique sonic attacks.

Deep Ear Clan-they have ability to hear the waves of the chakra, and advances users can hear thoughts and legends say, they can hear the future.

I guess we can add curse seal to the weaponary.
    Hmmmm.. I guess there had to be a lab for curses and mutations, but no need to kidnap anyone, many ninjas readily throw themselves at the mercy of mad science, in hope to get stronger.
    And a factory for their weapons, so normies have something to get money for.

Ah. Little idea I had, and one of the powers of the Sound Village- a radio station. Every shinobi own a little radio, and by coded laungauge the Otokage send commands, and through the little radios he can know where every Sound Shinobi is, and he can manage teamwork on scale that impossible for other villages.
    Also, they have good songs.

------
    My previouse Avater

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

if you need help coming up with those names this is one of the best random name generators ever with names from both modern, historical and made up.

actually even in Naruto's era, the leaf village have short range radio wireless earpieces:

See? so unfortunately, we can assume that radio of that kind isn't unique to Sound village. other technology that ninjas have been shown to have in Narutos era:
    -television for the five daimyos to communicate with each other over long distances
    -satellite dishes
    -video cassette recorders and VHS tapes
    -cameras
    -batteries
    -wired telephones

yeah Narutotech is pretty schizo. they also have appliances like refrigerators, instant ramen- meaning the microwave- while I find it pretty ambiguous as to whether they have heating or lights. the modern style makes one assume they do since you need lightbulbs, but the fact that their only source of tech power are these strange big batteries when we've never seen their generators is quite confusing, since you need generators to power anything big, batteries don't really work....unless they came up with some lightning jutsu hax that has nothing to do with how we generate electricity, but doesn't allow for the stuff we can do.

in short, Naruto-tech is probably about 1940's or so, but without guns, nuclear power or cars. but WITH things like the microwave and radio headphones. and thats one of the prosperous nations. the other nations when you go out there get more rural and even less techy, so while the over major ninja nations probably have radios as well, I doubt all the nations of Naruto do. you go out there, your probably going to find peasants working the fields and people riding horses, things like that.

though this does give me an idea that perhaps there is this neutral ninja clan out there who specializes in lightning nature chakra and figuring out how tech works and thats why the five nations all have this tech: because the neutral clan or village trades the tech with the big five to make money while keep their secrets to non ninja, and thats why the world is screwed up technologically, its all concentrated in the hands of the powerful and ninja are whats powerful. this also explains why they made a sudden leap forward in technology when they got to Boruto in such a short amount of time, as Naruto would've had negotiated such a tech ninja clan/village to share their secrets with the rest of the world for greater prosperity and peace.

the curse seal has a lot of potential. technically it uses nature chakra- yes. the same nature energy as sage mode. y'know what means? WEREBEAST CURSE SEALS! we have wolf cursed seal, cat cursed seal and so on for your scientific enjoyment! maybe even a cursed seal to make a fake jinchuuriki with! warning is dangerous in some vague manner.

but they totally do have good songs. even better: those songs can be secret ways to teach their children certain secret ninjutsu. its all in the codes....

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Well, you alreadh bought my eternal admire with werebeasts and Pseudo Jinchurriki. Or demi?
    Hmmm...

Well, I think the tech in naruto sort of make sense- technology devolped by requirment. And if most warfare is based on children screaming and shooting elements at each other- there no reason to devolp gunpowder beyond fireworks. (Or ninjas slay anyone who try to create such tech? They could..)

Yeah, radio on itself won't be unique. But- how they use it.
    If I remember this shoot, they gavw Gai and Kakashi's teams those communnication devices because it was special mission. Little Genings chasing kitten of snob ladies won't get it.

You see, I was thinking what elements weaker shinobies can use- especialy if both side are using gurriela warfare.
    Well, one of most critical elements is syncornizing several units's actions- and this means communication.
    If the Sound Village has devolped more mass kind of communication,they can warn each other, call for back up pass intel much much faster.
    Also propaganda and morale. And also also- crazy sound based techniques which can be sent by the radio.
    Such shtick could put even a Chunnin as equal to Hokage- ability to send techniques, even if realitvly weak, where ever Sound Shinobis are. But that a bit crazy.

Now why wouldn't other villages like Konoha use it? It's resources they can use on other stuff. And they don't need it. Their units are VERY capable.
    Like... on paper- Kakashi(Junin), Chunnin(Sakura) and Genin(Naruto XD) have defeated the most dangerouse missing nin of the Sand Village.
    It's crazy.
    Same team, when younger have defeated one of the Seven Swordmen of the Mist.

Why should they bother with radio or communication for every little mission?

This can be a gap, that weaker yet determined shinobis can use. Also, I think backstabbing is much less common at the Sound Village. They don't have much beside each other. Which also.probably very rebelliouse in the shinobi world.

About electricity tech clan.. I am not sure. It seems the technology is focused on civilian convience, and shinobis just tinkering with it.
    Werebeasts!
    Where was I?
    Werebeasts!

Yeah.. what else?

Ah. In my head cannon there HAS to be normal soldiers, and I'll explain why

If we can take the attack of the Sand and Sound villages on the Konoha as refrence, I think the war was relativly small at scale. Something like hundred Sand ninjas? Probably few dozens of Sound Ninjas...
    And in general, ninjas are expansive and rare.
    And it doesn"t seems like working as security at malls, as policemen and such.

And Gato's goons were effective- as long no ninjas are involved. So I don't think you can maintain a state with few hundreds of super agents.

If you want to conqure other land- special agents may kill the enemy, but I can't imagine ninjas stay to maintain control.
    It does make sense, for them to be not very devolped army- just bunch of place holders.
    Also, it seems ninja villages are sort of private-ish mercneary companies... but anyway!

Werebeasts!!!!!!

------
    My previouse Avater

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

I see. okay, seems like good reasoning for the radios.

and yeah you can't maintain a state with only a small ninja village -especially when it seems most of the time they seem to stay in the village and only go away on specific missions.

so here is my idea for what the average muggle soldier is like in the Naruto world:
    wears lamellar armor, uses two weapons: crossbow and a sword. this is because in the warfare they fight a formation of spearmen wouldn't be viable when a ninja could just in and use a big destructive jutsu to kill them easily. thus while they don't have modern weapons, they still have to act less like a medieval army and more like a modern one that goes around searching for and making cover to fire crossbow bolts from. thus they often get into tight areas where spears wouldn't be useful, but swords would be. only their warfare is a little quieter because no guns exist which produce a lot of noise. this is because a ninja could come out of nowhere at any time and you'll have more luck trying to kill a ninja from range with lots of crossbolt bolts than trying to spear them, even if in practice you generally just respond to one ninja with another ninja.

samurai can wield chakra and be the elite cavalry/tanks and taijutsu guys. while powerful, they don't wield genjutsu or ninjutsu, and are thus more limited in their power. The only difference between them and people like Rock Lee is the Eight Gates.

now there can be variations on the normal soldier, but I'm still thinking that combat is closer to modern warfare than medieval warfare, its just that all the tanks and planes are replaced by chakra-wielding supermen and their summons while guns are replaced by crossbows.

also how Real Ninja do we want to be? do we want to be just chakra superheroes like in the show, or do you want to mix in some real ninja stuff and how screwed up being a spy/assassin/whatever other subterfuge job is into it? in other words do we want to be a light naruto fan fic or a dark naruto fan fic?

also the Hokage Monument: what happened to it when the Sound took over? it wouldn't just go away, did the Sound destroy the faces? remake it in their own image? keep it as-is because Honor the Fallen Foe? because even if the hokages are different than canon, I'd think that big monument would be a constant or it wouldn't really be the hidden leaf village.

I could try and come up with my own ninja clans if you want me to fill them out. Konoha had quite a few. we currently have three: My Ishikawa, and your bat and deep ear clans.

so ideally, we'd want a few more, but if we want to leave clan spaces blank for other players to come in, we should have at least four or five total to start with I think. but I think there is one we may want to include: The Kaguya Clan. yup the clan that gave us Kimimaro, that bone manipulating guy who was so crazy strong and devoted to orochimaru that Lee and Gaara together couldn't take him down-the illness got him first. how about we get that one in there?

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

yeah, your take is making sense.
    I guess, they usually know to dissapear, when ninjas arrive into the scene.

about the tone of the ninjaship, honestly, I liked more the darker tone of the original Naruto, and especialy Zabuza's Arc.
    But maybe, a mix could be nice. Like, I was imagining, that as training, a Sensei/commander of a team will encourage them to play as band. Though, yeah, I like the Sound Village, because they represting the more grimm side of Naruto, and to me it felt more ninja then, the DBZ-ish feel of the finale war. But everything can work when done right..

example for a mix, is my invalid OC who became a beast noble of rabbits. Rabbits are fun and cute, but the OC lost his/her legs, and maybe a friend...

I think the hokage mountain perfectly fine- I never intended the Leaf Village to fall.... they are far too powerful. The indepdence war, simply gave the option of the Sound Village to exist at all. I actually want Leaf Ninjas to be main antagnostic to the Sound.
    Uchiha or Hyuga antagonist could be scary.
    Also an effective team of Yamanka, Narra and what ever Choji's clan.

sure. I am fine with it. In theory many members of doomed clans would join.

I have many ideas to clans, but I want to leave it open in case, someone else join.

and Kaguya feels right. Yes. I think forbidden jutsus would be almost norm in the Sound Village, so necromancy stuff are on the table. (I actually have idea for a clan which is bascily like Shamans from Shaman King)

But Kaguya? Sure. it works.
    But in general, I imagine the Sound Village to be less artisocratic, to better and worst.

------
    My previouse Avater

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

I dunno, that OC sounds good. I don't think ninja care all that much about infirmities if someone like Rock lee can become a Jounin.

I get what your feeling: Zabuza kind of stuff, I got ninja techniques to help with that. as for a band....only my character can be the singer for at least one song. because it will fit her and be hilarious, trust me.

ok what I'm getting from that is that the Hidden leaf Village still exists? okay, what Nation are we in then, because if its in the Land of Fire, thats the same place as Konoha, and causes political problems as Leaf is inevitably going to get more missions than Sound because of being around longer and thus economic imbalance that causes internal strife and so on. there is a reason why only one Hidden Village exists per nation, its apart of the system, its a form of equality between nations and centralization within those nations so you don't have the old days of inter-clan warfare before the village system was made.

so what nation are we in instead thats not the Land of Fire? also is the Hidden Leaf exists, there is less need for the otokage to fake his strength from my fake strong kage idea since I assumed that if Sound was the new land of fire village that he'd need to pretend to be just as strong to protect it because thats one of the five Great Nations your rivaling the four other strongest villages, but if they are a more minor nation its not as needed, but it probably is still a deterrent from stronger villages attacking them even if that Nation is Land of fire. but yeah, Hidden leaf antagonists sound good. ROOT is a thing after all, imagine if that organization had more influence over the Leaf.

no wait- I've found a map. there is canonical place for Hidden village of sound: its the Land of Rice. the other Nations are BIG compared to it. basically, we're smack dab in the middle of three or four different superpowers and a bunch of buffer states. we answer to the Rice Daimyo. sorry, didn't know.

also how do we want to handle Genjutsu? cause taijutsu and ninjutsu are easy enough to work with, but Genjutsu requires one to put other people under illusions, and if not handled well that can either be an I-win button or completely useless. so how should we handle genjutsu to make sure its believably dangerous without y'know making fights completely one sided? its a question I myself am trying to figure out.

and yeah, I can see that, Sound probably has more formerly outcast and common ninjas who look down on noble ninja, probably more ninja clans that aren't technically nobles (yes, it is possible be a NINJA clan, without being a NOBLE NINJA clan. its a pretty weird distinction? because according to canon there are Four Noble Ninja Clans in Konohagakure. when we know that there is more clans than that because of the rookie nine. I'm not quite sure what the difference is aside from prestige.)

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Yay! You liked my OC! You have no idea how many Naruto games turned this concept down!

Oh? Hillariouse stuff, I would like that. Something is too grimm at some point turn into a meme to my opinion.
    Good story, even if it has a certain feel, still can enjoy variety. And beside- seriouse scenes look more seriouse.

Ah. Right. The Rice Land. My idea still works. I think, that that the Rice Land and prosperouse land, but with no commercial nor political importance, so many refuges from the war naturally were attracted there....
    And it turned into a boiling point. Also, I had big picture political background- the firstborn of the lord of the Fire Land, were deaf so his healthy brother were chosen to be the heir.
    But the first son didn't gave up and rebelled, funding the Sound Village and created the land of Rice....

Ninjas, soldiers and farmers- almost everyone there had reason to hate the Land Of Fire.... so the indepdence war was invetable- and they managed to win. For now.

Genjutsu.... this is tricky. With an actual system, it could be balanced with save rolls or something. Mmmm

Well, I think we can make gradual level of genjutsu- Genin level would be to make you see or not see certain object. Like... now there is a wall in the middle of the street. The more powerful, the more general and engulfing it is. Also, smell, sight, sound and etc'- maybe one can do sound genjutsu well, but it doesn't has smell.
    Another element which can balance it, it's the duration.

We can add it, into the sheet to give level of stuff for refrence:
    Mental Defence: D, when emotionaly triggered B
    Taijutsu: C

And so on. It's not exact power scaling at all, but it can give us refrence.

So if our bad Uchiha guy come and trying to genjutsu the sheet out of our beloved Sensei, we can compare.

"Our sensei has A lvl Mental Defence. So it will influence him only for two seconds, because bad Uchiha guy has Genjutsu skill of B"

It's not a great system, but this way it's isn"t broken and treated more closely to physical warfare- partial successes are possible.

I think noble is matter of being anceint-ish and political influence. Like Uchiha were a big deal, with many Anbu agents from them, and Hyuga seemed very respected.

But otherwise... Clans are simply extended families. And to their style of life it would make sense- it give security.
    Like...
    You know you children won't live on the streets even if you and your wife/husband died on mission. Their uncles and all that will take care of them.
    But not every extended family are nobles. Not at all.
    Imost Ninja clans don't have fancy bloodline abilities...

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #10
    Titan in the Playground

well yeah, your OC with its archery and summon riding, could be a scout/sniper kind of character: you develop your arms to be strong as possible to make your shots go as far as they can, focus on aiming and your rabbit summon can transport you to the ideal place to assassinate someone, fire then run away while you shoot down any pursuers, and if you get out of sight, you can just disguise jutsu yourself into something like, a noble boy with a harp on a horse and not even change the crippled part and act a little sad and such about the fact your crippled, play it up as apart of the act and no one will suspect the assassin to be someone who can't even walk. after all, you exploiting a false assumption that disabled people can't possibly be dangerous enough to kill anyone right? except disabled people can still wield guns, and legless ninjas can still do hand seals which is the most important part of the ninja aside from their life: their arms. legs? not as important. sure you won't be winning any taijutsu fights, but the idea is that you won't be getting into any taijutsu fights in the first place- your an inverted Rock Lee. you want to stay away as far as possible, lay down traps, take advantage of the fact your mount can run at the same you can shoot....play it right by staying ranged, staying mobile and staying smart, and no one will ever get close enough to touch you.

but yeah, I can totally mix in funny stuff. don't worry. I agree that funny and serious can go together real well to make each other standout.

That makes sense for Genjutsu. I'm more concerned about how to RESPOND to it in combat though...

as for the grades well.....let me demonstrate something about them, here is a list of ninja techniques I came up with that while probably don't require much chakra or all that complex, are still pretty lethal and deadly all things considered and could probably learned by most ninja, even if they good chakra control:
    Spoiler: Raziere's Friendly List Of Disturbingly Simple And Commonplace Instant Kill Moves
    Show

Earth Release: Pebble Assassination Jutsu:
    The user charges a pebble with chakra so that it levitates and shoots forward at the targets head like a bullet, killing them instantly. also comes in Candle for fire release and Droplet for water release

Water Release: Suffocation Jutsu
    The user makes the liquid of their targets drink leap out and strangle their victims neck. Also comes in Wind release and earth release versions. Need concentration to maintain.

Wind Release: Slit Throat Jutsu
    The user makes the air around a targets neck into an invisible blade to slice through their neck in an instant.

Water Release: Drowning Jutsu
    The user forces the water they are in down their throat and nose to drown them, works best underwater. Also has sand and dirt versions.

Lightning Release: Wire Death Jutsu
    Simply get a metal wire around your foe and channel a thousand volts into their body through it and most people will probably be dead from that.

Wind Release: Poison Cloud Movement Jutsu
    Uses wind to move poisonous gas in the direction you want it to go, choking people to death who breathe it in

Fire Release: Smoke Choker Jutsu
    Creates smoke to control and force down the foes throat to choke them to death.

Wind Release: Neck Snap Jutsu
    Solidifies the air around someone's head into invisible hand then snaps the targets neck. Also comes in Earth and water versions.

Rarer, But Still Deadly:
    Wood Release: Grass Assassination Jutsu
    The wood user sharpens a blade of grass and fires its upwards into their foes skull. Also comes in random fallen leaf, bits of chipped off bark, splinters, random seeds...

Point is, despite the small and energy efficient ways to kill people using these jutsu, the higher more powerful jutsu are more like artillery and nukes. so even these "low level" jutsu are deadly and potential one hit moves. which makes sense for a world of ruthless ninja killers. there is reason why you have the clone and replacement jutsus: they are vital defenses against someone ambushing you with a super-accelerated pebble killing you in the skull.

I think its fair to say that you can just retroactively say your clone got hit instead of the real character if there is an attack you can't dodge or survive coming in this roleplay. because if we're going for something darker then combat is going to be DEADLY with all the ways you could potentially die not just from some flashy high level jutsu of shippuden, but low level practical stuff that you'd expect ninja would actually have to quickly and efficiently kill people. my own character has her own paper version of assassination jutsu. this is also why hiding and stealth is still important for ninja in this world, because with ninjutsu like this, you want to be the one to see the enemy first.

Spoiler: Other low level practical jutsu I came up with
    Show

Water Release: Evidence-Washing Jutsu:
    Uses water to wash away any jutsu from a crime scene, also has a fire version that requires more control to not burn everything

Earth Release: Corpse-Hiding Jutsu
    Uses earth to make a hollow pocket in it then sink a corpse into it and smooths the earth over so no one knows where it is.

Fire Release: Smokescreen Jutsu
    Blasts smoke out of your mouth to hide you and blind your enemies.

Fire Release: Flashbang Jutsu
    Fires a little flame into a crowd of enemies that flashes into a bright light to blind foes

Earth Release: Knee Burying Jutsu
    Forces the foe to sink into the earth up to their knees to immobilize them

Lightning Release: Stun Touch Jutsu
    The user fills their hand with a few hundred volts then touches a target to channel those volts to stun them

Fire Release: Heat Metal
    Heats the metal of a weapon or armor to make the foe drop it or make the foe panic while they wear it.

and so on. basically there are a lot of jutsu and ways to use them that aren't the way they use them in the show that can be deadly or effective with enough creativity. strength is a factor, but its not everything when it comes to a fight in this world, or to being a ninja. and I haven't even gotten into making low level practical genjutsu, because all we get are the high level sharingan bull. some of this stuff like the evidence washing and corpse hiding jutsus can make crime investigation harder as well.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

yeah, this was her idea actually.
    I had even more extreme proto version of this OC, that is on wheelchair, and proficent in ninjutsu.

But yeah. that her concept.

and I like your aporach and your minimal yet deadly jutsus. It make sense- good assination is one shot.

I think it also fair to retro stuff in Naruto roleplay, because we can assume our characters are smarter then us.

Like, 'I assumed you will go there- I actually planted there a mine' and also clones and substiation jutsus.
    hmmm one soluation, is to tone it down to near death damage for important characters.

like the earth bullet? it hitted the neck.
    Not a direct death, but it's still a drama, and someone has to treat it FAST.

in the first half of Naruto many battles were like
    'I hit you!'
    Nope!
    Nope yourself!
    No! You were noped!

which was fun actually.

It does require more careful aporach then for example DBZ Rp

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, in series where smarts is more important than strength, the number of plans and contingencies you can come up with to counter the other guys plans is basically your power level. if you have one more than the foe, you win.

also warning: my power was out for the entire day because of snow. and while power is back, the snow isn't gone and may continue. so if my posting is erratic because of power outages, don't be surprised.

also I like your near death idea. of course these techniques don't always hit the mark.

also, lets try making some practical low level genjutsu:
    Spoiler: Low Level Practical Genjutsu
    Show

False Scream Jutsu:
    Makes an illusory woman scream suddenly sound off in the distance in the targets mind, making them run towards it to see what the commotion is

Fool's Poison Jutsu:
    An illusion that convinces the target they smell or taste some kind of poison in their drink or food. Often used during tense political negotiations to sabotage them by a third party.

Wrong Way Trail Jutsu:
    Convinces the target that they see a set of tracks that isn't there leading off into the distance. Often used to throw off pursuers. an enhanced version also provides illusory scent, thus fooling dogs and other trackers as well.

Red Herring Clue Jutsu:
    This isn't really one jutsu, but really a variety of minor visual genjutsu that plants false clues at the scene of a crime depending on how you want people to think the person died. good for framing people.

Scrambled Words Jutsu:
    Messes with the targets sense of hearing so that all the words spoken to him sound like pure gibberish, making it hard to communicate to him in battle, often cast on commanders.

Sudden Insult Jutsu:
    Makes an illusory insult suddenly sound out in the target's mind, often in a comrades voice. Used to help turn people against each other, and can also sabotage negotiations or a high class party.

Legitimate Supplies Jutsu:
    Casts an illusion to make goods you don't want found out look like ordinary rice, vegetables or other things. higher levels also fool touch, smell and sound. good for smuggling.

Proper ID Jutsu:
    Fools someone into thinking you have the proper identification for whatever your doing when you show them a blank piece of paper Doctor who style. requires updating from time to time as bureaucracies change their papers to counter this every few years.

False Conversation Jutsu:
    This genjutsu is actually a counter-intelligence measure. It convinces the target, often an eavesdropper that two or more people are having a completely different conversation than they actually are. Often used when suspecting a spy to feed them false information. Though its a little more high ranking due to the complexity and length of sound involved.

False Letter Fuinjutsu:
    A fuinjutsu seal that when placed on a letter casts itself on the victim when opened, making them see different contents than the real letter that the user composes when they put the seal upon it.

Fool's Bribe Jutsu:
    Some ninja are not made of money. This illusion convinces the person that the bribe they give them is bigger than it actually is, making them feel as if they're given many coins by replicating the feel of the one actually given to them, or making a bill look like one that is much higher in value. Many guards and bureaucrats have lied awake at night in anger and shame knowing that they sold out their loyalty for a single yen.

Hidden Object Jutsu:
    A simple illusion to turn a single object invisible. Often used to hide traps or weapons, but has many applications depending on your creativity.

Slower Than Myself Jutsu:
    A genjusu to make a foe see you as moving slower than you actually are, throwing their reactions off.

and such and so on. point is, many of these minor changes in perception can influence reality in great ways when done right. a genjutsu user is probably more of a mastermind/social character than a combat one.

anything else to discuss? I think we're pretty much agreed that real Jinchuuriki and other overpowered/broken stuff are like, plot level stuff we don't bother with unless we have something specific in mind or something.

I'm assuming we start out like the day we graduate the academy?

I can't think of anything else and would just like to start submitting characters and my clan, can you think of anything that might be good to discuss, any rules or things about the setting we want to hammer out in advance so we know how this goes so we can have fun and such?

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

I tbink we have covered the ground rules. Maybe just create sheets for characters and clans..
    But yeah. Basicly we ate good to "publish" I think

------
    My previouse Avater

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

ok, then here's my PC:
    Spoiler: Kimiko Ishikawa,Clan Heiress
    Show

Name: Kimiko Ishikawa
    Height: 4 ft tall
    Weight: 80 lb
    Species: Sharklike Human
    Station: Heiress of the Ishikawa Clan

Description:
    Kimiko has blue hair in a frayed pony tail, amber eyes, shark teeth, fair skin. Her clothing in her usual appearance is black pants and sandals, blue shirt and fishnet underneath designed for freedom of movement, the Origami No Tsurugi sheathed on her back.

Personality:
    She is calm, rational and level-headed due to shinobi upbringing, having taught her how to keep calm and in control for the sake of killing your foes and completing the job they have been hired for. To the point of being cold. Being taught in the art of deception, she is also polite and well-mannered for the sake of infiltrating high society and killing important targets, but is socially inept otherwise, having a certain amount of arrogance from being told she is a prodigy all her life. However a part of her feels crushed by the expectations of her family to marry and lead the clan and to always put 100%, while she mostly wanting to pursue knowledge and learn all jutsu for its own sake, having an unquenchable passion for learning.

History:
    Born to the Ishikawa Clan of Mist Nation descent, Kimiko is a prodigy scion. From birth she has been taught the shinobi way, and she has proven a genius of her clans techniques, of using Paper to kill possessing both the chakra natures to make full use of them. She is a genius of Ninjutsu and proved capable of doing every basic technique she was taught. However she is also inventive, and thought: why not improve upon this? Sealing techniques were always written on scrolls and paper, so why figure out how to incorporate that into her fight style?

She therefore delved into the basic techniques of Sealing Techniques: Explosive tags and Enclosing technique, the technique to store anything into a seal, including ninjutsu. Then after months of experimentation she figured out how to manipulate ink and thus invented technique to instantly put explosive tag seals on any paper she wished, instantly. As a demonstration she made a paper shuriken, threw it then used this technique to form a explosive tag seal on the shuriken while it was in flight so that when it hit the target, it exploded. It took a lot of memorization, discipline and chakra control to pull it off but she did it. The clan's expectations of her rose greatly.

Finally she was given her first test by her family to see if she was a true shinobi, given to her after she passed the academy: to kill someone. She locked inside with a bandit they captured, a known murder and both were given a kunai. But at the moment of seeing the bandit she was struck with sudden doubt: what had this person done to her? What reason was there to kill them? What family did they have? This would be her first kill, despite all her training she knew she would be crossing a line and becoming a weapon. A threshold. But nevertheless she summoned up her discipline and leaped forward and killed the bandit to prove her conviction.

When she got back to her family they congratulated her and her mother, head of the clan, handed her the Origami No Tsurugi, proclaiming she will be a great heir, and giving the weapon for her to wield as she saw fit. Kimiko was proud to serve her family as a true shinobi and wore the sword, but now doubts claw in her head, about how her family expects the world of her, about whether she really wants to be a leader of their clan about being held to increasingly high standards, while her true desire to continue experimenting and developing her techniques for their own sake interests and fascinates her.

Story So Far:
    N/A.

Abilities:
    Isolated Prodigy: She excels in all her jutsu studies, but her social skills suffer because of it.

Basic Jutsu: Transformation Jutsu, Clone Jutsu, Replacement Jutsu

Water- and Tree-Walking:
    The technique for walking across water and up trees.

Taijutsu: C Rank
    has been taught how to wield a sword so as to use the Origami No Tsurugi to its full potential and fight well with it, as well as leap from trees to tree but isn't outstanding with Taijutsu.

Ninjutsu: C Rank
    This is her strongest area. She has both Water and Earth natures, and has been taught Paper Release Jutsu through which most of her techniques revolve around:

Paper Edge Jutsu:-D Rank
    Channels her Chakra through the Origami No Tsurugi to harden it to be as hard as steel and to be razor sharp, allowing her to use as a normal sword but with less weight making it faster and much sharper than any real sword.

Unsheathing Paper Claw Jutsu:-D Rank
    Channels her chakra to extend the paper blade of the Origami No Tsurugi straight up to 50 feet as long as she focuses through it, allowing her to swipe at her foes with the blade from range, when she ends it, it returns to normal length.

Paper Whip Jutsu:- D Rank
    Extends the paper blade while making it strong yet flexible like a chain to use it as a whip so as to lash at or grab her foes with it.

Paper Shuriken Jutsu:- D Rank
    Creates a flurry of razor-sharp paper shuriken from the Origami No Tsurugi or paper source that goes flying at the foe, just as sharp as any other shuriken.

Ink Explosion Tag Formation Jutsu:- C Rank
    Uses a combination of mostly water and some earth Chakra to form and dry ink on some paper in the form of an explosive tag of the users choosing.

Paper Forgery Jutsu:- D Rank
    A non combat technique used for forging official looking papers using water and earth chakra. The technique of course only works if the user knows what they are trying to forge and their skill at forgery, but is still faster and more convenient than just doing it yourself.

Confetti Assassination Jutsu:- C Rank
    Her most powerful technique, she breaks off a small piece of paper from her blade or a paper source and imbues it with a lot of chakra. She then sends it zooming towards her target from afar at super-sonic speeds like a bullet, essentially firing a small, silent razor-sharp bullet at her enemy that is hard to see and react to at one of their vital points

Genjutsu: C Rank
    While she shows understanding of Genjutsu as expected of a prodigy, she doesn't know any specific ones aside from “Kai” as a defense against it.

Sealing Techniques: C Rank
    Can make her own explosive tags at pretty much any time, and always has a supply of it. Also knows the Enclosing Technique for storage.

Other Information:
    Origami No Tsurugi:
    This sword, the legendary Origami No Tsurugi or “Paper-Folding Blade” is a straight jian-like sword with a paper blade and a brush at the end of the handle. Its been in the Ishikawa family long before the Villages existed. Its properties are simple: the user store Earth and Water Chakra from their own reserves like a battery and combines them to create more paper for the blade and the wielder can create more paper faster by focusing Earth and Water nature Chakra through it. In the hands of people who don't have the right combined natures and techniques however it is useless.

Ishikawa Ninja Toolkit:
    -Backup scrolls of blank paper
    -Kunai
    -Shuriken
    -explosive tags
    -wire strings
    -brush and ink

and my clan:
    Spoiler: Ishikawa Clan
    Show
    The Ishikawa Clan first joined with Kirigakure when it was founded. For the first two Ninja Wars they served Kiri loyally, growing strong from their combination of Paper Release jutsu and fuinjutsu, growing to about 150-300 members. But then during the Third Ninja War Kiri began the blood purges of their clans. The Ishikawa clan during this time lost much of its clan members and knowledge of the techniques they stole from others. They escaped and ran until they came to the Land of rice where they allied with the Sound Ninja, making a deal with them to be part of their village in return for their assistance against the Leaf.
    Now the Ishikawa Clan in its new home is only 20 members total. It has fallen far from the heights it once enjoyed. Now it looks to its newer generation to begin rebuilding and forge a bright new future for them all, beginning with Kimiko Ishikawa the young prodigy who has been given the Clan's legendary sword the Origami-No-Tsurugi in hopes that she will lead the way.

Clan Traditions and Characteristics:
    -Real Ninjas Wear Blue
    -Real Ninjas Are Killers, the initiation ceremony upon becoming genin is to kill someone to prove that you can do even the darkest part of being a shinobi.
    -Real Ishikawa learn Paper Release, those who can't are disappointments.
    -The clan has long standing hatred of the Uchiha Clan. Screw those red eyed bastards for copying jutsu by seeing them, they don't do the work like we do
    -The clan has long standing hatred of any remaining members of the destroyed Uzumaki clan. Screw those red haired bastards for making the fuinjutsu seals to bind the tailed beasts first.
    -The clan has a newfound hatred of Kirigakure and the Fourth Mizukage for enacting the bloodline purge upon them, and some members want revenge for their fallen state. Eventually.
    -Clan crest is the head of a paintbrush with blue ink.
    -The Third Sunday Of May every year is the holy day of Origami Kami-Sama in this clan. Celebrate it by folding a paper lotus flower lantern and setting it adrift to float onto a body of water in honor of them no matter the circumstance.
    -Seafood is best food.

Known Members:
    -Mitsuko Ishikawa, Clan Head:
    Kimiko's mother of 38 years old she knows purely paper jutsu techniques and is Chunnin level. She cannot advance farther in skill, due to being the current Clan Head and therefore too involved in politics both internal and external to try for Jounin or to learn fuinjutsu. She places great expectations on her daughter and none on her son.

-Jirou Ishikawa, Clan Disappointment.
    Kimiko's 18 year old brother that did not inherit the paper release bloodline. Chuunin level. Therefore he has devoted his entire life to learning fuinjutsu to make up for his failure of birth and is now one of Oto's fuinjutsu researchers. He also is a constant flirt, trying to find a girl to marry so that he can father someone with paper release, he has yet to succeed. He wields the Five Seals Tachi, a sword he made himself that switches between all five basic elements. Despite it all, he has a good relationship with Kimiko.

-Kimiko Ishikawa, Clan Heiress
    The first child of the clan to graduate the academy after the war, she is a shining prodigy among the clan. With her excellent grades in the academy, her ease in picking up paper release jutsu and her goal to learn all jutsu as fuinjutsu, the clan has high hopes and many expectations of her. But she personally feels their expectations as a crushing grip and has no interest in marriage or relationships, despite knowing full well her duty as heiress, putting her at odds with the plans the clan has for her.

-Others to be detailed later as needed.

The Origami No Tsurugi:
    This sword, the legendary Origami No Tsurugi or “Paper-Folding Blade” is a straight jian-like sword with a paper blade and a brush at the end of the handle. Its been in the Ishikawa family long before the Villages existed. Its properties are simple: the user store Earth and Water Chakra from their own reserves like a battery and combines them to create more paper for the blade and the wielder can create more paper faster by focusing Earth and Water nature Chakra through it. In the hands of people who don't have the right combined natures and techniques however it is useless.

Example Techniques of the Clan:
    Paper Edge Jutsu:-D Rank
    Channels her Chakra through a paper blade to harden it to be as hard as steel and to be razor sharp, allowing her to use as a normal sword but with less weight making it faster and much sharper than any real sword.

Unsheathing Paper Claw Jutsu:-D Rank
    Channels her chakra to extend a paper blade straight up to 50 feet as long as she focuses through it, allowing her to swipe at her foes with the blade from range, when she ends it, it returns to normal length.

Paper Whip Jutsu:- D Rank
    Extends the paper blade while making it strong yet flexible like a chain to use it as a whip so as to lash at or grab her foes with it.

Paper Shuriken Jutsu:- D Rank
    Creates a flurry of razor-sharp paper shuriken from the Origami No Tsurugi or paper source that goes flying at the foe, just as sharp as any other shuriken.

Paper Forgery Jutsu:- D Rank
    A non combat technique used for forging official looking papers using water and earth chakra. The technique of course only works if the user knows what they are trying to forge and their skill at forgery, but is still faster and more convenient than just doing it yourself.

Confetti Assassination Jutsu:- C Rank
    Her most powerful technique, she breaks off a small piece of paper from her blade or a paper source and imbues it with a lot of chakra. She then sends it zooming towards her target from afar at super-sonic speeds like a bullet, essentially firing a small, silent razor-sharp bullet at her enemy that is hard to see and react to at one of their vital points

Paper Octopus Jutsu:-C Rank
    Can make multiple paper whips from a paper source and control them all at once.

Paper Airplane Spear Jutsu:- B Rank
    Forms a large paper airplane then sends it zooming towards the foe, razor sharp and piercing through most defenses before impact.

Paper Release: Scatter, Senbon Confetti:- B Rank
    A maintained ninjutsu where a paper source rips into thousands of sharp confetti and flies at the opponent, but unlike Confetti Storm it can be controlled to follow the target all across the battle field and shaped to attack multiple foes and directed over a period of time.

Paper Clone Jutsu: -A Rank
    Can create a maximum of one paper clone with solidity and capable of fighting well on their own.

Paper Body Jutsu: -A Rank
    Turns her body into paper, becoming immune to normal attacks and allowing herself to reshape her body however she wants, scatter to evade attacks and use ink to remake her appearance without needing the transformation jutsu. However she becomes vulnerable to oil and fire techniques. This jutsu is also a source of paper for all her other jutsu
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-02-18 at 09:46 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

super sorry, I am actually working on sheet for my character, and also two clans.. but if you aren't giving up I am still here

------
    My previouse Avater

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

cool.

I'll be waiting. but y'know, it doesn't HAVE to be complete, y'know that? some people are better coming up with bare bones concepts then filling in the details later, and much of roleplaying can be about setting up things that are open earlier and filling them later when you are done with something else.

in fact some roleplayers and GMs prefer that kind of style as they do not like the world to be too filled before they play so that they can discover and fill it in themselves

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

I meant templates.
    Like, for a clan, main character and NPC.
    I also think that NPCs which should be used as plot devices for anyone who want to move the story forward. Maybe "background" NPCs (like family) shoukd stay in control of the creator. Just general speaking.

I really liked your character, and with my concept we can have some nice Neji and Lee-ish interaction.

As Sensei, I have imagine middle aged guy(40-50) who is chill and collected. He doesn't look much at all

Also, when we make the actual thread, I think we should make list of roles people can fill with their NPCs over time.

Like:
    Second Otokage: character name, created by user name.
    The Three Junins: The Thunders Of The Sound:
    1)
    2)
    3)

Anbu Unit
    Squads:
    Squad 14:
    Our Sensei
    Your Pc
    My Pc

Squad ?
    Sensei-?
    Playing character

Character sheet of Usagi
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Usagi. Just Usagi. She doesn't remember her last name. And maybe even Usagi isn't her real name.
    Height 3.2 ft (3.8 ft with crutches, 7 ft with Yojimbo)
    Weight 72 lbs.
    Specie Human. For now.
    Station War orphan. Fresh Genin
    Description
    Usagi has red hair, usually collected in ponytails, her eyes are brown and her skin a bit tanned and her face is freckled. Slim, almost slinky. Her legs are cut above the knees
    She wear a scarf with a military camouflage, her arms covered in bandages and wear fingerless gloves, olive green sleevless undershirt, bandouler with tools and small weaponary of kunais, talismans and bells. And short camouflaged pants on her remains of legs. Usagi also carry a long bow with eight strings which is actually also a harp and of course a quiver with a rabbit emblem https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/47800...2847/usagi.jpg

Personality
    Usagi is hot tempered and determined. Feelings of inferiority making her to jump into conflict over anything she view as threat on her honor. But she just as quick to forgive and forget. Despite her loud and "colorful" attitude, she can be very cunning and tactical. (Even if with much less tact, than tactics...)

History
    Usagi was a nobody girl, from a nobody peasanr family of the Land Of Rice. Mundane people has exprienced the war as bad weather or natural calamity- they didn't had any engagment with any side, and didn't had any way to influence the war one way or another.
    Usagi remember calm life, and playing with her siblings in the wet rice fields, and a bunny plushie.
    And then a war broke out. Dragons of water have emerged from the fields rainings death.
    A pale man, with pale eyes, a symbol of leaf on his forehead. He has wishpered but was heard so well. The vile rebels were using this village for supplies- so this village must be erased.
    Usagi remembered the terror, the realiztion this is the end. She remember people she once knew falling before the pale man who has simply poked them.
    A shinobi with a musical note symbol rolled into their hut dieing, holding an open scroll. Usagi finished the drawing, beliving this might do something to save them.
    She was torn from her legs, and remembered seeing those people.. her siblings torn to pieces. She woke up in other dimension- the dimension of the animals. The scroll was supposed to summon a rabbit warrior, but instead it summoned most of her and pieces of the people around her to the animal dimension.
    The rabbits were generouse, yet demanding: she paid back with labour, and even supported their fighters. Her body was trained, and also she sworn to never to be helpless again. The Rabbit Queen-Naggaishi was impressed and after two years helped her to get back, and threw her off, by the Sound Village. People who tried to pity got attacked, but eventually calmed her down.
    An eldery woman named Tsuru, took her home. Tsuru was one armed and poor, by lived by working in one of the factories. The Sound Village didn't had any social programs- but anyone who were prepared to work hard, the factory managers would find him or her down.
    Though, it wasn't good for Tsuru's health. She and Usagi grew closer, and Usagi has attended the Ninja Academy, and joined the Hope Generation students.
    She passed the final exams and now determined to never to be helpless again, and protect her loved ones. (Currently Tsuru).
    Abilities

Rabbit Dimension Nobility- Usagi gotten respect and credit from the rabbits, and can summon them with unnatural ease.

Yojimbo, human sized rabbit Samurai always prepared to serve as her legs and sword.

Basic Jutsu: Transformation, Clone, replacment Jutsus.

Taijutsu: C
    Her expertise lie in her archery and tactics. Despite her lack of legs, she is a formidable fighter, usually accompanied by the swordmanship of Yojimbo.
    She also use gadgets to aid her archery.
    Usagi has sets of special Taijutsu Combos.
    Also her canes are very heavy for training reasons.

Ninjutsu: C

Usagi isn't very talented in Ninjutsu, but in summoning, she has monstrouse potential.
    So far she has free access to three kinds of sunmons:
    Yojimbo The Samurai Rabbit In Training
    Yojimbo is a young Samurai, and swore to serve Usagi after she has proven her worth.
    He work to be the greatest rabbit fighter. He serve as Usagi's legs and protect from close range with his katana.

Watership Squad
    She can summon squad of small bunny miners who can dig tunnels with top speed, enough to imitiate Earth control to some degree, allowing Usagi sneak underground, or to collapse the ground uner her enemies, or simply sneak below walls.

Siju The Ranger
    A curiouse rabbit who always getting late for his summons. He super fast and observant, but rarely join fights. It's not part of his contract.

Usagi also use sound based techniques.

With her harp she can cause sleep/numbing tune and with arrow-bells to cause sonic damage.

Genjutsu:D
    Usagi hot temper weigh her down, against things that require calm and cold attitude.

Toolkit-
    Harpbow, arrows, two telescopic walking canes, talismans, kunai, shurikens bells

Clan Komoro
    Spoiler
    Show

Komoro- "the children of the bats", one of the two noble clans of Otogare. Easily regongnized with their pointy fuzzy ears which seems to move by their own will, fangs and also all of them have glasses. Quite often shades.

Komoro are originated from the Land Of Rice, and through history didn't tied themaelves to a specific village, despite many attempts to recruit them, wether by diplomacy or by force.
    During the Third Ninja World War, they were slowly and steadily weakened to almost complete collapse.
    Their ability has inspired the First Ottokage to devolp sound techniques. They were the first to ally him at the Rice Indepedence War, relativly intact they gained fame and respect in the village, parrallel to Hyuga in the Leaf Village.

Charectristics
    Tend to be soft spoken.
    Weak eyed, require them glasses. Some of them has eyes sensitive to light and require shades. (More often then not, this means improved listening abilities)
    Small fangs.
    Clothes with clear colors.
    Have musical holiday at 25th april singing together a long poem which include the heroic acts of their clan. The newest part is about the Rice Indepdence War.
    Have secret subsonic launguage

Known Members

Head Clan: Tsukimaru Komoro:
    54 years old. Ninja tech expert, working in devolpment and also giving technical support to the Radio Station.
    Short, almost dwarf with aura of nice grandpa.

Izi Komoro: 30 One of the "Three Thunders Of The Sound"- the Junin trio. Completly blind, and were known during the indepdence war as the "Butcher Singer". Hate cheaters, and also known for his connection to the bats from the Animal Realm. When ever he visit the village he make a rock metal concert.

Komoro Bloodline Abilties

Komoro has many batlike genetic features which are extended.
    Generaly, extended listening abilities and sound based techniques. Many of them are sound tech experts.

Examples

Clear Listen: D Ranked: Ability to listen to a chosen sound, without disturbance no matter what noise is in the background. The range varies depend on the level of the Shinobi, but the "Singer Butcher" is told to be able to single out a voice anywhere in the Rice Land.

Sound Mimic Displacment: D ranked Genjutsu. This technique allow the user to mimic a voice or sound, and make it sound to appear from anywhere the user choose. For example- false commands of the leader's target.

[Sound Scythe- C Ranked- Creating powerful sound wave from the user's mouth which is powerful enough to cut a tree in two. The throat is very soar afterward, and using sound techniques or even talking, difficult and sometimes impossible.

Heart's Voice- C Ranked Genjutsu. By sending vibrating sub sonic wave, the user vibrating the heart and nerves of the target to mimic a certain emotion. Attraction, fear, sleepiness and etc. Some of the Sound Village tech weaponery record those subsonic waves to create certain emotions.

Hearing Thoughts- B Ranked The listening ability enhance to the level, the user can hear the thoughts of the target.

Brain's Voice- B Ranked Genjutsu. Ability to send soundwaves into the brain of the target, which translated to the voice of the target, creating artifical thoughts. It can be used at pseudo telepathy, if the user choose to keep the voice foriegn to the brain.

Heart Clenching Concert-A ranked: After a certain subsonic tune, people touched by the sound waves, can have their hearts stopped, and even at survival, their cardiolodic system suffer a trauma.

Sonic Movement- A Ranked - The user has such deep understanding of the sound and sonic waves, that for a short moment the user can "surf" on sound waves.

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah I like how well Usagi contrasts with Kimiko. One of them a cripple with determination and a good heart, the other is female neji with the dreams of orochimaru and the powers of konan.

but despite her own dreams, her family has her own ideas for her. the family is pushing her in a more "new clan head" direction while she is looking more towards her own "learn all the jutsu" direction, and she can both be very arrogant and self-assured about her dream....while being completely nervous not knowing what to do about the expectations placed upon her because her family expects the world of her. just because your a prodigy doesn't mean your family goes easy on you, especially if your a ninja- it just means they expect her to be the next Junin, or become clan head or even Otokage and push and pressure her to her limit to do achieve that. and just because your a genius doesn't mean you can always get the results people want.

personally if we got our PCs and everyone else is just NPCs to move the plot along, then I don't see what more needs to be done, but whatever helps you set up. though a third team member is probably needed...want me to make one to fill the role that is missing? we got our talented genius, our crippled yet determined archer....what is missing? I'd say whats missing is either a social/genjutsu expert or a healer unless you got an idea....

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Yay! I am happy you liked it. Sorry, it took so long. Maybe my body aging... but I gotten super tired in last weeks, and basicly fell asleep with my face in the dinner plate more or less, or when I am telling a bed time story to my children.

Excuses aside....

That why, I sugguested, that the Village is still semi organized, so we can have teams of two, or five and more.
    But we can have third member...
    Maybe a useless hot guy XD
    Like... in the cannon, it seems like there is cool guy, Goku guy and a girl, which her girlness seems to be her definiation more or less.
    (Like, even Tsuande is super nerfed with blood phobia and stuff)
    But more seriously, the girls seems to hold the groups together. Maybe, someone from Komoro Clan, and then we can have the Hinata and Neji, with some twist.

Or we can go with just Usagi and Kimiko.

Also, we can go with other idea for a Sensei.

About out next step- I think we are ready. Just fancy and clean thread, and maybe google doc, so anyone from the group can edit lore, characters, and the task of recording everything doesn'tl fall on single person.
    But yeah, I think we are ready.

Are you ok with thr Komoro Sheet?
    Also, thought we can call the Junins, "The Three Thunders" or "Sandatorio"

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Yes I'm okay with the komoro sheet. its well made and is informative.

Really I'm fine with whatever as long as I get to play.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

Ok. I am at work now, but hoepfully tonight I can work on fancy Ooc thread with everything organized and a google doc.
    Unless you want to

------
    My previouse Avater

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

Guess I'll start the OOC thread then. don't worry about the third team member, I've got an idea. I'm not doing a google doc though.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-03-19 at 12:46 AM.