New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

BardGirl

Default Small weights for AMFES?

Hey you all.

I will use the AMFES-models for a DnD-campaign along with some homemade ones that represent our PCs. I will print them i half size, that is two pages converted to fit on one A4. This is to make it easier to fit the models on table but also to save some storage/transportation space and ink. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had a good idea on what to use as weight to make the models balance better? Something cheap and durable enough. I suppose I could order custom MDFs, but I would prefer to make something myself and not need to wait for shipping. Also, coins is not viable in my country.They are to big and hard to come by.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Tangleweed; 2019-02-14 at 08:18 AM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Small weights for AMFES?

Quote Originally Posted by Tangleweed View Post
    Hey you all.

I will use the AMFES-models for a DnD-campaign along with some homemade ones that represent our PCs. I will print them i half size, that is two pages converted to fit on one A4. This is to make it easier to fit the models on table but also to save some storage/transportation space and ink. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had a good idea on what to use as weight to make the models balance better? Something cheap and durable enough. I suppose I could order custom MDFs, but I would prefer to make something myself and not need to wait for shipping. Also, coins is not viable in my country.They are to big and hard to come by.

Thanks in advance.
    Paperclips? You could attach one or more to the bottom of each thing, which also (IIRC how they're made) would hold them in position properly.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Halfling in the Playground

BardGirl

Thanks for the tip. I had actually already considered paper clips. I guess Ill give it a go then. Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Tangleweed View Post
    Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ.
    Just beware of Greeks bearing gifts, and never look a gift horse in the mouth!