New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: (IC) Lords of Creation: The Grateful and the Odious (LOC)

Trading in Catan

Spoiler: Previously
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    The look upon his face was one of befuddlement, then a nod of appreciation and acceptance. He tested the words on his lips, "Mer? Mer are people of the oceans and seas?"

As Llyr, slumps back down, he leans in closer, "We are the caracan. I am called Kauri. For now you must rest."

Over the next few days Kauri returned to visit with Llyr frequently, at first he was clearly concerned with the merman's health, but then it became evident he was very much curious about the things Llyr carried as well as his armor and weapons.

It takes Llyr a few days to recover, the first two simply because the caracan did not quite grasp Mer physiology and just how much water they require to stay healthy, much less when recovering. Still, Llyr did recover, and talked to his rescuers eagerly about his armaments. Like all Mer Scouts, he wore a breastplate of predator-hide, taken from past kills. Llyr regaled Kauri and his kin of his own hunt and the beast from which his hide had come from; a monster of the deeps that Llyr had stalked for 4 days before finally bringing down. He spoke also of his weapons, his spear that had been broken in the fight to reach safety, and his daggers, which remained by his side. He showed the Caracan the carvings into the bone, depicting hunts and stories and offerings and prayers to the goddess. They were intricate, as much works of art as deadly killing implements.

Finally, the day came when Llyr was well enough to walk on his own. "Kauri - where is your leader? I have seen nothing of them here, and I would speak to them on behalf of my Queen."

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ettin in the Playground

The Great Rat (featuring Marah, Nemesis)

Rats and Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Mind View Post
    "Greetings, small one" said Tamesis. For almost a month she has roamed from the edge of the Coral Forest to the various islands and atolls at the behest of Queen Adria. She was excited, though, because this was the first life she had met that had even attempted to communicate with her. Most of the other creatures had run away, or tried to kill her. Tamesis was no slouch though - the Queen knew her stuff - and Tamesis had claimed three lives with her bone daggers in the previous week. She lifts the Rat up to her face hoping it would be able to speak her language.
    The Wandering Rat listened carefully to the noises the creature made. They were very different to the language of the rats but something about it reminded the Wandering Rat of the interactions between its own kind, an initial squeak to announce a presence, followed by a shorter one as a name. It tried to speak.

"Greeeets."

It would be difficult to talk like this. The rat's mouth was ill suited for complex words and sounds, unlike those of the being. A thought struck it and it stepped on to the outstretched paw the creature offered and was slowly lifted to the creature's face. It waited for a moment, then pointed at itself and moved the tip of its tail randomly across the creature's paw, meandering this way and that. It pointed to the burrow it had come from and imitated going to sleep. The Wandering Rat again pointed to the burrow and moved its paws in a wide motion, as if suggesting many of something.

It turned to look up at the Mer, pointing at it before turning to look at the sea and again making the sleep imitation. Finally, it made a small gesture with its paws, followed by a large gesture.

"Squeak?" it asked inquisitively.

Frenzy

Thrashing in the darkness, the nightmarish creature clawed its way through the stone and soil of Tanglenest, heading higher and higher. Every once in a while, it would pass the body of a rat, which only served to increase its manic digging. The stone lining the surface of the peninsula began to quake violently, then shattered as the Nameless Rat burst through the surface, boulders hurtling through the air as it clawed out from the crater. It was about the size of an elephant, except few elephants were covered in fur, had burning tails or the fiery glare of insanity in their eyes. It let loose a scream that was halfway between a shriek and a roar before its glowing red eyes focused on the earth before it. The land had been heavily burned and cracked and as it sniffed once, twice, The Nameless Rat turned to look along the cracked and fiery path. This was it. This was the path of the Destroyer. The Desolator. The one that had killed so many of its kind.

Without even a backward glance across the water to the island that held Ilianthos and the home of the rats, it charged away with unnatural speed towards its target. It ran toward Karam-Kor.
    Last edited by The Succubus; 2019-03-24 at 07:43 AM.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ettin in the Playground

These Hands Were Made for Talkin'

Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    The Great Rat

The Wandering Rat listened carefully to the noises the creature made. They were very different to the language of the rats but something about it reminded the Wandering Rat of the interactions between its own kind, an initial squeak to announce a presence, followed by a shorter one as a name. It tried to speak.

"Greeeets."

It would be difficult to talk like this. The rat's mouth was ill suited for complex words and sounds, unlike those of the being. A thought struck it and it stepped on to the outstretched paw the creature offered and was slowly lifted to the creature's face. It waited for a moment, then pointed at itself and moved the tip of its tail randomly across the creature's paw, meandering this way and that. It pointed to the burrow it had come from and imitated going to sleep. The Wandering Rat again pointed to the burrow and moved its paws in a wide motion, as if suggesting many of something.

It turned to look up at the Mer, pointing at it before turning to look at the sea and again making the sleep imitation. Finally, it made a small gesture with its paws, followed by a large gesture.

"Squeak?" it asked inquisitively.

Tamesis understood, or at least thought she did, well enough. She places her free hand upon her chest. "Tamesis" Then, she mimics the motions for sleep, then points to the ocean. Then, she makes the motion for swimming. She points to the light overhead, and motions it going over the horizon. She repeats this three times. Then, the large gesture around herself. "Mer." Her explanation done, she looks back at the creature in her hand, and tilts her head inquisitively towards the ocean. Would it like to come visit?
    Last edited by Toxic Mind; 2019-02-25 at 06:56 PM.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

Catan

Show
    Trading in Catan

It takes Llyr a few days to recover, the first two simply because the caracan did not quite grasp Mer physiology and just how much water they require to stay healthy, much less when recovering. Still, Llyr did recover, and talked to his rescuers eagerly about his armaments. Like all Mer Scouts, he wore a breastplate of predator-hide, taken from past kills. Llyr regaled Kauri and his kin of his own hunt and the beast from which his hide had come from; a monster of the deeps that Llyr had stalked for 4 days before finally bringing down. He spoke also of his weapons, his spear that had been broken in the fight to reach safety, and his daggers, which remained by his side. He showed the Caracan the carvings into the bone, depicting hunts and stories and offerings and prayers to the goddess. They were intricate, as much works of art as deadly killing implements.

Finally, the day came when Llyr was well enough to walk on his own. "Kauri - where is your leader? I have seen nothing of them here, and I would speak to them on behalf of my Queen."

Kauri sat each day with Llyr, clearly hanging on every word...there was something much more to this conversation, and that soon became obvious to the merman. He studiously asked how such items were made and seemed taken aback by the casual nature with which Llyr described them and how common they were among the Mer. In truth he was both amazed and a little ashamed by the seeming backwardness of his people. After sleeping on it, he decided to ask Llyr if he would share the secrets of what he could only describe as 'the making' of such things. That afternoon, however, the conversation turned to Llyr's "goddess" and prayers....this was an area that Kauri was much more comfortable with. He regaled the merman with tails of the Desert Maiden, and the offerings his people made for her continued blessings. He chuckled and casually said, "Your goddess sounds as if she could be The Desert Maiden's sister"....and the conversation halted awkwardly for a moment, for there was a portent to that observation that neither were fully aware of at the moment.

When Llyr asked about the "leader" of the caracan, Kauri sat and contemplated for a moment, "I know not what a Queen is, and I suppose you could describe me as the 'leader' of these people," he motioned to the handful of men, women, and children of the village. "However, I could take you to my father....Akamu, he is my father and the oldest of us. He doesn't live here though, he lives much farther inland in the cliff-town."

Selima

Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis Dread View Post
    Tafeita: The Race

The race, it seemed, was on. Yet no sooner had Tafeita began to spring forth than she was knocked back down to the ground as the very world trembled. For a moment she considered simply ignoring the devastation she could feel through her earthen mantle and the abomination against her grasp of life and continuing on with the race. The protection and comfort of the world was proving a heavy burden after all, and if all was ultimately meaningless before diving power than why should she care? It would be so much easier simply to... not. To just do what she wanted to do like the more selfish gods she'd met. Yet to do so would be so violently against her nature she would likely destroy herself with her own apathy. She was the hearth, the child, the joy. To be otherwise was to not be.

Besides, she doubted Janika would even notice she was gone. She could probably head off then come back by the time she'd gotten to the beach and back and simply claim to have fallen too far behind. Or if she wanted to mess with her claim she'd been so fast that she'd gotten there and back faster than the war goddess could comprehend. Their judge would call her on it no doubt, but it might be worth it for the brief satisfaction of her frustration.

"I have business to attend to," the beast spoke to those who remained, her eye turning to look at the desert goddess in particular. Perhaps... well she'd intended to cooperate with her siblings for some time. She could certainly do worse than tying her fate to one of the good ones. "But I thank you for your aid. Here," Tafeita flicked a flame of power to Selima with a wave of her tail. "I'd be happy to work together with you again sometime."

The great Caracal sat and cocked her head, watching curiously as the two gods race off. No sooner had the God Race started, however, than a tremendous spasm shook the earth, and Selima leaped to her feet trying to steady herself. While the green goddess seemed unconcerned, Tafeita paused then turned back....quitting the race. Her heart soared at her sisters words of acceptance and cooperation! This, it seemed, had not been a waste of time!

With that the desert lynx dug her claws into the earth, and sprang to catch up with the Goblin God, "I accept your challenge! Do not look back you great big green lumbering beast, for I will surely pass you if you do!"
    Last edited by RolandDeschain; 2019-02-25 at 07:22 PM.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ettin in the Playground

Trading in Catan

Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RolandDeschain View Post
    Kauri sat each day with Llyr, clearly hanging on every word...there was something much more to this conversation, and that soon became obvious to the merman. He studiously asked how such items were made and seemed taken aback by the casual nature with which Llyr described them and how common they were among the Mer. In truth he was both amazed and a little ashamed by the seeming backwardness of his people. After sleeping on it, he decided to ask Llyr if he would share the secrets of what he could only describe as 'the making' of such things. That afternoon, however, the conversation turned to Llyr's "goddess" and prayers....this was an area that Kauri was much more comfortable with. He regaled the merman with tails of the Desert Maiden, and the offerings his people made for her continued blessings. He chuckled and casually said, "Your goddess sounds as if she could be The Desert Maiden's sister"....and the conversation halted awkwardly for a moment, for there was a portent to that observation that neither were fully aware of at the moment.

When Llyr asked about the "leader" of the caracan, Kauri sat and contemplated for a moment, "I know not what a Queen is, and I suppose you could describe me as the 'leader' of these people," he motioned to the handful of men, women, and children of the village. "However, I could take you to my father....Akamu, he is my father and the oldest of us. He doesn't live here though, he lives much farther inland in the cliff-town."

Llyr promises that though his people have no knowledge of the Desert Maiden, he will return with it to the Mer, and they will grow a temple to her within the City. There were only two gods, he tells Kauri, that the Mer spoke of - Marah, The Tidecaller, Mother of the Seas and Binder of Hearts; and The Destroyer, the Beast whose fire lays waste to all. He has, Llyr informs the caracan, no name, for a being so evil deserves none.

"If you have no leader, then who decides where the people will go?" Llyr asks. He does not understand the concept of not-having a king or queen to provide guidance. He does not know how these people get anything done at all. How do they build their towns, hunt for food, guard their land? Still... "If you can take me to Akamu, I will teach what I can of our tools and how we make them. It is the least I can do after you saved my life. And when I return to the City, I will see to it that Queen Adira sends more Mer here, that we might Trade for what you have, and you for what we provide. The Mother says that it is the destiny of all noble races to be one community - surely she will bless me for binding our two together."

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ettin in the Playground

Catan

Though Llyr was on the mend, it was decided that it would be best that he not travel and stay near the water so word was sent to Akamu. It was late the next evening when the elder caracan arrived and greeted his eldest son Kauri. It had grown increasingly evident to Llyr that the family unit was incredibly important to the caracan, and so it was no surprise that Akamu spent the last hour of fading light with his grandchildren. A humble meal was set around the small fire, more for light than heat, in Kauri's hut and introductions were made.

Praise was given to the Desert Maiden for the meal, and much to his father's surprise Kauri added a brief word of thanks to The Tidecaller for bringing forth from the sea a friend such as Llyr.

Over the course of the meal and discussions deep into the night, Akamu revealed himself to be a thoughtful and deliberate patriarch, cautious but quite open to the idea of friendship.....even partnership with the Mer people.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ettin in the Playground

The First Battle

Bemused by the divine songbird’s talk of divine justice, Nemesis was blind to the darkening waters of Mamona’s pool. The shriek from the verdant goddess within was scant warning as she leapt from that warm refuge, and in his shock Nemesis could only watch as suddenly-taloned fingers rushed towards his throat. But in the heartbeat between scream and strike, the air dividing the two gods was suffused with torpid ichor, and his body moved with instinctual precision. With one hand Mamona was shoved free of danger, while the other stabbed through the falling slime to catch Looloodi by the throat.

”Who dares!?”

Indignant rage flared to life in Nemesis’ eyes as his voice echoed through the air, but if he received no answer. For though iron fingers held Looloodi at arm’s length he had stumbled into her trap. The lush cascade of her roots was as much a part of the goddess as her arms, and they sprang to life in her defense. Thorny vines wrapped tight around the arm holding her, and as Nemesis reached to tear it free another sprang out to encircle his throat. He opened his mouth, no doubt to make another demand, but as he did so Looloodi swung the fullness of her body against him. His footing wavered, only to snag against the sudden thicket surrounding him, and Nemesis tumbled headlong into the poisoned mire at his feet.

Purple water surged as Looloodi forced the destroyer god’s face deep into her toxic bower, vengeance and hurt warring on her face even as she strained against his thrashing limbs. Thorns of looloodite screeched against obsidian flesh, a tearing chorus that seemed almost a death wail. Nemesis’ movements slowed, and she began to dream herself triumphant, but as the rage cleared from her eyes she finally perceived the bubbling cauldron the pool had become. A familiar burning sensation began to race along the many vines constraining her enemy, and even as she bit back against the pain he forced his face back to the surface.

”ENOUGH!”

A wave of fire erupted from him, resolve and restraint cast aside as a plume of ash struck Looloodi full in the face. She recoiled, gasping for air, and with a twisting crack Nemesis tore an arm free of her deadly embrace. His backhand struck her midsection like an avalanche, launching her skyward to strike the glass floor of Mamona’s former pool. Nemesis staggered to his feet, boiling blood at war with the caustic venom seeping from his wounds, and though her vision was swimming Looloodi spied an opening. She wobbled to her feet, but before she could regain her footing her arm was entagled in a gobbet of nisome slime. Her eyes snapped up to where the burbling hagfish god floated above the fray, and for her trouble was blinded by a spray of excrement.

"...brrlplop..."

The goddess of gems gagged as the rancid stench flooded her nostrils, a canvas of sweet-smelling flowers exploding to vibrant life in her hair in an attempt to banish the miasma. Heady perfumes cut through the stench like a knife, and she brushed away the last remnants of the assault in time to see Nemesis’ black fist flying towards her. The blow struck her full in the temple, sending her skidding along the ground in a deep furrow of ash and broken glass. Blood, or perhaps sap, filled her mouth, and this time there was no pause. An iron-hard knee banished the breath from her body, and the destroyer’s fingers closed once more around her throat.

”You are beaten! Submit, or you will force my hand.”
    Last edited by TheDarkDM; 2019-02-26 at 02:15 AM.

I was old when the pharaohs first mounted
    The jewel-decked throne by the Nile;
    I was old in those epochs uncounted
    When I, and I only, was vile;

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by apocalypsePast2 View Post
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

Marah: Justice, by Law or Sword

Show
    Quote Originally Posted by neriractor View Post
    Daghir, Hall of kings

Daghir had spent enough time pondering the nature of the world. He hadn't actually, no, in his mind the task would never be done, in reality as well (if both weren't the same thing for a god).

But he had a change of heart or an impulse to be clearer. Born out of a fancy of emotion, a wish for more experience in the field (a paradox of a phrase for a god who was between every sound) and a profoundly uncomfortable fluttering of his self in surprised response at the heavenly moans and exaltations he had transmitted not too far along.

And so he left The Keep, with a few archons in tow who were as eager to see what they heard as was their master. He stared with a pleasant surprise at the hallway that he now traversed to reach the hall of kings and with a smile of his shape (now a lot more fungal as he hardly cared enough to keep the leafs alive) he adressed a god or more precisely Many-As-One for the first time without breaking down immediately, that last one being the key word today. "I enjoy the changes" he said with a nod of approval, the symbol next to his hall intrigued him, it held no particular meaning to him though the archons by his side may have gotten a new idea...

And then he looked at the being whose body was similar to the one he formed and the andger held within her and decided to make small talk while waited for the trial (which he was very much interested in) "I am Daghir, though One-Of-Many sees Sky Whisperer as the best way of expressing me. Is your justice a retribution of roughly twice and a half times the offence?" that was the usual definition amidst the bloody lands they witnessed, though there were ideas of divine justice running around that far exceeded what he'll personally do.

"My retribution is to see that he suffers for the harm he has caused, and will not do so again. There is no numerical metric upon which to judge such things." Marah says, tersely. It had been too long, and nothing had come of this... circumstance.

Trading in Catan

Show
    Though Llyr was on the mend, it was decided that it would be best that he not travel and stay near the water so word was sent to Akamu. It was late the next evening when the elder caracan arrived and greeted his eldest son Kauri. It had grown increasingly evident to Llyr that the family unit was incredibly important to the caracan, and so it was no surprise that Akamu spent the last hour of fading light with his grandchildren. A humble meal was set around the small fire, more for light than heat, in Kauri's hut and introductions were made.

Praise was given to the Desert Maiden for the meal, and much to his father's surprise Kauri added a brief word of thanks to The Tidecaller for bringing forth from the sea a friend such as Llyr.

Over the course of the meal and discussions deep into the night, Akamu revealed himself to be a thoughtful and deliberate patriarch, cautious but quite open to the idea of friendship.....even partnership with the Mer people

Llyr would spend two more weeks among the Caracan, teaching them how to create fine tools from bone and wood and stone, tied together with fibers from trees or muscle. The land animals the caracan hunted were not so different than the ones in the sea, when it came to their innards. He taught them how to carve their stories and conquest into the bone. In the end, however, it came time for him to leave. He was a scout, not a diplomat. He promised to return with other Mer, and with proper gifts.

Spoiler: Action
    Show
    The Caracan have access to Tools and Trade

9. - Top - End - #189
    Bugbear in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Show
    The First Battle

Bemused by the divine songbird’s talk of divine justice, Nemesis was blind to the darkening waters of Mamona’s pool. The shriek from the verdant goddess within was scant warning as she leapt from that warm refuge, and in his shock Nemesis could only watch as suddenly-taloned fingers rushed towards his throat. But in the heartbeat between scream and strike, the air dividing the two gods was suffused with torpid ichor, and his body moved with instinctual precision. With one hand Mamona was shoved free of danger, while the other stabbed through the falling slime to catch Looloodi by the throat.

”Who dares!?”

Indignant rage flared to life in Nemesis’ eyes as his voice echoed through the air, but if he received no answer. For though iron fingers held Looloodi at arm’s length he had stumbled into her trap. The lush cascade of her roots was as much a part of the goddess as her arms, and they sprang to life in her defense. Thorny vines wrapped tight around the arm holding her, and as Nemesis reached to tear it free another sprang out to encircle his throat. He opened his mouth, no doubt to make another demand, but as he did so Looloodi swung the fullness of her body against him. His footing wavered, only to snag against the sudden thicket surrounding him, and Nemesis tumbled headlong into the poisoned mire at his feet.

Purple water surged as Looloodi forced the destroyer god’s face deep into her toxic bower, vengeance and hurt warring on her face even as she strained against his thrashing limbs. Thorns of looloodite screeched against obsidian flesh, a tearing chorus that seemed almost a death wail. Nemesis’ movements slowed, and she began to dream herself triumphant, but as the rage cleared from her eyes she finally perceived the bubbling cauldron the pool had become. A familiar burning sensation began to race along the many vines constraining her enemy, and even as she bit back against the pain he forced his face back to the surface.

”ENOUGH!”

A wave of fire erupted from him, resolve and restraint cast aside as a plume of ash struck Looloodi full in the face. She recoiled, gasping for air, and with a twisting crack Nemesis tore an arm free of her deadly embrace. His backhand struck her midsection like an avalanche, launching her skyward to strike the glass floor of Mamona’s former pool. Nemesis staggered to his feet, boiling blood at war with the caustic venom seeping from his wounds, and though her vision was swimming Looloodi spied an opening. She wobbled to her feet, but before she could regain her footing her arm was entagled in a gobbet of nisome slime. Her eyes snapped up to where the burbling hagfish god floated above the fray, and for her trouble was blinded by a spray of excrement.

"...brrlplop..."

The goddess of gems gagged as the rancid stench flooded her nostrils, a canvas of sweet-smelling flowers exploding to vibrant life in her hair in an attempt to banish the miasma. Heady perfumes cut through the stench like a knife, and she brushed away the last remnants of the assault in time to see Nemesis’ black fist flying towards her. The blow struck her full in the temple, sending her skidding along the ground in a deep furrow of ash and broken glass. Blood, or perhaps sap, filled her mouth, and this time there was no pause. An iron-hard knee banished the breath from her body, and the destroyer’s fingers closed once more around her throat.

”You are beaten! Submit, or you will force my hand.”

Shame, Sadness, Fury. All of these emotions can be summed up together in the look Looloodi has on her face. Beaten and torn, her immaculate beauty ripped from her by this horrid brute. Tears stream down her face in glistening rivers. But no, she would not submit. Not to this beast, not to any hideous brute on this world. She would be the one to make it beautiful. And so, will a clear look of defiance, Looloodi musters up the last of her breath, and spits a bloody, venomous bile on the hated God of Conquest. Nemesis looks back, unflinching at the intended insult. With a grip as hard as the earth itself, Nemesis squeezes tightly against the throat of the now thrashing Goddess, cold, hard determination set of his face. In no time at all, the weakened plant goddess begins to fade, her movements becoming sluggish, until they stop completely. And still the raging God keeps a firm grip, as the others watch on in silence.

Tanglenest

Deep beneath the Earth, at the epicenter of the Tanglenest, thousands of rats scurry back and forth in a great panic. Their terrified chiggers and squeaks fill the tunnels, till the Great Rat herself took notice. The Goddess who didn't know she was a Goddess did her best to listen to the tiny voices screaming throughout her domain. Only one thing could be heard clearly in all the confusion. The Roots

The Top of Ilianthos

The Dawnfly lay atop the branch of his birth, it watched the egg it just later with pride, knowing its own life would soon be over. As it took the last of its breath, and its many eyes began to close, it noticed something strange. With no time to ponder it, the Dawnfly let the thought pass with him to the afterlife. I mean, the Light of Life couldn't possibly have dimmed, right?

Across the First Land

Most of the Mortal creatures have never experienced true Darkness. Between the luminescent moss and coral, the ever present storms of fire and lightning, and of course, the warm and constant glow of Ilianthos, most beings who live above the ground have never been without light. It has been as such as far as any of the races can remember. And so it was with great confusion, awe, and terror when the world around them began to dim. Many a mortal looked to the Tree, their greatest source of light, and while all would think of many reasons why, one thing is agreed upon by all. On this day, Ilianthos, the Tree of Light, went Dark.

Spoiler: AP Usage
    Show

Started with 3/16

Create Major Utility Artifact(2): Sunstone Chain
    This golden collar was forged by Nemesis, out of the pure divine essence of the defeated Looloodi. When worn, in binds the wearer to a beautiful ring by an endless chain of fire, preventing them from harming or escaping the ringbearer.[Used towards Life(Rebirth]

Domains:
    Nature(Plants)
    Earth(Gems)
    Life(Beauty) 10/10
    Nature(Poison) 3/10
    Life(Rebirth) 6/10

Ended with 1/16
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2019-03-02 at 07:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ettin in the Playground

The light dimmed, flickered, and went out. Marah hissed, a sound like the sea-foam tide receding from a rocky shore. "Anathema" she says softly to the other gods. "You see what he is? What he has done?" Marah is near to shouting now, the words crashing like thunderous breakers. "He is beyond a monster - our sister suffers under his hand, and the world suffers for it." Marah remembered a promise made long ago, and placing a hand on the gem in her bracelet, she disappears from the Hall.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Dwarf in the Playground

Straight Outta Caldera

"Ha! No match, Tafeita?" Janika called back mockingly, unaware of that one's abandonment of the race. It was true that she likely would be able to teleport back- their impartial judge non-withstanding, of course. Janika was the strongest but she wasn't the smartest.

"Wha- hey!" The jolly green giant laughed in delight and speed up to try and match Selima. It seemed this would be a fresh challenge afterall! "You'll make a fine pelt, cat!"

But then it was odd. Something seemed a little off. And then Janika tripped over a root and slammed into the ground with a thud. She lay there for a moment. Only it wasn't a root.. it was.. a construction, a building, or more like a ruin of some odd kind.

"Who turned off the lights?"
    Last edited by Deja Who?; 2019-02-26 at 06:07 PM.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

Karam-Kor

"That's enough, let her go before you squeeze the life out of her," Mamona sighed. Having been shoved clear of the fray, she picked herself off and went to the two. She leaned forward to kiss the hand that held Looloodi, adding a quiet, "please?" with a fawning look up at her brother. Her arms then curled protectively around the goddess and she pressed her lips to her crown.

"That was rash, darling. Deserved, perhaps, but rash. You're no good to the world dead."
    Last edited by Nefarion Xid; 2019-02-26 at 05:47 PM.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler: previously...
    Show
    [QUOTE=Toxic Mind;23735668]Marah: Justice, by Law or Sword

"My retribution is to see that he suffers for the harm he has caused, and will not do so again. There is no numerical metric upon which to judge such things." Marah says, tersely. It had been too long, and nothing had come of this... circumstance.

The light dimmed, flickered, and went out. Marah hissed, a sound like the sea-foam tide receding from a rocky shore. "Anathema" she says softly to the other gods. "You see what he is? What he has done?" Marah is near to shouting now, the words crashing like thunderous breakers. "He is beyond a monster - our sister suffers under his hand, and the world suffers for it." Marah remembered a promise made long ago, and placing a hand on the gem in her bracelet, she disappears from the Hall.
    Also, all of the first fight

Daghir, Hall Of Kings then Karam-Kor

The coiling leafs trembled but a millimeter, only a god would be able to tell, yet such nerves were not a secret in a world such filled with them.

They were nerves born out of thrill and ingenuity, for he was happy to speak with his peers, excited to meet someone so similar to himself whose shape was as emotionally ephemeral, her rage as clearly notable in her waves as his interest was in gentle breeze with no path.

He thought for a moment of the proper response, and it took but a moment... He took a split longer carrying them this time, sweet sounding anger, the brief sound of a predator on the pounce, and the language of his own archons or something similar at least, then grunts and cracks and nothing but the cacophony of battle... It took a few seconds.

The one she spoke with left him to words of storm, they were similar, yes; too similar the thought slipped by amidst scenes of his own rage, it was becoming less thrilling.

Before he could even think he was struck with the herculean idleness that were a million more panicked screams and squeals than normal. Daghir's mushy eye sockets opened the slightest bit at the disturbance and closed in an instant, he couldn't go out into the world like this.

He sighed and took a moment to relax and listen to his favorite phrases. Finally, with a calm mind, a mind for debate; he spoke a single word to the approving comments of the archons: "Trail" and as he finished there was a gash on reality lending them a view of the red goddess'* back. Daghir crossed without hesitation, The archons followed right behind; confident on their god and his ability to protect them from a world they spent generations studying, yet barely knew.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    as in angry, totally still trailing Marah
    Last edited by neriractor; 2019-02-26 at 08:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Ah, yes, trolls, the monsters that are such wusses their primary means of reproduction is being eaten by other creatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
    With all this talk of half dragon cohorts I may need to scrap riding a actual Dragon given how unoptimized it is.
    hey, order a gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/neriractor

I would really appreciate it.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

Selima

The Great Caracal bounded past Janika effortlessly, pride swelling in her breast, "Come on you tusked cucumber, try to keep up!" Glancing back over her shoulder at Janika, she saw the light of Ilianthos falter and fade. Skidding to a halt, her claws digging canyon scars across the plains of the First Land, she seamlessly transformed into a towering feminine figure of pure flame, white-hot with fury and.....worry. Striding purposefully she stood over Janika, her eyes still locked upon the faded and lifeless bloom of the Great Tree.

Eyes ablaze she looked down, then lowered a hand to the fallen green goddess helping her to her feet, "Come.....sister, let us see what has happened here!"
    Last edited by RolandDeschain; 2019-02-26 at 06:03 PM.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

While the other gods were straying from the race track, Sololond had begun a new project. Tired of being limited in his interactions with the material world, Sololond began to construct a new form. Instead of being made of intangible void energy, this creation would be made of flesh and bone. The main obstacle in creating this new form was that Sololond had trouble making the materials needed. Instead of making the flesh himself, Sololond decided to shape already existing flesh to the form of his fancy. Sololond started the process by sending out wraiths to all corners of the world to collect the various living creatures of the world. The wraiths would go after only those alone and in places away from the gods he had already introduced himself to. The other gods seemed very protective of their creations, and might get mad about his reshaping of their mortals. Sololond waited in the shadow of the caldera, with his ever growing pile of halflings, giants, goblins, mer, cats, kobolds, and various beasts. Sololond wanted a rather large and noticeable form, so he needed quite a large amount of ingredients. Some of the various beings had begun to squabble and fight among them selves, but Sololond put an end to their complaints by removing their souls and turning the severed souls into new wraiths.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground

Tenebreon: In the Darkness

And darkness descended upon the world. Tenebreon heard the panicked cries of his mortal worshippers and gathered a force of Reavers a hundred strong and went out to defend his flock.
    Tenebreon saw that the great tree of light was itself darkened. He sent the Reavers away to guard the city, and set out across a land no longer too bright for his eyes, in search of anything of interest, carrying his abacus Quadram at his side.

And he saw a creature of mist carrying off a kobold and followed it, into the space beyond the world.
    Last edited by bc56; 2019-02-26 at 08:00 PM.
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

17. - Top - End - #197
    Dwarf in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Avatar the First Fleshbender, pt II

While sorting through the various bodies in his growing pile, Sololond noticed something different. One of his wraiths seemed oddly different. The cloth of its body was a dark black, and it had none of the usual chains. The being was also infused with strange energies that he had never encountered before. Maybe it was an altered form of one of his own wraiths, charged with divine energy and reshaped to its makers whims. Hopefully, thought Sololond, it would be able to talk and he could add it to its list of friends. "Hello there visitor, what brings you to here. Have you come to help me with my project?"

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ettin in the Playground

Marah: The Fury of the Deep

Selina, Janika, Marah

Her arrival was announced by the horizon moving. To the naked eye, it would almost appear as though the horizon line itself were growing, higher into the sky. Then, a realization - it was one massive wave, a singular force of almost inevitable destruction. And the two goddesses, paused in their race, would see a figure striding before it, a roiling mass of sea-foam and fury. She strode across the surface of the ocean, and in her wake, the Tidal Wave followed like a child follows its mother. Marah reaches the two, and pauses. Impossibly, the wave stops as well, hanging in the air with none of its destructive fury abated, merely... paused. "Sisters. I mean to bring vengeance to the Taker of the Light. Join me, or step aside."

19. - Top - End - #199
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Nasigune: The Ruins

Reaper-Of-Souls returned to his master and awaited instructions. He waited and waited, needing no food but craving souls. Finally his master spoke. "The first of my followers. You shall be my carrier. We shall go and see what the world had to offer. Now lead me to ruin."

In minutes they had exited the dungeon. "We have an intruder."

Reaper-Of-Souls approaches the intruder from behind. "Who dares trespass on our ground? Are you strong enough to face the consequences?"

20. - Top - End - #200
    Ettin in the Playground

Nemesis

His face a mask of disdain, Nemesis slowly released the mad goddess as Mamona embraced her. Straightening from atop her crumpled form, he raised his eyes to a darkened sky. The light from atop Karam-Kor still lit the horizon in bloody tones, but to the south twilight had descended. That left little doubt that the goddess at his feet was the creator of the Great Tree, but it gave little hint to her hostility. Was she mad, or simply wild? He could conceive how a coupling with his sister might have robbed her of her faculties, but it was no excuse for the insult done his divine person. The malformed thing that had come to his defense floated in that shadowed sky, and earned a nod of thanks.

"My thanks, torpid one. I am Nemesis, the master of these lands, and I would know the name of my protector. We can speak once I have passed sentence on this wild thing."

He glanced down once more, before turning to the glittering bird at the edge of the battlefield.

"You spoke of justice, did you not songbird? I will show you justice."

He knelt down, intent on taking Looloodi up in his scarred arms.

"What did you mean, sister, when you said her attack was deserved? Have you some insight into this being's quarrel with me?"
    Last edited by TheDarkDM; 2019-02-26 at 10:01 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    ...one could possibly refer to you guys' elaborate dance of allies-to-enemies-to-suicide-of-the-universe as some sort of weird art form.

If one were on drugs.
    Behold, the mighty slayer of strangely coloured mutant equines! The thwarter of forum woes! The! Dark! DM!

21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground

Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkDM View Post
    Nemesis

His face a mask of disdain, Nemesis slowly released the mad goddess as Mamona embraced her. Straightening from atop her crumpled form, he raised his eyes to a darkened sky. The light from atop Karam-Kor still lit the horizon in bloody tones, but to the south twilight had descended. That left little doubt that the goddess at his feet was the creator of the Great Tree, but it gave little hint to her hostility. Was she mad, or simply wild? He could conceive how a coupling with his sister might have robbed her of her faculties, but it was no excuse for the insult done his divine person. The malformed thing that had come to his defense floated in that shadowed sky, and earned a nod of thanks.

"My thanks, torpid one. I am Nemesis, the master of these lands, and I would know the name of my protector. We can speak once I have passed sentence on this wild thing."

He glanced down once more, before turning to the glittering bird at the edge of the battlefield.

"You spoke of justice, did you not songbird? I will show you justice."

He knelt down, intent on taking Looloodi up in his scarred arms.

"What did you mean, sister, when you said her attack was deserved? Have you some insight into this being's quarrel with me?"

A Whole Big Mess

The whole event had been invigorating to Eniym, on some level it reminded her that while she was the god of languid muck and goop she was also the goddess of the raging storms, infinite in their meaningless violence. In acknowledgment to Nemesis' attention, she raises a fin as if to say that she would wait her turn. Already she was trying to figure out how close this brother and sister were. Their connection was something that itched her skin as leathery as it was. Their connection was supposed to be. Familial and divine. Divinely familial. It was something that should be washed away and cut in half. But that all would have to wait, even in her own mercurial nature, impulsively selfish, naive and feckless, she knew that this moment demanded that she still her tongue and seal her lips with slime.
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2019-02-26 at 10:14 PM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

Tenebreon and the God of Flesh

Tenebreon is rather taken aback. This entity is clearly a fellow god, but whereas the Fortress of Moss had been reasonable, this one is clearly not so much. "Help? What... No! That's disgusting!" Tenebreon pokes at one of the wraiths. "Are these things meant to steal souls? What are you doing?"
    Awesome avatar (Kothar, paladin of Tlacua) by Linkele!

Quote Originally Posted by William Shakespeare, King Lear, IV.i.46
    'Tis the time's plague, when madmen lead the blind.
    My Nexus characters

23. - Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground

Mamona knelt, cradling the unconscious woman to her bosom. The gesture was perhaps more possessive than protective, but she did hate to see beautiful things spoiled by rough hands.

"Pillow talk," she explained. "The tree in the east is part of her. She said it had felt it singed. You are fire. That must be why she flew into a rage and attacked you. Was it you?" She gave him a pointed smirk.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Barbarian in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

A Trial, Collapsed

One-Of-Many darted off of Nemesis' shoulder as the combat began between the Reforged King and the Dawnbringer. It watched the goddess of beauty and light gain the initial advantage, battling the god of forging with her flora and poisons, watched the Cloudmother interfere in their own puzzling, unpredictable day, watched the King emerge victorious and demand his prize. It protested in a clear, deep voice, but even its ringing tones could not be heard over the din of battle and passion. "Fellows Lords of Creation, please," It protested, even knowing that its words would be lost in the chaos, "Remember what you are! Remember the debt we owe to each other!" But it was futility, and all of Many-As-One knew this.

Even now, the strands of the cosmos were plucking uncertainly across Many-As-One's borderline-omnipresent senses, informing them of conflicts emerging all over the world. Of the deaths wreaked by the Reforged King. Of the deaths still to come when the Tidecaller sought her vengeance. Of pantheons forming, gods coming together and drawing apart, of death and conflict, as First-Of-His-Name bore witness to each new atrocity as they claimed every lost soul. The Citadel glutted with new arrivals, the angels now joined by their seraphic counterparts and creatures of tar and moss. And then, the tree of light falls to gloom, and darkness descends.

In desperation, a god and a thousand gods divide, trying to hew order from chaos.

Birds of glass swarm the baths of Mamona, calling out in a dozen, a hundred voices at once, each lost to the next as the combined mind of Many-As-One attempt to formulate a coherent argument and fail, again and again and again. They splash through steaming water, tear whirls of petals from Looloodi's blossoms, scratch and bite at the form of Nemesis even though their beaks and talons pass through his body as if he weren't even there.

A flock traces the path of the Tidecaller across the First World, watches the destruction she wreaks in her wake, pluck the souls of mortals as seawater poisons their lungs and pressure crushes their bones. One-Of-Many, in the shape of a long-feathered robin, calls to Marah in attempts to reason, but its words are lost in the oncoming tide.

A dozen crystalline ravens swoop towards Sololond and his new project, screeching incoherently in desperation and rage. The horde of wraiths battle them away even as they desperately attempt to quell this horrific massacre of souls.

A single bird alights atop a roof in a Caracan settlement, watching in dismay as the residents fall to panic as night descends for perhaps the first time in their lives.

One and a thousand gods attempt to stop the destruction, and fail. Connected as one being, they converse across the world. They know they cannot stop this alone or together, they lack the power, Pride has convinced them that the Lords of Creation can see reason, will act in accord with the desires of Many-As-One. This is false, has always been false, and Many-As-One comprehend this only now. If this persists, the mortals will never survive in such a world. They need guidance that Many-As-One cannot provide alone or in one accord, not yet. And so, a thousand and one gods flap their wings in one accord, and leave the earth of the First Land behind.

They return to the infinite blackness of the Void, feel the power of their native domain surge through their one and thousand bodies. A single bird leaves the flock, and with a final chord, vanishes into the void, body fragmenting into a cloud of feathers which collapse back into themselves, become light, become a star. Many-As-One feel the loss as if it were all-encompassing. They would cry, but they are not mortal, and this single sacrifice must be repeated a thousandfold. Another bird detaches from the flock, sacrifices itself, becomes another star. It happens again, and again, and again. Until a thousand stars populate the canvas of the Void like blots from a master painter. A faint luminescence falls upon the First World, just sufficient to see in the darkness of night, but it is enough.

And then suddenly, everything living on the First World, mortal and deific, experiences a presence come upon them. Not quite mortal and not quite divine, but undeniably and certainly there. It is tied to the stars, and it is the remembrance and the presence of Many-As-One. It is light and hope and memory.

A single, final bird flutters weakly across the now-illuminated Void to the Citadel, where it enters the tallest palace and crumples into the outstretched arm of First-Of-His-Name. It waits there, to regain power. It waits for an opportunity.

Spoiler: AP Actions
    Show
    Starting AP: 5

Weave Plane- The Stars of the Void: The Void is now populated with a thousand stars, each the remembrance and final testimony of one member of Many-As-One's flock. Even in the darkest of nights on the First Land, they provide enough illumination to give the capacity to act and the willingness to move on for the mortal races. [4 AP] [Planes (Travel)]

Blessing- A Thousand Stars, A Thousand Eyes: Whenever a resident of the First Land gazes upon one of the stars created by Many-As-One, they know instinctively that there is someone, somewhere, that is looking out for them and is determined to provide them with a better life, somewhere in the future. [1 AP] [Law (Justice)]

Ending AP: 5 Starting - 5 = 0 AP

Domain Progress
    4/10 Civilization (Heroes)
    5/10 Planes (Travel)
    1/10 Law (Justice)
    My Homebrew
    Healer: Pathfinder remake of the 3.5 class of the same name. Light, restoration, and more positive energy effects than you can shake a cleric at.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Bugbear in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Looloodi: Barely Conscious on a Bare Naked Lap

Light........there needs to be Light.......Light shines on the beauty of things......without her Light, the world can't become beautiful.......

Looloodi coughs violently in the lap of the fair Mamona, blood with spots of venom dripping from her lips. Oh what a sight she must be.......so weak......must regrow.......beauty is everything.......
    "Unprovoked.......Pain.........Your Fault........*cough*......my baby.......hurt*cough*me.........hate..........." Jeweled stems begin to slowly grow on Looloodi's broken body, covering the worst of her wounds in glittering flora. And still the sky remains void of the Light of Ilianthos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground

[Karam-Kor, Southeastern beach]

A fair distance away from where gods war, and likely hidden from sight by this newfound darkness and the torpid tempest above, maybe even the mycelium of a brand new fungal forest, who is to say, regardless, out of immediate sight of the divines on the island.

There's moss.

A mass of it, crawling out of the sea, coming from the very depths of Nemesis' stroll around the world. A carpet of green in this land of ash.

And there is also moss growing out of crevices further in, indicating that tunnels have been dug, and there the vegetation floods steadily, for it has found lava and heated subterranean water on which to feed. It roils in great mounds and crushes itself to death. And from death it rises, a young tar lord wrought of peat, highly flammable and without a measure of self preservation.

Ahead of it, its goal. The great volcano. And in its way, the glorious city of Akkraul, and its giant inhabitants. Giants, sure, by the measure of apes, but formless horrors of dead vegetation, oh those are as much large as they are unthinking, and the least of them are the size of giants. And they want light to shine on their dark sludge and fire to warm their dead hearts.

There is moss southeast of Karam-Tor, primitive plants, surely on a warpath as the flowering goddess suffers at the hands of this land's lord. And there is more coming from further southeast, from Ilianthos, her light snuffed.

Elsewhere, the moss has slowed down, but not here. Here, The Verdigris advances.
    Last edited by Draken; 2019-02-27 at 12:19 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

27. - Top - End - #207
    Dwarf in the Playground

Janika at the Ruins

"Yeah! Lead on, sis- hey, what a second, where is Tafeita?" Janika questioned as she prepared to follow her dryest sister, looking around in confusion before looking a bit annoyed. That blasted badger had flaked!

Janika groped around in the darkness just to make sure. It was very dark and Tafeita was very small, after all. Nope, no sign of her.

"Impressive! You are the keeper of those blue parts? Hey- I've got a great idea. Why don't you fight me?" The war goddess propositioned Marah when she arrived. It had been quite the pretty show. "Vengeance? Oh you mean you seek to find what happened to the Light, well we-"

She quickly turned around and punched Reaper-of-Souls straight in the face to send him reeling. This creature that came from behind her seemed to be a goblin, of a sort. "Strong enough? Dare you speak to your god with such words?" Janika mocked as she pressed an attack trading a few blows with the transformed goblin. "Whatever has made you this strong I approve. I know not whether to scatter your soul to the winds or applaud your spirit in fighting me."

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ettin in the Playground

Selima

The pure white liquid flames of Selima's gown dimmed as Marah rolled out of the sea, and she bowed her head in acknowledgement of sea goddess' fury. "I know not what has happened to the great tree of light....recall you the diamond I offered to your hand at our last meeting? Know you that Ilianthos is her creation, t'is her light that illuminates the world. Without the Great Tree, the Dawnflies will perish and the world will be plunged into darkness and chaos. We must see what has happened there first...we must investigate the tree and find our sister Looloodi...I fear for her safety."

Turning her head at the commotion, "Marah this is Janika...Janika this is Marah."
    Last edited by RolandDeschain; 2019-02-26 at 11:34 PM.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ettin in the Playground

Marah: The Fury of the Deep

Selina, Janika, Marah

"I do not fight without purpose, and there is no purpose in fighting you." Marah says, surprisingly evenly given the massive wall of water waiting behind her. "To the Tree, then, but with haste. Whatever has happened must be stopped, and quickly, or all life on this world will perish." She looks to Janika then "Join us, or you will have nothing to fight but the ashes of a dead world."

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ettin in the Playground

Nemesis

Understanding followed swiftly after Mamona's words, and as the goddess in her lap mutter feverish assent Nemesis' brow quirked. The world was his by right, but he had not intended any hurt upon the light of the world, and he saw now that the goddess' madness was born of ignorance. He placed a hand over her heart, fingers of black glass resting lightly against flawless skin.

"You need not hate me, Lady. My encounter with your shining child was no attack, but a youthful indiscretion. For in my search for glory beyond Karam-Kor, where else could I go? The fire of my touch was born of ardor, not hate. Still, you are owed recompense."

Ruby light flowed from Nemesis' fingertips, flowing into the manifold wounds suffered by the light-giver. Suffused in crimson aurora, her wounds closed in moments, bound together by an infinitesimal line of glowing cinder. Across the world, every child of Looloodi scoured by fire glowed in kind, new leaves and branches budding forth, stronger somehow for having survived the crucible of creation.

"My gift, to you and your children. But as I repay my debt, so too must you."

He pulled back his hand, and it rose it trailed a stream of looloodite upon a golden vine. The bud slid from her body as if cut by a scalpel, coming to rest in Nemesis' palm as he closed his fingers tightly around it. At the heart of the great mountain, the Anvil of Creation flared to life, and the fragment of Looloodi dissolved in a stream of opal iridescence. His grip loosened, fingers playing along the molten radiance as it spun into a wide ring in the air. His other hand moved in a counter motion above it, weaving the alloy of jewel and divine essential into a thin collar of iridescent metal, a perfect sphere of crimson looloodite at its center. A star glowed from the gem's core, the eternal light of the goddess.

"Here is your punishment, the mark of your shame and proof of my supremacy."

The collar parted along an invisible seam, and he lowered it down to her hands, his voice rising with terrible compulsion.

"Accept it."

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Free AP: 4
    Spent AP: 16

1 AP - Bless, The Crimson Embrace (Corruption (Ambition))
    Channeling his divine power through the insensate Looloodi, Nemesis touches the plants of Creation that are her children. While they are not proof against fire or devastation, those that survive bounce back with surprising speed. If anything, these regenerative burns leave the local plant life more vital and robust than before. If, perhaps, a shade darker and more imposing.

2 AP + 2 AP (Looloodi) - Create Major Artifact, The Sunstone Chain (Utility: Curse) (Craft (Metalworking))
    Forged in the shape of a collar for the defeated Looloodi, the Sunstone Chain is bound by ephemeral cord to Nemesis' hand. The Chain leaves her incapable of standing in opposition to Nemesis' will, and draws her inexorably to answer his summons.

Nemesis gains the Craft (Metalworking) Domain!
    >2 AP - Create Land: Karam-Kor, The Mountain of Power (Craft (Metalworking))
    >5 AP - Create Greater Artifact, The Anvil of Creation (Utility: Create Major Artifact) (Craft (Metalworking))
    >1 AP - Create Basic Concept (Metalsmithing) (Craft (Metalworking))
    >2 AP - Create Major Artifact, The Sunstone Chain (Utility, Curse) (Craft (Metalworking))
    Last edited by TheDarkDM; 2019-02-27 at 02:57 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

If one were on drugs.