Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Dragon Prince II: Double the Princes for Double the Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    I wonder if we're going to see Callum pretend to be an elf in Xadia, like Rayla pretended to be a human. But it's probably harder the other way around.
    Given that they've got a dirty great sun dragon right in front of them, I don't know how much time there'll be for pretend.

Otherwise, Rayla has knives and I guess he doesn't need all those fingers?

2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GloatingSwine View Post
    Given that they've got a dirty great sun dragon right in front of them, I don't know how much time there'll be for pretend.

I donít know, I use my ďpinkosĒ regularly. You know when Iím eating bread and complaining about stuff.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GloatingSwine View Post

We don't know anything about this dragon, but given Rayla's reaction it's probably not very good news. That being said, I'll hold out hope for Callum talking about how much he loves using magic he was born with and wondering what he'd even do with five fingers.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ettin in the Playground

We don't know anything about this dragon, but given Rayla's reaction it's probably not very good news. That being said, I'll hold out hope for Callum talking about how much he loves using magic he was born with and wondering what he'd even do with five fingers.
    If you were going to stuff 2 of your fingers in a single glove slot, which 2 would be most believable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki Akuma View Post
    We should change the collective noun for crocodiles to "an abundance of crocodiles".
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ogre in the Playground

We don't know anything about this dragon, but given Rayla's reaction it's probably not very good news.
    I actually wonder about that--Rayla's reaction. When she recognizes the dragon, she doesn't sound distressed or afraid, but more...annoyed? She sounded more like someone who was sneaking out of class getting caught by the hall monitor than someone who has stumbled upon a murderous dragon.

Guess we'll see what will happen in season 3 (I hope they renew it, but I haven't heard anything official yet), though.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JadedDM View Post
    I actually wonder about that--Rayla's reaction. When she recognizes the dragon, she doesn't sound distressed or afraid, but more...annoyed? She sounded more like someone who was sneaking out of class getting caught by the hall monitor than someone who has stumbled upon a murderous dragon.

Guess we'll see what will happen in season 3 (I hope they renew it, but I haven't heard anything official yet), though.
    I'm not sure if I'd call it annoyance. Maybe not fear, either, but definitely concern. And something tells me humans had something to do with the massive scar on his face.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gulaghar and Purple Eagle.