Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 248
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    ((Ja'khaa's Initiative roll: (1d20+4)[23]))

    "BLOODY BLASTED BLAZES OF KARRNATHI KHYBER-CRAP!", the lancer swears violently as the corpse lurches to its feet.

    Fang bucks beneath him, horrified at the unnatural abomination. "Kyaa!" Ja'khaa shouts as he tries to calm his wolf down and prepares to throw the lantern in his hand at the corpse's alcohol-soaked face and torso.

    Bloody Khyber, no! Remember those Karrns up at Scions' in dad's stories? They fought on even as they burned! I'll only bring this place down if I do this...!

    He hesitates, then sets the lantern down on a nearby table. He backs up, nearly to the doors in preparation for a charge. He takes his lance in his right hand once more, feelig the good ashwood of the haft then couches it in his arm before lowering the visor of his leather-and-iron lancer's helm. Flame guide me!
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-10-05 at 11:24 AM.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  2. - Top - End - #62
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Idiotbox90's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    (1d20+3)[19]

    "He wasn't breathing. I'm tell-" By the Traveller! He's... he's moving. Dead men, they don't move. "You, dead man, stop moving or face the consequences."

    Zin, due to the environment, is unable to maneuver as well as he would prefer. Still, he is able to position his glaive between him and the corpse.
    Avatar by DarkCorax

  3. - Top - End - #63
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Bitzeralisis's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Initiative - (1d20+3)[9]

    Sripor

    "Do not be alarmed. This is merely an undead creature." And yet, my mind powers are useless against it. Death will come swiftly to those whom do not banish such creatures as these. Sripor's voice is riddled with uncertainty.
    Last edited by Bitzeralisis; 2007-10-05 at 09:48 PM.
    ·Bitzeralisis·
    Avatar: Rogue

  4. - Top - End - #64
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    nekosama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Morris

    Initiative - (1d10+5)[8]

    Spoiler
    Show
    Rolled because you said everyone, not sure how you you think it i will take to notice the fight and get indoors.
    Freeman Forest in Auromar, The Blasted Continent
    Mo In the Remnants of Cyre

    Merrrourww!!

  5. - Top - End - #65
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grimfist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A small sphere composed of pure chaos called "Earth"
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    "Yipe!" squeals Yezt, who quickly scrambles to get out of the crazed lancer's way. Hefting his mace and buckler and turning his body sideways to minimize the target, he prepares to engage the moving corpse.

    Initiative: [roll]1d20+3[/roll]

    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hp: 11
    AC: 21
    Fort: +5
    Ref: +5
    Will: +0
    Soulmelds:
    1. Wormtail belt (+1 essentia)
    2. Blink shirt (+0 essentia)


    Edit: Roll didn't work. Trying again...
    [roll]1d20+3[/roll]
    Editedit: You can just roll for me Kyeudo
    Last edited by Grimfist; 2007-10-06 at 02:49 PM.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!

    My current (and oddest ever) character: Hierot Grimsby

    Spoiler
    Show


    "Your approval fills me with shame."
    -Roy Greenhilt

  6. - Top - End - #66
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+6)[23] Attack
    (1d20+6)[22] Threat
    (1d6+2)[7]*2 Damage with lance on a MOUNTED CHARGE.


    "FOR CYRE!", Ja'khaa yells as he charges forward, lance's keen point gleaming in the lamplight.
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-10-07 at 09:10 AM.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  7. - Top - End - #67
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Idiotbox90's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Zin raises his weapon slightly and steps forward. Once within range of the creature, he brings the glaive downward strongly.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack:(1d20+4)[17]
    Damage:(1d10+4)[12]
    Avatar by DarkCorax

  8. - Top - End - #68
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kyeudo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Draper, Utah
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>



    Inititive Order
    Inititive 23: Ja'khaa, at I9 after charging
    Inititive 19: Zin, at G9
    Inititive 18: Yezt, at G11
    Inititive 11: Corpse, currently prone at I10
    Inititive 9: Morris, outside the inn.
    Inititive 9: Sripor, at H11

    At the sight of the dead man rising from the table, most of the crowd is horriffied, and small shouts of panic and surprise can be heard amoungst yells of "Karrnathi devilry!" Several patrons make a break for the door, others back away into the corners of the room.
    Last edited by Kyeudo; 2007-10-07 at 12:57 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #69
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grimfist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A small sphere composed of pure chaos called "Earth"
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Meantooth leaps foreward, growling, and brings his morningstar crashing down on the prone undead.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Attack: (1d20+7)[15]
    Threat: (1d20+7)[27]
    Damage: (1d6+2)[7]
    Many thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!

    My current (and oddest ever) character: Hierot Grimsby

    Spoiler
    Show


    "Your approval fills me with shame."
    -Roy Greenhilt

  10. - Top - End - #70
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Ja'khaa grunts as he heaves back on his lance and it exits the walking corpse with a sickening splortch. Fully two-thirds of the ashwood lance drips with stale blood from the malevolent cadaver.

    He prances backward just as Zin's blade slashes in. The wolfrider turns and readies himself once more for either another charge or to brace against one.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Use Ride-by Attack to get away, over to I8
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  11. - Top - End - #71
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kyeudo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Draper, Utah
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    The corpse has stopped moving, its cold blood spreading across the floor from its wounds.

  12. - Top - End - #72
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    nekosama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Morris

    Hearing the commotion from the inside the inn Morris runs in to see what last he say as a helpless dying man, now having been recently run though by a lance.

    "Zin, what has happened in here?"
    Freeman Forest in Auromar, The Blasted Continent
    Mo In the Remnants of Cyre

    Merrrourww!!

  13. - Top - End - #73
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Ja'khaa spits savagely and growls, "Karrnathi crap is what it is!"

    "By the fury of the Flame, this city might just have some sorta necromongrel saboteur on its hands!" he continues as he tilts his lance downwards, trying to get the blood to drip off.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  14. - Top - End - #74
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kyeudo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Draper, Utah
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    OOC: Since it looks like everyone's been afforded a chance to act, Can everyone make a Listen check?

  15. - Top - End - #75
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Bitzeralisis's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Sripor

    "I wonder what just happened." Sripor looks a bit nervous for a split second, but then becomes calm again.

    Listen - (1d20+2)[21]
    ·Bitzeralisis·
    Avatar: Rogue

  16. - Top - End - #76
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Idiotbox90's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Zin leans against a nearby table, polearm lain over his lap.

    "Karnathi monster. Why, though, was it here?"

    (1d20+1)[11]
    Avatar by DarkCorax

  17. - Top - End - #77
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grimfist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A small sphere composed of pure chaos called "Earth"
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Yezt snorts derisively, puffing out his chest a little. "You call that thing a monster? Meantooth has found nastier beasts in his shoes, polearm-swinger."

    Listen: (1d20-2)[0]
    Many thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!

    My current (and oddest ever) character: Hierot Grimsby

    Spoiler
    Show


    "Your approval fills me with shame."
    -Roy Greenhilt

  18. - Top - End - #78
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    nekosama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Morris

    Still feeling lost as to what is going on Morris listens carefully to try and get caught up.

    Spoiler
    Show
    listen - (1d20+5)[10]
    Freeman Forest in Auromar, The Blasted Continent
    Mo In the Remnants of Cyre

    Merrrourww!!

  19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Spoiler
    Show
    Listen check (1d20+2)[4]


    Spitting once more, Ja'khaa takes a scrap of oilcloth from his pack and wipes his lance clean of gore. He then slings his shield onto his back, lays his lance across the pommel of his saddle and draws his dagger.

    He flips it through his fingers absently and stares at the mutilated body of a man who, less than an hour ago, they had been trying to save. May the Flame preserve us...

    Suddenly, his furry ears prick up. He hears an erratic buzzing... dak-dak-kkadakka-dak-dak-dak-dak... Reaching into his ear with a grimy black nail, he squiggles around and fishes out a strange, earwax-coated beetle.

    Flicking it away, he remarks, "Check yer ears, folks! Afore a-huntin' we go, we best need ta mak sure we're in top form..."
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-10-10 at 02:16 AM.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  20. - Top - End - #80
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kyeudo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Draper, Utah
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Sripor, Zin, and Morris all can hear the faint sound of screaming coming from outside, some distance away.

  21. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grimfist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A small sphere composed of pure chaos called "Earth"
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus-R.C._Mina View Post
    "Check yer ears, folks! Afore a-huntin' we go, we best need ta mak sure we're in top form..."
    "Hah. Some men say shaman-kings like Meantooth have the ears of bats" the goblin brags, "but really it is the bats who have ears like Meantooth does!"

    Yezt crosses his arms and smirks, oblivious to the screams coming from the streets.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!

    My current (and oddest ever) character: Hierot Grimsby

    Spoiler
    Show


    "Your approval fills me with shame."
    -Roy Greenhilt

  22. - Top - End - #82
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    nekosama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Morris

    "Oh what now! Do you not hear more screaming from the village. Something is definitely going. I would feel more comfortable with someone to go with me to check it out. Anyone willing to come?"
    Freeman Forest in Auromar, The Blasted Continent
    Mo In the Remnants of Cyre

    Merrrourww!!

  23. - Top - End - #83
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grimfist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A small sphere composed of pure chaos called "Earth"
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Quote Originally Posted by nekosama View Post
    Morris

    "Oh what now! Do you not hear more screaming from the village. Something is definitely going. I would feel more comfortable with someone to go with me to check it out. Anyone willing to come?"
    "Doubt Meantooth's words, do you stranger? Fine, Meantooth will follow you outside, just so he can laugh at you when nothing we see. Then maybe you understand why not to challenge a shaman's words."

    And with that, Meantooth grabs the taller changeling by the arm and pulls him over to the door, kicking it open impetuously.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!

    My current (and oddest ever) character: Hierot Grimsby

    Spoiler
    Show


    "Your approval fills me with shame."
    -Roy Greenhilt

  24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    "Bloody blazes..." Ja'khaa mutters as the others move out.

    "Hold up! Ye need cavalry support, that ye do...", he says as he spurs after them.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  25. - Top - End - #85
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Bitzeralisis's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Sripor

    "Excuse me? Can you please wait for me...?"

    Sripor watches as the changelings and goblins get smaller and smaller from increasing distance.

    "OH COME ON! AT LEAST WAIT!" Sripor shouts angrily. He runs after the others, whilst putting up a invisible Inertal Armor.
    ·Bitzeralisis·
    Avatar: Rogue

  26. - Top - End - #86
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kyeudo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Draper, Utah
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Outside, the sounds of screaming can be heard more clearly. The sounds of pain and terror, while still faint, are heard by all. Several of the patrons, obviously unsettled by the talk of Karnnathi invasions and fight against the undead creature that took place before their eyes, have proceeded you out the door. They stand, listening, shocked by what they hear.

    "By the Host, what is going on?" one man asks. Another suddenly bolts down the road with a fearful cry of "My Wife!"

  27. - Top - End - #87
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Bitzeralisis's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Sripor

    Sripor sighs. "If your wife is to die, the she will most likely be, oh, reanimated as a creepy undead monster thing. So tread carefully," advises Sripor, drawing his shortspear.
    ·Bitzeralisis·
    Avatar: Rogue

  28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+2)[4] Listen (1d20+2)[9] Spot

    If something's up, could we please have another map? Twice tak.


    Fang bucks beneath Ja'khaa and sniffs, snorts and snarls. Knowing the moods of his mount, the lancer knows that somethig is up.

    Hearing the screams and seeing the general confusion, Ja'khaa moves over to a slightly more open space in the road, in preparation for the inevitable charge. He straps on his shield, sheathes his dagger and couches his lance.

    He then cranes his neck, straining eyes and ears forward, eager to learn of the cause of the commotion.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  29. - Top - End - #89
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Idiotbox90's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Zin allows himself to be pulled along. The goblin is odd, but he seems to mean no harm.

    "Alchemist, don't be so pessimistic. Noone's going to die. After all, that corpse at the inn was weak, slow, and stupid. What threat could more be?"
    Avatar by DarkCorax

  30. - Top - End - #90
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    nekosama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Morris

    Rapier drawn and ready Morris says, "So I hope one of you veterans will take the lead. I an not very good in combat."
    Freeman Forest in Auromar, The Blasted Continent
    Mo In the Remnants of Cyre

    Merrrourww!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •