Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 248
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grimfist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A small sphere composed of pure chaos called "Earth"
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Yezt bursts through the front door of the inn and looks around for trouble. If nothing is immediately apparent, he listens for the noise of disturbance and heads there.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!

    My current (and oddest ever) character: Hierot Grimsby

    Spoiler
    Show


    "Your approval fills me with shame."
    -Roy Greenhilt

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    nekosama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Morris

    Coming through the door right after Yezt Mo draws his dagger and takes a good look around.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Spot - (1d20+5)[17]
    Listen - (1d10+5)[12]
    Freeman Forest in Auromar, The Blasted Continent
    Mo In the Remnants of Cyre

    Merrrourww!!

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kyeudo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Draper, Utah
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Yetz and Morris burst into the inn's common room to see the dead man back on his feat, currently clutching one of the inn's patrons and attempting to rip the man's shoulder off with its teeth as the man screams in pain and hammers upon the zombie with all his strength, but his blows have no effect upon the zombie.

    Outside, the zombie turns from the goblin to the changeling with the glaive and attempts to bite the one causing it the most harm.
    Attack:(1d20+2)[21]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[5]
    From the alleyways shamble the corpses of a half-dozen of Darthun's citizens, clothing bloody from their own violent deaths. They could possibly charge the three warriors remaining on the street next round, even with their lurching gate and poor reflexes.

    Zin steps back and brings his glaive down upon the zombie, splitting through the undead's ribcage with a snap of breaking bones.

    Sripor's bolt stikes the zombie just as he realizes the futility of such an action, watching the bolt sink into the corpse's flesh with no effect.

    Ja'hkaa's dagger catches the zombie in the back of the neck and rips through its spine, severing its head from its body. The zombie drops like a puppet with its stings cut.

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grimfist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A small sphere composed of pure chaos called "Earth"
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Yezt, screaming a hundred curses in goblin, charges the reanimated corpse in front of him, attempting to bash its head in with his mace.

    Attack- (1d20+3)[14]
    Damage- (1d6+2)[5]

    <OOC> why didn't I invest in a freaking slashing weapon... </OOC>

    Stat block:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hp: 11
    AC: 21
    Fort: +5
    Ref: +5
    Will: +0
    Soulmelds:
    Worm tail belt: 1 essentia (+3 natural armor)
    Blink short: 0 essentia (teleport 20 feet as a standard action)


    Edit: By the way, not actually charging. I don't really fancy having a low AC for the zombies to hit.
    Last edited by Grimfist; 2007-10-20 at 12:18 AM.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!

    My current (and oddest ever) character: Hierot Grimsby

    Spoiler
    Show


    "Your approval fills me with shame."
    -Roy Greenhilt

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Bitzeralisis's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Sripor

    "EeeEEek!!! I suggest we run!" Sripor runs in any direction that is as away from the many zombies as possible.
    ·Bitzeralisis·
    Avatar: Rogue

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    nekosama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Morris

    "I agree we must flee. There is little or nothing we can do without a strong cleric to save the town if each person who dies just raise up. Very soon we will be horribly outnumber and we had problems putting one down. Forge scrounging for gear lest just run."

    However when he see Yezt rush into combat he can not just let him go alone. Mo will move up while drawing his dagger and slash the zombie from the oposite side.

    Spoiler
    Show

    To hit - (1d20+2)[7] Removed the +2 if you think he can not get a flanking postion.
    Damage - (1d4)[1]
    Freeman Forest in Auromar, The Blasted Continent
    Mo In the Remnants of Cyre

    Merrrourww!!

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Idiotbox90's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Previous turn:

    The momentum from the spin added more power to Zin's attack, but also exposed him to danger. The corpse bit him hard in the forearm, easily tearing through the bright fabric that made up his sleeve. The changeling cursed, screaming in fear and pain. He was able to rip free from the beast and move backwards away from it, before bringing the blade down.

    ***

    Current turn:

    "The South-West?" The changeling is wary to go there, but even more frightened of remaining. "Let's go!"
    Avatar by DarkCorax

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grimfist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A small sphere composed of pure chaos called "Earth"
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    <OOC>This post will occur as soon as the zombie gets his counterattack on Yezt</OOC>

    More frustrated than ever, the goblin roars at the top of his lungs. "IT... WON'T... DIE!" He screams, "We leave now!"

    Actions: Full retreat from the zombie so as not to provoke AoO, heads out of the inn while beckoning the psion and the rogue to follow him, then looks around to see if he can spot Jak and Zin.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!

    My current (and oddest ever) character: Hierot Grimsby

    Spoiler
    Show


    "Your approval fills me with shame."
    -Roy Greenhilt

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Snarling at the incomig hostiles, Ja'khaa flicks strings of gore from his dagger and jams it back ito its sheath. Leaping Fang over to where he had dropped his lance, he uses the toes of one foot to snag the butt of the weapon and pass it up to his hand whereupon he hefts it handily, couching it in the crook of his arm.

    Brandishing the long lance, he calls out, "Scout'n party! Fall back! Barricade the doors o'th' way out if ye can and grab some window-poles and torches an' liquor! If we can't cut 'em, we'll roast 'em!"

    Ja'khaa then motions with his shield-arm at Zin and Sripor, "Alchemist! Help the scouts with the barricade! Teller! With me, we'll hold off these buggers tell th'others're safe!"



    ((TO BE CONTInUEDDone.))
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-10-22 at 11:19 AM.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kyeudo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Draper, Utah
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Sripor, Zin, and Ja'khaa may want to actualy declare combat actions, such as moving, now that they have discussed their tactics.

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Bitzeralisis's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Sripor

    "Sigh. I hate it when these kind of things happen." Sripor seems bored and unconcerned now that he got some time to calm down and is somewhere away from the zombies, but he still moves quickly as he rushes to barricade the door.
    ·Bitzeralisis·
    Avatar: Rogue

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Idiotbox90's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Zin moves forward quickly, slashing at one of the creatures that have invaded the town. The blow is powerful, but it is clear that it unbalanced him.

    Spoiler
    Show
    ((OOC: Charging, if possible. Attack:(1d20+6)[7](1d10+4)[12]))
    Avatar by DarkCorax

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+6)[26] charging mounted attack with lance (1d6+4)[7] Damage *2=14(1d20+2)[6] Spot--- relative positions and anything that can be used (1d20+2)[6] Listen --- how's the fight inside going?

    Used Ride-by Attack to avoid AoOs and to extend movement rate. Currerntly oh-so ready for more AoOs provoked from lance's reach.


    Poke and run! Ja'khaa charges the zombie closest to the inn's doors. The lance's point skewers the abomination through and through but, not wanting to waste his momentum, he rips it free of the walking corpse and wheels around then dashes back to where he started.

    There, side-by-side with Zin, he sets his lance once more, prepared to either charge or repel.
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-10-22 at 11:54 PM.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kyeudo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Draper, Utah
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Yetz's morningstar slam's into the undead, but the creature ignores the heavy blow.

    Morris slashes at the zombie, but the man the zombie is grappling with gets in the way. Morris barely averts the slash in time, slicing through empty air.

    Zin charges the advancing undead, but his swing fails to connect.

    Sripor flees back to the inn, away from the advancing undead. Once inside, he begins to barricade the door, hoping that the others can deal with the undead already inside.

    Ja'hkaa charges, his wolf mount loping down the cobbled street as swift as the cold wind blowing through the city. His lance connects solidly with the abomination's head, tearing it from the things shoulders and sending it rolling down the street like some grotesque ball. As the lifeless body falls to the ground, the goblin wheels his mount around and moves to the side of Zin, prepared to face the undead together.

    Inside, the zombie ignores the new comers and continues to gnaw upon the man in its clutches. The man's struggles against the zombie are growing weaker, as he is losing blood quickly.
    Outside, the zombies charge, but several block the others ability to charge, so all six can't attack the two fighters still on the street.

    Zombie1 (against Ja'hkaa)
    Attack:(1d20+2)[11]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[3]

    Zombie2 (against Ja'hkaa)
    Attack:(1d20+2)[16]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[5]

    Zombie3 (against Zin)
    Attack:(1d20+2)[20]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[5]

    Zombie4 (against Zin)
    Attack:(1d20+2)[14]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[5]

    Ja'hkaa
    Spoiler
    Show

    As for things you may be able to make use of, you might be able to use a lamp post for some cover, but otherwise the street lacks anything useful.
    You can't hear any different sounds coming from inside, so you have no idead if things are going better or worse.
    Last edited by Kyeudo; 2007-10-23 at 12:55 PM.

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Bitzeralisis's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Sripor

    As soon as the door is effectively barricaded, Sripor will begin looking for things that can quickly destroy zombies.
    ·Bitzeralisis·
    Avatar: Rogue

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grimfist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A small sphere composed of pure chaos called "Earth"
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Yezt becomes extremely agitated by the uselessness of his weapon, and his voice trembles as he runs back toward the bar. "MY KINGDOM FOR A DAGGER!" He screams at the barkeep and remaining patrons, simultaneously scouring the bar top for a large bottle of wine or something similar.

    Actions: 5-foot step to the side (he withdrew from the zombie's reach last round) and then move toward the bar. If no one is able to provide him with a dagger, grabs a large bottle (should there be one in the area) and use a standard action to break it for use as an improvised dagger. (I'll gladly take the -4 to attack if I can just do some freaking damage...)
    Many thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!

    My current (and oddest ever) character: Hierot Grimsby

    Spoiler
    Show


    "Your approval fills me with shame."
    -Roy Greenhilt

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    nekosama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Morris


    "I will have your kindom if you ever get one, here have my dagger."

    Mo hands his dagger to Yezt and then draws his spare.
    Freeman Forest in Auromar, The Blasted Continent
    Mo In the Remnants of Cyre

    Merrrourww!!

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+4)[15]AoO! with lance (1d6+4)[7]
    Drop lance as free action then whip out the trusty ol' dagger. RAGE!<<which, if I'm not mistaken, will last for a maximum of 8 rounds.
    (1d20+6)[21]regular dagger attack (1d3+6)[9]


    ((Story post pending))
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-10-24 at 05:01 AM.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grimfist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A small sphere composed of pure chaos called "Earth"
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Action: Ok, with the standard action he would have used last turn to break a bottle, Yezt puts his mace back and shifts the dagger to his main hand.

    Next round: Yezt charges the zombie confidently, taking a vicious swipe with Morris' dagger in an attempt to sever it's head.

    Attack- (1d20+5)[21]
    Confirmation, just in case- (1d20+3)[9]
    Damage- (1d3+2)[5]

    Stat block:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hp: 11
    AC: 19 (-2 from charge)
    Fort: +5
    Ref: +5
    Will: +0
    1 essentia in wormtail belt, none in blink shirt
    Many thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!

    My current (and oddest ever) character: Hierot Grimsby

    Spoiler
    Show


    "Your approval fills me with shame."
    -Roy Greenhilt

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Idiotbox90's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    The final bite was all it took to brings Zin down. From a mixture of pain and blood loss, Zin collapses. He is not yet dead, but is clearly losing life by the moment.

    ((OOC: Zin is at -3 now.))
    Avatar by DarkCorax

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kyeudo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Draper, Utah
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Yetz takes up Morris's dagger and this time manages to sink the blade deep into the zombie's shoulder.

    Morris draws his other dagger and watches for an oppourtunity to attack the undead.

    Zin falls, bleeding from the bite wounds inflicted upon him.

    Sripor works to drag one of the heavy nearby tables over to bar the door, ignoring the fight going on nearby. As he works, the remaining patrons stream from the room, taking any exit availible from the room. People flee from the front doors, rush up the stairs, and into the kitchen and presumably out through the back door in droves.

    Ja'hkaa's lance pieces one of the undead as it closes in, wedging deep into the zombie's chest, but the undead struggles on towards you, driving the lance deeper into its chest. Releasing his lance, Ja'hkaa once more draws his dagger, slashing the undead across its belly, spilling blood and entrails on the cobblestone street, but the walking corpse continues to attack.

    Outside, the zombies break off their attack on Zin as he falls, the brightness of his life force diming, and turn to attack Ja'hkaa.

    Zombie1
    Attack:(1d20+2)[21]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[3]

    Zombie2
    Attack:(1d20+2)[7]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[6]

    Zombie3
    Attack:(1d20+2)[15]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[6]

    Zombie4
    Attack:(1d20+2)[5]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[3]
    Last edited by Kyeudo; 2007-10-27 at 07:56 PM.

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grimfist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A small sphere composed of pure chaos called "Earth"
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    At the sight of the gaping wound he inflicted with his attack, all traces of doubt flee Meantooth's face. Fire returns to the shaman's eyes, and with a loud growl he viciously rips the dagger from the zombie's shoulder and prepares for another strike.

    "You, dagger man!" He yells to Morris, cautiously circling the grappling undead. "Step foreward, we flank him NOW!"

    On this last word Yezt springs forward, thrusting the dagger into the skull of the undead horror.

    Actions: I'm not sure if Morris is in melee range of the zombie or not. If he is, Yezt moves around the creature until he is in a flanking position. If Morris is not, Yezt moves to the square opposite the most convenient square for Morris to move to on his action. Regardless, he attempts to finish the zombie off.

    Attack: (1d20+5)[16] Subtract 2 if flanking does not apply.
    Damage: (1d3+2)[3]
    Threat: (1d20+5)[7] Subtract 2 if flanking does not apply.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!

    My current (and oddest ever) character: Hierot Grimsby

    Spoiler
    Show


    "Your approval fills me with shame."
    -Roy Greenhilt

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    nekosama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Morris

    Mo Takes a 5 foot step back into range of the zombie to flank it with the goblin.

    Spoiler
    Show

    To hit - (1d20+2)[16]
    Damage - (1d4)[1]
    Freeman Forest in Auromar, The Blasted Continent
    Mo In the Remnants of Cyre

    Merrrourww!!

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Spoiler
    Show
    dagger-slash (1d20+6)[24] slash-damage (1d3+6)[7]
    wolf-bite (1d20+3)[16] bite-damage (1d6+1)[7] t-t-trip (1d20+2)[8]

    AC 20 HP is down to 7 / 15.


    "NGYYAAARRRGGGHH!" The goblin shouts as clammy teeth rake across his leg. Fang growls deep, then, shaking herself free of the unnatural stupour of the zombies, the bitch lunges and clamps her teeth heavily onto the undead's thigh. She pulls back hard, ripping away both flesh and mayhap some modicum of balance from the shambling hulk of unbreathing flesh.

    "DIE, YE DAMNED NECROMONGRELS!", Ja'khaa yells as he leans forward into yet another shorthanded slash across the zombie's other thigh, attempting to topple it.
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-10-26 at 09:38 PM.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kyeudo's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Draper, Utah
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Yetz and Morris take daggers to the undead still grappling with the dying man. Their flashing blades sink home, and the zombie falls to the ground.

    Zin's bleeding has staunched itself, but he is not in good shape. (Assuming the use of an action point.)

    Sripor continues to work on barricading the door.

    Ja'hkaa continues to make a stand against the undead. His slashing dagger and his vicious wolf mount rip into dead flesh as he fights. His wolf's teeth sink deep into the zombies leg and pull the undead down. The corpse lays there on the cobblestones, unmoving.

    The remaining zombies close around Ja'hkaa, attempting to sink their teeth into him. Strangely, none attack the wolf.

    Zombie2
    Attack:(1d20+2)[22]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[3]

    Zombie3
    Attack:(1d20+2)[3]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[6]

    Zombie4
    Attack:(1d20+2)[18]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[3]

    Zombie5
    Attack:(1d20+2)[4]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[6]

    Zombie6
    Attack:(1d20+2)[19]
    Damge:(1d4+2)[5]

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grimfist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A small sphere composed of pure chaos called "Earth"
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Snarling savagely, Yezt leaps upon the felled corpse and brutally decapitates it, slashing the neck open and ripping its head off with his bare hands.

    "Good work, dagger man. You make a worthy ally, even to shaman-king Meantooth." He proclaims to Morris, punching the changeling's arm in admiration. "See if hurt-man can be saved, or kill him. Then maybe you help strange-man with the door. Meantooth is going outside."

    [Goblin]Let's see what sort of mincemeat my allies have made of the other zombie...[/Goblin] He thinks as he strides over to Sripor's makeshift barricade. Focusing his mind on his spiritual vestments, Yezt unleashes the power of his blink shirt, teleporting through the wall and 20 feet into the street in front of the inn. "Grak'tak!" He swears, seeing the downed hexblade and Jak'haa surrounded by a half-dozen fresh zombies.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!

    My current (and oddest ever) character: Hierot Grimsby

    Spoiler
    Show


    "Your approval fills me with shame."
    -Roy Greenhilt

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Spoiler
    Show
    dagger-slash (1d20+6) slash-damage (1d3+6)
    wolf-bite (1d20+3) bite-damage (1d6+1) t-t-trip (1d20+2)

    Ja'khaa's stats: HP 6 (inclusive of the 2 temp HP from rage) AC 20


    "GYAARAAAGGGHH!" yells the goblin as the foe he fought fell heavily onto the cobblestones, sinews severed ad entrails spilled and reeking.

    The foul undead swarm once more upon Ja'khaa, Fang and Zin, swiping dumbly with stiff arms and snapping madly with slavering jaws. Ja'khaa glimpses through the sweet, blood-mad haze of his rage that the fortune-telling spearman twitches on the ground and manages to curl himself up into a protective fetal position right before having to defend himself against the foebeasts' storm of strikes.

    One of the zombies stumbles over Zin's prone form and its snapping jaws gnash empty air. Ja'khaa jerks his left knee, making Fang leap to her left, neatly sidestepping another zombie.

    The space is too crowded, however, and the undead pile in hard and fast. GRZZZKKK! Two of the beasts lunge at Ja'khaa with open mouths but only manage to latch onto the heavy oaken surface of the wolfrider's shield as he swats it at them.
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-10-28 at 10:37 PM.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stormwracked verdant hive
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+6)[15] regular attack
    (1d3+6)[9] damage
    (1d20+3)[18] Fang's bite
    (1d6+1)[5] damage
    (1d20+2)[4] wolf's trip-check


    With his shield thus occupied and his arm's reflexes weakened from blood loss, the goblin is unable to properly defend himself. A hulking brute of a zombie, fire-eyed and bristle-bearded, charges forward, opens its mouth to a ghastly width and bites down on Ja'khaa's head.

    The lancer recoils from the monstrosity but he still feels the bruising force of its jaws and the scraping of its teeth on his cheeks. Thankful for the grace of a helmet, he pulls himself back, then slams his dagger into the beast's neck, ripping it across the throat as he screams, "VOR ZYRE! NYARRAGAAAAH! THE BLACKCLAW FOR CYRE!" Beneath him, he feels Fang lunge at the brute, her jaws snapping at the blighter's belly.

    Suddenly, he sees a flash of light behind the undead mob and starts back in surprise when he sees Yezt Meantooth step into the road from thin air. [Goblin] "Pull them down or push them back, comrade! I need some space!"[/Goblin]
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2007-10-28 at 10:36 PM.
    ~~>DAEMONICA ELECTRONICA.
    Severe technical difficulties. Sorry for inconvenience.


    OOC Ratcatchers: Iiiiiiiiinves-ti-gate! Good times, come on! Investiiiii-gation!
    OOC Finding Paths and Making Kings: STANDOFF AT BOKKEN"S HUT.
    OOC Curse of the Crimson Throne Bandits incoming at 12-o-clock and 9-o-clock.

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Bitzeralisis's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Sripor

    "This is just getting pathetic, now, really..." mumbles Sripor. "And my name is Sripor! 'Strange-man' is slightly insulting."

    Stop barricading and go look for something that'd kill a bunch of zombies at once. I prefer something that makes fires and goes boom, too.
    ·Bitzeralisis·
    Avatar: Rogue

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    nekosama's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Remnants of Cyre <Team Two>

    Morris

    Morris watchs the injured man very carefully. Fully ready to plunge his dagger into him if he appears to be changing.

    Spot - (1d20+5)[21]
    Freeman Forest in Auromar, The Blasted Continent
    Mo In the Remnants of Cyre

    Merrrourww!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •