New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Bugbear in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Re: How do you feel the Joker should die?

Quote Originally Posted by Willie the Duck View Post
    Thus, he's actually been stuck in the asylum for decades, probably not being cured, but merely existing. Eventually, he is transferred to a laxer institution (because they think he's old and useless), so he breaks out and... he's old and useless. None of his old buddies care that he's out ('you had to struggle every day to stay relevant in a world of Doomsday and Luther and even Penguin and Riddler back when you had an active hand in the game! Why would we care that you're back now?'), his skills have atrophied. He's not important anymore. Maybe he tries to do some harm--gets a gun, attempts a crime, hurts someone... and then a nameless, faceless cop takes him down (alive, no less).
    I like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jack View Post
    Joker sets up a bomb or gas trap

Doesn't do it right.

Dies.
    I like this too. A lot.
    "Is this 'cause I killed the hippie? Is that even illegal?"

2. - Top - End - #62
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Jack View Post
    Joker sets up a bomb or gas trap

Doesn't do it right.

Dies.
    Not a bomb. That would mean he was...hoist by his own petard.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Not a bomb. That would mean he was...hoist by his own petard.
    So, Adam West's Batman style, running around trying to dispose of a ridiculously large prop bomb, finally throws it into the ocean, but not realizing that as it sinks, it ends up right next to the Joker monitoring the situation from a submarine. Kerblam.

Seems about right :)
    This is a boring signature.
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES
    EXPLODED RUNES
    PICTURE OF A CAT
    EXPLOSIVE RUNES

4. - Top - End - #64
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Korith View Post
    So, Adam West's Batman style, running around trying to dispose of a ridiculously large prop bomb, finally throws it into the ocean, but not realizing that as it sinks, it ends up right next to the Joker monitoring the situation from a submarine. Kerblam.

Seems about right :)
    Yeah, but Adam West's Batman would just mean the Joker is catapulted screaming into the sky by the bomb blast, then lands at Batman's feet with his trousers smoking but otherwise unharmed.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: An Alternate Ending to Arkham City
    Show

Having defeated Clayface, Batman is standing exhausted with the cure in his hand in the wreckage.

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG.

He goes down, the shots not penetrating the armour but knocking the last of the fight out of him. This time he can't get up. The cure falls from his hand and rolls away, unbroken.

Joker emerges from the shadows, rejuvenated, having Lazarus'd himself while Bats was busy.

Joker: Kinda funny, isn't it? I spent all that time having you hunt down my cure, and it was under my feet the whole time. (Starts singing about how great he is and how good he feels.) I have to thank you Batsy, I never would have found this if not for you. It's been fun, all these years. Young again, I feel like a new man. I almost feel like giving you your cure so we can keep doing this forever. (Dangerous voice) But now, it's game over for you, Bats.

(Levels gun at Batman's face. A shuriken nails through his hand.)

Joker: What?

(More shuriken, nailing him to the wall. Batman still can't get up.

Ra's and Ninjas emerge from the shadows.

Ra's: You are no more use to me.

Joker: Who are you?

Ra's: Your future. You were a useful irritant in our plans, keeping the Detective distracted, but now we no longer need you...and you killed my daughter.

(Impales him through chest. Joker screams a bit, then dies. Ra's picks up cure and goes to Batman)

Ra's: Well detective, see what your fine principles have wrought. Arkham City is over, but it has cost us both. Perhaps now you understand my position better. (Trickles cure into Bats' mouth). Once you realise the futility of this crusade, perhaps we'll talk again.)

Fades into shadows. Batman eventually finds the strength to get up.)