New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Character

1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Default Character

So after my DM killed my char with 3 bulettes that somehow survived our Druids 2 maximized flame strikes and being only large. I have to make a new char so this is what I have gone with.

Illumina Ranger 6 Stalker of Khurash 4
    power sigils are Krau and Uun
    Stats are Str 14 Dex 20 (level bonus) Con 18 Wis 15 Int 15 Cha 12
    Now I have taken all the feats to get me greater many shot and my 2 spells are hunters eye and x ( cannot remember right now)
    I need some advice for gear, I am thinking of the Mithralmist shirt which will give me concealment and I can us HIPS. but after that no idea.
    I do not know if I can get splitting on my bow or not. and the sneak attack for hunters eye would be great with that.

so any advice would be great for gear and even if I don't use it that is fine I may use it for something else

thanks in advance

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Character

I'd suggest you repost this in the sub-forum of whatever D&D edition you're using (they're at the top of the thread list). You'll get more precise answers there than in the general forum, I think.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Character

Quote Originally Posted by Kardwill View Post
    I'd suggest you repost this in the sub-forum of whatever D&D edition you're using (they're at the top of the thread list). You'll get more precise answers there than in the general forum, I think.

Grr thanks, I thought I had ti there