New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Colossus in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Highlander is 33 years old today!

Quote Originally Posted by 0wca88 View Post
    One thing I found really funny about this movie is the fact that a french dude plays a scottish highlander, while an actual scotsman plays a spanish conquistador.
    Actually, Connery is playing an Egyptian who happens to be working for the King of Spain.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Highlander is 33 years old today!

This thread just reminded me that I still need to watch the animated series. I've heard it's good, but never got around to it.

Only seen the 1st one and bits of the second up until they said the word 'solar shield' and never did much with the idea that Connor McLeod is in the public limelight for SAVING THE WORLD. (the alien stuff is whatever, but that bit would mean a major change. The Highlander is the one who shielded the world from the sun when things got bad- cool, but what does that mean to the secretive Immortal? Not going to explore that movie? Celebrity immortal... no? Alien stuff? Okay.)
    OI YOU! Join this one Discord where people talk 3.5 stuff! Also chicken infested related things! It’s pretty rad! https://discord.gg/6HmgXhUZ