New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default [Let's Read] My Deadlands Reviews!

As GiantITP does not do images, I figured that the next best thing is to make a handy repository of links right here!

Coffin Rock: An open-ended short adventure sandbox in a haunted mining town. Best introductory adventure I ran with 3 different gaming groups.

The Flood: A sanbox-oriented complete campaign in California where the PCs fight against the Cult of Lost Angels.

The Last Sons: A mega-adventure where the PCs stop a hidden Order of the Raven plotting to plunge the Sioux Nations into war with the United States.

Stone and a Hard Place: A mega-adventure where Deadlands' most iconic undead killer dearly wrongs the PCs, and they go on a quest for revenge against him.

Good Intentions: A mega-adventure set in the steampunk Mormon nation of Deseret, with industrial espionage against the mad science Hellstromme Industries.

Back East: the South: A Classic-era location based sourcebook detailing the environs of the Confederacy.

"Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it."
    ~George Bernard Shaw, 1856-1950

High 5e: A Review, Resource, & Request Thread for 3rd party 5th Edition Sourcebooks.

Spheres of Power & Might by Setting

Extended Signature

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Let's Read] My Deadlands Reviews!

As always your LRs were both informative and fun to read. I especially liked the takedown of Back East.

I was wondering if you take requests?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

Thanks for this!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by jmberry View Post
    As always your LRs were both informative and fun to read. I especially liked the takedown of Back East.

I was wondering if you take requests?
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedraja View Post
    Thanks for this!
    Always happy to entertain and inform!

Unfortunately I am not taking requests at this time. I am taking a bit of a break from Let's Reads at the moment, and already have some future reviews brewing at the moment. I do sometimes ask my audience for what they'd be interested in me reviewing from time to time, but right now I already have a book or two in mind. I planning on covering Nyambe: African Adventures when/if I do return to Let's Reads to round out the big "D&D Africa" sourcebooks (I did Southlands & Spears of the Dawn). After that I may cover some Fantasy Arabia sourcebooks, such as al-Qadim, Tales of the Caliphate Nights, Hellfrost: Lands of Fire, and/or the recently released Capharnaum: Tales of the Dragonmarked.
    Last edited by Libertad; 2019-03-20 at 02:57 AM.

"Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it."
    ~George Bernard Shaw, 1856-1950

High 5e: A Review, Resource, & Request Thread for 3rd party 5th Edition Sourcebooks.

Spheres of Power & Might by Setting

Extended Signature