Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

DrowGuy

Default Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

In this thread, we all make a Yu-Gi-Oh card which is Monster, Spell and Trap Card based on our own creativity. I'll start first

Bahamut
    Level 12
    Attribute: Light
    Type: Dragon
    Attack/Defense: 5000/5000
    Effect: This card can be only be summoned by tributing 5 Dragon-Type Monsters on the field. This card is unaffected by opponent Magic, Traps and Effects Monsters.

So what do you think of this card? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

I haven't played Yugioh in years, but I have been listening to stuff about the current metagame on Youtube lately. (dzeef's channel is pretty cool.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    In this thread, we all make a Yu-Gi-Oh card which is Monster, Spell and Trap Card based on our own creativity. I'll start first

Bahamut
    Level 12
    Attribute: Light
    Type: Dragon
    Attack/Defense: 5000/5000
    Effect: This card can be only be summoned by tributing 5 Dragon-Type Monsters on the field. This card is unaffected by opponent Magic, Traps and Effects Monsters.

So what do you think of this card? Tell me your thoughts and opinions.
    I think this wouldn't see play. The idea of having 5 Dragon-types on your field is just really unlikely, much less when you have this card in hand. Unless there's an easy way to bypass the "can only be summoned" restriction, or if there's some easy way to create dragon-type tokens on your field (a la Scapegoat, but "create 4 Dragon Tokens on your field"), I can't see it being used.

On the other hand, it does seem really good once you get it out. I think 5000 damage is really hard to beat. And, though I'm not sure of rules technicalities, I'd reckon it's protections actually do protect it from anything from damage... though maybe you can negate the summon before it hits the field a la Divine Judgement or similar cards. Doesn't Yugioh enable you to activate in response to something's summoning in order to negate the summon and destroy the card?

---

Since I found the game annoying since Synchros became a thing, I'll add this. I would make it a Field Spell, but I heard that Field Spell rules got changed so it only applies to your side of the field and not both players, and both players can each have a field spell active. If that's not the case, then Field Spell.
    And I think Side Deck has changed jargon, but I don't remember the exact jargon, so still using Side Deck. Wherever your Fusions, Synchros, etc. go. Idea is to stop Synchro, Pendulum, XYZ and similar mechanics.
    I don't see a card like this being made unless they try to really change the metagame.

Solidify Reality
    Spell Card (Continuous)
    Effect: during a turn while this card was on the field, neither player can summon monsters from their Side Deck or return cards to the Side Deck. If a card would be returned to the Side Deck, it is instead removed from play. You cannot play this card on a turn when you special summoned a monster from your Side Deck.

Design note: I'm using "during a turn" so prevent things like a lot of the "return to hand" cards enabling someone to bounce then, then do their summons. Also added the last sentence to stop someone from doing a lot of whatever summoning and then playing it.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2019-03-15 at 10:55 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    I haven't played Yugioh in years, but I have been listening to stuff about the current metagame on Youtube lately. (dzeef's channel is pretty cool.)

I think this wouldn't see play. The idea of having 5 Dragon-types on your field is just really unlikely, much less when you have this card in hand. Unless there's an easy way to bypass the "can only be summoned" restriction, or if there's some easy way to create dragon-type tokens on your field (a la Scapegoat, but "create 4 Dragon Tokens on your field"), I can't see it being used.

On the other hand, it does seem really good once you get it out. I think 5000 damage is really hard to beat. And, though I'm not sure of rules technicalities, I'd reckon it's protections actually do protect it from anything from damage... though maybe you can negate the summon before it hits the field a la Divine Judgement or similar cards. Doesn't Yugioh enable you to activate in response to something's summoning in order to negate the summon and destroy the card?

---

Since I found the game annoying since Synchros became a thing, I'll add this. I would make it a Field Spell, but I heard that Field Spell rules got changed so it only applies to your side of the field and not both players, and both players can each have a field spell active. If that's not the case, then Field Spell.
    And I think Side Deck has changed jargon, but I don't remember the exact jargon, so still using Side Deck. Wherever your Fusions, Synchros, etc. go. Idea is to stop Synchro, Pendulum, XYZ and similar mechanics.
    I don't see a card like this being made unless they try to really change the metagame.

Solidify Reality
    Spell Card (Continuous)
    Effect: during a turn while this card was on the field, neither player can summon monsters from their Side Deck or return cards to the Side Deck. If a card would be returned to the Side Deck, it is instead removed from play. You cannot play this card on a turn when you special summoned a monster from your Side Deck.

Design note: I'm using "during a turn" so prevent things like a lot of the "return to hand" cards enabling someone to bounce then, then do their summons. Also added the last sentence to stop someone from doing a lot of whatever summoning and then playing it.
    Nice card. I like it and to answer your question yes A response to summon a card to negate the summon and the card is destroyed.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground

World-Eater Dragon (Light)
    6-Star Monster (Effect)
    Dragon
    When World-Eater Dragon destroys a monster, remove it from play instead of sending it to the graveyard.
    ATK 2000/DEF 1000

Provides a hard counter to graveyard-dependent decks, but requires sacrifices and is kind of mediocre compared to other monsters in its weight class.
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2019-03-15 at 12:46 PM.
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

Want some rye? 'Course ya do!

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

[+]

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    6-Star Monster (Effect)
    Dragon
    When World-Eater Dragon destroys a monster, remove it from play instead of sending it to the graveyard.
    ATK 2000/DEF 1000

Provides a hard counter to graveyard-dependent decks, but requires sacrifices and is kind of mediocre compared to other monsters in its weight class.
    Nice card. I like it.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

6-Star Monster (Effect)
    Dragon
    ATK 2000/DEF 1000

With the power creep of late, I could see this being a level 4 monster. I know I saw level 4 2000 ATK/0 DEFs around 10+ years ago, and this effect is only when the card itself destroys a monster, not just when a monster is destroyed while it is on the field.

EDIT: not to say it's bad, but I'm reverting to an old critical eye I had when analyzing new cards. I admit this would've been a nice one back when BLS-Envoy of the Beginning was a thing. I recall it being hard to find good Light monsters for my deck, and despite being a tribute it's limitation factor is nice. Nice contrast to Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2019-03-15 at 12:57 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

DrowGuy

With the power creep of late, I could see this being a level 4 monster. I know I saw level 4 2000 ATK/0 DEFs around 10+ years ago, and this effect is only when the card itself destroys a monster, not just when a monster is destroyed while it is on the field.

EDIT: not to say it's bad, but I'm reverting to an old critical eye I had when analyzing new cards. I admit this would've been a nice one back when BLS-Envoy of the Beginning was a thing. I recall it being hard to find good Light monsters for my deck, and despite being a tribute it's limitation factor is nice. Nice contrast to Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer.
    I agree with you for being a Level 4 monster.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground

Different Dimension Bomb

4 Star (Effect)
    Dark
    Machine
    ATK 2500
    DEF 0
    If this card's attack destroys a monster, remove that monster from play. At the end of the damage step, remove this monster from play.
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2019-03-19 at 01:09 AM.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

9. - Top - End - #9
    Troll in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Different Dimension Bomb

4 Star (Effect)
    Dark
    Machine
    ATK 2500
    DEF 0
    When this monster attacks, remove it from play. If it destroyed another monster, remove that monster from play as well.
    Wow very reasonable effect.

Also I made a card to summon Bahamut a bit easier with a heavy price.

The Draconic Chant Of Bahamut
    Magic Card
    Effect: You can special summoned Bahamut on the field by paying 5000 life points.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2019-03-16 at 08:32 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Different Dimension Bomb

4 Star (Effect)
    Dark
    Machine
    ATK 2500
    DEF 0
    When this monster attacks, remove it from play. If it destroyed another monster, remove that monster from play as well.
    I can see this, especially if a deck has a way to easily recycle cards Removed from Play back into the field.

Maybe make it "at the end of the damage step, remove it from play". That way it has some protections if an attack starts but is negated somehow. That is, the damage step has to occur for this to occur. Just trying to add a minor buff since it is a 1-for-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Wow very reasonable effect.

Also I made a card to summon Bahamut a bit easier with a heavy price.

The Draconic Chant Of Bahamut
    Magic Card
    Effect: You can special summoned Bahamut on the field by paying 5000 life points.
    You should probably specify if it's from the hand or deck.
    Also... I actually think this might might Bahamut too good, at least if it is "from hand or deck". Especially if "from hand, deck, or Graveyard." If indeed he's immune to everything but damage, then what around can actually kill him?

On the other hand, it's still a hefty cost (if just a LP cost... I payed 4000 sometimes for Final Judgement (or whatever it's called) back in the day), and niche in that you need to draw the magic card and have Bahamut accessible.

I guess where you can summon it from is a big thing. If it's just from the hand, I can see it as fair but probably not seeing a lot of play. If from anywhere (hand, deck or, GY), that's a lot more versatile.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2019-03-18 at 09:36 AM.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

DrowGuy

I can see this, especially if a deck has a way to easily recycle cards Removed from Play back into the field.

Maybe make it "at the end of the damage step, remove it from play". That way it has some protections if an attack starts but is negated somehow. That is, the damage step has to occur for this to occur. Just trying to add a minor buff since it is a 1-for-1.

You should probably specify if it's from the hand or deck.
    Also... I actually think this might might Bahamut too good, at least if it is "from hand or deck". Especially if "from hand, deck, or Graveyard." If indeed he's immune to everything but damage, then what around can actually kill him?

On the other hand, it's still a hefty cost (if just a LP cost... I payed 4000 sometimes for Final Judgement (or whatever it's called) back in the day), and niche in that you need to draw the magic card and have Bahamut accessible.

I guess where you can summon it from is a big thing. If it's just from the hand, I can see it as fair but probably not seeing a lot of play. If from anywhere (hand, deck or, GY), that's a lot more versatile.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that part. The Draconic Chant of Bahamut card can only specify if you have Bahamut by hand.

12. - Top - End - #12

Enchanting Lullaby (Spell)
    All monsters on the field switch to face-up Defense position. Any flip effects that would be triggered by this are ignored.

Pretty straightforward. Combines temporarily disabling your opponent with strong recon, balanced out by the fact that it's not so good if you want to keep secrets, too. (Unless you play something after the fact, but even then, that's kind of a dead giveaway.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

[+]

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

All monsters on the field switch to face-up Defense position. Any flip effects that would be triggered by this are ignored.
    I like the idea of this card with those that have piercing damage. I could definitely see this in play a while ago, when things like Spear Dragon and Fairy Injection Lily were popular. (Wait, was she piercing? Well, I think at least some Equip card gave Piercing.)

You could play this, turn your monsters back into attack position (1 change per turn, right?), then attack with them. Right?

For that new type of card that cannot go in defense position (Pendulum? Link? Whatever have the arrows that point to other cards), if something like this would make them go into defense, do they just ignore it or are they bounced back to the deck?

<hr></hr>

To try to bring back Chaos.
    Trying to make versions between the power of the original Envoys and Chaos Sorcerer. Envoy's Defender is meant to be a "hand trap" monster, used to protect the Envoys.

Envoy of the New Era
    Monster (Warrior / Light / Lv 8)
    3000 ATK/ 2000 DEF
    This monster cannot be normal summoned. This card can only be special summoned by removing 1 Light and 1 Dark monster in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you can do one of the following:
    --remove one face-up monster on the field from play. You cannot use this effect if you have attacked with this card.
    --if your attack successfully destroys a monster, you can attack again. The second attack can only target a monster.
    During your Draw Phase, you must remove a card from your Extra Deck from play face-down; if you have no cards in your Extra Deck, destroy this card and remove this card from play.

Envoy of the Lost Era
    Monster (Dragon / Dark / Lv 8)
    2000 ATK / 3000 DEF
    This monster cannot be normal summoned. This card can only be special summoned by removing 1 Light and 1 Dark monster in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn, you can do one of the following:
    --you can remove up to 5 cards in your GY from play. For each card removed from play, your opponent takes 300 LP of damage.
    --you can remove up to 5 cards in your opponent's GY from play.
    During your Draw Phase, you must remove a card from your Extra Deck from play face-down; if you have no cards in your Extra Deck, destroy this card and remove this card from play.

Envoy's Defender
    Monster (Angel / Light / Lv 1)
    0 ATK / 0 DEF
    When an effect would destroy a card with "Envoy" in its name, you can send this card from your hand to the GY to negate the effect of that card and destroy it.
    You can send this card from the field to the GY to draw one card with "Envoy" in its name from your Deck.

Envoy's Pawn
    Monster (Warrior / Dark / Lv 2)
    1000 ATK / 1000 DEF
    When this card is sent from the field to the GY, you can special summon one card with "Envoy" in its name from your deck or GY, other than "Envoy's Pawn", to the field.
    Note: by my understanding of special summon rules, this could special summon an Envoy of the Lost/New Era from the GY if it had already been properly summoned

Envoy's Sacrifice
    Spell Card
    Effect: Remove 1 card in your GY from play. Select up to 5 of your cards that are removed from play and return them to your GY.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2019-03-18 at 02:57 PM.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ogre in the Playground

I play Skull servants so I've been thinking of good link support

No-Eyes Wight Dragon (dark)
    [Zombie/Effect/link] (Left, Down, Down-Right)
    King of Skull Servants and 1+ zombie monster
    This card's name is "Skull Servant" in the GY
    This hard has attack points is equal to the number of monsters named "Skull Servant" in all graveyards x 1000
    Once per turn you can banish a "skull servant" from the GY to activate one the following effects:
    ●Destroy target face up monster, spell, or trap card
    ●(Quick Effect)Negate the ability of an effect monster that has been discarded.
    X000 Link 3
    Last edited by Beelzebub1111; 2019-03-19 at 01:55 PM.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub1111 View Post
    I play Skull servants so I've been thinking of good link support

No-Eyes Wight Dragon (dark)
    [Zombie/Effect/link] (bottom three arrows)
    King of Skull Servants and 1+ zombie monster
    This hard has attack points is equal to the number of monsters named "Skull Servant" in all graveyards x 1000
    Once per turn you can banish a "skull servant" from the GY to activate one the following effects:
    ●Destroy target face up monster, spell, or trap card
    ●(Quick Effect)Negate the activation of a monster effect that has been discarded.
    X000 Link 3
    I like the idea of this card with those that have piercing damage. I could definitely see this in play a while ago, when things like Spear Dragon and Fairy Injection Lily were popular. (Wait, was she piercing? Well, I think at least some Equip card gave Piercing.)

You could play this, turn your monsters back into attack position (1 change per turn, right?), then attack with them. Right?

For that new type of card that cannot go in defense position (Pendulum? Link? Whatever have the arrows that point to other cards), if something like this would make them go into defense, do they just ignore it or are they bounced back to the deck?

<hr></hr>

To try to bring back Chaos.
    Trying to make versions between the power of the original Envoys and Chaos Sorcerer. Envoy's Defender is meant to be a "hand trap" monster, used to protect the Envoys.

Envoy of the New Era
    Monster (Warrior / Light / Lv 8)
    3000 ATK/ 2000 DEF
    --remove one face-up monster on the field from play. You cannot use this effect if you have attacked with this card.
    --if your attack successfully destroys a monster, you can attack again. The second attack can only target a monster.

Envoy of the Lost Era
    Monster (Dragon / Dark / Lv 8)
    2000 ATK / 3000 DEF
    --you can remove up to 5 cards in your GY from play. For each card removed from play, your opponent takes 300 LP of damage.
    --you can remove up to 5 cards in your opponent's GY from play.

Envoy's Defender
    Monster (Angel / Light / Lv 1)
    0 ATK / 0 DEF
    When an effect would destroy a card with "Envoy" in its name, you can send this card from your hand to the GY to negate the effect of that card and destroy it.
    You can send this card from the field to the GY to draw one card with "Envoy" in its name from your Deck.

Envoy's Pawn
    Monster (Warrior / Dark / Lv 2)
    1000 ATK / 1000 DEF
    When this card is sent from the field to the GY, you can special summon one card with "Envoy" in its name from your deck or GY, other than "Envoy's Pawn", to the field.
    Note: by my understanding of special summon rules, this could special summon an Envoy of the Lost/New Era from the GY if it had already been properly summoned

Envoy's Sacrifice
    Spell Card
    Effect: Remove 1 card in your GY from play. Select up to 5 of your cards that are removed from play and return them to your GY.

Pretty straightforward. Combines temporarily disabling your opponent with strong recon, balanced out by the fact that it's not so good if you want to keep secrets, too. (Unless you play something after the fact, but even then, that's kind of a dead giveaway.
    Great creavitiy everyone.

16. - Top - End - #16

Bandit's Pocketwatch (Trap)
    This card can only be activated during your opponent's turn. Pay 500 life points and skip the current phase of their turn (Draw, Standby, Main 1, Battle, Main 2, End).
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2019-03-18 at 08:16 PM.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

DrowGuy

A classic but goodie

Homer Simpson
    Level 4
    Attribute: Earth
    Type: Human
    Attack/Defense: 1900/950
    Description: He's a human from Springfield who gets into wacky hijinks. His favourite catch-phrase is Woo-hoo and D'oh.

18. - Top - End - #18

Done, and thanks.
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

DrowGuy

I have an idea. We should all make decks as well using our original and existing cards to make our decks.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

I don't know its name, but there's some online dueling game where you can play using standard rules. But it also has a setting where you can play using custom-made cards. From what I've heard, a lot of them are garbage, auto-win horrors, but it'd allow one to build a deck and play using cards like these.

Duel Links? Eh, I heard about it on dzeef's Youtube channel.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

I don't know its name, but there's some online dueling game where you can play using standard rules. But it also has a setting where you can play using custom-made cards. From what I've heard, a lot of them are garbage, auto-win horrors, but it'd allow one to build a deck and play using cards like these.

Duel Links? Eh, I heard about it on dzeef's Youtube channel.
    Dueling Book.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Bandit's Pocketwatch (Trap)
    This card can only be activated during your opponent's turn. Pay 500 life points and skip the current phase of their turn (Draw, Standby, Main 1, Battle, Main 2, End).
    The more I think about this, the more I like it. Even if it got destroyed, you could chain it to make them skip the rest of their phase. (E.g., they Mystical Space Typhoon it during Main 1, and you chain it to make them skip the rest of Main 1.)

I like how this includes the power of Drop Off (almost the same as skip Draw phase) but with added versatility, for a small LP cost.
    Actually, it's like a number of traps together, in a sense. Wabaku almost negates the Battle phase.

I wonder what neat tricks could be done by negating a Standby or End phase of someone's.

Clone Machine
    Spell
    When you activate this spell card, target 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. This creates a Clone Token on your side of the field with the same Type, Level, ATK, and DEF of the targeted monster. As long as the targeted monster is on the field, if it is an Effect monster, the token also has the same effect.

It probably need some You cannot special summon. Or You cannot Normal summon. restriction to be added to it, for the turn it is used. Or should probably have some cost.

The token is named Clone Token, though, so effects based on names wouldn't carry over well. And any effects that activate in the graveyard wouldn't work because it wouldn't hit the graveyard.
    I could see dropping the cost and just "no normal summoning" on the same sound if it didn't copy the effect as well.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2019-03-19 at 10:57 AM.

23. - Top - End - #23

Battle Chant
    Equip Card
    The equipped monster has an additional 500 ATK for every face-up defense position monster on your side of the field.

Four words: "Lend me your power!"

Lets you buff one monster, to a very strong degree (up to +2000 ATK: enough to make Celtic Guardian overwhelm Blue-Eyes White Dragon), with the trade-off of basically limiting your offensive potential to that one monster and being relatively easy to dismantle despite the boost (MST the chant, or pick off the defenders until the buffed monster is weak enough to deal with, or perform a board wipe with the likes of Dark Hole, or force the buffed monster into Defense mode and deal with it that way, or...).

Also lends itself to hilarity if your defenders are sufficiently weak otherwise (imagine hearing the chant coming from a bunch of Kuriboh or Scapegoats... the latter of which is a pretty viable strategy, since you get four at once) and/or if you imagine this being an example of the power of rock (what's the difference between a Celtic Guardian being annihilated by a Blue-Eyes and a Celtic Guardian triumphing against it? A bitchin' soundtrack!).

-----

Also, could I suggest we follow in the footsteps of the Magic threads and offer each other prompts for future cards?
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2019-03-19 at 01:31 PM.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

[+]

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Battle Chant
    Equip Card
    The equipped monster has an additional 500 ATK for every face-up defense position monster on your side of the field.
    I don't think this one would see play. It's a bit hard to get a lot of monsters in faceup defense position all at once. Even then having 5 monsters in attack mode usually has a greater damage potential than 2000 more attack points on one monster. Basically the setup does not measure up to the payoff. Spot removal is also a problem. You bring up how you can run over Blue Eyes, but Blue-Eyes alternative just runs it over. As does any Kaiju. It's very flashy and flavorful. Would make a great anime card, but it isn't very good compared to what's out there.

----
    Wightvirus
    [Zombie/Effect/Link] (Up/Left)
    1+ Level 1 Zombie Monster
    If a monster this card points to is sent to the GY, banish it instead. Then you may send 1 zombie monster from your deck to the GY.
    If this monster is targeted for an attack, you may sacrifice it to negate the attack and end the current battle phase
    300 Atk Link 1
    Last edited by Beelzebub1111; 2019-03-19 at 03:01 PM.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

DrowGuy

Ok, a Magic card and a "Simpson" monster card.

Metallic Donut
    Spell Card
    This card can only be activated when Homer Simpson is on your side of the field. Tribute Homer Simpson to special summon Robo-Homer from your hand or deck.

Robo-Homer
    Level 8
    Attribute: Earth
    Type: Machine
    Attack/Defense: 3000/2500
    Effect: When this card attack higher than your opponent defense, inflict the battle damage difference from your opponent life points.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2019-03-19 at 07:58 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Orc in the Playground

Not familiar with the game, but could someone make cards based on the following names:

Brooklyn Rage
    A Giant Rock
    Super Special Awesome
    Attention Duelists! My Hair is...
    My Voice Gives Me Super Strength
    Dragon Obsession

Hopefully someone gets the reference.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Troll in the Playground

DrowGuy

D'oh!
    Trap Card
    Effect: When a monster destroy on your side of the field, All of your Opponent monsters, spell cards (including field spell card) Trap cards are sent to the graveyard. In addition your opponent must discard all cards in his/her hand and sent in the graveyard.

28. - Top - End - #28

Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Hat View Post
    Not familiar with the game, but could someone make cards based on the following names:

Brooklyn Rage
    A Giant Rock
    Super Special Awesome
    My Voice Gives Me Super Strength
    Dragon Obsession

Hopefully someone gets the reference.
    I do. :)

Brooklyn Rage!
    Trap
    Choose a monster. It has 1000 extra DEF until your next end phase.

A Giant Rock (Earth)
    Monster
    Level 5
    Rock
    Holy crap! Another giant rock!
    ATK 0/DEF 3000

Super Special Awesome
    Equip
    The equipped monster has 500 extra DEF, and your opponent can't attack any other monster you control.

Spell
    Draw a card and put it in the field immediately.

My Voice Gives Me Super Strength!
    Equip
    The equipped monster has 500 additional attack.

Dragon Obsession
    Spell (Continuous)
    Every time a Dragon is summoned, gain 500 life points.

Spoiler: Bonus!
    Show

Screw The Rules, I Have Money!
    Spell
    Give your opponent a dollar amount equal to their current life points. Win the duel.

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

[+]

29. - Top - End - #29

Spoiler: Bonus!
    Show

Screw The Rules, I Have Money!
    Spell
    Give your opponent a dollar amount equal to their current life points. Win the duel.

I would be perfectly fine losing to this card.
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

30. - Top - End - #30

I would be perfectly fine losing to this card.
    Especially since it'd probably be tournament illegal, for obvious reasons, so you'd only ever see it in casual play. Thus...

"Okay, I just met you, I'm losing and you have five thousand life points, how about you take these and say I won?"

Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

[+]