Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 76
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Free Hugs
    Spell Card
    Effect: Ask your opponent if he/she wants a hug. If he/she accepts the hug both you and your opponent gains life points the numbers of cards that you and opponent hand x 100. If he/she refuses to hug both you and your opponent take damages the numbers of card that you and your opponent hand x 100.

  2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Free Hugs
    Spell Card
    Effect: Ask your opponent if he/she wants a hug. If he/she accepts the hug both you and your opponent gains life points the numbers of cards that you and opponent hand x 100. If he/she refuses to hug both you and your opponent take damages the numbers of card that you and your opponent hand x 100.
    The fact that there's a downside to refusing the card (even if effecting you as well) probably means this would be banned for potential creep factor.

    That said, I like it how it is in the vein same as the (forget the exact name) but Yugi-Joey Friendship card, where you can do something like shake hands to end the duel in a tie. (And I heard that the official tournament ruling is that you do not have to actually shake hands, but can accept the concept of a handshake, to get the effect, for players who want to avoid touch.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post

    Screw The Rules, I Have Money!
    Spell
    Give your opponent a dollar amount equal to their current life points. Win the duel.
    I also like "Screw the Rules. I have money" for the same reason. It seems a similar vein. I do wonder, though, for big tournaments, how much $8000 differs from the long-term value of getting a high rank.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2019-03-20 at 08:06 AM.

  3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JeenLeen View Post
    The fact that there's a downside to refusing the card (even if effecting you as well) probably means this would be banned for potential creep factor.

    That said, I like it how it is in the vein same as the (forget the exact name) but Yugi-Joey Friendship card, where you can do something like shake hands to end the duel in a tie. (And I heard that the official tournament ruling is that you do not have to actually shake hands, but can accept the concept of a handshake, to get the effect, for players who want to avoid touch.)



    I also like "Screw the Rules. I have money" for the same reason. It seems a similar vein. I do wonder, though, for big tournaments, how much $8000 differs from the long-term value of getting a high rank.
    What do you mean by creep factor?

  4. - Top - End - #34
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ironsmith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    US
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    "Hug me or else. Wehehe..."

    It's worth noting also that the Yugi-Joey card (and an accompanying card that forces a player to accept the handshake) has spawned at least one instance of a player winning a duel by playing both in tandem and then sticking his hand down his pants. (That's probably also why "you don't have to physically accept the handshake" was added in the errata, too.)
    Last edited by Ironsmith; 2019-03-20 at 01:20 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    "Hug me or else. Wehehe..."
    Ok I guess I understand it now.

  6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Some cards to really screw with the rules. (Well, maybe not that much.)


    Procrastination
    Spell Card (Continous)
    While this card is on the field, neither player may take any actions during Main Phase 1. If this card is played during Main Phase I, the player instantly goes into their Battle Phase or End Phase (player's choice).
    I think, by the rules, Main Phase I always occurs even if you do nothing, hence the wording.

    Hasty Decision
    Spell Card (Continuous)
    While this card is on the field, both players must skip their Main Phase II.

    Wabaku Resurgent
    Trap Card
    The Battle Phase is skipped this turn. If this card is activated during a Battle Phase, the Battle Phase instantly ends after the current battle's resolution and any damage that would be dealt to monsters or players is reduced to 0.
    Meant do what Wabaku does and end the Battle Phase, or not let one occur this round. Not sure on the technical wording.

    Turn Skip
    Spell Card
    This card can only be activated as the first action during Main Phase I. The player's turn goes directly to the End Phase. During their opponent's next turn, only the Draw and End Phase occur.
    So effectively skip your own turn and make your opponent skip theirs, except you still draw cards. Possibly good if you have timers going on. Maybe too powerful since it helps you go through your deck 'quicker', in a sense, but it also helps your foe similarly. I could see putting a cost on it.

    And another thing to mess up some builds

    Graveyard Maintenance
    Trap Card (Continuous)
    While this card is on the field, cards in the GY cannot be removed from play. If an effect would require a card to be removed from play, that effect is negated.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2019-03-20 at 02:09 PM.

  7. - Top - End - #37
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    I do. :)
    Yay! Someone gets my references! Now someone try these ones out:

    Muffin Button
    I can see the future!
    Kaio-What?
    Space Duck
    Super Kami Guru
    Patty Cake Champion
    I drink people
    Trucker Hat
    Little Green

  8. - Top - End - #38
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ironsmith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    US
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Hat View Post
    Yay! Someone gets my references! Now someone try these ones out:

    Muffin Button
    I can see the future!
    Kaio-What?
    Space Duck
    Super Kami Guru
    Patty Cake Champion
    I drink people
    Trucker Hat
    Little Green
    Muffin Button
    Trap
    When a monster you control is targeted by another trap card, negate that trap and gain 200 life points.

    I Can See The Fyu-ture!
    Spell
    Draw the top card on your opponent's deck and play it. If the card drawn is a monster, return this card to your hand.

    Kaio-What?
    Equip
    Choose one:
    -The equipped monster has 1000 extra ATK, but is switched to defense mode at the end of your battle phase.
    -The equipped monster has 2000 extra ATK, but is sent to the graveyard at the end of your battle phase.

    Space Duck (Wind)
    Level 2 Monster (Effect)
    Beast
    During your opponent's battle phase, you may sacrifice this monster to prevent any battle damage.
    ATK 600/DEF 800

    Super Kami Guru (Water)
    Level 3 Monster (Effect)
    Spellcaster
    Warriors and Beast Warriors you control have 300 extra ATK.
    ATK 900/DEF 900

    Patty Cake Champion
    Equip
    All monsters your opponent controls must attack the equipped monster.

    I Drink People
    Equip
    Equipped creature gains 300 ATK every time it destroys a monster as a result of battle.

    Trucker Hat
    Equip
    When the equipped creature would be sent to the graveyard, send Trucker Hat to the graveyard instead and raise the equipped monster's ATK by 600 points.

    Little Green (Water)
    Level 1 Monster (Effect)
    FLIP: Return a monster from the graveyard to the field.
    ATK 350/DEF 200

    Spoiler: Bonus
    Show


    Have A Biscuit!
    Trap (Continuous)
    When you destroy a monster as a result of battle, toss a dog treat at your opponent's graveyard. If the whole treat lands on the top card, banish that card.

    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

    Want some rye? 'Course ya do!


    Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

    [+]

  9. - Top - End - #39
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crisis21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    What does everyone think about the following special subtype?


    Ship Subtype: This monster cannot be set. It can only be summoned or special summoned in face-up Attack or Defense position. When this monster is summoned, it may be placed on top of a non-ship monster whose level is equal to or less than this monster.
    If at any time there are no monsters under this card, it is immediately switched to Defense position.
    When this monster is destroyed, then any monsters underneath it are immediately summoned to the field in face-up Defense position. If there is no room for all of these monsters to be summoned, then any extra monsters are sent to the graveyard.
    Monsters underneath Ship monsters cannot be targeted by cards.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

  10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    I got one more and this one isn't an internet fan series:

    Captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal

  11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    What does everyone think about the following special subtype?


    Ship Subtype: This monster cannot be set. It can only be summoned or special summoned in face-up Attack or Defense position. When this monster is summoned, it may be placed on top of a non-ship monster whose level is equal to or less than this monster.
    If at any time there are no monsters under this card, it is immediately switched to Defense position.
    When this monster is destroyed, then any monsters underneath it are immediately summoned to the field in face-up Defense position. If there is no room for all of these monsters to be summoned, then any extra monsters are sent to the graveyard.
    Monsters underneath Ship monsters cannot be targeted by cards.
    Nice. I like it.

  12. - Top - End - #42
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crisis21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Hat View Post
    I got one more and this one isn't an internet fan series:

    Captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal

    Captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal

    1 Star - Earth
    Beast
    ATT 100
    DEF 100
    During each of your draw phases, you may remove a card in your graveyard from play. If you do, gain 300 life points.
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2019-03-20 at 09:20 PM.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

  13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Io, The King Of Dragons
    Level 12
    Attribute: Light
    Type: Dragon
    Attack/Defense: 10000/10000
    Effect: This card can also be summoned by removing 10 Dragon type monster from the graveyard. This card also have the attribute of Dark, Fire, Water, Wind and Earth and you can change his attribute at anytime. This card is unnaffected by opponent Spell, Trap and Effect Monster Cards.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 2019-03-20 at 09:39 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #44
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crisis21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Io, The King Of Dragons
    Level 12
    Attribute: Light
    Type: Dragon
    Attack/Defense: 10000/10000
    Effect: This card can also be summoned by removing 10 Dragon type monster from the graveyard. This card also have the attribute of Dark, Fire, Water, Wind and Earth and you can change his attribute at anytime. This card is unnaffected by opponent Spell, Trap and Effect Monster Cards.

    Fun fact: The strongest monsters currently allowed in normal play have 5000 ATT/5000 DEF.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

  15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Fun fact: The strongest monsters currently allowed in normal play have 5000 ATT/5000 DEF.
    I know that. There was also one monster that have 10000 Attack Power. I forgot what the name of the card.

  16. - Top - End - #46
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ironsmith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    US
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I know that. There was also one monster that have 10000 Attack Power. I forgot what the name of the card.
    The point is, this is crazy OP.
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

    Want some rye? 'Course ya do!


    Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

    [+]

  17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    The point is, this is crazy OP.
    So is Exodia.

  18. - Top - End - #48
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ironsmith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    US
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    So is Exodia.
    That's a matter of perspective. He's an instant win (literally) under a very select set of circumstances, which you have to build your deck around and wherein you're screwed if your major tactic doesn't work (because Exodia's components are pathetic). Contrast this with Io or Bahamut, who require dragons to be summoned, which are much more generalized and individually useful (and only practically guarantee a win, as opposed to explicitly doing so).

    It's just... it's not gonna be any fun to fight, man.
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

    Want some rye? 'Course ya do!


    Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

    [+]

  19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironsmith View Post
    That's a matter of perspective. He's an instant win (literally) under a very select set of circumstances, which you have to build your deck around and wherein you're screwed if your major tactic doesn't work (because Exodia's components are pathetic). Contrast this with Io or Bahamut, who require dragons to be summoned, which are much more generalized and individually useful (and only practically guarantee a win, as opposed to explicitly doing so).

    It's just... it's not gonna be any fun to fight, man.
    Ok I'll nerfed the cards a bit to be fair for everybody.

  20. - Top - End - #50
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crisis21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I know that. There was also one monster that have 10000 Attack Power. I forgot what the name of the card.
    I looked it up, and there are two monsters with ATT over 5000, but they're both meant as 'boss' monsters to be used in 'boss' decks for special 3 versus 1 duels.

    Spoiler: Here they are.
    Show



    Those two were the #1 and #2 on a top ten list of most powerful YuGiOh monsters by Attack power (ties broken by Defense power, last updated Jan 9 this year). Numbers 3-6 all had 5000/5000 and only #10 had less than 5000 Attack.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

  21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Got some more if anyone is willing to take a crack at these:

    Mr. Plinkett
    Pizza Rolls
    OHMYGOD! What's wrong with your FACE?!?!?!
    The Most Disappointing Thing Since My Son
    My Favorite Subject of All: MURDER!
    Last edited by Magic_Hat; 2019-03-21 at 03:26 AM.

  22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    I looked it up, and there are two monsters with ATT over 5000, but they're both meant as 'boss' monsters to be used in 'boss' decks for special 3 versus 1 duels.

    Spoiler: Here they are.
    Show



    Those two were the #1 and #2 on a top ten list of most powerful YuGiOh monsters by Attack power (ties broken by Defense power, last updated Jan 9 this year). Numbers 3-6 all had 5000/5000 and only #10 had less than 5000 Attack.
    I just discovered that there's a monster far beyond with a monster that have 100000: Number iC10000: Numerionus Numeronia. I'm not joking!

  23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Beelzebub1111's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Io, The King Of Dragons
    Level 12
    Attribute: Light
    Type: Dragon
    Attack/Defense: 10000/10000
    Effect: This card can also be summoned by removing 10 Dragon type monster from the graveyard. This card also have the attribute of Dark, Fire, Water, Wind and Earth and you can change his attribute at anytime. This card is unnaffected by opponent Spell, Trap and Effect Monster Cards.
    Instant Kaiju'd

  24. - Top - End - #54
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crisis21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I just discovered that there's a monster far beyond with a monster that have 100000: Number iC10000: Numerionus Numeronia. I'm not joking!
    Read the flavor text on those cards I spoilered. They're based on what you just mentioned. These are actual physical cards printed, but the ones they are based on were only in the anime.

    Here you can check out the full contents and rules of the Boss Duel set.
    Last edited by Crisis21; 2019-03-21 at 08:48 AM.
    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

  25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21 View Post
    Read the flavor text on those cards I spoilered. They're based on what you just mentioned. These are actual physical cards printed, but the ones they are based on were only in the anime.

    Here you can check out the full contents and rules of the Boss Duel set.
    I already read your spoiler text.

  26. - Top - End - #56
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Ironsmith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    US
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Magic Scrub Squad (Light)
    2-Star Monster (Effect)
    Machine
    FLIP: Destroy one face-down magic or trap card, negating its effect.
    While this card is face-up on the field, Spellcaster, Fairy, Fiend, Aqua, Pyro, Thunder, and Psychic monsters have 0 ATK.
    ATK 250/DEF 450
    Who're you? ...Don't matter.

    Want some rye? 'Course ya do!


    Here's to us.
    Who's like us?
    Damn few,
    and they're aaall dead.

    [+]

  27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DrowGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2015

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Pun-Pun
    Level 3
    Attribute: Earth
    Attack/Defense: 1000/1000
    Type: Psychic
    Description: This kobold psychic wish that he wants to be well-known that everybody will remember his name.

    You all think that I was going to make this card overpower huh?

  28. - Top - End - #58
    Orc in the Playground
    Join Date
    Aug 2018

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Hat View Post
    Mr. Plinkett
    Pizza Rolls
    OHMYGOD! What's wrong with your FACE?!?!?!
    The Most Disappointing Thing Since My Son
    My Favorite Subject of All: MURDER!
    No takers?

  29. - Top - End - #59
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crisis21's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    I have a few requests for Clue fans:

    Monsters:
    Mr. Boddy
    Colonel Mustard
    Mr. Green
    Miss Scarlet
    Mrs. White
    Professor Plum
    Mrs. Peacock


    Equip Magic Cards:
    Revolver
    Candlestick
    Rope
    Wrench
    Lead Pipe
    Knife


    Field Magic Cards:
    Boddy Mansion

    Traps:
    Clue
    Secret Passage
    Accusation!
    Envelope
    Intrigue
    Clock
    Snoop
    Motives Galore


    Spoiler: For the Advanced Class
    Show

    Monsters (additional suspects from various versions):
    Miss Peach
    Sergeant Gray
    Monsieur Brunette
    Madame Rose
    Dr. Orchid


    Equip Magic Cards (expanded, replacement, and alternate weapons from various versions):
    Dumbell
    Pistol
    Dagger
    Poison
    Bat
    Axe
    Trophy
    Horseshoe


    Field Magic Cards (aka various rooms from multiple game versions):
    Ballroom
    Billiard Room
    Conservatory
    Dining Room
    Hall
    Kitchen
    Library
    Lounge
    Study
    Cellar
    Observatory
    Pool
    Guest House
    Spa
    Theatre
    Living Room
    Patio
    Fountain
    Courtyard
    Gazebo
    Carriage House
    Studio
    Trophy Room
    Drawing Room
    Studio

    Wind & Sound Elemental Eric Greenhilt avatar by Akrim.elf
    Bodyguard in Lix's Harem
    Ninja-Pirate of BvS's Privateer village! Come and join me!
    My Extended Signature
    My Pokemon!

  30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground
     
    BardGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Let's Make A Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Pun-Pun
    Level 3
    Attribute: Earth
    Attack/Defense: 1000/1000
    Type: Psychic
    Description: This kobold psychic wish that he wants to be well-known that everybody will remember his name.

    You all think that I was going to make this card overpower huh?
    A joke card, but perhaps not in the way anticipated.


    True Pun-Pun
    Level 10
    Attack/Defense 10000/10000
    Type: Psychic
    Effect: This monster can only be special summoned by sending 1 Pun-Pun from your field to the Graveyard. This card cannot be targeted or effected by Spell or Trap cards. If it is targeted or effected by an Effect Monster's effect or attack, the owner can choose to negate and/or destroy that card. If this card declares an attack, the owner loses the duel.
    Once per turn, you can choose one of the following effects and, if you do so, flip a coin. On a heads, the effect occurs; on a tails, the effect is negated and this card is removed from play:
    --select one monster on the field other than True Pun-Pun and remove it from play. Then, choose another monster in the field or in either player's GY and place it on the location of the monster just banished.
    --send all Spell and Trap cards on the field to the respective player's hand
    --send all monsters, except True Pun-Pun, on the field to the respective player's hand
    --gain 2000 LP

    If you draw the DM's attention to your power, he bans your character.

    EDIT: possible cheese: it might work to, if you flip tails and would destroy yourself, to use your other effect to negate your own effect, thereby not removing yourself from play. But I'm not sure on the timing.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2019-03-22 at 11:57 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •