New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Dark Tales IC

1. - Top - End - #601
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Dark Tales IC

Blognaa is gonna look around to see if anyone reacted to Fenix revealing the group as guards.
    I dunno spot? (1d20)[13] +1

"Big Tree"? Uh, I'll guess that means those shinies are worth more to agth than drunk dwarf dude? If honor is involved Blognaa say he brought it on himself. Buuuuuuuuut dwarf can't fight or choose words...fight happens, we might wanna break it up.
    I will see your Peasant Railgun and raise you a Kobold Particle Accelerator.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Bugbear in the Playground

ha..was trying to figure out why blognaa said big tree ..bigotry i get it now ..

" 2......3...and i wont kill them i like my business here" with a roar agth grabs a rolling pin from his apron and moves toward the group of nobles and guards while growing to double his size!
    ( uhh unless you feel the need to hop in the next couple of mins are spent with him bashing people over the head for non-lethal damage as a LARGE sized creature ..the guards are all actually inexperienced and quickly lose the will to fight)

MEANWHILE when fenix mentioned being deputized Gorwin noticed that a few of the seeder looking guards and merchants who were toward the front door ( easy in easy out) give the trio a hard look over and mutter to each other before slipping out the door in the crowd.

blognaa, ..is more intrested in the fight than actually looking around but does manage to snag a bite of ham that comes flying by when the fight gets close to one of the tables! yay for food!

once the commotion is died down obviously a couple of guards come through the door! ( damn guards never on time when you need them)
    " STOP ALL THIS RACKET BY ORDER OF THE GUARD!" yells a tall guard in the center of the group..

3. - Top - End - #603

DruidGuy

If gorwin mentions the shady guys, fenix suggests moving to follow

4. - Top - End - #604
    Troll in the Playground

Gorwin leans forward to the others I believe those gentlemen leaving didn't like to hear we were working with the guards

He makes no effort to get up

If gorwin mentions the shady guys, fenix suggests moving to follow

Really? I haven't eaten all day you know

5. - Top - End - #605

DruidGuy

very well. I suppose we'll meet them soon enough

He makes mental note of any insignias/distinguishing features, to ask agth later who they are
    Last edited by DwarvenWarCorgi; 2019-11-18 at 03:36 PM.

6. - Top - End - #606
    Troll in the Playground

When the guards show up Gorwin will ignore them

7. - Top - End - #607

OOC : holy crap im sorry its taking me so long to reply..got to love the holiday season -.- .my replies will most likely be fairly slow until February when the holiday craze has slowed down so bear me ( unless you dont want to wait on me then i understand and thanks for putting up with me!) anyways

Agth puts up his rolling pin " hello Farith, fancy seeing you around here again" he says with a sheepish smile, its quite obvious to everyone around that this is a fairly frequent occurence..

Farith sighs" Agth..didnt we just have this talk last month..and the month before? I dont know why they dont just put you in jail for disorderly conduct..you know the drill though hands up and i need some witnesses to attest to your..innocence..." Farith takes this moment to look around and see if anyone volunteers
    Spoiler: if no one does
    Show
    he picks a few random people he sees around the area including 2 of the men that looked like guards for the nobles

Agth" make sure to bring food to these folks over here and their room is already paid for! i might be all night again" he shouts toward the kitchen and a muffled " yes yes you oaf" is heard from the back

the parties food arrives a few more moments later! i assume yall enjoy your meal as new patrons enter and find room as the place is quickly cleaned up. then..retire? go out? i have no idea at this moment ..but i would like..a spot check!
    Spoiler: DC 15 spot
    Show
    as the group enjoys their meal they notice one of the "new" patrons seems to be keeping a close eye on the trio's table and he mutters something once
    Spoiler: listen dc 20 ( and a dc 20 spell craft)
    Show
    the words he seems to mutter sound like track and trace my foes! ( i have no idea if there is a spell for this but its pretty much a tracking spell that targets the party) <--thats the spell craft part

8. - Top - End - #608

DruidGuy

(1d20)[17]-1 spot
    (1d20)[5]-1 listen
    (1d20)[16] +7 spellcraft

well, seems someones watching us, any idea what hes saying?
    Last edited by DwarvenWarCorgi; 2019-12-07 at 11:10 AM.

9. - Top - End - #609
    Troll in the Playground

Gorwin decides they've drawn enough attention to themselves and keeps stum

Spot
    (1d20)[1] +9

Listen
    (1d20)[18] +7

Spellcraft
    (1d20)[7] +11

10. - Top - End - #610
    Troll in the Playground

No

He takes another drink

Can we not create a scene about it though? I have had way too much drama since I last tranced somewhere comfortable

11. - Top - End - #611

DruidGuy

the haunted keep was extra drama. Everything else has been normal drama. It's like my mentor always said: the fires of purity char the chosen many times, culling the weak as forest fires clear brush so strong trees may grow in unchoked soil. Only when they have proven their mettle will .........(he goes on)

12. - Top - End - #612

Kobold

Just gonna take the Listen

(1d20+8)[24]

Uhh I think they just used one o them magicks things at us....
    Last edited by ClericalTank; 2019-12-09 at 09:08 PM.

13. - Top - End - #613
    Troll in the Playground

Really? Let's ensure he wasted his spell by doing nothing noteworthy

14. - Top - End - #614

Kobold

Blognaa shrugs as he takes another sip of water and several bites of ham.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Troll in the Playground

Unless anything happens, Gorwin will go to bed

16. - Top - End - #616

I like how it decided to stop telling me yall posted lol
    Spoiler: forgot a thing
    Show

(3d20)[10][2][20](32) +2

After a bit of food and excitement the trio retires to the rooms provided and wake up ( correct me if you want a different time) bright and early the next day!

They head downstairs and notice that the main room is still pretty busy even this early but st least there does not seem to be any more troubles!

" breakfast for 3 coming up!" Arg tells them upon seeing them at the stairs
    Last edited by finaldooms; 2019-12-25 at 10:08 AM.

17. - Top - End - #617

DruidGuy

thank you, agth. I trust you didnt have too much troubles with the real guard.
    Fenix then attempts to describe the caster from last night, to see if agthknows him/who hes affiliated with Int(?)(1d20+2)[17]

OOC, happy holidays everyone. May update spells prepared, will get them up in the ooc today at some point.

18. - Top - End - #618
    Troll in the Playground

Gorwiin will take his trance and go pet whatever cats or dogs are hanging around before breakfast

So. Head back to the Guild and see if it hasn't burnt down and if not then walk around until we find trouble or trouble finds us?

19. - Top - End - #619

Kobold

Blognaa goes to polish his gear after thanking agth for the meal. It takes him roughly a half hour before he's all set for the day.

20. - Top - End - #620

DruidGuy

Fenix snaps out of a too long daydream.
    (Replying to re-sub)