The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 376
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    "Oh sure, now it doesn't work," Shyar muttered, sliding behind the doorframe and blowing on the lever a few times in a effort to unstick it before trying again.

    ((Two swifts to recover, move back up the CT.
    Try to hose them again.
    Attack - (1d20+4)[15] +6 FP))
    Last edited by RandomLunatic; 2019-05-20 at 10:26 PM.
    I am not crazy! I prefer "reality impaired".

  2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Shyar managed to unstick the firing lever and coats the room in white again. The two behind the fridge are spared the brunt of the attack, as is the one peeking around the doorframe.

    Spoiler
    Show
    zavi to go
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  3. - Top - End - #153
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Zavi advances quickly in the wake of Shyar's shot - trying to position herself between the three remaining foes.

    Spoiler: If she can find a point where all 3 targets are within a 6 square cone and line-of-sight
    Show

    Zavi raises her right hand, all three fingers curved back against the palm, thumb over the top of them like a latch. The grin breaks moments before she releases the fingers, flicking them outwards... and, as the fingers flick upright, firing off a wide blast of telekinetic energy.

    "UTF - Force Slam" - (1d20+19)[24]
    Spending a Force Point to increase the damage to 6d6 per target. Full damage and knocked prone if Zavi beats their Fort defence, half damage and not knocked prone if she does not.
    "Damage" - (6d6)[18]


    Spoiler: If she can't
    Show

    Zavi moves into a position where she can see the two hiding behind the fridge, and mimes a punch. It clearly couldn't land a hit from this distance... but the Move Object she'd activated at the same time could. Hopefully it'd hit near-fridge-goon into far-fridge-goon...

    "UTF - Move Object" - (1d20+19)[33]
    "Damage for results up to 24" - (4d6)[8]
    "Extra damage for 25+" - (2d6)[7]
    "Extra damage for 30+" - (2d6)[7]
    "Extra damage for 35+" - (2d6)[9]

    The UTF check needs to beat the nearer goon's Will and the further goon's Reflex to get the double hit she's aiming for.
    Last edited by whoiam; 2019-05-22 at 02:52 AM.

  4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Zoccom:

    The two goons behind the fridge are taken out by the force of Zavi’s attack, with a sickening crunching sound. The two remaining back away open fire, spraying blaster bolts into the back room through the open door.

    Spoiler
    Show
    area vs Zavi
    (1d20)[12]
    (3d8)[13]

    (1d20)[17]
    (3d8)[15]


    The remaining door opens and you see Felton standing there, can’t see either of the others. He ducks behind the open door for whatever cover it can provide and fires off a single shot at Shyar, a frown of concentration on his face.

    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+9)[21]
    (3d8+5)[12]
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2019-05-22 at 07:45 PM.
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  5. - Top - End - #155
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    With Zavi in the way, Shyar tossed the hose and went after one of the goons instead.

    ((Swift: Drop the hose.
    Move: Right up to the goon that got caught in the open last turn.
    Standard: Attack him while fighting defensively.
    Attack - (1d20+10)[14]
    Damage - (1d10+11)[21]))
    I am not crazy! I prefer "reality impaired".

  6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Coruscant:
    Gial is eventually able to gain clearance to the communication servers, but as he starts attempting to locate the trace program, commands start executing without his input, someone is counter slicing!

    Spoiler
    Show
    these will be skill tests vs the Coruscant communications grid internal slicer. You are attempting to improve your own access while the opponent is attempting to restrict it. If you get locked out, they will have a fix on your location. Or you can cut the hard line now.
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Defined on all R
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    "Go to the owner and pay for our room," Gial said to Kikari, tossing her a credstick, "we're leaving as soon as I'm done...one way or the other. Try to cover our tracks, if you can."

    The hotel was purposefully choses to be as low-surveillance as possible, but if they became so inconsequential that their description - indeed, the very fact that they had been there - wouldn't occur to the owner in case of a questioning, well, even better.

    After that, he focused entirely on the task at hand. Well, then. Let's see how good you are.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I assume these opposed rolls don't benefit from Master Slicer (roll twice take best on Improve Access). (1d20+22)[38].

    Also, if it matters, I can Issue Routine Commands as a swift action instead of a standard action.
    To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
    To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

    Might suffer occasional hiccups in posting rate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

  8. - Top - End - #158
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Hazuki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Kikari caught the credstick and nodded before heading off to see the owner. She wasn't sure quite what she could do to cover their tracks, but she was inconspicuous enough herself.

  9. - Top - End - #159
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Spoiler
    Show
    So Zavi takes 14 damage from the 2 attacks.


    Zavi advances up to the doorway (standing just to one side of it) and peers through. She's running low on Force Powers at this point, but on the plus side, she's running out of targets about as quickly. Should still have enough left to take out these two.

    Spoiler: If she can catch these two within the Force Slam cone
    Show

    Zavi has Disciplined strike, so she can smack the two of them even if there are non-combatants in the way (without hurting anyone but her targets).

    As before, she'll pay the force point to up it's damage to 6d6.
    "UTF - Force Slam" - (1d20+19)[23]
    "Force Slam Damage" - (6d6)[3][2][6][1][2][1](15)


    Spoiler: If they're too far apart
    Show

    In this case, Zavi picks one at random and breaks out her Force Whirlwind.
    "UTF - Force Whirlwind" - (1d20+19)[32] vs target's Fort defence. The target also gets a -5 penalty to Attack and Skill rolls while the power remains active.
    She will do at least (2d6)[5] damage. Add (1d6)[3] if the UTF check is 25+, and another (1d6)[2] if she hits 30+.

  10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Zoccom:

    Shyar chases down the two goons into the showroom, but isn’t able to land a solid blow. The both of them are buffeted by a wave of invisible energy as Zavi continued to stay on the offense but they still have some fight in them. They fall back and behind one of the runways. The room itself has all but cleared out but the goons keep firing.

    Spoiler
    Show

    Area:
    Shyar:(1d20)[4]
    (3d8)[11]
    Zavi: (1d20)[1]
    (3d8)[10]


    Out of the corner of her eye Zavi sees Felton move to Jenos and unstrap the contraption from his back. The door to the storage room remains open.
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Coruscant:

    Through a combination of experience and luck, Gial is able to slice his way into the Coruscant communication mainframes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    this is mostly due to a series of epic bad rolls on my part.
    .

    Now that you’re in and have temporarily locked down the counter slicer’s access, what do you want to do?

    Kikari heads to the front desk in the lobby. There are the usual mix of business beings and tourists here, with bellhops walking to and fro. There is a small line at the front desk for check in/out and for paying for access to the business center (where Gial is).
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Shyar was right on the goons's heels, jumping onto the runway and pressing the attack.

    ((Two swifts to use combat trickery on the same goon I attacked earlier: Deception - (1d20+17)[26]
    Charge - (1d20+15)[26]
    Damage - (2d10+11)[18] plus HP - (1d10)[1] and -1 CT blah blah))
    I am not crazy! I prefer "reality impaired".

  13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Defined on all R
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    With a satisfied grin, Gial proceeded to attempt to locate Anfopor's commlink, taking however care to hide his activity (he was pretty sure they'd look into that, once they regained access).

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Use Computer (1d20+22)[41]. +5 DC to leave no trace.
    To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
    To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

    Might suffer occasional hiccups in posting rate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

  14. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbolic sine View Post
    With a satisfied grin, Gial proceeded to attempt to locate Anfopor's commlink, taking however care to hide his activity (he was pretty sure they'd look into that, once they regained access).

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Use Computer [roll0]. +5 DC to leave no trace.
    Anfopor’s comlink is at the Emperor Hotel, a five star establishment perhaps a 20 minute speeder ride away.
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  15. - Top - End - #165
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Felton reaching for the cryo-gun immediately leapt to the top of Zavi's mental threat rankings - she didn't have Force Shield back yet, and really didn't fancy taking a hit from that unaided...

    So, instead, she'd head for the cover of the refrigerator (just because it hadn't saved the goons from her wouldn't stop it providing cover against Felton, hopefully...), and strikes out at Felton with one of the few force powers she hasn't used up yet, Force Whirlwind.

    Spoiler
    Show

    "UTF" - (1d20+19)[33] vs Felton's Fort
    Minimum Damage: (2d6)[9]. "25+ on the UTF Check" - (1d6)[3] [roll3]

    This time, Zavi's spending another Force Point to double the penalty to attack/skill rolls while Felton's in the effect - they're not -10, not -5.

    Edit: 15 damage.
    Last edited by whoiam; 2019-05-28 at 09:49 AM.

  16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Zoccom:
    Shyar kicks one goon in the head, dropping him to the ground. The other backs away again, this time towards the front door. He clambers on top of a walkway and is now no longer visible from inside the destroyed office. His expression is one of fear and disbelief as he keeps his finger on the trigger.
    Spoiler
    Show
    area (1d20)[15]
    (3d8)[13]


    Felton grunts In pain as he is buffeted by the Force and lifted off the ground.
    “Help!” he shouts. But the he spies the cryogun, also lifted off the ground. He grabs it and pulls the trigger but misses badly, hitting the ceiling with a blast of pure white.

    “Hey, get back here! Untie me, dammit!” Ray shouts from inside the storage room.

    Jas appears in the doorway, looking back and forth between Zavi and Felton.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2019-05-28 at 09:07 PM.
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Shyar gave chase right on the goon's heels.

    ((Two swifts for combat trickery, Deception - (1d20+17)[37]
    Charge - (1d20+15)[19]
    Damage - (2d10+11)[27] plus HP - (1d10)[9] and -1 CT if trick worked.))
    I am not crazy! I prefer "reality impaired".

  18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Defined on all R
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Hmm.

    Well, he found what he needed, but he managed to lock out the counter-slicer, and it would be such a waste to let such a chance slip...after taking a moment to set up a "You've been hacked!" screen to make it seem like the hacking itself was the goal, he set to try and embed a backdoor in the system - who knows when it could come in handy.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    +5 DC to leave no trace. Not sure if it can be done in a single roll, so here are a few, but obviously Gial will abort if he trips some back-tracing security system or something (whithout being able to stop it in time).
    (1d20+22)[37]
    (1d20+22)[31]
    (1d20+22)[39]
    (1d20+22)[40]
    (1d20+22)[39]
    (1d20+22)[37]
    To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
    To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

    Might suffer occasional hiccups in posting rate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

  19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    It’s a relatively simple task for Gial to set up he back door. The other slicer appears to be still locked out, as there isn’t any attempt to stop him or override his commands.
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  20. - Top - End - #170
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Spoiler: Maintaining the Force Whirlwind
    Show

    "UTF" - (1d20+19)[36] vs Felton's Fort
    "Minimum Damage" - (2d6)[10] "25+ on the UTF Check" - (1d6)[5] "30+ on the UTF Check" - (1d6)[4]


    "Why don't you go back and untie him?" Zavi suggests, switching her attention to Jas. "I mean, Jenos ain't getting up again, no matter how many of you throw yourselves at us. Might as well move on to the reconciliation phase, right? No need to punish Ray for working out which way this'd go before the rest of you..." Zavi was, of course, leaving out any mention of how much of Ray's 'foresight' came from her mental powers. It probably wouldn't have helped for Jas to know about that...

    Spoiler
    Show
    "Persuasion" - (1d20+14)[16] - Getting Jas to stand down and release Ray. Or trying to, anyway.
    Last edited by whoiam; 2019-05-30 at 07:49 PM.

  21. - Top - End - #171
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Hazuki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Kikari goes up to wait in line to check out.

  22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Defined on all R
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Nice. This should do.

    Gial was about to disconnect, then abruptly stopped. On a whim, he pulled out Py Ken's contact information, and decided to locate that number.

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Use Computer (1d20+22)[35]. +5 DC to leave no trace.
    To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
    To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

    Might suffer occasional hiccups in posting rate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

  23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Zoccom:
    The last goon tosses his rifle at the ground in front of Shyar and puts his hands up in the air, withdrawing to the entrance of he showroom.

    “Screw This, you can have him,” he said.

    Back room:
    “Jas get down!” Felton yelled and pulled the lever again. Jas ducks behind the door again and:
    [spoiler]atk: (1d20-1)[9]
    Dmg: (10d6+9)[48]
    Die of death: (1d100)[34]
    The white spray hits the ceiling again.

    Jas then, looking panicked as hell, runs out and puts the muzzle of his blaster pistol against Jenos’ head.

    Coruscant:
    Py Ken is at the Jedi Temple.

    Kikari gets in line. Everything seems pretty normal. Then the attendant in front of her gets a call. And she looks over at the business center. And she says something into the handset before picking up a second handset. It might be time to go.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2019-05-31 at 09:56 PM.
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  24. - Top - End - #174
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DwarfBarbarianGuy

    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    "Dat's da first smart thing ya done today," Shyar said, scooping up the goon's blaster but not aiming it at him. She made beckoning motion. "Stick around. I got a job offer for ya."

    With or without the goon in tow, she turned back towards the office, leaning around the doorframe to see how Zavi was handling the others. She raised an eyebrow, seeing Jas apparently trying to take Jenos hostage. "So much for Mr. Jenos and his mook squad. Now, we've heard da stories about what he was like. An' I know you was followin' orders. So ya can stay loyal to da man dat needed a two ambushes ta kill a pair of smugglers an' still kriffed it up, an' share his fate, or ya can drop ya weapons an' join da winning side. I'm willin' ta put dis whole unpleasantness behind us an' make money. But I ain't got all day, so ya gots ta da count of five. One..."

    ((Move: Pick up gun.
    Move: Move back towards the office door.))
    I am not crazy! I prefer "reality impaired".

  25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Defined on all R
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Alright.

    After casting away his doubt that Py Ken would have somehow followed them and/or gone to Anfopor (who's to say it wasn't all a farce, after all?), Gial terminated the connection and left the room, sending Kikari a message.

    [Done. See you outside.]
    To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
    To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

    Might suffer occasional hiccups in posting rate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

  26. - Top - End - #176
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Planetar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Spoiler: More Force Whirlwind
    Show

    "UTF" - (1d20+19)[27] vs Felton's Fort
    "Min" - (2d6)[10] "25+" - (1d6)[6] "30+" - (1d6)[3]


    "...I mean, by all means, go ahead and shoot him if you want to be sure he'll stay down. We're not being paid to bring him in alive or anything. But don't you think talking to your friend would be more useful? If he keeps spraying refrigerants around at random, this isn't a safe room to be standing in... and frankly, I'm only killing him because he seems determined to shoot me if I don't..."
    Last edited by whoiam; 2019-06-02 at 07:55 AM.

  27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Coruscant:
    Gial and Kikari are able to pay and make it outside without incident. The streets are relatively crowded, and the varied fragrances of multiple street vendors reaches you as soon as you step through the front lobby doors. The capital of the galactic triumvirate hums along.
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

  28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Defined on all R
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    "So, Anfopor's at the Emperor's Hotel." Gial said once he and Kikari were back toghether. "I suppose they'll have a somewhat tight security, so acting like we belong might not be enough to get in. We'll see...well, let's go."
    To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
    To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

    Might suffer occasional hiccups in posting rate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

  29. - Top - End - #179
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Hazuki's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    "Is it a fancy hotel?" Kikari asks. "It is just that I may need to change if it is."

  30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Thundercracker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Singapore

    Default Re: Episode II: The Gathering Storm IC Thread 3

    Zoccom:

    Jas pulls the trigger and ends Jenos. Felton at first looks like he’s going to try and shoot the kid but he just drops the cryogun instead. He’s not looking too good either and probably won’t last much longer in the Force whirlwind.

    Jas puts his hands up.

    “Jenos was nuts, I wanna join up with you guys,” he said.

    “Hey, what’s going on out there! Someone untie me!” Ray said.

    Coruscant:

    You hire a taxi to take you to the emperor hotel (total taxi fare plus business center rental is 45 credits).

    The emperor hotel is in fact a very nice hotel. The platform is high above the cityscape, and the tower stretches up into the sky, one of the tallest in the city sector. The valet opens the door for you, and a greeter wearing a crisp red hotel uniform greets you at the entrance.
    “Welcome to the Emperor Hotel,” he said, tipping his cap and holding the door open for you. The lobby is opulent, with thick carpeting, antique wood show furniture, marble fountains, and glowing chandeliers. It is also massive and high ceilinged. A holodisplay showcasing the various amenities of the hotel cycles through a loop in the center of the lobby. A few well heeled guests wander about or have quiet conversations while staff move about with travel bags on (gold?) plated hoversleds. You know Anfopor was here just 20 minutes ago. You can check the business center, the restaurants, the atrium, the althletic floor, the function rooms, the promenade, or stick around in the lobby to see if he shows.
    Last edited by Thundercracker; 2019-06-04 at 12:46 AM.
    TC for short
    Malcolm Reynolds avatar by Strawberries

    "I like the sense of chaos this game provides. OOC, I like that I cannot know every available avenue, but that I can pursue whatever avenue I so choose. IC, I like that what I am doing has consequences. It's very very real." --Noedig

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •