New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto SoundITP IC 1: A Melancholy Song of Hope To Come

Yuyuyu:
    Her lips quirks up into a wicked little smile
    "To learn the secrets of this world, of course. By building my own spy network. You ninja have such fascinating secret lives. I want to gather information, so that I know what to with it, what secrets to out, what secrets to keep, information is an economy and if you don't spend it well it'll want to be free. I want to be in the room where it happens, the room where it happens and you don't get there waiting for it."
    She sits down folding her arms behind her head.
    "If there is something scandalous I want to hear it. If there is a secret, I want to know what it is and why its secret. If I wasn't a ninja myself and working within the system I'd be every espionage masters worst nightmare: someone who is too curious for their own good.

Thats all really. Nothing glamorous, will probably be in the shadows regardless, let someone like Usagi be the fighter, I'm just here to be the little birdy that tells-or doesn't."

Yet, such a person in some ways is far more dangerous than any warrior, for how many people have met their ends after a secret about them was outed? Secrets revealed can ruin someone in ways no kunai or jutsu can. Her goal certainly explains why she is so social and perceptive.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

Odayama smiled.
    "I see. Subtle, yet deep."
    He pause a moment.
    "Excuse me, let me check on Usagi."
    The moment Odayam gone, an elder woman in factory's worker overall, is looking terrified.
    "Usagi? Is Usagi here?' She pant, after all, she used the stairs.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

Yuyuyu:
    "Yes, she is here. Actually I'm her team mate and my sensei just went to check up on her, I assume you know her? My name is Yuuna Yuuki Yukimura, but everyone just calls me Yuyuyu."
    She points with her thumb
    "If you hurry, you can catch up with Odayama-Sensei. Or if you want, I can walk with you to find him and accompany you."

Meanwhile.....An Introduction
    Somewhere out there, in some random... town, lets call it that, "village" has a loaded meaning here, a small town, rural, no ninjas, just a bunch of farmers and other such folk doing normal things, two figures in shinto-like priest robes with an upside down triangle inside a circle design on the back and sandals with swords sheathed at their hips and shaved bald heads and wearing backpacks come walking to one of the houses and knocks politely.
    The farmer within opens and says "Hm, hello? how may I help you?"
    "Greetings! Would you like to talk about our Lord and Kami, Jashin-Sama?" he says this rapidly in one breath.
    "Wait what? Who are you people?"
    "I'm Hu."
    "and I'm Yu."
    "And we're.....HU AND YU! Traveling Priests of Jashin-Sama! Spreading his holy word!"
    "Tired of worshiping multiple spirits and having to remember vast amount of rituals?"
    "Does mortality just seem too short of an existence?"
    "Then read the Book of Jashin today! Learn about the spiritual enlightenment his merciless- er merciful embrace brings!"
    "Learn about your real place in the world and how to deal with the greatest of all suffering in life!"
    "Surprise your friends! Have a new party trick!"
    "Outlive everyone you hate!"
    "Escape the eternal boredom of farming!"
    "We have free ice cream if you visit our temple on sundays!"
    "and you can also drink on blooooooooooooooooooood-y sake! Yes bloody sake its uh..."
    "Just red-colored sake. Y'know, with red coloring."
    "Yes, that. Its very symbolic and spiritual, you'll love it."
    The man just stares at them "I'm sorry....you worship who?"
    "No, I worship Jashin-sama" says Yu
    "No, I'm not Jashin-sama" says Hu "Are you confused?"
    "No I'm not, who is confused?" asks Yu
    "Neither am I! Its this farmer thats confused." Hu answers
    "Okay, who is he?" asks Yu
    "I'm not him, silly!" Hu replies
    "oh of course." Yu acknowledges.
    "So tell us farmer..."
    "...Do you wish to join in worshiping our glorious JASHIN-SAMA!?"
    "The ice cream offer is still on the table!"
    The man just looks at them already tired of their shenanigans
    "....You two are either a traveling comedy duo playing some practical joke on me, or are completely insane, either way I'm saying no."
    He attempts to close the door but faster than he can react, Hu tackles him to the ground and gags him, while Yu says loudly:
    "Whats that!? You'd like us to come in and sacrifice your "pig" to Jashin-Sama!? Of course! We'd be honored! My what a big pig it is..."
    Then goes in and closes the door behind him. The great thing about worshiping Jashin, is that every time you don't get a convert, you get a sacrifice instead! Real efficient deity he is, y'know what they say: waste not, want not....

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

The elder woman panted heavily, holding to her chest. Did she ran all the way here?
    Also, the factories weren't ideal to health even for young people...
    She smiled. "Ah. If Odayama-kun, is checking on Usagi, I know she will be fine. Odayama is such reliable and nice kid."
    The elder woman nodded to Yuyuyu. "Oh. Such a lovely and well mannered girl! Kids like you, really bring me hope for the future!" Pant*
    'Some ninjas, think that frowning and being cold to each other is some sacred tradition...' she shook her head.
    "Please, let me walk with you. I usually return home, so late I never have chance to really learn on Usagi's life. I am really happy to see that, she has such sweet teammate. She should be kinder to you..' she pause.
    "Oh, forgive my manners. My name is Tsuru. I am Usagi's roomate." She present herself.
    "You and Kimiko seemed to put some impact on her... right after dinner she ran off, to prepare for the dual. I never have seen her so worked up, about what specific people think of her.' Tsuru stop and pant again, holding to her chest.
    "I am actually happy. She is so obssesed with her trainings... I am afraid, she will never learn to enjoy her youth.'
    Pant*
    'I am so glad, Odayama is her Sensei..'
    ---------

Emergency Room:

Odayama went. "Hello?'
    Silence.
    A healing Konuichi, with a syringe were about to stab the uncounciouse Usagi.
    The healing nin smiled, and Odayama didn't liked it. He hurried and tossed a kunai, detroying the syringe.
    "What are you doing?' He demanded.
    The healing nin chuckled.
    "Why does it matter? She is going to kill herself sooner or later. At least, it will bring some use to the Hope Generation."
    Odayama hissed and turned to his Sloth Beast form, sending his long arm toward the konuichi, who laughed, substiuing herself with a.. sleeping copy of herself?
    What?
    Odyaama has realized. Who ever this ninja was, he was pretending to be this konuichi, and used her to subtitute himself or hereelf when needed.
    She woke up. "Wha..?"
    Odayama "what do you remember?'
    "...I was on my way here.. and that it.." she looked confused.
    Odayama frowned. "Go, get the Hospital Manager.'
    "But.. I can't let this girl-"
    "Just put fluid into her viens, and she will be fine! Call the manager- NOW!"

Not far away...

Shadowy figure chuckled without trace of happiness. "The Sloth Slayer is annoyingly fast noticing threats. Damn it. If Usagi died here... Kimiko would eventually has joined me. Wether she like it or not. Never mind. There is more then one way, to skin a baby. Hahaha.' And then the figure dashed off

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Yuyuyu:
    "Uuuuh...."
    She understandably scratches the back of her head awkwardly.
    "...Yeah thanks. I try. I'm glad he is her sensei to."
    How to put what just happened to her? She certainly knew about the duel. Perhaps...a more balanced version of what happened would help? This was probably the closest person Usagi had to a family. Better make sure Mitsuko never meets her.
    "Yeah, basically, what happened is two Genin being stupid genin. Ones with wildly different backgrounds having a disagreement over something stupid because one got all the things and the other none of the things. Not as rare as you might think, probably? I'm pretty sure they'll respect each other more after this, they were pretty evenly matched. Which was a little unexpected."
    To understate it just a little.
    "As for Kimiko herself....well she is a bit prideful and insensitive and she is half the reason why this happened at all, but if you can get past that I'm sure you'll see she is a good person just....
    Yuyuyu considers for a moment, Kimiko's clan and child prodigy background, and how she kept boasting in the academy and backing up those boasts, constantly correcting people on things like nerds always do and generally being insufferably clever and driving pretty much everyone away from her unintentionally, trying to search for the right words.
    "....has a lot to live up to."

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

Tsuru smile. "Aren't you the little diplomat." She chuckled.
    "Sadly, I have failed to teach Usagi, how to behave in human society, and I know noble ninjas. Trust me, even when my husband, children and arm were ripped like paper, I wasn't envy at ninjas's ability to kill. Such a heavy burden to bare.' She shook her head.
    "Even a lovely girl like you... trained to end human lives...' she was about to put a comforting hand on Yuyu's shoulder, but stopped herself. A glint of hesitation and maybe fear in there.
    She knew, that if Yuyuyu didn't liked it, she could slay a hag like her in less then a breath, and it's likely the village will sweep it off- Tsuru was very replacable

"Poor Kimiko has also the burden of tradition added to it. I understand.' She paused.
    "Usagi, think that almost everyone are spoiled compared to her. I tried to teach her, that destiny in the end, spread misery equaly, and there no point to compare our fates.'

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #97
    Titan in the Playground

Yuyuyu:
    "Heheh, my parents have a similar reaction to me. We get along well, its just I hear dad laugh and nervously and go "my own daughter can kill me." after I talk to him about my day. Don't worry I'm okay with it, your probably completely correct to be afraid."
    She says with a little chuckle.
    "But yes, looking back on the past is pointless aside from realizing mistakes. People come from many places, and we cannot all come from even fields."
    "Is that not the truth. The world is a hill."
    Yuyuyu turns and sees- Jirou suddenly standing there, right between them both. She didn't even notice that. How did-oh right, Ninja.
    "I am Jirou Ishikawa. Older brother of Kimiko. Pleased to meet you both."
    He says stoically.
    "You could say I know Kimiko's struggles more than any. Where is your captain? I need to inform him of something."
    "Inside, checking on Usagi."
    "Thanks."
    He turns towards Tsuru
    "You have lost much. Yet you still keep going, admirable. Did you know? The original meaning of the word "nin" means "persevere". Of course it has different meanings now, but
    in the original meaning of "ninja", it was a person who perseveres, who survives. Just an interesting fact."

He then turns and heads inside to speak to Odayama.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

Tsuru took step back, looking at Jirou with fear. She had heard the rumors.
    She registred the possibility of dieing, because of Uaagi's refusal to bow her head.
    She was.. surprisngly fine, with death. She just didn't wanted it to hurt, and send Usagi into berserker mode.

"I hope Odayama-kun can defend her.' She said, quite certain of the reason for Jirou's arrival.

At Usagi's room Odayama and Hospital's manager has argued.
    "You can't expect me, to be able to defend every patient from every thing! We are understaffed, and stupid children hurting each other doesn't help us!"
    "How much does she pay you?' Odayama hissed, his face started to have the marks of the Sloth.
    -"Excuse me?!"
    -"The corrupted woman, which her security is so fragile, that she can't accept a small arguement without turning it into a feud!"

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou: Turn Out Not Be A Child Murderer
    He just walks up to Odayama and says
    "Hello, Odayama-San. What seems to be the problem? I'm just here to let you know that my mother is forcing me to train Kimiko for one hour a day to get better resistance to genjutsu, I know this is not the best time since you seem to be angry about....whatever I'm interrupting here? But I'm just letting you know 'cause I don't want Kimiko to overwork herself."
    He turns to the manager
    "How is Usagi doing? I hope Kimiko didn't bite too deeply. Land of Water mouths can be dangerous, especially when backed up by taijutsu. Also she was underwater, did you guys check if her breathing is okay?"
    Once on a mission he saw one of his own clan members kill a man by biting them in the throat when they were trying to out grapple each other.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Titan in the Playground

Odayama smile. A very forced smile.
    "I have no control, of Kimiko's free time. I am her commander. Support and rest are the duties of her family.' He say quitly.

"This crazy ninja doesn't let me get near her!" The Manager explain angerly.
    "That right.' Odayama said. 'Speaking of which...' he turn again to Jirou. "The message you sent a minute ago, is clear. I'll apologize, wherever your moter want. No need to escalate it further." Still this forced smile...
    He bite his thumb, using the blood to summon a cat.
    https://static.zerochan.net/Matamune.full.1551836.jpg
    He was in size of a normal house cat, wearing kimono, smoking a pipe, and reading a book.
    'Yo.' He waved carelessly.
    "Matamune, I need you to get here Fushi-san." Odayama said calmly.
    "Heh. Not even a cup of tea before the mission? We have an agreement, Odayama-kun.'

Odayama sigh. "I understand, but the life of my student is at risk her, and the hospital staff is too corrupted to be trusted.'
    "I see" Matamune breathed a ring of smoke. "Well, you are lucky to be my brother in law.' He gotten up, closing his book, putting gently on the table.
    'Who are you kidding? You just like to cuddle Fushi."
    Matamune, just winked, and then ran off, turning into black and orange dash.

The hospital manager yell. "You can't bring this harlot here! She didn't even officaly finished her studies! She can't be trusted!"

Odayama calmly. "Right now, she is the only healing jin I trust. As long as I am not pardoned, I assume you, and your staff are enemies.' He say it with calm and almost friendly tone.
    "The Ottokage will hear about this!'
    -"Do you really want him to?'

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    He barely if at all reacts to the first response and says
    "...Hai Odayama-San."
    In the same tone as he does when going along with his mothers demands. Why did he expect any different? It seems his life was just going between authority figures who barely listened to him, trying to solve problems and never being successful. Something he says catches his ear
    "What message do you speak of? I heard my mother speak of Kimiko's performance a few minutes ago, she said nothing of messages to you."
    He thinks upon it.
    "Wait what do you mean by escalation?"
    He looks at Usagi and pieces together bits from the over heard conversation.
    "....Usagi got attacked? Why would anyone do that? That makes absolutely no sense from any practical perspective. If I am to understand correctly you.... think my mother arranged this? .....makes no sense for something like that. Draws too much attention, motivates people too much to find out who did it, and is going against the village by making such an attack. I expect her move will be to pull strings within the system to try and get Usagi removed from being in the same team as Kimiko, killing is for getting rid of ninja from other nations, not our own village."
    He gestures vaguely at Usagi
    "Sending an assassin over something like this is like using a big cinder block when a surgical knife would do. Who in their right mind would waste the money and resources, it causes too much collateral damage, much like your distrust of the staff right now. While I agree that my mother is a terrible person, assassinating children is beneath her. Especially ones serving the same village as her."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-10-03 at 03:17 AM.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Titan in the Playground

Odayama keep his smile.
    'Right. Let's go with that. Neither am I want it to get to the Ottokage. He can get sensitve about the preciouse harmony of the village." He doesn't argue.
    "I simply want my family and my team to be safe. I will apologize, and won't report this incident."
    Odayama ignore Jirou's quite logical logic.
    Odayama doesn't consider himself smart. His theory, that Jiroi weren't meant to kill Usagi, just to set off a warning. He consider Jirou to be faster and possibly more skilled then himself, so if he would wanted Usagi dead, then, she would be.
    No point to say it, Jirou will come up with some clever explanations. He been there, seen and heard it. Such people always have explantion to anything.
    "Anything else?"

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    He just stands there for a moment, processing the response and wonder his life came to this.
    "........Okay then. I'm just going to do the sane thing, and let the Otokage know that someone just attempted to assassinate one of our Genin and that this should be investigated."
    He walks out.
    "So did you talk to him about what you wanted?"
    "Yes. It was unproductive. Also while Usagi is fine and will recover, Odayama-San apparently foiled an assassination attempt on her before I arrived. He is.....concerned for her safety, so I'm going to find the Otokage to let him know. Pretty sure between this and the attack on the club yesterday that we got a village security matter that needs investigation."
    Yuyuyu eyes widen.
    "That....makes sense. Anything I should do?"
    "Keep alert. Protect your team mates. Remember the saying: Once is luck, twice is coincidence, thrice is enemy action. If a third attempt on a Genin's life happens, we'll know there is concerted effort to try and kill the Sound's Genin and cripple our military power for a generation at least. But I'm not waiting for that confirmation. Pro-activeness is the best defense."
    He leaps away to try and let the Otokage know of this.
    Yuyuyu turns back to Tsuru
    "If what Jirou-Senpai said is true, I should be going over to check up on Kimiko. Make I protect her if Odayama-Sensei is protecting Usagi, you know how it is, want to come along to meet her or stay here...?"

14. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Tsuru sigh. For her ninja conspiracies were simply a bad weather- it was bad, but there were nothing she could do about it.
    Or.. could she?
    She was exausted, and wanted to touch and see Usagi's recovery.
    But Usagi well being demanded something else.
    "Yes. I will go with you to Kimiko-San.' She panted. And if she will be killed... they will cover it up.
    And to die, trying to help a loved one, is probably the best death she could wish for.

----

As for Jirou, it was bizzarly easy to find the Otokage.
    He was in the gardens, kneeling, with a bowl filled with a gummy candies shaped like fish, filled with jelly*. "Here here... little one..' he cooed.
    "Oh. Jirou-kun.' He turned to him. It told, that he remeber every citizen by name. So far, no one claimed to false this rumor.
    Under the sharp hat, he can see a very pale and sickly face, with heavy sacks under his eyes. Not much as sickness, as constant hangover.
    He has rastas, collected with beads, every bead with a sealing kanji of sort and a goate beard.
    "Rumor say, you want to report me something?'

----
    *there is an actual such japanese candy.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    He makes a respectful bow.
    "Otokage-Sama. I come to report that someone has attempted to kill Genin of Team 3, Usagi of the Hope Generation while she was in the hospital after her duel with my sister, Kimiko. Odayama-San fortunately foiled the attack, and I volunteered to report this to you so that he can stay behind to ensure her safety. This combined with the attack on the club yesterday, makes me concerned that our Genin may be targeted for some purpose we do not know.

Twice may be coincidental, but both attacks have a similar method of waiting until the Genin are out of sight then ambushing them when their guard is down and both times involved Team 3. I humbly suggest that some investigation into this may be launched, its possible that this could be the work of some organized group, probably criminal. Both incidents treat us as a superior force that they are hiding from, so I doubt its anything more powerful than us doing this. We need someone unconnected to Team 3 to look at this, as me and Odayama are both too close to the attempted victims to be trusted to lead it."

He doesn't bother mentioning Odayama's suspicions about his family, as Jirou is pretty sure the investigation should be unbiased so as to find the truth rather than go blame and emotion. Let the Otokage find out for himself if ever, it wasn't Jirou's place to inform him, Odayama himself is keeping it on the down low, so it was best not to mention it.
    "In my humble opinion, Otokage-Sama, a group targeting our Genin specifically that has gotten into our village twice without being caught would be quite the security threat to the short and long term health of the Sound Village, and would be irresponsible to not doing something about it at the very least if such a thing is found."

Kimiko:
    When they arrive, Kimiko's eyes flutter awake and she sits up groaning.
    "Agh. That was....more harrowing that I expected."
    She sees Yuyuyu.
    "Hey Yuyuyu, what was the call for the match?"
    "A tie. Your bite only made you break even with her putting you to sleep."
    "KUSO! In hindsight I should've probably cut those bells...the fight was more even than I thought it would be."
    "Still think she is a, to quote you earlier "legless wonder who won't make it Chuunin"?" Yuyuyu says with a teasing smirk and a raised eyebrow.
    "AGH! No! She isn't! I admit it, Usagi has what it takes to be a real ninja. There. I said it. Probably have to say it again right to her face. She is still a baka though! I could've used this time to get started on a new fuinjutsu seal but noooo...who is the old woman with you? She one of your civilian friends? Thought you liked your informants within candy bribing age range."
    "She has nothing to do with that." Yuyuyu says primly. "Kimiko meet Tsuru-San, she is Usagi's roommate in her apartment. Tsuru-San, meet Kimiko, Usagi's teammate. Be nice."
    Kimiko tries her best to be nice to Tsuru.
    "Oh. You... know Usagi pretty well then? Heh uh....sorry I put her in the hospital? But don't worry she survived me holding back with my nonlethal tactics, she'll probably do just fine being a ninja."
    "Oh right just to let you know before anything else: someone tried to assassinate Usagi while she is asleep."
    "What? Why!? That literally makes no sense from a practical perspective whatsoever. She may be a competent genin, but thats hardly a reason for someone to try and kill her, aside from Futility-San and he was crazy. Assassination targets are all about connections, what they bring down with them, because they're structural weak points in a larger organization, a Genin is simply too low in rank to be worth the effort."
    She says, echoing her brother in her words.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

The Otokage- who is called Nozojo*, smile.
    "Ah. Those incidents? It's actually the fourth attack on the Hope Generation. It's fine. I am investigating it personaly. Commanders and Clan Heads were ordered not to make a fuss out of those." He say carelessly, as if it a minor nuisance.
    Is this an act? Odayama stated "how sensitve' the Otokage can be about those things...
    -------

Tsuru shook her head and bowed deeply, though it was clear her back was hurt.
    "No, I am the one who should apologize. I failed teaching Usagi how to behave, and basic social skills. She is eager for the recongnition of the two of you..." she pause.
    'And she think, that you have it, easy, Kimiko-san. I tried to tell her, that clan member ninjas have it rougher then any other human. Please... forgive me, and her.'
    She bowed until her forehead touch the floor.
    "I am sure, that soon enough, Usagi will realize she has to acknowledge others suffer as well. And if she ever insult her again, you can punish me! She is crude and foolish indeed, but still.. so young. Please.'

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

Jirou:
    His eyes visibly widen for a moment. This has happened two more times without his knowledge. His voice is as stoically monotone as ever though.
    "...Fourth? I see. Well if your investigating personally, I guess I can't complain, but as always I humbly suggest that you consider the benefits of delegation, Otokage-Sama. You don't look well, and it is in my humble opinion that good health benefits you whatever position you hold."
    He turns to leave.
    "Have a good day, Otokage-Sama. I believe I'm getting close to a sage seal breakthrough, the survival rate is rising bit by bit, and I want to shoot for something as high as possible before we ever put those on humans."
    He leaps away.

Kimiko:
    Kimiko is confused at someone anywhere near a mother is acting this way. Wasn't she supposed to be angry? Where was the coldness and strict chastisements? Where was the punishment? This felt....not wrong but weird.
    "...There....there will be no need for that. Let Usagi's baka be her own. Your a different baka for thinking you should be punished. Baaka. Honestly what kind of person would I be if I, a noble member of the Ishikawa Clan, punished a civilian for a ninjas mistake? Your not in the military."
    She stands up and proclaims
    "and what are you talking about having it hard!? I'm Kimiko Ishikawa, Heiress of Clan Ishikawa, The Shining Star of the Hope Generation. I'm-"
    She sees the dead bandit she killed in the basement in her mind.
    "-Perfectly-"
    Then she sees Futility-San's head being cut off by herself.
    "-Fine!"
    She sees the Bye-Bye Kitties bodies wrecked by acid because she failed to save them.
    "Nothing wrong at all. ...Nothing. Why are you worrying?"
    "....It sounds more like you trying to convince your-"
    "I SAID. Nothing to worry about. Why you are worrying? Don't. I'm the best, you don't need to worry about me."
    She was big girl ninja, she could handle anything, right? Yuyuyu snorts and makes a wry glance at Tsuru while raising her eyebrow to show how little she believes this.

18. - Top - End - #108
    Titan in the Playground

Nozojo shook his head slowly.
    "Just a bit more backbone... and you can be the third Ottokage.' He mutter to himself.
    He shaking the bowl with candies again.
    "Come on, [S]X[/S-kun..." he coe.
    'Only I can keep you safe. Stop those silly games..'

-------

Tsuru struggled to get up. Her back creaked.
    "I see." She smiled.
    "Then I am happy. I'll humbly take my leave. I bet that Usagi will be at home for dinner..'

------
    My previouse Avater

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Kimiko:
    "Wait. For what its worth before you leave....I apologize, Tsuru-san. It is half my fault that this even happened by letting her push my buttons in the first place, and I bit her neck and nearly drowned her underground, and if that happened well....aside from the obvious consequences of being known as a team-killing jerk, you would be sad as well, and you clearly care for her. I won't underestimate her again and hope that we can get along better from now on."
    When Tsuru-san goes they turn to one another.
    "Well, we doing anything else today?"
    "Probably not, if our Taicho is busy guarding someone injured. I'll be heading home I guess, I have...things to work on."
    "And a mother to endure?"
    "I have NO idea what your talking about."
    She says while inwardly dreading the lecture she was going to get for only getting a tie.
    "I'm not stupid Kimiko, I can guess whats going on here."
    "Oh really? WHAT is going on then? Your suddenly an expert on me are you? come on, tell me your guess, I'm only the person who actually lives their life."
    "Thats unfair and you know it."
    "We've only been team mates for two days, Yuyuyu."
    "And classmates since we were six! Talk to me."
    "No. It is not your concern. It has nothing to do with the team. I'm going now."
    "But-"
    Kimiko leaps away. Yuyuyu stomps her foot and crosses her arms. Stupid stubborn genius-baka. She'll have to find other ways for Kimiko to open up. She walks away.

Ishikawa Children: Dream
    Kimiko, after another lecture with her mother and being informed of her genjutsu lessons, goes up and into her room. It is a place full of plans, books and fuinjutsu seals in progress, almost like some messy workshop. After working on some water storage seals, being careful and exact with her brushes to draw them just right so that they will work- if she gets them wrong she will have to start all over again- working for hours on them, then falling asleep in her bed.

Spoiler: Jirou's Dream
    Show

In Jirou's dream, he is younger than Kimiko, and Kimiko is the older sister. He is apart of his own Hope Generation, but his older sister Kimiko is this cool confident ninja scientist, one who works tirelessly to create new jutsu not just to improve the lives of ninja, but the lives of people everywhere. Who works to create ways to feed all the world, to cure diseases, to make better technology, a Kimiko whose brilliance and kind soul is known throughout the nations and matches wits with such geniuses through out all the world, not in battle but in scholarly conversation. A Kimiko not bound by her family.

He dreams that he still has no kekkei genkai, but that his older sister believes in him nonetheless. That he is a plucky young genin out to prove that he can be a great ninja without it. He dreams that he masters fuinjutsu, masters water release, and that he uses them to defeat various threats despite his disadvantage with greater wit and skill, that when he finally takes a foe no one else could using only skills anyone could learn after years on the journey, his older sister Kimiko gives him a thumbs up and says that she knew he could do it. He dreams that he goes down in history as a ninja who who proved that blood isn't everything as an example to follow for generations.

But he has seen this one before. He knows it'll never happen.

Spoiler: Kimiko's Dream
    Show

In Kimiko's Dream, she is facing a monster. She runs forward and stabs it with her Origami-no-Tsurugi, slaying it. But then is suddenly becomes the bandit she killed saying
    "You killed me."
    Blood dripping from the blade, the corpse suddenly becomes Futility-San.
    "You killed me."
    She tries to pull the blade out, but it is stuck within, the blood creeping up her arm.
    "You failed us."
    The corpse becomes the three Bye-Bye Kitties all stabbed her sword at the same, their faces all burned with acid. she tugs, but the sword remains stuck
    "This could've been me."
    The next corpse was a drowned Usagi. Kimiko afraid, tries to let go of the blade but for some reason her hand won't obey, stuck gripping on the sword forever. She looks behind her calling for help but only sees her mother saying
    "Kill."
    Then another clan member appears in silhouette and says
    "Kill."
    Then another and another, each chanting
    "Kill. Kill. Kill."
    The silhouettes grow into a crowd into an army, Jirou mercifully not among them, their voices growing louder as they begin to surround her, blood stain her hands
    "Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.
    Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillki llkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!! KILL!! KILL!!!
    She turns back to the corpse, only for Futility-San to shout in her face:
    "DIE!"

She bolts awake her sword suddenly in hand- when had she drawn it? She can't remember- only crying out a little "Aaah!" looking around for enemies, pointing it randomly before realizing she wasn't in danger, she sheathes her blade and looks out the window: it was a new day. Morning again. She better get going, see if Usagi recovered enough for them to do missions.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Titan in the Playground

Tsuru smiled.
    "Don't be so hard on yourself. Being a Ninja is unbareable burden. I wouldn't take it upon myself, even if it could have saved my family. And yes.. Usagi, is the closest thing to a daughter. Maybe you two will help her remember, she is a human.' She bow again and go out.

Yuyuyu has creepy feeling that someone is stalking her, but can't find why.

-------

A hour later at the hospital.

Usagi wake up, panting.
    "Well, aren't you a trouble magnet.' Fushi giggled, while petting Matamune who purred happily.
    "Who are you to talk you shameless woman!' Usagi yelled, proving she was fine.
    'Usagi... this is not a way to talk. Especialy to someone who is healing you a second time.' Odayama has scolded her softly.
    "Fine. Thank you. Happy?' She ranted and wrapped her hands.
    'Eh. That will do.' Fushi shrugged.

'So who won?!' Usagi has looked at Odayama.
    Should he tell about the assination attempt? No..
    He guessed not. "It was a tie. Kimiko just fell asleep, while she knocked you out.' Odayama has answered.
    "Oh. Right.' Usagi placed her hand over aching neck, which was bandaged.
    She felt.. nostalgia? Happiness?
    It was crazy, but... she doesn't remember being this happy before.
    She smiled dumbly. "This was a good fight! I am sure everyone where amazed from both of us!"
    Odayama smiled. 'You could say that..'
    "Is Kimiko ok?' She has asked all of the sudden.
    "Well, she woke up...' Odayama said hesitangly.
    -"But what about her idiotic mother? Did she gave her a bad time? She seemed quite obssesed and scary.'
    - "Well.. she want her to train on her free time against Genjutsus.'
    --"Againt the lullaby? Huh! Good luck with that, I have learned it from the Rabbit Queen herself. I'll speak with this crazy woman.'
    - "No. You WON'T!"
    - "B-But-"
    - "Kimiko has it hard enough. We shouldn't make her relationship with her mother to strain even more.' Odayama placed a hand over Usagi's shoulder.
    - "S..so.. how will I help her?'
    - "Be her friend. Support her, yet challenge her. You are not the only one who suffer, Usagi.'
    Usagi were silent, and rubbed her neck, recalling the thrill and the exploding emptions of the dual

Look at me Kimiko's voice echoed.
    Look at me
    Kimiko want recongnitio just much as herself. Maybe she even NEED it.
    "Speaking of which... I removed the acid scars. Do you want me tommorow to remove the bite scar?" Fushi has asked.
    "No!" Usagi said decidivly.
    "Really? You don't have much going for your looks: no legs, short wierd eyebrows, too thin, and if you keep like that, you will be flat as-" Fushi said teasingly.
    Usagi blushed. 'As if I care about those things! Beside, curves only get in the way!'
    - "Eh. It's not that bad, and it worth it.' Fushi shrugged. "Buy why do you want ugly scar on your neck?"
    Usagi said entusitcly. "Because it will remind me, of the first time in my life I was happy!'
    Both Odayama and Fushi were shocked. Even Matamune raised his head from Fushi:"Nyani?'
    "... Finally someone noticed me. Really noticed me. And the thrill..' Usagi clumsily tried to explain.
    Fushi laughed. "Wow, your life is really that bad! Hmmm.. UsaKo. Or... KimiiGi? Hmm...' I can dig into this ship.'
    Usagi barked. 'Don't be disgusting!"
    Fushi gotten up and laughed. 'I still owe lots of teasings for what you have done to me.'
    "You are almost naked anyway.' Usagi rant.
    "What was that?' Fushi said with an intimadting tone.
    "I meant to say I am sorry! Alright?!' Usagi yelled, having hard expressing normal social skills.
    Fushi laughed. "Aren't you a lively one?' She gotten up, and were about to go.
    "Please don't kill yourself foolishly.'
    --------

"Yoyoyo, this me, again, the amaaaaazing Ottokage! Now it's time for a brief news of midnight!. Today, was the second day of the Hope Generation, and after the intoductions yesterday, they were rrrready for proper training and mission reigm. Well, beside Team 3 and and Team 9. Those wild beasts! Ha! Four gotten to the hospital, three of them were released, huge thumb up to our amazing medical nins!
    So let's start the second half the night with the new hit of the Hope Generation, I have allowed myself to remix...'
    https://youtu.be/Mtu60OnISHg
    "I want to be the very best,
    Like no one ever was.
    To steal them is my real test,
    To read them is my cause!

(I will travel across the land,
    Searching far and wide.
    Each Jutsu scroll to understand
    The power that's inside!)

Jutsu Scrolls!
    Gotta steal em' all!
    It's you and me,
    I know it's my destiny!..."
    --------
    The next morning..
    Usagi was already infront of Kimiko house, doing one hand push ups.
    "200...201...'
    She was clean of acid burns, but were proudoy sporting bite scar on her neck.

------
    My previouse Avater

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi: Overhear Training
    As does push up, she over hears Kimiko and Jirou walk out into the garden and sit down behind the walls.
    "Kimiko its time to begin."
    You hear Kimiko sit down across from him.
    "Okay...So what Genjutsu are we training with?"
    There is a silence from Jirou, his mouth turns into a small frown.
    "I will be using a unique technique that I took from another ninja, on a mission years ago. I had to figure out a way out of it myself. Unfortunately, many such genjutsu are unique and at times, genjutsu can be bit of an art form than a science. After all, the principle of all genjutsu is basically the same: it tweaking the chakra within your mind, shaping it in the way the use wants, requiring a lot of fine control to do well. Due to the subjectivity of human perception, creating a genjutsu is like painting a picture or putting on a show. Its all a trick on the senses, to make one lose themselves in the illusion."
    He pauses a bit, ruffling through something. Yuyuyu whispers to Usagi.
    "Hey you concerned as well? Don't worry, I'm camouflaged, scouting this place out. Making sure I know the layout of the place before I ever try to actually sneak in. This sort of stuff is accomplished in steps. I'll just be quiet now."
    Yuyuyu seems a little jumpy and paranoid in her voice though.
    "The one I use is no different. The jutsu I'm going to use on you is called the Reverse World Genjutsu. It is higher level than the genjutsu you fell to. It reverses every perception you have: right becomes left, left becomes right, up and down switch as well, and so does back and forward, all words are heard backwards, all text is backwards, all colors invert, pain becomes pleasure and vice versa. It is, at the very least, B-Rank in power and probably more if improved upon. I guess the logic is, if you can withstand this genjutsu, you can withstand lesser ones as well."
    He takes out a scroll.
    "Are you ready?"
    Kimiko gulps and says
    "Yes!"
    He opens the scroll revealing a fuinjutsu seal containing the jutsu while touching it, applying chakra and saying
    "Unleash: Reverse World Genjutsu!"
    Outside, you hear nothing. Within Kimiko sees the scroll activate and-

okimiK is in a world where the grass is yellow, water is red, the sky is red and on the bottom. The floor is up. Clouds are black. uoriJ is holding the scroll in a different hand. Consciously, her mind knows its not real, but her body disagrees. She tries to move her and it goes in the opposite direction.
    "evom t'noD" says uoriJ
    She doesn't know what he said but she is freaking out at all of this, every moment not going the way she expects, and she tries to move more to master this, but only getting more unexpected directions and movements causing her panic and breath heavily but the genjutsu affects her lungs as well, making them contract when they should be expanding and thus her breathing becomes erratic as she panics even more from not being able to breath right until she is gasping for air, he lungs not obeying her commands correctly a primal fear gripping her-

- the world is normal again. Kimiko takes a lungful of breath, grateful for the reprieve.
    "A common mistake ninja make when facing this genjutsu is to start breathing too deeply. The reversed breathing makes them panic and often makes them unable to breathe correctly leaving them open to attack or even to die from their own inability to adapt to reverse breathing. It is a good thing this genjutsu does not extend to the hearts ability to beat, or you'd be in trouble. But I have no doubt a genjutsu to try and cause something so stressful that the victim suffers a heart attack is something completely possible if not already invented. You must be alert for that as well."
    Jirou says mechanically.
    "I will continue to try this genjutsu on you for the next hour. I will keep stopping it until you can at least learn to breathe within it, and this training will continue until you can break out of it yourself."
    He explains.
    "Ready to go again?"
    Kimiko centers herself and stares him determinedly.
    "Yes!"
    This continues like that for an hour, filled with twitches and spasms and strange backwards yells and croaks and screams from Kimiko. After which, Kimiko is panting from the mental exertion of trying to adapt and overcome the genjutsu of which she made only slight progress with. Jirou ruffles her hair, his voice a little sad.
    "You kept going through it. Well done."
    "I'll...hah... break out of it someday, Brother!"
    "I know you will. I wish we could've started with a lesser genjutsu but, the world is harsh, and I cannot always be soft in preparing you, unfortunately."
    "You don't need to worry! If you... can do it, surely I can!"
    "Mm-hm. Stay strong, be sure to do well with your team mates today."
    "I will!"
    She then walks out of the houses door, her eyes and posture a little bedraggled when she spots Usagi right in front of her and she yelps in surprise and straightens a little, acting as if she is composed as normal.
    "Usagi! Your here! Thats.....u-u--uuuhh....good! Yes. Ahem! Usagi-san, I apologize for what I said to you two days ago. It is unbecoming of a noble ninja such as myself to doubt your abilities. You are uh....just a wonder. not a legless one. You know what I mean! I hope we can put whatever we have behind us and work together."
    She offers a handshake.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-10-10 at 04:13 AM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Usagi picked her crotches to be sort of standing, and then offered a smudged hand for shake. She simply smiled widely.
    'Don't soften on me, spoiled prince- I mean Kimiko. You have challenged me, and we shown all the other wimpys how real ninja fight should look like!" She look energetic, and something in her.. more.. relieved?
    "I never had such fun in my life! Also I have listened to your trainings! You sure are tough!"

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #113
    Titan in the Playground

Kimiko:
    "Wha!? You heard th- er. Yes. I'm tough. Thank you. Don't count on me slowing down for you though, Usagi."
    Kimiko says a little embarrassed then tries to recover. Yuyuyu reveals herself
    "I heard it to. Why do you go through that?"
    "Oh that? Thats just my brother showing his love through preparing me to face
    danger! Like any ninja."

Kimiko's reply is straightforward and honest without any bluster. It takes Yuyuyu processing it a moment to realize that she is being completely serious.
    "He just basically psychologically tortured you for an hour!"
    "Yeah. I know its a little weird to you, but making me aware of perils like that? Thats like a hug or something. I think. Whats a hug like?"
    "....Lets just get going. For some reason I have this strange feeling, its making me....twitchy."
    Yuyuyu resolves to pull Usagi aside and talk about how they can figure out the problem of Kimiko's home life at some point. But they set off to meet up with Odayama-Sensei.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

They meet him by chance, holding grocery bags.
    "Oh. Yo.'Odayama wave.
    'Don't Yo us! You are supposed to train us!' Usagi yell.
    "Heh. Sorry. But follow me, I have a mission for you. I am not sure you are prepared for this.' As he led them stopping infront of the
    'Special Sound Kindergarden"

------
    My previouse Avater

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

Kimiko:
    She puts her hand over her eyes as if shield from the sun while looking into the distance.
    "Prepared for what? Wheres the mission, all I see is a school."
    Yuyuyu meanwhile smiles
    "Ah yes, a good opportunity to check in with some of my street level sources."
    "you have informants....in kindergarten?"
    Kimiko's eyes shift to Yuyuyu while raising an eyebrow in disbelief.
    "Who else would tattle on things they hear adults say just for some pocky?"
    "Fair point, but that doesn't tell me where the mission is."

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, the one of the two care takers is on vacation today.' Odayama say.
    'Why do WE care?' Usagi frown.
    'You are going to replace her for today.'

------
    My previouse Avater

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Kimiko:
    "WHAT!? Us? Take care of a bunch of school children!? That seems mildly insane at best. Aren't we supposed to be trained killers? Who would even trust kids to those kinds of people!?"
    Kimiko says not realizing the irony of her question.
    "Heeheeheeheehee, I already this was coming from my child informants yesterday." Yuyuyu says with a little cat smile on her face.
    "I'm already set on how I'm doing this. This should be so basic even you two social ignoramuses should be able to do it."
    "Well of course! I'm Kimiko Ishikawa, why shouldn't I be able to accomplish something so simple!?"
    "Huehuehue, whatever you say, Kimi-chan. Whatever you say..."
    Yuyuyu just has this most mischievous look on her face. She wasn't going to help them with this a single bit. More serious missions she would help, but this? Nah. This was time to watch the hilarity ensue. Not that she would say anything about it to Odayama-Sensei out loud
    "After all, what could possibly go wrong?"

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

Odayama was amused from Kimiko and Usagi's reactions.
    "They are not normal childrenm before the current policy, they would have been probably alresdy and in the middle of their studies at the academy. All of them but one have proven ability to use chakra, and at process of learning seals. They are quite the rascals, and yesterday have broken the arm of one of their care takers.'

"Pfff.' Usagi had rolled her eyes.
    'Also, many of them have bloodline abilties (including my Kimiko-chan), so in potential they are viable targets for Kekkei hunters. Any questions beside the expected whines?'

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Kimiko:
    She thinks upon the situation. Protecting against kekkei hunters was more reasonable. There was probably at least one Ishikawan child in there. She knew there was a couple children younger than her in the clan that were her nephews. She could've been one of these children at one point.
    "Mooou. Well....do we need to worry about anything other than protecting them? Like teaching them anything?"
    She asks

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Odayama laughed.
    "Just survive. And if you do- you get payment! This is your first actual mission!'
    He shrug. "Any additional value is a bonus.'
    Usagi grunt. "What? Z class mission?'
    "No! It actually E class mission!" Odayama say with a wide smile, making Usagi to face palm
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2019-10-12 at 04:25 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater