New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: White Cloud City OOC

Grapple Check vs. DC 23:
    (1d20+7)[23]

Hell yeah! Hanyangi remains grappled! No it doesn't
    Last edited by Stevesciguy; 2019-11-12 at 12:44 PM.

Avatar kindly provided by TinyMushroom!

2. - Top - End - #152
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Probably won't be able to post later, so in case I can retcon into attacking:

Attack Pack Lord 1 with Sting of the Asp (+4 from BotN, +1 from Saori) at (1d20+12)[23], crit on 30+; VP reroll if it misses at (1d10+22)[30] (1d2)[2].

On a hit:
    • Weaveblade: (+1 from Saori) (1d6+7)[10] damage;
    • Sting: (1d6)[2] damage; 2 Str damage (Fort DC 20 halves; on a failed save, 1d6 damage and 2 Str damage next round);
    • BotN: (1d6)[5];
    • DS: (1d6)[4].
    Last edited by Hyperbolic sine; 2019-11-12 at 12:42 PM.

3. - Top - End - #153

Wulfric is frustrated that he lost his grapple, so he's just gonna whack it.(gotta roll here since I can't reroll in my post)

Attack Roll(+2 flanking, -2 power attack): (1d20+8)[11]
    Damage Roll(+4 power attack): (2d4+9)[17]

Oooh, boy. Hope my rolls don't look like this for the rest of the fight
    Last edited by Stevesciguy; 2019-11-12 at 12:51 PM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Hmm. Will reroll my attack with the Floating VP (1d20+8)[19].

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

Confirming Crit!

(1d20+9)[28]

Holy spoons, I confirmed the crit with another crit!
    Last edited by tonberryking; 2019-11-13 at 08:32 AM.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

6. - Top - End - #156
    Ettin in the Playground

Back up damage:

(1d8+2)[3]
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."

7. - Top - End - #157
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Okay, Shiori uses Martyrdom to take 15 of the HP damage that Lash just took, and then spends 3pp to knock off 9 points of damage from himself. So, that boils down to:

Shiori: 6 damage

Lash: 1 damage
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Rolling to confirm Yumi's crit: (1d20+14)[16]. Extra damage: (2d6+8)[10] Does not confirm
    Rolling to confirm Kaede's crit: (1d20+19)[27]. Extra damage: (1d8+7)[11] Definitely confirms
    Last edited by Dorni; 2019-11-14 at 10:54 PM.
    With your every step, these grand adventures shall grow more distant and faint. And there may come a day when you forget the faces and voices of those you have met along the way. On that day, I bid you remember this... That no matter how far your journey may take you, you stand where you stand by virtue of the road you walked to get there.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

Kotetsu damage from hanyangi: (3d6+9)[22]
    With your every step, these grand adventures shall grow more distant and faint. And there may come a day when you forget the faces and voices of those you have met along the way. On that day, I bid you remember this... That no matter how far your journey may take you, you stand where you stand by virtue of the road you walked to get there.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ogre in the Playground

Round 2
    Kotetsu was attacked for 22 damage
    Lash, Shiori, Tsugiharu, Kotetsu are affected by Lesser Sonic Screech. 9 Sonic damage and Sickened for 1 round. Reflex DC 17 halves the damage and negates the Sicken.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ettin in the Playground

(1d20+7)[18] Reflex save.

12. - Top - End - #162

DC 17 Reflex Save: (1d20+8)[27]
    DC 15 Knowledge(Martial): (1d20+4)[21]

Words words words

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Reflex DC 17 (1d20+9)[23]
    Insight DC 15 (1d20+6)[22]
    To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
    To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Might suffer occasional hiccups in posting rate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Reflex (DC 17): (1d20+1)[3] No
    Knowledge Martial (DC 15): (1d20)[7] Ow

Also, Shiori is going to activate Fear The Reaper in response to the attack on Kotetsu. Just to make the IC cleaner, I'm going to roll the Intimidate here.

Intimidate (DC 24): (1d20+10)[23] ...That's too close. Spending 1 VP for a reroll.
    Last edited by Zelphas; 2019-11-15 at 02:08 PM.
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Initimidate redux (DC 24): (1d10+20)[25] Success! The attack misses Kotetsu, and the Hanyangi Pack Lord is Shaken for one round.
    Last edited by Zelphas; 2019-11-15 at 02:09 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Round's actions:

Swift: Switch to Leaping Spirit Dance.
    Move: L21 [T>] K21 [T>] K22.
    Standard: Ready to use Disturbing Blow before Adarata attacks; (1d20+11)[19], crit on 29+; on a hit, (1d6+9)[12] damage and the hanyangi takes -4 on its next d20 roll.

Might suffer occasional hiccups in posting rate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Should have included this in the previous post.

If it's a miss, VP reroll (1d10+21)[27] (1d2)[2].

18. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

Okay, the Aid Another was successful, but that attack roll definitely was not, so I'm spending 1 VP to reroll it here.

Attack on Hanyangi Pack Lord redux: (1d10+17)[25] Crit chance (crit is a 2): (1d2)[2] No crit, but a 25 should hit.
    Last edited by Zelphas; 2019-11-18 at 10:43 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

The attack roll's fine but I'll use my last VP to reroll that Bull Rush. (1d20+12)[13].

20. - Top - End - #170
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

And...I'll use the Floating VP to reroll that again. Sue me! (1d20+12)[28].

Edit: I didn't think this would come up, but for every 5 feet it gets pushed past the first 5, it will take another point of electric damage.
    Last edited by manwithaplan; 2019-11-18 at 11:22 PM.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

Hanyangi vs Bull Rush DC 28: (1d20+10)[16] Bull Rushed 15 ft
    Last edited by Dorni; 2019-11-19 at 12:22 AM.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

Attacks of Opportunity:

Kaede: (1d20+18)[29], on hit (1d8+9)[11] + (3d6)[6] damage. Hit
    Yumi: (1d20+14)[34], on hit (4d6+12)[25] damage. Hit, Crit threat
    Hitomi: (1d20+12)[27], on hit (1d12+6)[15] + (2d6)[3] damage. Hit
    Saori: (1d20+12)[20], on hit (1d8+5)[8] + (2d6)[4] damage. Hit
    Last edited by Dorni; 2019-11-19 at 12:34 AM.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Yumi crit confirmation: (1d20+14)[19], on confirmation (2d6+12)[20] bonus damage. Does confirm after Flanking is added
    Last edited by Dorni; 2019-11-19 at 12:35 AM.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Off-target chance:
    Kaede: (1d100)[51]. Fine
    Yumi: (1d100)[8]. Crits Izuka
    Hitomi: (1d100)[39]. Fine
    Saori: (1d100)[46]. Fine
    Last edited by Dorni; 2019-11-19 at 12:50 AM.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

Yumi does not get the damage bonus from Harmony Shattering Strike against Izuka. Reduce damage by (2d6)[8] Deals 37 damage to Izuka
    Last edited by Dorni; 2019-11-19 at 12:54 AM.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

Izuka's Bull Rush moves the Hanyangi out of threatened squres, which provokes AoOs from Tsugiharu, Shiori, Lash, and Kotetsu. Note that these attacks have a 25% chance to hit Izuka instead.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

Percentile for Kotetsu's AoO: (1d100)[71] Targets Hanyangi
    Last edited by Dorni; 2019-11-19 at 11:30 AM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

Griffon

All right, I can't roll higher than Yumi's crit, so I'll just use my dose of Matyrdom for this round to ake 15 HP damage from that hit and transfer it over to Shiori. I'm not spending any pp at this time; Shiori will simply lose 15 HP.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

Lash AoO: (1d20+14)[34]. On Hit, (2d4+9)[17] + (2d6)[10] damage. Crit Threat
    Last edited by Dorni; 2019-11-26 at 01:15 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Ogre in the Playground

Rolling to confirm crit: (1d20+14)[32]. Confirmed
    Miss Chance: (1d100)[75]
    Last edited by Dorni; 2019-11-26 at 01:15 PM.