Okay. So, I have had to set up a facebook page for my business (attached to the personal one I had to set up simultaneously) yesterday.

The url of the business page is displaying /?modal=admin_todo_tour (for me) and I have no idea how to get rid of it, and it's annoying the frack out of me.

The page is https://www.facebook.com/AotrsShipyards and, on having a look on log out, appears to be visible and accessible (though I haven't independantly verified it yet...), so it's not unpublished or something, I dunno.

I have at this point, I think clicked every sodding tag, tab and menu, trying to find it there's one more fracking unhelpful help box to show up and click away. A google search indicated other people have had the same issue, but also have no idea how to fix it, nor is (surpris, surprise) Facebook help system at all helpful (anything to avoid actually having a way to talk to people, right?), so I can't find out how or where to file a bug report or whatever.

(This sort of stuff - and given how otudated half the things I googled for are, because apparentlyt Facebook is one of those places that chnage everything every five minutes - is exactly why I didn't want to have to do this, but business needs must...)

Can anyone give me a remote idea of what to do here?