1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Post Site FAQ a little dated

Hello! I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, or if so how recently, but I noticed that the site FAQ are nearly a decade and a half out of date, and I can't imagine that the information contained in there could still anywhere near accurate. I understand that this probably isn't the most important thing in the world, and honestly have no clue as to the workload of the people who would, if it were updated, do the updating, but I figured I would bring it up on the off chance that its just been completely forgotten about

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Site FAQ a little dated

It has been brought up every so often. From a quick search, these are fairly representative answers from the mods on the topic:

Quote Originally Posted by Roland St. Jude View Post
    Sheriff: Yes, we know. There are multiple threads and posts on this issue and the answer now as then is, it is not presently practical or high priority to redo the FAQ. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience the outdated FAQ might cause.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    There are two different FAQs, one for the site and one for the forums. At this stage, neither of them will be updated, and we do not want people attempting to update it for us.

This does not mean that they will never be updated, but they will not be updated now or on the present version of the site.
    Yours,

Grey Wolf
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2019-04-10 at 01:53 PM.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by woweedd View Post
    I would say that's the dumbest theory Grey Wolf's heard, but, let's be honest: It's Grey Wolf. They've probably heard dumber theories today. Point is, neat idea, but it's a real stretch.
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est