Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Skyside 6: Return of the Cheddar

[Jinn's Emporium]

The be-suited figure swivels slowly between the two speakers. One hand wipes away any stray confetti from the dome.

"I have interest in the owner of this establishment's talents."
    Last edited by Gnrlshrimp; 2019-06-13 at 04:23 PM.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deathkeeper View Post
    Fourth Tower Compound

”You know when I first joined MERC it was still called Neutral Organization? I Most members have their own agendas they chase outside of our base. I find this no different. I am prepared to pledge loyalty and thereby return what I am given in turn. Only a fool would ask this and expect it for free.” He keeps how he intends to pay silent for now. Krayger doesn’t know what poker is, but if he did he would know how the strategies work.
    [Fourth Tower Compound]

"We'll require time and dedication." Vax clarifies further, but decides to leave it at that. "If you really think you have what it takes, we'll meet again in two week from now. Then we'll see." She produces a small stone and tosses it to him. "Keep that with you until then."

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

[Fourth Tower Compound]

Krayger catches the stone and holds it up to the light.
    ”Is this...for anything in particular?” he asks. Some form of test? Or perhaps it measures something to them? It’s certainly not just a rock.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Jinn's Emporium]

"The owner will hear what you tell us, don't be afraid! We can satisfy- just tell us what you need." Traum ended the sentence a bit abruptly there as it certainly sounded like Sihori had more than just that to say. "And then we can offer complimentary- we just need your information, sir."

Thundermarket Shopping Centre

"Theirs, they seem to be in control of this entire sector." Jaahlyn pauses. "Actually, I have an idea that just might work. I'm heading to you now."
    And she drives off, going in the same direction as those people she noticed shambling around earlier. She stops nearby, just as any other driver might when they come across a horde of mind controlled people, and lowers the side-window of her ride just enough for the sound of her music to be heard. Then she starts playing a song that should free the thralls from the mind control once they hear it.

Stromulus Manor

Tellysandra idly sips the drink butler handed to her as Nora explains, but also gestures for the bartender to hand the catboy a nukacola. She of course didn't even have to tell Butler what she wanted, the bartender already knew. "That's your nuka-cola, Butler. Drink it, it took me a while to even arrange it to be delivered here."

The archwarlock fans her face with her hand once Nora have finished. "Quite the mess. I don't think even I can free her from that curse now. Though I have an idea how you could do it if you just can get her to trust her. The way you constructed your spell tell me that you're ready for it, Nora. Or Norael." Telly waves her hand dismissively. "Whichever you prefer. The point is that I think you could cast a transfer spell and imbue yourself with the rest of the curse, then you can just come to me and I'll deal with it. How does that sound? Assuming of course that you want to get rid of it so soon."