The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VII: Your Custom Planeswalker Card Died in War of the Spa

Demanding Instructor 3W
    Creature - Human Advisor
    Lifelink
    Other creatures you control with +1/+1 counters on them have lifelink.
    "Master yourself. Only then can I strengthen you."
    3/3
    | Intensive Training W
    | Sorcery - Adventure
    | Tap target creature and put a +1/+1 counter on it.
    Last edited by TurboGhast; 2019-09-15 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Flavor text misplaced before the first edit. Second edit changed the flavor text to add more impact
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: MTG - You Make The Card VII: Your Custom Planeswalker Card Died in War of the Spa

Spoiler: Fate's Messenger
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Fate's Messenger 2U
    Creature - Human Wizard C
    When Fate's Messenger enters the battlefield, put the bottom card of your library into your hand.

|Adventure: Midnight Omens 2U
    |Instant
    |Scry 3
    2/1

I keep looking at this and wanting it to be a bird. Everything about it screams raven to me.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2019-09-14 at 11:14 AM.
    Leo, Ajax, Deshy, Cutty.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Unavenger View Post
    Red usually uses "Can't block" instead of tap, and Teleport Cage is representing them being summoned to the wrong side of the battlefield.
    Fair to the first point. On the second, however, there is a difference between getting lost and deciding that because you landed closer to your enemy than your friend you should temporarily switch sides. There is a difference between Totally Lost and Act of Treason.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

4. - Top - End - #514
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    Fair to the first point. On the second, however, there is a difference between getting lost and deciding that because you landed closer to your enemy than your friend you should temporarily switch sides. There is a difference between Totally Lost and Act of Treason.
    Like you said, though, there wasn't a 100% faithful way of representing it - and anyway, it could easily represent the confusion that someone would experience as they were summoned to the battlefield in the wrong place. What makes sense in Magic has to come before trying to make a 100% accurate representation.

5. - Top - End - #515

Leyline marker 3
    Artifact - U
    ~ enters the battlefield tapped.
    T: Add CC

Adamant: if three mana of the same color was used to cast ~, it may produce mana of that color instead.
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays

6. - Top - End - #516
    Troll in the Playground

Tactful Miser - 2W
    Creature - Human U
    Whenever a creature you control attacks, you gain 1 life.
    1/4
    -- Spirit Carol 3WW
    -- Sorcery - Adventure U
    -- Create 3 1/1 white Spirit creature tokens with flying.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2019-09-14 at 11:53 AM.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Troll in the Playground

Furious Judgement 2(R/W)
    Instant - U
    Deal 3 damage to target attacking or blocking creature.
    Adamant— When you cast Furious Judgement if at least three mana of the same color was spent to cast it, destroy that creature instead.
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2019-09-16 at 12:58 PM.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Dwarf in the Playground

Midnight Researcher 2UB
    Creature - Human Wizard M
    Sacrifice a creature: Return target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard to your hand.
    3/4
    Only the blackest experiments occur in the dead of night.

Tear Through Memories UB
    Sorcery-Adventure
    Put the top 7 cards of target player's library into the graveyard.(Then exile this card.)
    Spoiler: My Homebrew(3.5):
    Show
    All hail the white space, for from it all posts are shaped.
    Hey look, it is the oldest trick in the book!

9. - Top - End - #519
    Ogre in the Playground

Fabled Hero - W
    Creature - Human Peasant - R
    Fabled Hero gets +2/+2 while it is equipped.
    1/1
    Pull From Stone - 1W
    Sorcery - Adventure
    Search your library for an equipment card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

Extended signature

10. - Top - End - #520
    Barbarian in the Playground

Kor Rescue-Swinger 2W
    Image of someone being grabbed from the jaws of a giant wurm by a Tarzan-swinging Kor woman.
    Creature-Kor (U Zendikar Rising set symbol)
    1W: Kor Rescue-Swinger gains flying until end of turn.
    2/2
    The Eldrazi may be gone, but there will always be idiots trying to pick a fight with a giant wurm.
    //
    Last Minute Rescue 1W
    Instant-Adventure
    Exile target creature you control, then return it to the battlefield under its owner's control.
    Last edited by Personification; 2019-09-19 at 04:56 PM.
    Stop using good evidence and logic that makes sense to refute points, that's my job
    Lots of people seem to use blue for sarcasm, I decided I should too
    Quote Originally Posted by nabcif View Post
    Nitpick: I believe you'll find that only our heads explode. Page 43 of Book of Pedantic Forumites, if memory serves.
    I have joined the ranks of the FFRPeople Here is my character.

Thank you to Linkele for creating my avatar!

11. - Top - End - #521
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Judgement should be in the next 24 hours
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Spoiler: Evil DM Mark3 - Fallen Knight of Vartix
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil DM Mark3 View Post
    Fallen Knight of Vartix 1BB
    A suit of chain, sword and shield and helm hovers in the air as if worn, filled with deep purple smoke, standing on a ruined battlefield
    Wraith Knight - R

Deathtouch

The Quest for the Trueheart WW
    Adventure - Sorcery
    Destroy target non-white, non-artefact creature, it cannot be regenerated.

Their fear of failure ensured it.
    3/2

Spoiler
    Show
    I know that effect isn't White. Its deliberate
    This feels way too efficient. Both sides are costed in a way that might see play on their own and considering both can trade with bigger threats without much problem, the card advantage generated from playing both would be a problem.

Spoiler: ben-zayb - Around the World
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by ben-zayb View Post
    Around the World 3G
    Sorcery U
    Search your library for two basic land cards, put them onto the battlefield tapped, then shuffle your library.
    Adamant - If you spent three or more green mana to cast this spell, search your library for two land cards instead.
    I like the idea how it can ramp and mana fix in light green decks and mana fix better and grab utility lands if you're running a green heavy deck, likely with dual lands and feels like it could normally occupy a spot like circuitous route. I like it a lot less in the current standard with Field of the Dead with this ramping and/or grabbing 2 FoD. Especially when Scapeshift is just being rotated out.

Spoiler: Bucky - Fate's Messenger
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Fate's Messenger 2U
    Creature - Human Scout C
    When Fate's Messenger enters the battlefield, put the bottom card of your library into your hand.

|Midnight Omens 2U
    |Instant - Adventure
    |Scry 3
    2/1
    I love the idea of how this works and it's a real feel-good interaction. You think of the times you've scried and found a key mid/late card when you really need mana instead at that moment - you really want that card, but not quite yet and the card synergy here solves that. That said 2U feels overcosted for scry 3, even if you consider it's similar to a scry 3 draw 1 card advantage wise. 1U seems more reasonable for the omens side - it still feels potentially overcosted for the effect but should be fine with instant speed and how nicely it can smooth out your curve.

Spoiler: LaZodiac - Fit for a King
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Food is also a new mechanic from Eldraine, don't forget food. Speaking of which...

Fit For A King 4B
    Sorcery - (R)
    Destroy all creatures. Create a food token for every two creatures destroyed this one.
    Adamant - If at least three black mana was spent to cast this spell, create a food token for every creature destroyed instead.
    When the royal chefs asked what he would like for dinner, the king replied simply - More.
    Hard to judge the food aspect without seeing what cards do with food tokens but seeing cards like Savvy Hunter make me cautious about mass food generation. Nothing major here but it feels a bit too splashable for a wrath effect, given that every other wrath effect I can remember has a colour weight of at least 2. Could just be me though

Spoiler: TurboGhast - Demanding Instructor
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboGhast View Post
    Demanding Instructor 3W
    Creature - Human Advisor
    Lifelink
    Other creatures you control with +1/+1 counters on them have lifelink.
    "Master yourself. Only then can I strengthen you."
    3/3
    | Intensive Training W
    | Sorcery - Adventure
    | Tap target creature and put a +1/+1 counter on it.
    Nice synergy between the two sides but tapping your own creature at sorcery speed doesn't feel right here, even if I can see the flavour. I'd be tempted to make it 1W and remove the tap - a bit overcosted but the sorcery side kind of needs to be on an adventure.

Spoiler: DeTess - Leyline Marker
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by DeTess View Post
    Leyline marker 3
    Artifact - U
    ~ enters the battlefield tapped.
    T: Add CC

Adamant: if three mana of the same color was used to cast ~, it may produce mana of that color instead.
    It's a mana rock that may have memory issues and might be a bit fast in non green decks. Not really much more I can say.

Spoiler: Dr.Gunsdorhands - Tactful Miser
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Tactful Miser - 2W
    Creature - Human U
    Whenever a creature you control attacks, you gain 1 life.
    1/4
    -- Spirit Carol 3WW
    -- Sorcery - Adventure U
    -- Create 3 1/1 white Spirit creature tokens with flying.
    Bah Humbug. Feels about right costwise but feels like it's in an odd design space. From what I've seen from the previews, the creature side of the adventure tends to be at or just above the sorcery cost or a 1 drop. I'm guessing it's because players first instinct would be to wait until you can play the sorcery first so you get value from both sides. This feels like it would play more as a split card but the 2 cmc difference feels like it'd trick players into not playing the miser until they play the carol, even if they really should sometimes.

Spoiler: mystic1110 - Furious Judgement
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Furious Judgement 2(R/W)
    Instant - U
    Deal 3 damage to target attacking or blocking creature.
    Adamant— When you cast Furious Judgement if at least three mana of the same color was spent to cast it, destroy that creature instead.
    Similar to Summay Judgement but more expensive due to the potential of outright destruction. Destroying creature in combat feels very white but red destruction generally has to be by damage, not outright which makes this feel weird if you use the Adamant with RRR.

Spoiler: Quiddle - Midnight Researcher
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiddle View Post
    Midnight Researcher 2UB
    Creature - Human Wizard M
    Sacrifice a creature: Return target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard to your hand.
    3/4
    Only the blackest experiments occur in the dead of night.

Tear Through Memories UB
    Sorcery-Adventure
    Put the top 7 cards of target player's library into the graveyard.(Then exile this card.)
    This is another adventure that feels too efficient, with both sides seeming as if they might get a spot in a reanimator /recursion deck on their own which isn't a good thing here. The synergy is nice but it feels like both sides should be less aggressively costed given the implicit card advantage in playing both modes of adventure cards.

Spoiler: Ninjaman - Fabled Hero
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaman View Post
    Fabled Hero - W
    Creature - Human Peasant - R
    Fabled Hero gets +2/+2 while it is equipped.
    1/1
    Pull From Stone - 1W
    Sorcery - Adventure
    Search your library for an equipment card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. Then shuffle your library.
    Nice enough card, fits well together thematically. I think 1 drop adventure creatures tend to be more an either/or choice rather than both, with the creature there for early game if needed but the sorcery still having a use if you draw it later. As a tutor effect, that's still the case here even with the low cost. I doubt you'd see Fabled Hero get the bonus from the equipment it searched in play as often as you might think but you;ll have more equipment in the deck if you run it anyway. Really should be a knight considering how easily it would fit into the knight/equipment theme in Eldraine.

Spoiler: Personification - Kor Rescue-Swinger
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Personification View Post
    Kor Rescue-Swinger 2W
    Image of someone being grabbed from the jaws of a giant wurm by a Tarzan-swinging Kor woman.
    Creature-Kor (U Zendikar Rising set symbol)
    1W: Kor Rescue-Swinger gains flying until end of turn.
    2/2
    The Eldrazi may be gone, but there will always be idiots trying to pick a fight with a giant wurm.
    //
    Last Minute Rescue 1W
    Instant-Adventure
    Exile target creature you control, then return it to the battlefield under its owner's control.
    Not the best synergy for the adventure out of everyone but definitely up there for the flavor and the costing feels more or less right. Both sides are slightly overcosted for what they are and if you want to maximise the flicker effectiveness, you can lose the tempo the swinger could give you so the advantage of playing both sides levels out a bit. I'd like this more as a creature with flash and a flicker etb but that's outside the challenge

Spoiler: Winner
    Show
    Bucky with Fate's Messenger/Midnight Omen. Despite my issues with the costing, the synergy and using the casting of two sides for a unique interaction was too good to go past.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2019-09-20 at 09:01 AM.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Troll in the Playground

Might you go so far as to say my card can teach its player a lesson about being greedy?

Grats to the winner! I knew it would be a hard one to top, even though it's still not a bird.
    Leo, Ajax, Deshy, Cutty.

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ogre in the Playground

The next challenge is Make a Custom Resource Card! The card should use or scale based on a resource that players normally don't care about. Examples of custom resource mechanics are Storm (spells cast this turn), Devotion (symbols in permanents' mana costs) and Elvish Eulogist (Elves in the graveyard).

I would prefer cards that do not meet the challenge using only an existing custom resource keyword or ability word mechanic.
    Last edited by Bucky; 2019-09-20 at 08:27 PM.
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

15. - Top - End - #525
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
    Might you go so far as to say my card can teach its player a lesson about being greedy?

Grats to the winner! I knew it would be a hard one to top, even though it's still not a bird.
    Hah! Must've been too tired and missed the meta joke embedded in the card design. Nice.

Repeating Thoughts 2UU
    Sorcery R
    Each player draws cards equal to the number of instants and sorceries in your graveyard.

Considered having it depend on each players graveyard individually but seemed like it'd have the potential to be too asymmetric if it didn't cost a fair bit more.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2019-09-20 at 08:38 PM.

16. - Top - End - #526

Explosive Regrowth 2GG
    Sorcery-R
    You may sacrifice up to 2 lands, then search your library for X basic land cards and put them on the battlefield tapped, where X is the number of land cards in your graveyard.

edit: oops, almost strictly better scapeshift -_-. Let me fix that.
    Spoiler: Old and probably busted version
    Show

Explosive Regrowth 2GG
    Sorcery-R
    You may sacrifice any number of lands, then search your library for X basic land cards and put them on the battlefield tapped, where X is the number of land cards in your graveyard.

edit2: okay, that should bring it more in line. I still wanted the option to first sacrifice some lands so you could potentially fix a color-screwed mana-base.
    Last edited by DeTess; 2019-09-21 at 06:46 AM.
    Jasnah avatar by Zea Mays

17. - Top - End - #527
    Troll in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Haeresium Faithbreaker 3BB
    Creature - Human Cleric R
    3BB: Create a 5/0 colorless God creature token with Indestructible.
    Whenever a God dies, search your library for a nonland card with converted mana cost less than the number of God cards in your graveyard, put it into your hand, and shuffle your library.
    "Behold! Your objects of faith!"
    - Nixxeus of Haeresia

3/3

18. - Top - End - #528
    Ogre in the Playground

Needling Thoughts 1BB
    *Artwork is that of someone bound to a chair, with numerous, long needles stuck in their head.*
    Enchantment - Rare
    Whenever a creature you control dies, draw cards equal to the number of -1/-1 counters on it.
    B: Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature you control.
    Open the lid and snatch a homebrewed treat from Cookie's Jar

Ponytar by Dirtytabs

Quote Originally Posted by DudeWhyAreAllTheNamesTaken(Imgur)
    Chaotic neutral. Might rob you blind. Might save your life. Might do both.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Troll in the Playground

Toughness of the Mad 3G
    Instant - C
    Prevent all damage that would be dealt to you and to permanents you control this turn. For each 1 damage prevented this way, put the top card of your library into your graveyard.
    Last edited by Dr.Gunsforhands; 2019-09-22 at 07:47 PM.
    Leo, Ajax, Deshy, Cutty.

20. - Top - End - #530

Tienjong, Fragment Blade 2(2/U)
    Legendary Artefact—Equipment MR

2: Exile target equipment you control and put a symbiosis counter on it.
    X: Until end of turn, Tienjong, Fragment Blade becomes a copy of target equipment in exile with a merge counter and equip cost X.

At the beginning of your upkeep, if equipped creature's power is less than the number of exiled artefacts with merge counters, you may unattach Tienjong, Fragment Blade and transform it.

Equip: 3

//
    Tienjong, the Eternal
    Legendary Creature—Spirit (Blue colour marker)

When Tienjong, the Eternal transforms, you may exile any number of artefacts you control and put merge counters on them.
    Tienjong, the Eternal has +2/+2 for each artefact you own in exile with a merge counter on it.

X: Create a token that's a copy of exiled target equipment with a merge counter and converted mana cost X. Equip it to Tienjong, the Eternal.

The greatest Eterna, restored once more.
    1/1

Based on a NPC from a DnD stream I watch. Thanks to Necroticplague and Mystic Muse for the suggestions to help refine it!

Spoiler: First iteration
    Show
    Legendary Artefact—Equipment MR
    2:Exile target equipment you control.
    X: Until end of turn, Tienjong, Fragment Blade becomes a copy of target equipment it exiled with equip cost X.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if equipped creature's power is less than the number of artefacts exiled by Tienjong, Fragment Blade, unattach and transform it.

A shattered mind whispers in a multitude of voices

//
    Tienjong, the Eternal
    When Tienjong, the Eternal transforms, you may exile any number of artefacts you control.
    Tienjong, the Eternal has +2/+2 for each artefact in exile that was exiled by Tienjong, Fragment Blade or Tienjong, the Eternal .
    X: Create a token that's a copy of target equipment exiled by Tienjong, Fragment Blade or Tienjong, the Eternal with converted mana cost X and attach it to Tienjong, the Eternal.
    The greatest Eterna, restored once more
    1/1
    Based on an NPC from a DnD stream I watch. It's probably going to need some fine-tuning to makes sure it works as intended in the rules, but this is the basic shape I want for it.
    Last edited by Durkoala; 2019-09-26 at 02:00 PM.
    Spoiler: Pixel avatar and Raincloud Durkoala were made by me. The others are the work of Cuthalion.
    Show

Cuteness and Magic and Phone Moogles, oh my! Let's Watch Card Captor Sakura!Sadly on a small hiatus.

Durkoala reads a book! It's about VR and the nineties!

21. - Top - End - #531
    Ogre in the Playground

Tienjong, the Eternal needs some base stats.
    The gnomes once had many mines, but now they have gnome ore.

22. - Top - End - #532

Right. I always forget those.
    Spoiler: Pixel avatar and Raincloud Durkoala were made by me. The others are the work of Cuthalion.
    Show

Cuteness and Magic and Phone Moogles, oh my! Let's Watch Card Captor Sakura!Sadly on a small hiatus.

Durkoala reads a book! It's about VR and the nineties!

23. - Top - End - #533
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Cookie View Post
    Needling Thoughts 1BB
    *Artwork is that of someone bound to a chair, with numerous, long needles stuck in their head.*
    Enchantment - Rare
    Whenever a creature you control dies, draw cards equal to the number of -1/-1 counters on it.
    B: Put a -1/-1 counter on target creature you control.
    Is this having a go at making a non-broken Skullclamp? The color weight and cost alone stop the worst abuses of skullclamp as well as lowering the attack (given part of it was insurance against board wipes for aggro) but it's still a space to tread carefully.
    Last edited by Tom the Mime; 2019-09-23 at 08:27 PM.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

Enchantment Creature Avatar - Rare
    Indestructible.
    Exile creature card from your graveyard, pay 2 life : target creature gains -x/-x this turn where x is the exiled card's converted manna cost.
    If the total converted manna cost of all creatures in your graveyard is less than 30 Avatar of the Departed is not a creature.
    12/12
    Last edited by Evil DM Mark3; 2019-09-23 at 10:38 AM.
    GNU Terry Pratchett

25. - Top - End - #535
    Ogre in the Playground

Erratic Thaumaturge - RU
    Creature - Goblin Wizard - R
    2U: Draw a card. Skip your next draw step.
    2/1
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizak View Post
    I'm gonna be against the flow here and say outlined.

What? Everyone else are against the flow too, okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    In the grim statistics of the far future, there is only math.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    Most Hilarious Murderer in the Playground. Both his episodes of hysterically ending my life left me chuckling even hours later when I thought about them.
    And more in the extended signature!

Extended signature

26. - Top - End - #536
    Troll in the Playground

Polemomancer (W/R)
    Creature - Human Wizard (R)
    W, T: Untap all attacking creatures you control and remove them from combat. Place a War Counter on Polemomancer if at least one creature was removed from combat this way.
    R, remove X War Counters from Polemomancer, T: Untap all creatures you control that attacked this turn and after this phase, there are X additional combat phases. Untap all other creatures you control at the beginning of each of these phases.
    1/2
    Last edited by mystic1110; 2019-09-24 at 08:11 AM.
    Spoiler: YinBao
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    Yea, that is a nice rabbit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    YinBao is fluffy and warm like all rabbits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yes, I am a shameless YinBao fan...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
    YinBao and Ran Yang Li. The ultimate bromance! XD

Spoiler: In-Arl
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by PossiblyInsane View Post
    HOW HAS THIS WORLD BECOME SO AWED BY A PATHETIC, TIRED CHICKEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post
    All Praise In-Arl for his wisdom and tasty dark meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Yay! PTSD Chicken!

27. - Top - End - #537
    Dwarf in the Playground

Shatterlands Outcast 1WR
    Creature - Human Warrior R
    R: Target opponent draws a card then discards a card, if a non-land card is discarded this way create a 1/1 white soldier token.
    CARDNAME gets +1/+1 for each land card in an opponent's graveyard.
    2/2
    "They fight not for lost love but lost home."
    Last edited by Quiddle; 2019-09-24 at 02:32 PM.
    Spoiler: My Homebrew(3.5):
    Show
    All hail the white space, for from it all posts are shaped.
    Hey look, it is the oldest trick in the book!

28. - Top - End - #538

Overwhelming Psyche 3U
    Instant R
    Reveal any number of cards from your hand. Each opponent puts the top X cards of their library into their graveyard, where X is 4 plus the total converted mana cost of the cards revealed this way.
    Last edited by TurboGhast; 2019-09-26 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Lowered the card's color requirement and made the card add its own CMC to the total, to increase its minimum results.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Durkoala View Post
    Legendary Artifact—Equipment MR
    2:Exile target equipment you control.
    X: Until end of turn, Tienjong, Fragment Blade becomes a copy of target equipment it exiled with equip cost X.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if equipped creature's power is less than the number of artifacts exiled by Tienjong, Fragment Blade, unattach and transform it.

//
    Tienjong, the Eternal
    When Tienjong, the Eternal transforms, you may exile any number of artifacts you control.
    Tienjong, the Eternal has +2/+2 for each artifact in exile that was exiled by Tienjong, Fragment Blade or Tienjong, the Eternal .
    X: Create a token that's a copy of target equipment exiled by Tienjong, Fragment Blade or Tienjong, the Eternal with converted mana cost X and attach it to Tienjong, the Eternal.
    1/1
    Based on an NPC from a DnD stream I watch. It's probably going to need some fine-tuning to makes sure it works as intended in the rules, but this is the basic shape I want for it.
    Given the memory issues normally associated with 'exiled/destroyed by X' (thus, why vampires aren't that way), it might clean things up a bit if you have them exile with a special counter on them, and keep track of exiled equipment with the counters on them, like what Karn, Scion of Urza does.
    Spoiler: Something like this
    Show
    Legendary Artifact—Equipment MR
    2:Exile target equipment you control, then place a fragment counter on it.
    X: Until end of turn, Tienjong, Fragment Blade becomes a copy of target equipment you own in exile with a fragment counter on it with equip cost X.
    At the beginning of your upkeep, if equipped creature's power is less than the number of artifacts you own in exile with a fragment counter on them unattach and transform Tienjong, Fragment Blade.

//
    Tienjong, the Eternal
    When Tienjong, the Eternal transforms, you may exile any number of artifacts you control, then put a fragment counter on them.
    Tienjong, the Eternal has +2/+2 for each artifact that you own in exile with a fragment counter on them.
    X: Create a token that's a copy of target equipment you own in exile with a fragment counter on it with converted mana cost X and attach it to Tienjong, the Eternal.
    1/1

30. - Top - End - #540
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mystic1110 View Post
    Polemomancer (W/R)
    Creature - Human Wizard (R)
    W, T: Untap all attacking creatures you control and remove them from combat. Place a War Counter on Polemomancer if at least one creature was removed from combat this way.
    R, remove X War Counters from Polemomancer, T: Untap all other creatures you control and after this phase, there is an additional combat phase. Repeat this process X-1 times.
    1/2
    For the last ability you can do “repeat the following process X times,” see Torment of Hailfire.

Extended Sig

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Christmas starts when Halloween ends, Halloween starts after New Year. The only part of the year that isn't a holiday is between Christmas and December 31st.