Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 121 to 124 of 124
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    Default Re: How would you, as a religious cleric, write your thesis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Contrast the Directors' reaction to Sabine's.
    Though I guess, it is possibleb they just eavesdropped on Blackwing and V.
    Thing is, they're eavesdropping everybody. "It's easy to rig the game when you have players in every team".

    Also the world inside the rift still needs to be properly explained. Why hasn't the Snarl destroyed it if they're both inside the rift? Don't the gods know about that one or are they keeping it as another of their dear secrets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Mantas View Post
    "You know, Durkon, I built this planet up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was a snarl. All the other gods said we were daft to build a planet over a snarl, but I built it all the same, just to show then. It got eaten by the snarl...

    ...so we built a five millionth, three hundreth, twenty first one. That one burned down, fell over, then got eaten by the snarl, but the five millionth, three hundreth, and twenty second one stayed up! Or at least, it has been until now."

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Fyraltari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    France
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: How would you, as a religious cleric, write your thesis?

    Quote Originally Posted by deuterio12 View Post
    Thing is, they're eavesdropping everybody. "It's easy to rig the game when you have players in every team".

    Also the world inside the rift still needs to be properly explained. Why hasn't the Snarl destroyed it if they're both inside the rift? Don't the gods know about that one or are they keeping it as another of their dear secrets?
    They donít have players in every team. They had some in the LG abd in the Order (if you count V) but none in Team Evil or in Team Hel.

    Thor didnít know about the World Within until Durkon ranted about it mid-Raise Dead.
    "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
    Gehm's corollary to Clarke's Third Law



    Forum Wisdom

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Somewhere eh?

    Default Re: How would you, as a religious cleric, write your thesis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Contrast the Directors' reaction to Sabine's.
    Though I guess, it is possibleb they just eavesdropped on Blackwing and V.
    Or you know, they just had a different reaction then Sabine. Not that the having a somewhat friendly one-sided conversation about the topics at hand part is that in character for them.

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Fyraltari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    France
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: How would you, as a religious cleric, write your thesis?

    Quote Originally Posted by goodpeople25 View Post
    Or you know, they just had a different reaction then Sabine. Not that the having a somewhat friendly one-sided conversation about the topics at hand part is that in character for them.
    I donít think you become Archfiend by silencing people who are giving you cosmic secrets freely.
    "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."
    Gehm's corollary to Clarke's Third Law



    Forum Wisdom

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •