New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: How would you, as a religious cleric, write your thesis?

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Contrast the Directors' reaction to Sabine's.
    Though I guess, it is possibleb they just eavesdropped on Blackwing and V.
    Thing is, they're eavesdropping everybody. "It's easy to rig the game when you have players in every team".

Also the world inside the rift still needs to be properly explained. Why hasn't the Snarl destroyed it if they're both inside the rift? Don't the gods know about that one or are they keeping it as another of their dear secrets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Mantas View Post
    "You know, Durkon, I built this planet up from nothing. When I started here, all there was was a snarl. All the other gods said we were daft to build a planet over a snarl, but I built it all the same, just to show then. It got eaten by the snarl...

...so we built a five millionth, three hundreth, twenty first one. That one burned down, fell over, then got eaten by the snarl, but the five millionth, three hundreth, and twenty second one stayed up! Or at least, it has been until now."

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by deuterio12 View Post
    Thing is, they're eavesdropping everybody. "It's easy to rig the game when you have players in every team".

Also the world inside the rift still needs to be properly explained. Why hasn't the Snarl destroyed it if they're both inside the rift? Don't the gods know about that one or are they keeping it as another of their dear secrets?
    They don’t have players in every team. They had some in the LG abd in the Order (if you count V) but none in Team Evil or in Team Hel.

Thor didn’t know about the World Within until Durkon ranted about it mid-Raise Dead.
    Forum Wisdom

Mage avatar by smutmulch & linklele.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Contrast the Directors' reaction to Sabine's.
    Though I guess, it is possibleb they just eavesdropped on Blackwing and V.
    Or you know, they just had a different reaction then Sabine. Not that the having a somewhat friendly one-sided conversation about the topics at hand part is that in character for them.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by goodpeople25 View Post
    Or you know, they just had a different reaction then Sabine. Not that the having a somewhat friendly one-sided conversation about the topics at hand part is that in character for them.
    I don’t think you become Archfiend by silencing people who are giving you cosmic secrets freely.
    Forum Wisdom

Mage avatar by smutmulch & linklele.