New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default Item that can create oxygen

Is their any item that can create breathable air? I would prefer to not generate a cyclone or anything with it(I’ve found a few items to generate tornados in Draconomicon). I need it so that a base for the PCs can’t just be invaded by the villain and they suddenly run out of oxygen, or the PCs find a clever way to dispel his plot device protections.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Item that can create oxygen

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Devil

Or a Necklace of Adaptation.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfPirate

For a cheaper option, Stormwrack has these plant things that contain enough oxygen you can breathe through them even underwater. Something like 15gp and they last an hour?
    Quote Originally Posted by Darths & Droids
    When you combine the two most devious, sneaky, manipulative, underhanded, cunning, and diabolical forces in the known universe, the consequences can be world-shattering. Those forces are, of course, players and GMs.
    Optimization Trophies

Looking for a finished webcomic to read, or want to recommend one to others? Check out my Completed Webcomics You'd Recommend II thread!

Or perhaps you want something Halloweeny for the season? Halloween Webcomics II

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticallyPsyco View Post
    For a cheaper option, Stormwrack has these plant things that contain enough oxygen you can breathe through them even underwater. Something like 15gp and they last an hour?
    Air plants last 5 minutes, but they're also weightless and thus don't count toward encumbrance. You could carry a bunch of them. I'm actually more partial to the Auran Mask (Complete Mage), which offers 10 minutes of air breathing, and also has negligible weight.

The Wind Pipe (Stormwrack p. 134) can also provide fresh air to an enclosed space for only 7000 GP.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

periapt of the sullen sea (mic) also indirectly addresses this.
    I've got a new fantasy TTRPG about running your own fencing school in a 3 musketeers pastiche setting. Book coming soon.

Check out my NEW sci-fi TTRPG about first contact. Cool alien races, murderous AIs, and more. New expansion featuring rules for ships! New book here NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by weckar View Post
    Venger, can you be my full-time memory aid please?
    Iron Chef Medals!
    Amazing Princess Mononoke avatar by Dispozition