Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: DC-Marvel Nightmare [M&M2e]

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf69 View Post
    Is it me or given that I just looked at Rhyvurg sheet should I consider something other than a walking tank-like character.
    With the PL up and 30 more points to spend, making your character more unique should be easy. Increase his hellfire power, give it some alts, etc.
    "Can you do science to it?"
    "I can do science to anything."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Halfling in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

This is where I provide advice.

No matter how indestructible or powerful your PC is --- Superman didn't last 5 rounds against the Sentinels.

These are 20'-tall Terminator robots who can drastically modify their offensive tactics based on what your character can do. Plus, they adapt to whatever attack you throw at them - not just one of them - ALL OF THEM. So you end up throwing rocks at a speeding train.

Based on previous playtests, even the BEST supers last less than 5 rounds. This isn't about how powerful your PC is - it's about working together to find the RIGHT plan to defeat the Sentinels AT THEIR FOUNDATION.

Direct confrontation is a TPK. That's a thematic element. If they can take down the JLA & Avengers, MAYBE, your PC's very best is but a distraction. The Sentinels can win based on (1) Adaptation & (2) numbers.

You beat 3 of them? Nice - now deal with 10. Still standing? Okay, here comes 30. Trying to escape? Deal with another 100.

Rhyvurg has the right idea with building as much power as possible.

I'm not seeing the level of interest for this, but I'll give it until the end of the month.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

at this rate, I am almost starting to wonder if I should start thinking less hulk more antman. lol

4. - Top - End - #34
    Barbarian in the Playground

I am still interested, just trying to come up with a character who will survive, as well as can help with attacks, how do you feel about summoned, duplicates, minions etc.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

After some playing around with power points would this work better? if so will edit backstory with this build in mind.

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show
    Abilities
    30 Str, 20 Dex, 30 Con, 10 Int, 10 Wis, 10 Cha
    +13 attack melee, (DC 25)
    +10 Ranged attack,
    +10 attack bonus,
    +23 grapple
    +12 defence, (24 shrunk - 8 big
    -5 Resist knockback
    10 toughness,
    +10 Fortitude, +10 reflex,+10 will
    532lbs/1.1k/16k/3.2 k/4 tons

Medium size +5 init
    Skills
    +10 climb
    +5 escape artist
    +12 gather info
    +16 computer use
    +8 Craft elect
    +8 Craft machanical
    +16 knowledge tech
    +12 disable device
    +12 gather info
    +13 stealth
    +10 swim.

Feats
    Attack Focus: (melee) 3
    Fearless, Inventor

powers
    Device 19 (Assassination suit)
    Free Device, Hard to lose
    ->animal control 6 will DC 16 limited insects mental link
    ->immunity 16 EMP, life support, poison, disease.
    ->Plasma control 12 range 120ft DC 27
    ALT Burrowing 1 1mph 8.8ft
    ALT Disintegration 5 50ft DC 20
    ALTFlight 4 880ft 100mlp
    Shrinking 20
    -5 size categories, normal abilities, Microverse, Atomic size
    ALT Groth 13
    +26 Str +13 Con +3 Size
    Summon 2
    Narrow insects, Limited insects.

regeneration 30
    (recovery bonus 15, recovery disable 8, recovery injured 6, Resurrection 1, persistent, regrowth.)
    Shapeshift 1 (limited)
    Super-senses 4 (Darkvision, sent, ultra hearing)
    immunity 1 (ageing)
    180/180pp
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2019-05-17 at 01:17 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

After some playing around with power points would this work better? if so will edit backstory with this build in mind.

Spoiler: Abilities
    Show
    Abilities
    30 Str, 20 Dex, 30 Con, 10 Int, 10 Wis, 10 Cha
    +11 attack melee, (DC 25)
    +11 Ranged attack,
    +11 attack bonus,
    +21 grapple
    +11 defence, -5 Resist knockback
    10 toughness, +10 Fortitude, +10 reflex,+10 will
    1.1k/2.1k/3.2k/3.2 Tons/8 tons

Medium size +5 init
    Skills
    +10 climb
    +2 escape artist
    +2 gather info
    +16 computer use
    +16 Craft elect
    +16 knowledge tech
    +12 disable device
    +12 gather info
    +13 stealth
    +10 swim.
    Feats
    Attack Focus: (melee) 4
    Fearless, Inventor
    powers
    Device 16 (Assassination suit)
    Free Device, Hard to lose
    ->animal control will DC 16 limited insects mental link
    ->Plasma control 12 range 120ft DC 27
    ALT Burrowing 1 1mph 8.8ft
    ALT Disintegration 5 50ft DC 20
    Shrinking 20
    -5 size categories -25 movements, normal strength, Microverse
    ALT Groth 13
    +26 Str +13 Con +3 Size
    Summon 2
    Narrow insects, Limited insects.

regeneration 30
    (recovery bonus 15, recovery disable 8, recovery injured 6, Resurrection 1, persistent, regrowth.)
    Shapeshift 1
    Super-senses 4 (Darkvision, sent, ultra hearing)
    Super strength 1

180/180pp
    Hey man I don't want to step on your toes if you want to be the Hulk guy, I can change my character, easy.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

it is on the more I think about it I think I like this build better. It gives me some more tactical options.

Because I am already cooking up a cunning plan.
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2019-05-17 at 11:04 AM.

8. - Top - End - #38

GreataxeFighterGuy

Build for being hard to kill OR hard to hit.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

With shrinking high shrinking and regeneration I think that fits the build but also to take a page out of Ant-man movie playbook. the ants caring shrunken packs of C-4 and then makeing them full size. Invent to set that up or do i need gaget ?

10. - Top - End - #40

GreataxeFighterGuy

With shrinking high shrinking and regeneration I think that fits the build but also to take a page out of Ant-man movie playbook. the ants caring shrunken packs of C-4 and then makeing them full size. Invent to set that up or do i need gaget ?
    There's a few ways to do it, but buying explosives with EPs is probably cheaper.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

o well back to hero lab if using EMP better to make the suit emp safe.
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2019-05-17 at 12:48 PM.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

I've never made a MM 2e or 3e character, so with a little advice, I'd like to try. Looked at it yesterday, but couldn't figure out ho to make my concept.

Spoiler: Concept
    Show

Concept: Mutant Baseball Player

1: Ethical – would not use abilities to benefit his playing, can become a non-descript normal by suppressing his powers. Only played minor leagues, so not famous.

2: Bat – Can use in melee and to “reflect” ranged attacks, based on a roll can get a hit/homerun/strike/ball (Dodge)

3: Catch and Throw – Can catch and throw small physical objects. As ranged combat can throw three energy “Pitches” Fastball (Damage), Curveball (Knock prone), Spitball (Stun), if object is caught by him (Maybe a grenade, etc) he can throw it back to the general area it came from.

4: Kick Dirt – Create Obscuring cloud.

5: Chew – Short range vision debuff.

6: Throw glove – Can throw glove on the ground which gets him ejected to the clubhouse which activates a teleport (Short or long, not sure). Can only use when things are not going his way, so not for everyday transport.

Not sure how to implement this given the options. Maybe I can't in this system, may this is not exactly a DC/Marvel concept. Dunno.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

well, you could play around with hero lab and with a character sheet till you find something you like.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frendle View Post
    I've never made a MM 2e or 3e character, so with a little advice, I'd like to try. Looked at it yesterday, but couldn't figure out ho to make my concept.

1: Ethical – would not use abilities to benefit his playing, can become a non-descript normal by suppressing his powers. Only played minor leagues, so not famous.

2: Bat – Can use in melee and to “reflect” ranged attacks, based on a roll can get a hit/homerun/strike/ball (Dodge)

3: Catch and Throw – Can catch and throw small physical objects. As ranged combat can throw three energy “Pitches” Fastball (Damage), Curveball (Knock prone), Spitball (Stun), if object is caught by him (Maybe a grenade, etc) he can throw it back to the general area it came from.

6: Throw glove – Can throw glove on the ground which gets him ejected to the clubhouse which activates a teleport (Short or long, not sure). Can only use when things are not going his way, so not for everyday transport.

Not sure how to implement this given the options. Maybe I can't in this system, may this is not exactly a DC/Marvel concept. Dunno.
    1. That's easy, you don't have to use an effect at it's full rank unless you buy the flaw that says you have no choice.

2. Deflect power, page 81, with the Reflection extra.

3. Same power, with Redirection so you can choose your target.

4. Environmental Control, page 84/85, Distraction version, with a Flaw that you must be in contact with the ground.

5. Dazzle, page 81, set for obscuring sight.

6. Teleport, the rest is flavor.
    Last edited by Rhyvurg; 2019-05-17 at 05:47 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45

GreataxeFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frendle View Post

Spoiler: Concept
    Show

Concept: Mutant Baseball Player

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    1. That's easy, you don't have to use an effect at it's full rank unless you buy the flaw that says you have no choice.

2. Deflect power, page 81, with the Reflection extra.

3. Same power, with Redirection so you can choose your target.

4. Environmental Control, page 84/85, Distraction version, with a Flaw that you must be in contact with the ground.

5. Dazzle, page 81, set for obscuring sight.

6. Teleport, the rest is flavor.
    I like the concept, but you need to think bigger. The Sentinels would go through Mr. Baseball easily. What if he was THE Super-Athlete? Figure he has high ranks of Super-Speed, Leaping, Swimming, Climbing (with Skill Mastery), Acrobatics (with Skill Mastery), Reflex, Strength (enough to lift a car), Endurance, and anything else that falls under this concept?

Someone that's very hard to hit and can attack chinks in the Sentinels' armor.

He/She would need to more like Sportsmaster from Young Justice, if you mean for him/ner to survive.

I can help with the concept. Also, maybe Rhyvurg can help you power-up.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, I almost forgot to ask the most important question ever regarding this hybrid setting. Who's king of Atlantis, Aquaman, or Namor?

17. - Top - End - #47

GreataxeFighterGuy

Oh, I almost forgot to ask the most important question ever regarding this hybrid setting. Who's king of Atlantis, Aquaman, or Namor?
    As the setting goes, King Namor rules the Atlantic region, and Aquaman rules the Pacific region. They negotiate issues in "pocket-regions", like anything occurring in the Indian Ocean. Both negotiate with world governments when dealing with regional issues.

Namor is more conservative and militaristic in approach, while Aquaman is more liberal and accommodating to world leaders. Both, when pushed to an unfair degree, can be very confrontational.

This is for players, but not for characters UNLESS they are fairly familiar with Atlantean society.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Ok, as for the setting the general concept of Vampires and Werewolves still having a secret war. Throughout human History. And both side trying very hard to keep both of there existances a hidden form general knolage. Does that still work with this setting. With only caracters that deal in Vampires or the Occult haveing a General Idea of what is going on. Does that still works in this setting.

Also just to double check what is our starting City?
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2019-05-17 at 10:17 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49

GreataxeFighterGuy

Ok, as for the setting the general concept of Vampires and Werewolves still having a secret war. Throughout human History. And both side trying very hard to keep both of there existances a hidden form general knolage. Does that still work with this setting. With only caracters that deal in Vampires or the Occult haveing a General Idea of what is going on. Does that still works in this setting.

Also just to double check what is our starting City?
    Ok. Dr. Strange killed all the vampires years ago in the comics BUT (RETCON) Blade survived. Diablo got a hold of Blade's DNA & recreated a small vampire army with which he tried to take over Europe with, but a group of heroes led by the FF defeated him. Many of the vampires escaped and spread across the globe again.

Prior to the re-emergence of vampires, the Wolves prospered and grew across the globe taking up space once ruled by the vampires. So the wolves are on top now. These new vampires are attempting to seize the Wolves power and regain their foothold in the world. Of course, the majority of Earth's population still believe vampires & werewolves to be nonsense.

These new vampires are not destroyed by sunlight, but it inhibits them (Fortitude check vs. continued exposure). They'd rather avoid it & stick to nocturnal operations whenever they can. They still regenerate any damage except from silver-based weapons, which can kill them (and Wolves).

Characters with extensive historical knowledge or Magic-based characters will know about the "Dark War" between werewolves and vampires, and they usually pick a side.
    Last edited by Vorpal Glaive; 2019-05-18 at 06:11 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50

RedWizardGuy

Interested, thinking some kind of sound-based energy controller build.

21. - Top - End - #51

GreataxeFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Modigar View Post
    Interested, thinking some kind of sound-based energy controller build.
    Welcome. You have plenty of time.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Lol forgot to put a flaw of silver in the regeneration now have 24 points to add and I am not sure where the best spots to put it would be.

How would you feel about sidekicks. AKA bring in some of the pack ?
    Last edited by Stormwolf69; 2019-05-18 at 09:06 PM.

23. - Top - End - #53

PirateGuy

Posting for interest! Most likely a concept around the 'Magical Garment' variant of powered armour. Swiss army sorcerer, a more dedicated troubleshooter rather than a reality defender like Strange or Fate.

Still a Doctor, of course....

Spoiler: Character Sheet
    Show
    "----------Character Details---------
    Player Name:
    Character Name: Anthony Hawkins
    Character Alias: The Doctor
    GM's Name:
    Height: 6'0""
    Weight: 202 lbs
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown
    Power Level: 12
    Power Points: 180
    Trade-Offs: Attack/Defense -2, Power/Toughness +2
    --------------------------------------

----------Ability Scores---------
    Strength: 12 (+1)
    Dexterity: 12 (+1)
    Constitution: 10 (0)
    Intelligence: 16 (+3)
    Wisdom: 12 (+1)
    Charisma: 16 (+3)

----------Saves---------
    Toughness: +14
    Fortitude: +13
    Reflex: +14
    Willpower: +14

----------Combat---------
    Attack Bonus: +7
    Damage Bonus: Unarmed +1
    Grapple: +8
    Defense Bonus: +10 (+4 flat footed)
    Initiative: +1

----------Lifting Capacity---------
    Light Load: 43 lbs
    Medium Load: 86 lbs
    Heavy Load: 130 lbs
    Max Load: 260 lbs
    Push/Drag: 650 lbs

----------Movement Rate---------
    Base Speed: 30 ft/r / 60 ft/r / 120 ft/r
    Leap: 11 ft / 5 ft / 2 ft
    Flight: 1000 ft/r
    Teleport: 2,000 miles ft/r

----------Skills---------
    • Acrobatics - 0 (+1)
    • Bluff - 4 (+7)
    • Climb - 0 (+1)
    • Computers - 0 (+3)
    • Concentration - 0 (+1)
    • Craft: Artistic - 0 (+3)
    • Craft: Chemical - 0 (+3)
    • Craft: Electronic - 0 (+3)
    • Craft: Mechanical - 0 (+3)
    • Craft: Structural - 6 (+9)
    • Diplomacy - 4 (+7)
    • Disable Device - 0 (+3)
    • Disguise - 0 (+3)
    • Drive - 0 (+1)
    • Escape Artist - 0 (+1)
    • Gather Info - 0 (+3)
    • Handle Animal - 0 (+3)
    • Intimidate - 0 (+3)
    • Investigate - 0 (+3)
    • Knowledge: Arcane Lore - 8 (+11)
    • Knowledge: Art - 0 (+3)
    • Knowledge: Behavioral Sciences - 0 (+3)
    • Knowledge: Business - 0 (+3)
    • Knowledge: Civics - 0 (+3)
    • Knowledge: Current Event - 2 (+5)
    • Knowledge: Earth Sciences - 0 (+3)
    • Knowledge: History - 0 (+3)
    • Knowledge: Physical Sciences - 0 (+3)
    • Knowledge: Popular Culture - 4 (+7)
    • Knowledge: Life Sciences - 0 (+3)
    • Knowledge: Streetwise - 0 (+3)
    • Knowledge: Tactics - 0 (+3)
    • Knowledge: Technology - 0 (+3)
    • Knowledge: Theology and Philosophy - 2 (+5)
    • Medicine - 0 (+1)
    • Notice - 8 (+9)
    • Perform: Acting - 0 (+3)
    • Perform: Comedy - 0 (+3)
    • Perform: Dance - 0 (+3)
    • Perform: Keyboards - 0 (+3)
    • Perform: Oratory - 0 (+3)
    • Perform: Percussion - 0 (+3)
    • Perform: Singing - 0 (+3)
    • Perform: String Instruments - 0 (+3)
    • Perform: Wind Instruments - 0 (+3)
    • Pilot - 0 (+1)
    • Ride - 0 (+1)
    • Search - 6 (+9)
    • Sense Motive - 4 (+5)
    • Sleight of Hand - 0 (+1)
    • Stealth - 4 (+5)
    • Survival - 0 (+1)
    • Swim - 0 (+1)

----------Feats---------
    • Dodge Focus (3): +3 dodge bonus
    • Jack-of-All-Trades: Use any skill untrained
    • All-out Attack: Reduce defense bonus to increase attack bonus
    • Ritualist:

----------Powers---------
    Device (Mantle of The Doctor) {} - Power Rank 22 - Cost 88 (4 * 22)

Dimensional Pocket {} - Power Rank 1 - Cost 0 (0 * 1)

Enhanced Feat: Quick Change (2) {} - Power Rank 2 - Cost 0 (0 * 2)

Flight {} - Power Rank 4 - Cost 0 (0 * 4)

Protection {} - Power Rank 14 - Cost 0 (0 * 14)
    Extras: Impervious

Super-Movement: Permeate {} - Power Rank 2 - Cost 0 (0 * 2)

Concealment: Normal Sight & Sound {} - Power Rank 3 - Cost 0 (0 * 3)
    Power Feats: Close Range

Comprehend: Languages {} - Power Rank 3 - Cost 0 (0 * 3)

Super Senses: Magic Awareness (Acute, Extended) {} - Power Rank 3 - Cost 0 (0 * 3)

Super Senses: Danger Sense {} - Power Rank 1 - Cost 0 (0 * 1)

Immunity: Life Support, Hunger/Thirst, Sleep {} - Power Rank 11 - Cost 0 (0 * 11)

Magic: Blast {} - Power Rank 14 - Cost 0 (0 * 14)
    Power Feats: Variable Descriptor (Classic 'Elements')

AP: Healing {} - Power Rank 14 - Cost 0 (0 * 14)
    Power Feats: Persistant

AP: Teleport {} - Power Rank 8 - Cost 0 (0 * 8)
    Extras: Accurate
    Power Feats: Progression [2], Change Velocity, Change Direction, Easy

AP: Mental Blast {} - Power Rank 14 - Cost 0 (0 * 14)
    Flaws: Mental Weapon
    Power Feats: Extended Reach

AP: Telekinesis {} - Power Rank 9 - Cost 0 (0 * 9)
    Extras: Range: Perception
    Power Feats: Precise, Affects Insubstantial [1]

AP: Snare {} - Power Rank 14 - Cost 0 (0 * 14)
    Power Feats: Affects Insubstantial [1]

AP: ESP (Sight & Sound) {} - Power Rank 14 - Cost 0 (0 * 14)
    Flaws: Medium: Mirrors
    Power Feats: Subtle [1]

AP: Create Object {} - Power Rank 13 - Cost 0 (0 * 13)
    Extras: Continuous
    Flaws: Permanent
    Power Feats: Innate, Precise, Subtle

AP: Blast (AoE) {} - Power Rank 14 - Cost 0 (0 * 14)
    Extras: AoE: Cone
    Flaws: Range: Touch
    Power Feats: Variable Descriptor (Classic 'Elements')

AP: Dispel Magic (Nullify) {} - Power Rank 14 - Cost 0 (0 * 14)
    Power Feats: Indirect

AP: Dispel Magic (Nullify) {} - Power Rank 14 - Cost 0 (0 * 14)
    Extras: AoE: Burst
    Flaws: Range: Touch
    Power Feats: Progression

Enhanced Traits: Fort/Ref/Will {} - Power Rank 4 - Cost 0 (0 * 4)

----------Cost Summary---------
    Abilities: 18
    Combat: 28
    Saves: 27
    Skills: 13
    Feats: 6
    Powers: 88
    Total Cost: 180
    --------------------------------------"
    Last edited by Captain Jak; 2019-05-21 at 12:45 PM.

24. - Top - End - #54

Ok I need some help, need to see if balanced and points are well spent.

Character concept is American Indian spirit walker.

Str 10 /bonus 0/0 points
    DeX 12/bonus +1/2 points
    Con 12/bonus +1/2 points
    Int 13/bonus +1/3 points
    Wis 22/bonus +6/12 points
    Cha 16/ bonus +3/3 points
    Total 25 points

Concentration 10 /wis +6 +4 /1 point
    Notice 10/ wis +6+4 /1 point
    Stealth 5/dex +1 +4 /1 point
    Know theology 5/int +1 +4/1 point
    Survival 10/wis +6 +4/1 point
    Total 5 points

Attack specialization snare +12 /6 points
    Dodge focus +6/6 points
    Evasion 2 points
    Hide in plain sight 1 point
    Improved initiative +8/2 points
    Uncanny dodge 5 points
    Total 22 points

Concealment 10 /total concealment except tactile /20 points
    Flight 5/all out movement +10 defense bonus /10 points
    Immunity 9 life support/ 9 points
    Insubstantial 4/20 points
    Snare 12/24 points
    Total 83
    Toughness +1 +11 points =12
    Fortitude +1+11 points =12
    Reflex +1 +11 points =12
    Will +6 +6 points =12
    Total 39

Total 174 , 6 left, any ideas , concerns, will it work?

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gryffydd65 View Post
    Ok I need some help, need to see if balanced and points are well spent.

Character concept is American Indian spirit walker.

Total 174 , 6 left, any ideas , concerns, will it work?
    First, I would take a second look at those ability scores and consider what you want to use them for. If all your character gets out of an ability score is a bonus to skill checks, check if getting the skill ranks alone is less expensive. +1 ability score (hence, +1 to a skill) is 1 point. Skill ranks are +4 for 1 point. Like, Wisdom.

You spent a total of 21 points total on Wisdom related things, counting skills, Will save, etc. Buying the skill ranks and Will save without the ability score costs 19.5 points total.

You spent 3 points on Intelligence and 1 on Theology for a total of +5, but +8 to that skill via ranks alone only costs 2 points.

That's just an example, but it would save you 3.5 points already, and you can use the .5 on two more skill ranks.

26. - Top - End - #56

First, I would take a second look at those ability scores and consider what you want to use them for. If all your character gets out of an ability score is a bonus to skill checks, check if getting the skill ranks alone is less expensive. +1 ability score (hence, +1 to a skill) is 1 point. Skill ranks are +4 for 1 point. Like, Wisdom.

You spent a total of 21 points total on Wisdom related things, counting skills, Will save, etc. Buying the skill ranks and Will save without the ability score costs 19.5 points total.

You spent 3 points on Intelligence and 1 on Theology for a total of +5, but +8 to that skill via ranks alone only costs 2 points.

That's just an example, but it would save you 3.5 points already, and you can use the .5 on two more skill ranks.
    So keep stats to 10 and buy skills instead? Not going for min max but also playability

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gryffydd65 View Post
    So keep stats to 10 and buy skills instead? Not going for min max but also playability
    It depends, if you want to be good at multiple skills that use the same ability, then getting the ability score and finishing off with some skill ranks might be cheaper.

28. - Top - End - #58

PirateGuy

Not to mention for flavour's sake it can be nice to have the inherent smarts or dexterity rather than just being highly practiced at a number of skills. 8 ranks in a skill is vastly different than 4 ranks and a +4 ability bonus, even if the mechanics work out the same.

29. - Top - End - #59

Aside from abilities and skills, how do the rest look, is snare a good attack, from a team stance, hold some one and let the brick hit them. I think defense I am good.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: DC-Marvel Nightmare [CLOSED]

Is this still happening, or what?
    The name is "tonberrian", even when it begins a sentence. It's magic, I ain't gotta 'splain why.

Rick Venture avatar by kpenguin, his GM.