New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Trying to find something Hexblade related

I'm starting up a campaign soon and am creating a hexblade. I've been looking up the class a bunch and realized some inconsistency in websites. Obviously the book is official but I do know that there are quite a few "accepted" adjustments to the class, like the changes the creator made.

But Therafim lists the Hexblades abilities as different from their book listing. Notably there is Arcane Attunement at lvl 1 and Forced Omens at level 6. I found that Forced Omens is from WotC's "Dead Levels" online article but I can't find where they are getting Arcane Attunement from. Does anybody know where I could find this or if its just some random addition they made.

Thanks!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Banned

Default Re: Trying to find something Hexblade related

Quote Originally Posted by Equinox90 View Post
    But Therafim lists the Hexblades abilities as different from their book listing.
    Therafim is a homebrew setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Their welcome page
    Therafim is a roleplaying game world that makes use of a home-brewed fantasy D20 system.
    Think of this like a life lesson. It's a example of "Not everything you read on the Internet is true", like I bet you think d20srd.org is a rules source too even through it's actually a 3rd party for-profit website created by BoLS that published WotC's d20 reference documentation.

WotC's Dead Levels II and googling for the original Hexblade fix posted by WotC_Mearls. The PHBII and Dragon Magic supplements have alternate class features as well as Dragon #348 & 357. And you should consider the hexbands out of the MiC and the tabard of valor out of complete champion for magical items.
    Last edited by Mato; 2019-05-09 at 03:08 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Thanks a bunch. Thats what I figured, I just wanted to make sure. Since the Hexblade is sort of in a weird spot where its primarily played with the unofficial fix, I wasn't sure if I had just missed something in there. Thanks for the suggestions as well!

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

Arcane Attunement is a Duskblade class feature.

As Mato says, the site is a homebrew setting, and they make some homebrew changes to some of the material they list on their pages.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mato View Post
    The link doesn't seem to work?

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Googling it I found this, is that it?

http://irongamersguild.wikidot.com/f...fficial-source