1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Imp

Default Kirthfinder Campaign

Hey all!

I'm looking for a GM to run a game using the Kirthfinder system. Kirthfinder is a thoroughly playtested homebrewn system that aims to fix a lot of the problems people find in Pathfinder. It continues the legacy of both Pathfinder and even earlier versions of DnD far better than most other systems, IMHO.

As for me, I personally would prefer a higher level campaign, but Kirthfinder is generally good enough for me to be okay with a lower level game. I'm flexible on alignment (I do have an interesting Vampire Lich build that I've wanted to try out, but I'd be fine with pretty much any character). I'm also okay with almost any possible story that you would like to run, though I would certainly prefer a game that has a hefty amount of combat. Converting an AP from Pathfinder to Kirthfinder could also be fun.

This is my first time posting on this part of the forums, so if anybody has any tips on attracting a GM, or would like to become one themselves, let me know. Given that I have a bit of knowledge concerning both Pathfinder and Kirthfinder, I'm also willing to help out here and there, maybe even submit villain ideas, if need be.

Well, that's my application. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this!
    Last edited by Kaouse; 2019-05-16 at 07:26 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Kirthfinder Campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Kaouse View Post
    Hey all!

I'm looking for a GM to run a game using the Kirthfinder system. Kirthfinder is a thoroughly playtested homebrew system that aims to fix a lot of the problems people find in Pathfinder. It continues the legacy of both Pathfinder and even earlier versions of DnD far better than most other systems, IMHO.

As for me, I personally would prefer a higher level campaign, but Kirthfinder is generally good enough for me to be okay with a lower level game. I'm flexible on alignment (I do have an interesting Vampire Lich build that I've wanted to try out, but I'd be fine with pretty much any character). I'm also okay with almost any possible story that you would like to run, though I would certainly prefer a game that has a hefty amount of combat. Converting an AP from Pathfinder to Kirthfinder could also be fun.

This is my first time posting on this part of the forums, so if anybody has any tips on attracting a GM, or would like to become one themselves, let me know. Given that I have a bit of knowledge concerning both Pathfinder and Kirthfinder, I'm also willing to help out here and there, maybe even submit villain ideas, if need be.

Well, that's my application. Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this!
    I have a tentative interest in this game, subject to further confirmation.
    DnD Alignment: NE
    Spoiler: MTG Color Philosophy Quizzes
    Show

Spoiler: Nodiatis RPG Personality Test
    Show

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Tagged for potential interest. I don't know Kirthfinder, but would be interested in seeing how it plays.
    A man who dies fighting with his principles intact dies in glory. To expect enemies to follow the same code of honor defiles that honor, reducing it to a set of arbitrary rules.

Experiencing some flare up of health issues. Posting status could be slowed

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

This got me reading through Kirthfinder-- it's very interesting. Down as a player.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I'll post interest here. Kaouse has seemed excited enough about it in other threads that it's piqued my interest. Will still need to read through it all, though