New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

d20 New RPG on the Block - S3RPG

Hey everyone! I am a long time reader, but short time member... Probably should have registered a long time ago.

Anyway, my friend and I built a RPG system from the ground up: S3RPG (3=cubed), a Super, Super, Simple Role-Playing Game. This game is a friendly game to Newbs, yet challenging enough for the Seasoned.

I'd go into more detail, but I have a Kickstarter Page that does that for me. We recently launched and we wanted to share it with the world, so check it out! http://kck.st/2DUG24H

If you have any comments or such, feel free to share!

Thanks!

S3 Creators

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: New RPG on the Block - S3RPG

which includes the Archer, Boxer, Dark Mage, Guard, Light Wizard, Solder, and Warrior.
    - (from kickstarter page).

Is this typo, or deliberate silliness?

Welp, you've hit your goal already, congratulations!

If you are looking for a critique, and I had to comment I would say ....

I still don't really know how much of this works. As in...
    RPGs tend to run from Super complicated and detailed (Shadow run) which has rules for everything, to "Choose action, roll dice, GM decides"... which appears to be what you have described in the dance off.

Your ad alludes to ``Foodality''... and then never follows up on it :( ...

And... your first title is "The story"... but this is the OOC story, not the story in the game. When I initially started reading I was expecting the in world story when I got to that heading.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: New RPG on the Block - S3RPG

Not really looking for anything in particular, just thought to share this with everyone!

Thoughts and critiques are welcome though, as we are always trying to improve.