The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ettin in the Playground

PirateWench

Default Re: DM & Players required for a Custom Tristalt PF.5 game in an Overlord-esque world

on starting wealth 880,000 gp, what if any limit is there for spending on per item basis
    is there magic psionics transparency ?
    requesting
    Athasian Human (Dr319 p26)
    Last edited by samduke; 2019-05-27 at 09:58 AM.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Bugbear in the Playground

Planetar

Default Re: DM & Players required for a Custom Tristalt PF.5 game in an Overlord-esque world

So, Im back with my more normally powered grappler. one side is divine minion/MoMF, another one is a dread with lots of stacking feats, and the last one is a monk who also stacks tons of feats. the character is an intimidator-grappler, with Shapeshifting capabilities + various subsystem uses (psionics, veilweaving, ki, PoW maneuvers)

I am still working on a backstory, but the general idea is some sort of a reincarnated champion who channels the power of spirits.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Heavenblade View Post
    So, Im back with my more normally powered grappler. one side is divine minion/MoMF, another one is a dread with lots of stacking feats, and the last one is a monk who also stacks tons of feats. the character is an intimidator-grappler, with Shapeshifting capabilities + various subsystem uses (psionics, veilweaving, ki, PoW maneuvers)

I am still working on a backstory, but the general idea is some sort of a reincarnated champion who channels the power of spirits.
    They were a reincarnated champion before being sucked into a vr game?

4. - Top - End - #64

HalflingPirate

@Admin Morcleon

Requesting LA conversion to:

- Holy Creature template
    - Half-Celestial template
    - Celestial-Blessed template
    - Angelic Vessel
    - Divine Champion

Will choose depending on the converted LA, If Angelic Vessel + Celestial Blessed + Divine Champ then it would be a Character that has a Celestial being inside her and provides and manifest his powers thru her and this being can take control of the body or switch places with her when convenient.
    Last edited by Drako_Beoulve; 2019-05-27 at 05:33 PM.
    3.99 Project, Trying to Improve the 3.5 version, current fixes:

- Soulknife Fix
    - Samurai Rework
    - Paladin Fix

5. - Top - End - #65

I've never tried an isekai.

Going to have to switch up my submission style a bit.

Let me know if you have a preference Morcleon. I don't know if I have the fortitude to do multiples off this list.

Concept 1: The Streamer. sneaky melee archetype. spent a lot of time during the beta streaming pvp matches and subsequently one of the highest ranked arena players on the server.

Concept 2: The Reputation Grinder. Charismatic hero archetype. In reality a slightly overweight middle aged otaku man living in Colorado. Spent a lot of time during closed beta trying to finish every quest and raise his reputations with all the in game factions.

Concept 3: The Speed Hacker. Really really fast archetype. Playing mostly at odd hours to accommodate his busy work schedule he has been using speed hacks and collision detection hacks to move around the world more quickly. His justification is that the world is too big to get to different encounters quickly. The inciting incident happens before he can be banned from the game however.
    Last edited by Denomar; 2019-05-27 at 12:54 PM.
    All Hail Fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardea View Post
    No... no... its... its supposed to be 'then'... NO. DENOMAR OUT. YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING.
    New Sexy Mordrent Avatar via Tiffany Lirle! I bow down to her sense of fun.

6. - Top - End - #66

Planetar

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Thirst View Post
    Nah, it's an in-character RP. Im planning on a guy focused on storytelling, meta-wise

GM-can I homebrew a feat that allows monk levels to stack the purpose of wildshape HD? something like "Nature's ascetic", similar to other dnd 3.5 multiclass feats

7. - Top - End - #67

Does anyone know a way to get extra swift actions besides Ruby Knight Vindicator? It's looking like my character is gonna end up pretty swift actions heavy. I know that there's the Unnatural Swiftness feat in the epic feats that have been allowed, but I'd have to wait until 24 for that

8. - Top - End - #68

Planetar

@Admin-

Divine minion into MoMF is allowed, right? I know it's not RAW, but It's a pretty common ruling in that level of games.

9. - Top - End - #69

edit: I spotted a warlawk!!!
    Spoiler: Boop!
    Show

I *think* the idea is that we are statting out our in game character and that our actual person won't ever come into play so isn't going to need to be written up, but I don't think that's been explicitly confirmed one way or the other.
    A man who dies fighting with his principles intact dies in glory. To expect enemies to follow the same code of honor defiles that honor, reducing it to a set of arbitrary rules.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll try and make something for this.
    Custom avatar by Emperor Ing

11. - Top - End - #71

Planetar

Assuming my request for a homebrew feat would be denied, my build is going to look like this-

Divine minion 1/MoMF 10/scaled horror 1/black blood cultist 8//monk (various archetypes-enlightened, quinggong, hungry ghost, etc.) 11/WS advancing prcs 9//Dread (various archetypes-fearmonger, nightmare, nightmare constructor, wild huntmaster)/evanglist 10

the character is focused on shapeshifting for utility, and utilizes fear effects and grappling while in combat.

12. - Top - End - #72

Okay. So. Just making sure I understand everything here:

Starting Level 20. Tristalt. All d20pfsrd material allowed (which I'm not sure includes Sphere's?). Custom Archetypes allowed (which is bloody powerful). Only Tier 2 or higher class. 1 feat per level (again, very strong)... and unlimited gold...?

I'm interested for sure, and I will make a character once I'm done with my Hand of Vecana character... but I fully admit I'm confused about the character creation rules, and the optimization level expected?

13. - Top - End - #73

HalflingPirate

Quote Originally Posted by Storyteller_Arc View Post
    Okay. So. Just making sure I understand everything here:

Starting Level 20. Tristalt. All d20pfsrd material allowed (which I'm not sure includes Sphere's?). Custom Archetypes allowed (which is bloody powerful). Only Tier 2 or higher class. 1 feat per level (again, very strong)... and unlimited gold...?

I'm interested for sure, and I will make a character once I'm done with my Hand of Vecana character... but I fully admit I'm confused about the character creation rules, and the optimization level expected?
    - Custom Archetypes (should be + one free extra feature from an archetype, need to check with admin)
    - Spheres included
    - Only one Tier 2+ class in your build
    - 880K gold
    Last edited by Drako_Beoulve; 2019-05-27 at 05:28 PM.

- Soulknife Fix
    - Samurai Rework
    - Paladin Fix

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

Okay so I want to ask how the spheres of power blacksmith's capstone works, Smith’s Masterpiece. Is it a free item, or what not? As it is a +13 item and pathfinder doesn't have magic weapons of +13 by default, basically how does it work?
    Last edited by redfeline; 2019-05-27 at 05:42 PM.

15. - Top - End - #75

HalflingPirate

Quote Originally Posted by redfeline View Post
    Okay so I want to ask how the spheres of power blacksmith's capstone works, Smith’s Masterpiece. Is it a free item, or what not? As it is a +13 item and pathfinder doesn't have magic weapons of +13 by default, basically how does it work?
    " This ability supersedes the normal restriction preventing equipment from exceeding a total enhancement bonus of +10 including class abilities "

The Blacksmith gave himself a +5 weapon with abilities worth +8, totally legal for me

- Soulknife Fix
    - Samurai Rework
    - Paladin Fix

16. - Top - End - #76

It overrides the normal +10 limit. It has a +5 enhancement bonus, and then you can choose +8 worth of special abilities to apply to it

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

Lol, I guess I asked my question poorly. Is the masterpiece a free item? On one hand that seems broken on the other hand, a free item is nothing compared to some other capstones.

18. - Top - End - #78

Lol, I guess I asked my question poorly. Is the masterpiece a free item? On one hand that seems broken on the other hand, a free item is nothing compared to some other capstones.
    It seems to imply that you've been saving up the materials as you've leveled, so I think it is free

19. - Top - End - #79
    Dwarf in the Playground

So the Balor is our optimization point?

Do they benefit from having feats per hd and full hp like us? Because if they don't even a vanilla 20th level character is gonna kick their butts. I want that Balor to have the martial training feat line and some sweet counters!!! It's only fair since the poor thing works so hard to be big and scary!!

20. - Top - End - #80
    Pixie in the Playground

This looks fun. Going to run a necromancer since I wuv my undead and have one partially completed. :P

A few Qs.

1) It looks like 3.5 is open-ish so is Uttercold Assault Necromancer okay? Note that you cna potentially get epic undead creation feats early as far as I can tell...

2) I see the LA for vamp and vamp lord. What about Ghost? There is a 3.5 template class for it as a guide. Penanggalen? Or, Undead Lord?

3) Similiarly I see Dread Emperor looks like its approved. I do note that if you take an undead template it makes entry possible pre 21, which may well not be your intention at all so best bring it up...

Edit added: While I am at it.

4) Fell Energy Spell?
    Last edited by wantgame; 2019-05-27 at 08:10 PM.

21. - Top - End - #81

Quote Originally Posted by wantgame View Post
    3) Similiarly I see Dread Emperor looks like its approved. I do note that if you take an undead template it makes entry possible pre 21, which may well not be your intention at all so best bring it up...
    You can't get into it early. Epic prestige classes require you to already be epic to enter them, regardless if you meet the prerequisites. We'll have to wait until we level in-game

Here's the relevant text from the ELH:
    Quote Originally Posted by ELH
    There are prestige classes, and then there are truly prestigious classes—epic prestige classes, to be exact. These are classes that characters cannot pursue until they have already become epic characters in some other fashion.
    Last edited by Stevesciguy; 2019-05-27 at 06:21 PM.

22. - Top - End - #82
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Stevesciguy View Post
    You can't get into it early. Epic prestige classes require you to already be epic to enter them, regardless if you meet the prerequisites. We'll have to wait until we level in-game

Here's the relevant text from the ELH:
    TY. 14th gestalt is the 'baddest' char I ever got to play, so epic stuff is not something I have looked into more than to say, "Huh, now wouldn't that be interesting." :P

23. - Top - End - #83

TY. 14th gestalt is the 'baddest' char I ever got to play, so epic stuff is not something I have looked into more than to say, "Huh, now wouldn't that be interesting." :P
    Awkwardly, if we follow rules to the exact letter, we wouldn't be able to take epic Prcs until level 22, since it states that you must already be epic, and level 20 characters aren't epic.

Fortunately, no one follows the rules that way, because that'd be weird

24. - Top - End - #84
    Firbolg in the Playground

Note: The feat Leadership and all similar abilities have been disabled for this Closed Beta. Other, less impactful companions such as familiars and animal companions remain enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Eagle View Post
    @Admin
    - Are cohorts/minions available still? And how are they handled in the current build?

- Is the setting still using the placeholder deities?

My current intended build is an Elan, Psion(Dual Disciple)/Aegis(Aberrant)/Monk 10(Amalgam of Archetypes), Psion Uncarnate/Thrallherd/Soulknife(Deadly Fist).

Update: So I didn't sleep. Filled in most of my build list and am in the process of polishing and filling in the gaps. Does anyone recommend switching monk to unchained?
    If this turns out not to be optimized enough for the next phase I can switch thrallherd for elocater before things go live...
    See the dev note on Leadership and similar.

No, but the full lore of the game will be released soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunhaven View Post
    Can I make a Mi-Go (CR 6/HD 7) or Slithilar (7/9)? Would I go with HD? Could I take templates to make the numbers equal each other?
    Mi-Go will not be allowed. Their crafting abilities make them more suited for NPCs than player use.

Please link Slithilar, as we have been unable to find the creature in question. Perhaps you misspelled it, or the wiki entry is incorrect?

Requesting the Keen Intellect feat, Dragon Magazine 318, pg 38.

Also requesting the Artisan Crafting feat, as well as the associated new armor modification package, Dragon Magazine 358, pg 38

Are enhancement bonuses considered part of the armor bonus of a suit of armor for the purposes of this class feature?:

Also, what size are parties in the new patch?

Edit: another question: since pathfinder changes how concentration works, how are we handling the Diamond Mind ToB discipline?

Calculating Combatant lets me add my Int score to my AC instead of Dex. Then, when I get Genius Maneuvers, I get to add both. Is that total subject to the max Dex bonus of my armor, or is only Dex subject and I always add my full Int bonus?

The Tactician Aspect Ability 'Victor of a Thousand Battles' gives my character the Bardic Knowledge ability. Given that Grod's Fighter was originally designed for 3.5 content, does it grant me the 3.5 version or the PF version of the ability?
    Keen Intellect is approved!

Artisan Crafting is approved!

Please elaborate? We are unsure which class feature you are referring to.

Yes, Diamond Mind will now use the Autohypnosis skill. Any class that has access to Diamond Mind now receives Autohypnosis as a class skill.

Only your Dex bonus is subject to the Max Dex of your armor.

It will grant the updated Pathfinder expansion version.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire014 View Post
    Though I do have a question. Since VL grants the vampiric Fast Healing, which includes being stuck at 0 hp until you return to your coffin within 24 hours. How would that work? Staggered, but all actions must be used for returning to the safe space?

I don't suppose there's anything I can trade away the Leadership for, is there?
    Yes, you will suffer the normal penalties for being at 0 HP and must make all haste toward returning to your coffin.

No. See the dev note on Leadership and similar. The recent feat increase should be more than enough for your feat needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromascope3D View Post
    hnng, I dunno if I can handle something this high in power level but I'm intensely curious. Thinking Constructed Pugilist Brawler//Magus//Investigator. I wanna play a construct or living construct of some kind, but the only fitting one I can think of are Wyrwoods, which are small. Any objections to playing a medium sized wyrwood?
    Wyrwood may be taken as a medium race.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantumphear View Post
    Thank you Admin Morcleon, for your quick response.

For further clarification, I would like to use the following feats:

Focused Strike, Fuel Ki, Ki Focus, Ki Infusion, Recapture Energy, and Spontaneous Conversion.

In addition, I would like to request the following templates:

Siabrae
    and
    Ravener

Although I would like to request a clarification for the Ravener - Since i'll most likely be pairing it with the Druid class (which has no spells known) and I would like to keep the ability to cast spells, would you allow the Soul Magic ability to cast Druid spells off the spell list, or would it be better to ignore that ability entirely? Also, since the Draconic Exemplar class has a large number of abilities that key off constitution, can these change these to work with Charisma if the character becomes undead through taking Ravener?

Finally, is there a source link/book for the Lost Traditions Feat?
    Those Ki Feats are approved!

While both Siabrae and Ravener are approved, it would not be possible to take them simultaneously. Ravener requires you to be a true dragon and Siabrae requires a ritual that requires the recipient of the template to be living. Taking the former before the latter does not work because the latter requires a living (and thus non-undead) creature. Vice versa does not work because the former requires you to be a dragon (and thus non-undead). Additionally, the fluff of Ravener does not work for an undead creature.

Lost Traditions is from the modpack Bastards and Bloodlines. While an old one, this particular gem was good enough that we're bringing it forward into the modern game.

Quote Originally Posted by thethird View Post
    If it would be okay with you I would love to use some of dreamscarred press' psionics that isn't in the wiki. Hopping that you have access to the psionics augmented line. If you don't and would rather limit things to the wiki happy to, but please let me know.

I would like to play an aegis (host of heroes) 20 // soulknife (living legend) 20 // wizard (psychic mage) 5 // metamind 5 // psicrystal imprinter 10.

Could I use my psicrystal as the spellbook (given psicrystal imprinter it might be aligned with fluff)? Alternatively would it be okay to use VMC to access a witch's familiar? I would rather not deal with spellbooks if I can avoid it.

Is this a high psionics game? (does the soulknife get the gifted blade archetype for free)

What's the magic psionic transparency? (asking for probably obvious reasons)
    Dreamscarred Press' Psionics expansion is in the wiki and is pre-approved.

You may use your psicrystal as your spellbook, though all requirements and mechanics of a spellbook (spell preparation time, time and cost of scribing, destruction, etc) will still apply.

Yes, this would be considered a high psionics game (and high other things game as well).

Detect effects, dispel effects, and Resistance abilities affect each other. If a spell or power mentions "spells" or "powers", it affects the other as well unless explicitly noted otherwise.

Admin-I know you said no double progression, but is it possible to remove the dual progression part from a prestige class, and then enter it, for it's abilities? (specifically, the Arcane hierophant prc, for the companion-familiar merging ability)
    You may remove one progression of a [Dual Progression] class and use it.

I would love try this out but I would like to request Legendary games if it isn't already allowed. I have a tristalt character that I was already working on that has levels in Vigilante using one of their archetypes. Speaking of which can someone explain how the rules for the archetypes work? It seems like we can mix individual features from them instead of taking the whole archetype? Am I reading this right? Can we play around with what they do it that is the case? I want to swap out the capstone for vanilla Zealot and use the one from Discordant Crusader. BUT I would like to use it with disciplines of my own choosing.

It seems cohorts are allowed via leadership as well? What rules are they using as far as generating scores and classes? Are they tristalt as well? My characters cohort is a hunk of metal that she sometimes swings around when she is in a foul mood.
    Yes, you are reading the Archetype Unlock rules correctly. You may switch out the capstone for the one ability, but you must accept the entire ability as-is.

See the dev note on Leadership and similar.

I think that I will return to a toned down version of my grappling shapeshfiter. Is the legendary shifter allowed?
    Please link the legendary shifter so that we may ensure that we are reviewing the correct mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis013 View Post
    @Morcleon:
    Is Bard considered a flexible spell-casting class? I'm guessing so, but my first mock up of my water elemental power armor summoner uses some Bard for Inspire Courage (and there's no PF archetypes that remove spellcasting that keep Inspire Courage) and Wizard for some personal buff goodness.
    While Bard is technically a flexible spellcaster, we intended for that limitation to apply to those with access to 9th level spells only.

Quote Originally Posted by samduke View Post
    on starting wealth 880,000 gp, what if any limit is there for spending on per item basis
    is there magic psionics transparency ?
    requesting
    Athasian Human (Dr319 p26)
    There is no limitation for individual items so long as the total does not exceed 880,000 gp.

Detect effects, dispel effects, and Resistance abilities affect each other. If a spell or power mentions "spells" or "powers", it affects the other as well unless explicitly noted otherwise.

Athasian Human is allowed at LA +2.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako_Beoulve View Post
    @Admin Morcleon

Requesting LA conversion to:

- Holy Creature template
    - Half-Celestial template
    - Celestial-Blessed template
    - Angelic Vessel
    - Divine Champion
    Holy Creature: +4
    Half-Celestial: +6
    Celestial-Blessed: Please indicate which celestial you wish to be blessed by.
    Angelic Vessel and Divine Champion: No. These templates give benefits more fitting of a class than a template.

Quote Originally Posted by Denomar View Post
    Let me know if you have a preference Morcleon. I don't know if I have the fortitude to do multiples off this list.

Concept 1: The Streamer. sneaky melee archetype. spent a lot of time during the beta streaming pvp matches and subsequently one of the highest ranked arena players on the server.

Concept 2: The Reputation Grinder. Charismatic hero archetype. In reality a slightly overweight middle aged otaku man living in Colorado. Spent a lot of time during closed beta trying to finish every quest and raise his reputations with all the in game factions.

Concept 3: The Speed Hacker. Really really fast archetype. Playing mostly at odd hours to accommodate his busy work schedule he has been using speed hacks and collision detection hacks to move around the world more quickly. His justification is that the world is too big to get to different encounters quickly. The inciting incident happens before he can be banned from the game however.
    No preference!

GM-can I homebrew a feat that allows monk levels to stack the purpose of wildshape HD? something like "Nature's ascetic", similar to other dnd 3.5 multiclass feats
    Nature's Ascetic is approved!

@Admin-

Divine minion into MoMF is allowed, right? I know it's not RAW, but It's a pretty common ruling in that level of games.
    Yes, that is approved!

Smith's Masterpiece is a free weapon!

So the Balor is our optimization point?

Do they benefit from having feats per hd and full hp like us? Because if they don't even a vanilla 20th level character is gonna kick their butts. I want that Balor to have the martial training feat line and some sweet counters!!! It's only fair since the poor thing works so hard to be big and scary!!
    The wiki entries for monsters are only the baseline for them. Most of the stronger monsters will have customizations applied depending on their circumstance and the nature of the plot.

A few Qs.

1) It looks like 3.5 is open-ish so is Uttercold Assault Necromancer okay? Note that you cna potentially get epic undead creation feats early as far as I can tell...

2) I see the LA for vamp and vamp lord. What about Ghost? There is a 3.5 template class for it as a guide. Penanggalen? Or, Undead Lord?

Edit added: While I am at it.

4) Fell Energy Spell?
    Uttercold Assault Necromancer is not approved (see above note on Leadership and similar abilities).

Ghost: +5 (additional +1 if Malevolence is taken)
    Penanggalen: +3 (no Create Spawn)
    Undead Lord: +4 (no Create Spawn)

All epic material is available only to characters of level 21+.

Fell Energy Spell is approved.

Awkwardly, if we follow rules to the exact letter, we wouldn't be able to take epic Prcs until level 22, since it states that you must already be epic, and level 20 characters aren't epic.

Fortunately, no one follows the rules that way, because that'd be weird
    Indeed. Upon reaching their 21st level, characters may begin using level 21+. We did word things rather oddly and can definitely see how it could have been misinterpreted. Rest assured that it will make sense once the game is live!
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

25. - Top - End - #85

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    Please elaborate? We are unsure which class feature you are referring to.
    This one here:

Quote Originally Posted by Way of the Warrior
    Armor Usage - A Warlord that chooses Armor Usage increases the armor bonus of any type of armor he wears by +1 at 3rd level and an additional +1 every four levels thereafter.

Further, when a Warlord wears armor he gains Damage Reduction depending on the Armor Type. Heavy and Medium armor grant the Warlord DR X/adamantine where X equals twice the armor bonus; Light armor grants the Warlord DR X/adamantine where X equals the armor bonus. If a Warlord wears adamantine armor this becomes DR X/--. This DR stacks with any existing DR you possess of the same type.

Finally, while wearing armor a Warlord reduces the armor check penalty by 1 and increases an armor's max Dex bonus by 1 for each +1 to AC he would normally gain from this ability.
    So full plate(which has a +9 bonus, ignoring the extra bonus from the first paragraph) would give DR 18/adamantine. Would +5 full plate(which has a +14 bonus) then have DR 28/adamantine, or would it remain at the lower value?

I also have some additional feat requests from Way of the Warrior:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Parry
    Swift Counterattack
    Sliding Counterattack
    Baffling Counterattack

These will likely go into one of my fighting styles, as a sort of Duelist theme

Mighty Grip
    Unstoppable Strike
    Ultimate Grip
    Titan's Grip

STEVE SMASH
    For another fighting style, when I just need damage

Deflect Ray
    Slashspell

For yet another fighting style(I get 7 of the damn things)
    This one would be a magekiller style. Need a way to deal with them somehow

Second Wind
    Shrug Off
    Unparalleled Toughness

For when I need to go turtle mode when I'm inevitably getting my ass handed to me. Probably part of a sword and board style. Speaking of which:

Phalanx Guard
    Indomitable Bulwark
    Warrior Wall
    Plow and Trample

For when I want to hurt people with a tower shield

Last set:
    Glorymonger
    Inspiring Leader
    Beacon of Hope
    Radiant Warleader

Another fighting style, in combat healing is great.

Sorry for making you read through all those

Do my 'Bladelord' initiator levels count as martial disciple levels for the purposes of Path of War's Advanced Study feat? If not, can I use Tome of Battle's Martial Study feat to select maneuvers from a Path of War discipline?

Here's the WIP sheet for Zak Firebrand

Thank you
    Last edited by Stevesciguy; 2019-05-29 at 07:58 PM.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ettin in the Playground

I did misspell Silthilar, it's from the Lords of Madness DLC but probably won't be pursued due to it's +8 LA (the link I had found online conveniently forgot roughly a quarter of the information, including ability scores and I didn't notice it at first) and 9 RHD.

I assume something like Chyzaedu are frowned upon as well.
    What about things like Nagas, perhaps with Change Shape? Or BEEEEEEE-Man?
    Really just thinking Aberrations because of accidentally getting glitched when the game got updated.

If the game system can't really render things that aren't meant to be then maybe just something like a Vulpinal?

And was there any news on Gourmend being added this patch or nah?
    Last edited by Gunhaven; 2019-05-28 at 12:26 AM.
    Back on my normal work schedule. Updates will happen when I can finangle them at work or on my nights off on Monday and Friday (unless I get caught up doing something else).

Your understanding is appreciated.

27. - Top - End - #87

@ admin Master list of requests. Note that not all of these classes/material would be used for the same concept. Since it looks like I'll be making all three since I'm a waffler and you don't have a preference. Pray for me

The Channeler

Unarmored Specialist, and its improved version

The Marshal. Miniatures Handbook (technically 3.0 material)

The Courtier. Rokugan (technically 3.0 material. gains leadership which has been patched out)

The Warhulk. Miniatures Handbook (technically 3.0 material)

Catfolk. Races of the Wild.

The Serene Barbarian

In the unspeakable event that the game somehow Does level up:
    These epic warlock feats
    All Hail Fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardea View Post
    No... no... its... its supposed to be 'then'... NO. DENOMAR OUT. YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING.
    New Sexy Mordrent Avatar via Tiffany Lirle! I bow down to her sense of fun.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Firbolg in the Playground

Morcleon, you have really outdone yourself this time. You've won several internets here!

Requesting TG Oskar's Healer, as well as their Marshal.
    Saber avatar courtesy of Prime32

29. - Top - End - #89

Lord Bison WIP sheet

30. - Top - End - #90
    Orc in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    Those Ki Feats are approved!

While both Siabrae and Ravener are approved, it would not be possible to take them simultaneously. Ravener requires you to be a true dragon and Siabrae requires a ritual that requires the recipient of the template to be living. Taking the former before the latter does not work because the latter requires a living (and thus non-undead) creature. Vice versa does not work because the former requires you to be a dragon (and thus non-undead). Additionally, the fluff of Ravener does not work for an undead creature.

Lost Traditions is from the modpack Bastards and Bloodlines. While an old one, this particular gem was good enough that we're bringing it forward into the modern game.
    Understood, I'll have to pick one of the templates, although I have further questions:

What is the LA for Siabrae and Ravener?

How does the Ravener Soul magic ability interact with non-spontaneous spellcasting classes?

Does becoming Undead change abilities that key off constitution, similar to how Fortitude and hp is calculated differently?
    EDIT: It's taken this long for me to read the Undead page that says "No Constitution score. Undead use their Charisma score in place of their Constitution score when calculating hit points, Fortitude saves, and any special ability that relies on Constitution (such as when calculating a breath weapon’s DC)."
    Guess that's what I get for not doing my research before asking questions...
    Last edited by Quantumphear; 2019-05-29 at 06:57 AM.
    Oh geez, this should probably be meaningful or something.