1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default How would you make a single class Warlock Litch?

and what would you do to make him scary.
    I've been thinking of having a number of undead warlocks, at multiple levels...say from Level 8 on up.

would they be betrayed by an undead patron to make servitor minions/slaves...minds fully intact, but helpless to disobey?

or would such a warlock freely embrace undeath to buy him all the time he needs to level up and gain power.

Could this be a side effect of an uncaring, unknowing great old master...happening randomly at any level..?

I can only imaging having the time to make a few greater more powerful hex spells...say adding 6D6 necrotic damage to an eldritch blast (the spell affecting all such blasts for up to a minute - no save for half).

Has anyone posted an undead warlock before?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: How would you make a single class Warlock Litch?

I mean, that's literally the Undying patron, from SCAG. They self-heal when they make a death saving throw, have permanent Sanctuary from other undead things, and later stop needing to breath, eat or sleep, and can reattach limbs that fall off.

I also personally made The Soulless patron, based off the Necromancer Liliana Vess from the Magic: the Gathering universe, which has a 10th-level ribbon based on the Undead Fortitude monster feature.
    Always looking for critique of my 5E homebrew!
    Including new Base Classes, a better Ranger, and Subclasses based on:
    • Books
    • TV Shows
    • Marvel Cinematic Universe
    • League of Legends IP
    • Current series: Planeswalker-themed Subclasses based on Magic: The Gathering's War of the Sparks
    And MORE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjarkmundur View Post
    ... does this stuff just come naturally to you? Do you even have to try anymore xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Man_Over_Game View Post
    Vogie is the sh**. I don't really have anything to contribute to the topic, just wanted to point that out.