Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default [5e] Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild interest check.

I'm all on vacations now, and long ones, so I thought I'd give another healthy shot at pbp. My first thought was to apply to a game, but I'm also curious about 5e, which I've been slowly switching from 3.5, and here am I, posting about it.

I have a couple of ideas that can be done for a game I could run, but I'm also interested in being a player alike, so if enough interest shows there may be another DM, and if not, I'll give it a shot, though I'm totally new at DM'ing 5e (never done it), though I've played a bit this edition.

What do I mean by Zelda BotW 5e? Well, Reddit user gowronatemybaby7 posted his shot at a homebrew monster manual, updating it for BotW, and for the actual player / DM supplements, there's always the good ol' ninjabreadbear's Zelda 5e homebrew.

So, any interest? Any thoughts? Also, I'm really close to getting a Switch, so I'll revive the fantastic game but this time with an actual nintendo Switch (may as well try the VR thingy), but I digress. Interest? Go!

Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    "Narass, what's the scouter say about their power level?"

"**** if I know."
    >> My Extended Signature <<

Hey guys, I'm a vestige! And a spell!

Awesome avatar by linklele.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [5e] Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild interest check.

Definitely intrigued to play. Preferably at mid to higher levels

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

I would be interested in playing such a game. Especially if the DM was cool with the Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron artificer—it seems quite appropriate for Legend of Zelda’s emphasis on ancient magic tools and trinkets, plus I might be able to fluff some of the abilities as masks, which would be quite fun. And I’ve been really eager to try the class.

It is Unearthed Arcana-esque “playtest” content, though, so if there were someone willing to DM but balked at that, I would understand and find something else.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Colossus in the Playground

Depending on how it shakes out, this could be pretty cool.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show

Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

5. - Top - End - #5
    Bugbear in the Playground

I am def interested. I love this series, and always thought a goron character would be fun as hell.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    Definitely intrigued to play. Preferably at mid to higher levels
    If I'm not the DM, that could be it. As I am pretty new at 5e, and I'm not sure I understand how high level DM'ing works.

"**** if I know."

7. - Top - End - #7
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Hey, first post!

I'd be willing to join, but only as a player.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Halfling in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Sure

Why not? Is there anything for playable races beyond Hylians? (Human, I assume)

9. - Top - End - #9
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Sure

Quote Originally Posted by gargoyleking View Post
    Why not? Is there anything for playable races beyond Hylians? (Human, I assume)
    The linked PDF has a bunch: Hylian, Gerudo, and Shiekah as Human subraces, ocean Zora, river Zora (not intended as playable though), and Rito as Zora subraces, Deku, Kokiri, and Korok as Deku subraces, Gorons, and Twili. I think that was it, but I’m AFB. I can’t really judge 5e balance, though there are ability score bonuses that you won’t find, which is a little awkward.

Languages are a little weird, too; there’s no master list, many races reference the language of wherever you’re from (which does not appear to be defined in either book), and a few races continue to use D&D languages instead of Zelda languages. Using Common as Hylian, Dwarven as Goron, etc. send like it would have been easier, to me.

10. - Top - End - #10

GnomeWizardGuy

I took a look at the races bit. Not all of the pages loaded, but some of the abilities seemed either OP or scaled weird. Also, many don't exist in BotW?

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

I took a look at the races bit. Not all of the pages loaded, but some of the abilities seemed either OP or scaled weird. Also, many don't exist in BotW?
    For what the book covers, only Twili, River Zora, Kokiri, Deku don't exist, for every other race there is, including mixing Rito and Zora at the same time.

"**** if I know."

12. - Top - End - #12
    Pixie in the Playground

I think all of the races in the PDF can work in Breath of the Wild with minor-if-any need to retcon anything. Even as it is, there are relatively few races to choose from, which is mildly awkward for D&D, so it’s probably worthwhile to pad them out (while Nintendo would have had the opposite incentive in making Breath of the Wild, as more races mean more assets to develop and probably more confusion for the player).

Anyway, for anyone only familiar with Breath of the Wild,

Deku only appeared in Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask,1 and Kokiri only in Ocarina of Time (and a flashback in Wind Waker), so far as I know. Deku were mostly enemies in Ocarina of Time, little roundish woody things with a tuft of leaves as hair, and a round snout that they would shoot seeds or nuts at Link with. A few would sell things to Link (or could be brow-beaten into doing so). They were more fully fleshed out in Majora’s Mask, and Link’s Deku Mask meant he could become one and interact with them more peacefully. Kokiri were ageless elfin children that each had a fairy companion; Ocarina of Time starts in Kokiri Village, where Link is the one fairy-less Kokiri. Koroks, which were introduced in Wind Waker as a magically-changed form of Kokiri (much as Rito are to Zora), are kind of a melding of the two, or at least so it seemed to me—they act like Kokiri, but are more plant-like like Deku. Really, though, it’s not hard to imagine all three forest peoples living in Breath of the Wild’s Lost Woods.

The “river” Zora are exclusively found in the 2D games, including the original Legend of Zelda, while the “sea” Zora are found almost-exclusively in the 3D games. The only exception is the Gameboy Advance game Oracle of Ages,2 where both are found, and is the only game to use the “river” and “sea” designations to distinguish the two. River Zora are just a basic enemy, more fish-y/reptilian and less humanoid, that pop out of the water to shoot a projectile at Link before diving again. Sea Zora are the race of people introduced in Ocarina of Time and found in most of the 3D games since, including Breath of the Wild. Anyway, since river Zora are enemy-only, and described as such by the PDF, that seems like no problem to me.

Twili only appeared in Twilight Princess. As might be expected, they were kind of important to the plot of that game, though really you don’t meet very many Twili characters in it. Since the Twili live in the Twilight Realm, it’s plausible that still exists parallel to the world of Breath of the Wild, and there just didn’t happen to be any portals between the two opened during the course of the game (after all, prior to the events of Twilight Princess, no one in that game’s Hyrule knew anything about the Twilight Realm either, excepting maybe the Royal Family).

1. Looked it up: they also appear in both Oracle games, Four Swords Adventures, Minnish Cap, and Tri Force Heroes.
    2. Had to look this up, too; I had forgotten all about it.
    Last edited by FēlīxPersōnārum; 2019-06-03 at 02:27 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by FēlīxPersōnārum View Post
    I think all of the races in the PDF can work in Breath of the Wild with minor-if-any need to retcon anything. Even as it is, there are relatively few races to choose from, which is mildly awkward for D&D, so it’s probably worthwhile to pad them out (while Nintendo would have had the opposite incentive in making Breath of the Wild, as more races mean more assets to develop and probably more confusion for the player).
    Yeah, Hyrule is big enough and most races kinda fit in the setting.

Deku only appeared in Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask,1 and Kokiri only in Ocarina of Time (and a flashback in Wind Waker), so far as I know. Deku were mostly enemies in Ocarina of Time, little roundish woody things with a tuft of leaves as hair, and a round snout that they would shoot seeds or nuts at Link with. A few would sell things to Link (or could be brow-beaten into doing so). They were more fully fleshed out in Majora’s Mask, and Link’s Deku Mask meant he could become one and interact with them more peacefully. Kokiri were ageless elfin children that each had a fairy companion; Ocarina of Time starts in Kokiri Village, where Link is the one fairy-less Kokiri. Koroks, which were introduced in Wind Waker as a magically-changed form of Kokiri (much as Rito are to Zora), are kind of a melding of the two, or at least so it seemed to me—they act like Kokiri, but are more plant-like like Deku. Really, though, it’s not hard to imagine all three forest peoples living in Breath of the Wild’s Lost Woods.
    Deku races are easily fittable into the BotW setting, as there is actually a Kokiri Forest and Lost Woods location in there, so them living deep in the forest should not be, as you say, difficult to portray in, this holds true for both the Kokiri and the Deku. Kokiri could be the same children of the Great Deku Tree, living among the Korok, and the Deku could have their own hidden kingdom? or society (as they do in both Ocarina and Majora's).

Twili only appeared in Twilight Princess. As might be expected, they were kind of important to the plot of that game, though really you don’t meet very many Twili characters in it. Since the Twili live in the Twilight Realm, it’s plausible that still exists parallel to the world of Breath of the Wild, and there just didn’t happen to be any portals between the two opened during the course of the game (after all, prior to the events of Twilight Princess, no one in that game’s Hyrule knew anything about the Twilight Realm either, excepting maybe the Royal Family).
    Kinda, this is also easy to add though. For the ideas I had, a single portal could have been reopened due to the calamity, thus they started moving to dungeon-like places, or mountainsides, due to they not being able to withstand sunlight.

"**** if I know."

14. - Top - End - #14

GnomeWizardGuy

I think I'll take a pass. I'm looking at getting into two other games right now, and I already have several going on at ENWorld as well. Don't want to over-commit.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

I think I'll take a pass. I'm looking at getting into two other games right now, and I already have several going on at ENWorld as well. Don't want to over-commit.
    Thanks for stopping by~! Good luck in your travels!

"**** if I know."

16. - Top - End - #16
    Ogre in the Playground

Consider this a friendly bump :)

S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

-Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Hey, currently a little busy but I'd be down to run a campaign in BotW Hyrule. I'll be working my way through the Big 16 questions, updating and changing my answers as I take a close look at the rulebooks and what people exactly want.

Spoiler: Big 16
    Show

1. What game system are you running?
    D&D 5e; Currently looking through Ninjabreadbear's side of things, but I'll be going through other books as they come up.
    2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be (i.e. "Shadow Chasers" or "Agents of Psi" for d20 Modern)? What is the setting for the game?

I'm thinking, if people are going for the mid-high level campaign, I'd probably set this shortly after the Fall of the Castle, when the battles are fought to create the safe areas of the land for the villages to actually survive. That, or set it post-Ganon-defeat when the monsters realize that they're not just going to be coming back anymore...

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?

I'd probably want to run for say 4 or 5, and as to the alternates... depends on the specific campaign.

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?

Current plan is OOTS; if people have a preferred alternative, feel free to let me know and I'll take a look.

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?

I'd be happy to start anywhere from 1 to... 12? 15? We'll see.

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?

Dependent on the campaign. If it's just after the castle falls, you'll be slightly under-funded for your level but with some extra equipment I'll slide in there. If it's after Ganon's defeat, you'll be slightly under-equipped for your level but with a little extra in the way of rupees and possibly some additional perks depending on the exact nature of the campaign.

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?

Hooooo boy. I haven't even gotten all the way through Ninjabreadbear's books yet, so let's wait on that before I answer this one in full.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?

Most of this seems to be homebrewed, but let's just say that I'll be going through the races etc. with a fine-toothed comb.

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?

Nominally, the arrays in the PHB and average per level, but I might do some meddling.

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?

Eh.... it's complicated, but if you've got plans to play something evil, let me know first and we'll talk about it (unless everybody's planning on playing evil. Then that's a whole other kettle of fish).

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?

I'll allow it for the most part, but narrative/backstory reasons should be provided, and there are probably a few things in these handbooks I'd

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?

Not entirely sure; probably going to rely on the honor system, but we'll see.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.

I'll probably be coming up with a few, but again, I'll have to have a proper look at the books first.

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular (i.e. the backgrounds all ending up with the characters in the same city)?

For the most part, I'm looking for several (3-10) handy dot-points about your character that help explain who your character is and why they act the way they do, but we might want to flesh out some details together.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?

Set when it is, political intrigue is going to be sadly lacking, but I'll be doing my best to put you into situations where any and all of the above can be invoked.

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?

Right now, I'm just looking at the Ninjabreadbear books, but we'll see.
    Last edited by Eternis; 2019-06-11 at 01:46 AM.
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?

18. - Top - End - #18
    Colossus in the Playground

Hey, a DM! Neat.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Current Avatar by Elder Tsofu, who is awesome!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Professor Gnoll!
    Show

Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Cdr. Fallout!
    Show

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Nice! I'm a big fan of level 12

20. - Top - End - #20
    Firbolg in the Playground

Goblin

Set when it is, political intrigue is going to be sadly lacking, but I'll be doing my best to put you into situations where any and all of the above can be invoked.
    Having not played it but if it is set right after an evil tyrannical demon was dethroned. Geez, the power vacuum is gonna be the size of Hyrule lake at least. Even if Zelda is installed as rightful ruler, with Link as her protector, the kingdom needs laws, an executive force to mete out punishment.

And while not "intrigue", there might be factions unhappy with new rules. You see, a good government is much more difficult than a tyrannical ruler that does not allow opinions.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Pixie in the Playground

Hmm, hmm. Would the Wayfinder’s Guide to Eberron artificer be allowed in this game? I had been considering a battle smith, perhaps focusing on thrown weapons, possibly multiclassed with eldritch knight or arcane trickster. If this is in any way a problem, though, I am happy to find something else—perhaps just eldritch knight or arcane trickster alone.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

@Sporeegg:
    Good point. As much as there would be some of the old system to reestablish, interactions and rules of governance would have to change.

@Felix:
    I'd allow a battle smith- but with a few limitations. The Iron Defender isn't purely created, but rather scavenged from an inactive Guardian (with aesthetics to match). On top of that, if we're using post-fall-of-Ganon as the setting, you'd be restricted into playing specifically Grante, Jerrin, or Robbie, as they'd be the only ones with the technical knowledge to be able to do anything like this.

There might be a few more changes I apply depending on the Zelda side of things, but I don't think it'll be anything too major, so if you're happy playing under these conditions, be my guest!
    Last edited by Eternis; 2019-06-12 at 09:24 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Pixie in the Playground

I see, well, I am not interested in playing as specific characters from the game, but since I had been considering multiclassing anyway... perhaps I will just avoid actually reaching the iron defender in the first place. Int-to-attack/damage and the returning infusion are my primary interests in the class anyway. Ah, but iron defender comes the same level as battle ready. Sigh, I really wish they hadn’t gone all-in on this bizarre decision to turn the artificer into a pet class. And it seems it is too early for anyone to have ’brewed a replacement, at least that my searching can find.

Anyway, I had been thinking of artificery as being a bit more general; Legend of Zelda always focuses so much on the tools you pick up in each dungeon that it seemed like a good fit. I do rather like the Ancient machinery aesthetic, though. I will ruminate. Perhaps it would be better to go with a forge cleric or something.
    Last edited by FēlīxPersōnārum; 2019-06-13 at 08:42 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

@Felix- If we're doing Castlefall rather than Post-Ganon, there are no issues; There are just no characters other than the ones listed who could canonically have that depth (12 levels) of knowledge into specifically the Guardian Golem side of things in the era where Link has revived, and once you get six or seven years out from that, it's a different kettle of fish and not exactly BotW anymore.

Artificery in general is a lot more broad- anyone who's taken an interest in guardians and has gone adventuring (of which we have several canon examples) can realistically have the level of knowledge, expertise and resources required to utilize it well, especially if they've just been missing a few pieces that Zelda's research fills in. It's specifically the creation of constructs that's a bit... ehhhhh.

If you can come up with a good, compelling backstory reason why you've got this access to skills that only Robbie "modernly" displays, I'm down- I can think of a few that might fit, but I don't want to shoehorn anything into your character, so anything you come up with organically is going to mesh better than what I come up with.
    Last edited by Eternis; 2019-06-13 at 12:36 PM.
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Show

Show

You're a perfect person.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

Woah! Got a DM!
    Level 12th? I'll have to read about classes in high levels, but I'm probably aiming for a rogue maybe, probably a Zora or Goron (nobody suspects the rock)

"**** if I know."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Pixie in the Playground

Agreed, it doesn’t really fit. Frankly, I wish the battle smith didn’t have the iron defender (and the alchemist didn’t have the homunculus and the archivist didn’t have the manifested mind and the artillerist didn’t have the turret). I find post-Ganon the more interesting campaign concept, personally, though. Well, worst case scenario, if it comes down to it and there’s no good explanation for how my character could have a construct pet, but I really still want to go with battle smith, I’ll just ignore that class feature. Or maybe my character got it from the lab, and can mend it but has to go back there if it really gets trashed. Battle smith is considered fairly powerful, so I’m not overly concerned about it. Battle ready, infusions, and spells are more my interest anyway.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

I feel like this could be a very fun "Evil" campaign if done post-Ganon.

i.e. The good guys have killed the chief bad guy, smashed all of the baddies strongholds, and scattered the forces of evil to the winds, now the PCs are going to strike back.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Pixie in the Playground

I could work with that—I’m already going with a pretty “dark” character—though personally I’d prefer a good or neutral campaign. If nothing else, I enjoy the contrast of a “dark” doing “good.”

Anyway, character concept is a “dark merchant” à la the Happy Mask Salesman from Majora’s Mask, the Poe Merchant from Ocarina of Time, and Kilton from Breath of the Wild. Artificery is more about knowing the magic of lost treasures than being about craftsmanship.

One thing I’d like to do is refluff the Guild Member background to be more about the merchant’s guild being too scared of me to turn me away—too scared of the cursed objects I carry, too scared of the possibility that they won’t get to buy the treasures I also carry, and so on. Mechanically identical to the Guild Merchant variant in Player’s Handbook, but without actually being a member.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Alright, I've got enough of a handle on things to start actually organizing this thing. If you're interested in playing, let me know you answers to the following:

1: Which time period would you like this to be set?
    Option a): Just after the fall of Hyrule Kingdom to Ganon and the Guardians (which would be a great band name).
    Option b): Shortly after the fall of Ganon at the hands of Link, during the period of restoration.
    NOTE: I will not be including anything from the upcoming sequel game (okay, maybe I'll steal bits and bobs) as this is not following the canon storyline.

2: How long would you like to play this campaign?
    Option a): Short term, ending in the next few months at most.
    Option b): Mid term, lasting maybe a year or so.
    Option c): Long term; we're riding this horse until it drops.

3: What general alignment would you like to see in the party?
    Option a): Pro-Ganon; You're specifically working to further this Dark Lord's goals, and/or crush his enemies.
    Option b): Pro-Zelda; You're specifically working to preserve and assist the people of Hyrule.
    Option c): Pro-Chaos; You're working for your own ends, and these sides mean little apart from the opportunities they provide.
    Option d): Pro-Patron; There's another, hidden side to all of this, and that's who you're working for. (Note: This could, but is not necessary to be, one of your characters.)

4: Give a brief (2-4 line) description of what kind of character you'd like to play, given your answers to my questions above.

Spoiler: Felix
    Show

I like that re-working of the Guild Merchant, and I have a few ideas about changing out that Iron Defender, depending on what kind of Spooky you were planning on buying and selling.
    Last edited by Eternis; 2019-06-17 at 01:29 AM.
    Show
    Generation 4
    Degeneration 92
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Show

Show

You're a perfect person.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eternis View Post
    1: Which time period would you like this to be set?
    Option a): Just after the fall of Hyrule Kingdom to Ganon and the Guardians (which would be a great band name).
    Option b): Shortly after the fall of Ganon at the hands of Link, during the period of restoration.
    NOTE: I will not be including anything from the upcoming sequel game (okay, maybe I'll steal bits and bobs) as this is not following the canon storyline.
    I prefer b, personally.

2: How long would you like to play this campaign?
    Option a): Short term, ending in the next few months at most.
    Option b): Mid term, lasting maybe a year or so.
    Option c): Long term; we're riding this horse until it drops.
    I’m happy to take what I can get; I guess you could call that c but my experience with play-by-post games it that they tend not to last so long. Happy to see you’re hopeful this will be different!

3: What general alignment would you like to see in the party?
    Option a): Pro-Ganon; You're specifically working to further this Dark Lord's goals, and/or crush his enemies.
    Option b): Pro-Zelda; You're specifically working to preserve and assist the people of Hyrule.
    Option c): Pro-Chaos; You're working for your own ends, and these sides mean little apart from the opportunities they provide.
    Option d): Pro-Patron; There's another, hidden side to all of this, and that's who you're working for. (Note: This could, but is not necessary to be, one of your characters.)
    I suppose c would be the “treasure hunters and adventurers” option? That’s my preference, but I could work with any of these.

4: Give a brief (2-4 line)
    description of what kind of character you'd like to play, given your answers to my questions above.
    I suppose I already did so, but just to give an answer, a “dark merchant” type as the Legend of Zelda series has often seen. Probably building on artificer for the “skills with items” more than actual craftsmanship (though he’ll presumably also know a fair amount of crafting too). Currently leaning towards battle smith/eldritch knight. In it for the secrets and dark lore.

I like that re-working of the Guild Merchant, and I have a few ideas about changing out that Iron Defender, depending on what kind of Spooky you were planning on buying and selling.
    Sounds interesting, definitely interested in hearing about it.