Level: Drd 3, Clr 3
    Components: V, S
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
    Area: Up to two 10-ft.cubes/level (S)
    Duration: Permanent; see text
    Saving Throw: See text
    Spell Resistance: No

This spell turns water, fresh or salty, into an equal volume of viscous slime. The slime is slightly lighter than the water and does not sink. A creature that enters a square of the slime becomes entangled, and remains so for as long as they remain underwater or moistened. This slime becomes brittle and fragile after 2d4 rounds exposed to air, cracking apart and losing its effectiveness. An application of universal solvent to a tangled creature dissolves the slime immediately.

Anyone inside the slime must hold their breath or begin to suffocate. The slime clings to its victim, requiring them to spend a full round clearing off breathing orifices to breathe normally even if they are removed from the area. Those that breathe within must also succeed on a Fortitude save or take 1d2 points of Constitution damage each round they remain within as their breathing organs become clogged from the inside. Each time they re-enter the slime they must make another save.

Aboleths and similar creatures that breathe slime or mucous are not affected.

-=-=-=-=-

Wall of Bilestone
    Conjuration (Creation)
    Level: Clr 6, Sor/Wiz 6, Xen 6
    Components: V, S, M/DF
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
    Effect: Bilestone wall whose area is up to one 5-ft. square/level (S)
    Duration: Instantaneous
    Saving Throw: See text
    Spell Resistance: No

This spell functions as Wall of Stone, except that it need not merge into adjoining rock, but merely any solid surface. As well, non-aberrations that come within 30 feet of the wall take a -2 penalty on all saving throws against mind-affecting spells, powers and abilities and on all Wisdom-based skill checks.

Creatures trying to move along a wall of bilestone take a -2 penalty to Climb, Balance and Tumble checks from the greasy texture.
    Last edited by The Vorpal Tribble; 2010-03-15 at 01:13 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Banned

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: [Spells] Thats just nasty!

Aberration-ey deliciousness that should have been in "Lords of Madness" VT. Saved!

The spell levels seem absolutely right and the effects are both interesting and easy to adjudicate. No valid constructive I'm afraid, I'd happily use these as is.
    Tribblish indeed.
    Last edited by bosssmiley; 2007-10-05 at 06:59 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Zombie

thats really abberational. Cool! *goes to find a way to implement it into an adventure*

---

On a side note: Aren't you the guy who programs AdventureQuest? Or do I have you confused with someone else...?

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

wonderful idea! i've been making an add on table to the flesh to stone spell, it might be cool to add this as flesh to slime spell...
    Heal yourself * Hurt yourself * Judge yourself

5. - Top - End - #5
    Banned

Btw, I'm working on a PrC where I'm thinking of making Slime into Water an 'at will' ability. Does this seem too powerful to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by tahu88810 View Post
    On a side note: Aren't you the guy who programs AdventureQuest? Or do I have you confused with someone else...?
    Nope, tis not me.