1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Goblin

Lightbulb Mutants and Masterminds 3E How's this PL 6 character look?

Born to a military family, Yu Li had her intelligence embraced at a young age, which also meant she may or may not have seen or heard about top secret military technology. She very quickly amassed a fortune by inventing and making an overnight success a teleportation coaster for beverages inside your fridge. Once she had spent money on the more traditional methods of helping the less fortunate like creating her scholarship foundation or funding improvements to public transportation, she decided to use her gifts to fight the villains of the world (Especially those of super intelligence)

Here's a link to the sheet
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TjD...ew?usp=sharing

She's Power Level 6 and her main power is a gun that can either shoot teleportation portals, or create a portal at it's barrel point for shooting various elemental blasts.

Questions/Comments/Suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredaintdead View Post
    *high fives*
    Someone get this man a medal, because he either reads my posts or my mind.

Avvy by azuyomi244
    A Warforged Warlock who thinks he's a gnome in a power-suit?

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Protecting my Horde (yes, I mean that kind)

Default Re: Mutants and Masterminds 3E How's this PL 6 character look?

Quote Originally Posted by togapika View Post
    Born to a military family, Yu Li had her intelligence embraced at a young age, which also meant she may or may not have seen or heard about top secret military technology. She very quickly amassed a fortune by inventing and making an overnight success a teleportation coaster for beverages inside your fridge. Once she had spent money on the more traditional methods of helping the less fortunate like creating her scholarship foundation or funding improvements to public transportation, she decided to use her gifts to fight the villains of the world (Especially those of super intelligence)

Here's a link to the sheet
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TjD...ew?usp=sharing

She's Power Level 6 and her main power is a gun that can either shoot teleportation portals, or create a portal at it's barrel point for shooting various elemental blasts.

Questions/Comments/Suggestions?
    Looks good overall, pretty straight forward PL6 energy blaster. Only thing I'd comment on is the gun, Noticeable means its particularly easy to spot. Everybody can see Iron Man flying around in power armour, adding a Noticeable flaw on the Flight would mean it also has a jet engine roar or something similar that is hard to hide.