New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default Re: Aldaroth - Kingdom of Gornalad IC

So Lord Maraq was in need of more vassals. As I thought.

In a way, Devon almost felt lucky. He wasn't particularly thrilled about having to join some kind of war, of course, but vassalage seemed a low price to pay for getting even a fraction of a higer vampire's powers; of all the scenarios he thought up, this was basically the best case. Unless Mardaq was hiding something, but at this this point he really had no choice but to try and trust him.

He lingered for a moment, considering whether he should ask about what the transition entailed, then he decided that he'd know soon enough anyway and headed for one of the rooms. Noticing the book ("A case study: Diloch, spirit guide. Tasha and the connection to nature.") he picked it up, giving it a quick look-over, curious about the Lord's literary tastes, then put it down again and removed his coat, carefully folding it on top of the bed so that the darts inside wouldn't puncture it. After that, he unhooked the quiver and shortbow from his back, setting them on the bed too, and finally he placed two daggers and his stiletto on top of the cloak.

Now unarmed (though he didn't really need weapons anyway, as many unfortunate souls had discovered too late) and uncloaked, he returned to the sitting room.
    To the optimist, the glass is half-full.
    To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Might suffer occasional hiccups in posting rate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

You take a glance through the book - it details a gnome's stay in Tasha with a nomadic Krumush for a year as they traveled the desert. The book focuses on the gnome's friendship with the shaman of the group, who communed with the many spirits that make the expanses their home. It's an interesting look into a humble life style many consider barbaric, and touches on magics scarcely seen by the outside world, though the gnome obviously lacked the magical knowledge to really capture the details of it.

As you return to the sitting room, Arsnic is just leaving. Mardaq nods to you, and speaks quietly.
    Spoiler: Whisper: Devon
    Show
    "Your name, if I may? You've yet to ask for favors or give the reason you've accepted this. Why is that?"

If doesn't seem like a malicious question.
    Last edited by Hypersmith; 2019-06-22 at 07:57 AM.
    The moon sees nothing of this. She is bald and wild.
    And the message of the yew tree is blackness - blackness and silence.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Devon slightly raised an eyebrow.

"You offered an alternative to becoming a mindless beast, isn't that reason enough? And I don't see how I'm in the position to ask for more favours." He replied, matter-of-factly, matching Mardaq's quiet tone.

"As for my name..." He paused, hesitant to give it a first, but immediately deciding that there was no reason to conceal it from his soon-to-be lord (nor the others, at this point, but being in a hurry to reveal it simply wasn't in his nature). "...They call me Devon."

Might suffer occasional hiccups in posting rate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: whisper: Devon
    Show
    "Ah, but you still leave me with questions, Devon. You were caught up in my war - isn't that why you need a an alternative to becoming a beast? Many would say that is reason enough to ask for more. Unless you already had a reason to stay and fight?"

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Devon looked at Mardaq as if he told him right was left and left was right. So he felt he owed them something? When it hadn't even been him to attack the city?

"...I see. Forgive me then, the people I'm used to dealing with have a...different view of responsibility. If that's how you feel, then I have one request."

"There is something I must do. When the time comes, I want to be allowed to put my goal before my tasks as your vassal."

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: whisper: Devon
    Show
    "We will see. The nature of both tasks matters, and so I can only promise I will do what I can to make it so."

7. - Top - End - #97
    Barbarian in the Playground

Chimera

Japheth doffs nothing, reading en excerpt from "Queen Under the Mountain: the Hidden Drow Matron" while he waits patiently to allow each of the others a chance to speak with his master.

When it is his turn, he does have a few questions of his own. One of which, he doesn't feel comfortable sharing with anyone other than Isaiah and Lord Mardaq.
    Last edited by MinotaurWarblad; 2019-06-22 at 12:32 PM.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Devon nodded in acknowledgement. He'd have to make to with that, but he didn't think he'd have gotten blanket permission anyway, so he could count it as a success still.

9. - Top - End - #99

BardGuy

After laying his gear down, Arsnic sat on the bed trying to process this night. This was the wildest night he's had since...well... actually not that long ago. He looked about the room, pacing always helped him think as though his mind were a complicated watch needing to be spun to remain wound.

As he paced, he came across a book...The Fall of Humanity. He flipped through the pages, Arsnic was an avid reader often spending his time rifling through scrolls and books outlining alchemical interests or any related material. Nature, anatomy, astronomy, geology, all interested Arsnic.
    Spoiler: Current Games
    Show

Aldaroth - IC

Tales of Trollskull Alley - IC
    ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ 𝄫

Child Support - IC

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: Queen Under the Mountain
    Show
    A book from a drow author, the excerpt you read discusses the cultural changes that came with the shift in drow society from demon worship to their current Lloth free ideals, and why the maternal society endured - much change was driven by matrons who had learnt to listen to their people. The keeping of half of them downtrodden was part of a cycle that, once broken, left a huge vacuum of authority and misdirected power to be made use of. Were it not for an adaptable queen, the monarchical system would likely have fallen. Instead, she was the first to lean into taking the battle to their previous lord by reaching out to other nations for help.

Seems rather patriotic.

Spoiler: The Fall of Humanity
    Show
    A rather droll and dense book, focusing heavily on studies of architecture and the cultural significance they continue to carry. The halfling author goes on to tie in the surprisingly few ruins that remain with their speculated once uses, and sets up for further in the book where he plans to discuss the changes from region to region in buildings that served similar purposes, the texts tied to those buildings, and how the differences therein may indicate the mentalities of those who experienced the collapse of an empire.

Dense, and perhaps a little opinionated.

You do note that the author mentions potential magical simplicity, based off the marks that may indicate that the buildings were raised via solely manual means.

11. - Top - End - #101

BardGuy

Arsnic reads the book with haste, architecture being a viable topic to distract his mind for the time being. After he finishes, he returns to the main room.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Im assuming none of these ruins resemble the tower we are in, correct?
    Show

Aldaroth - IC

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ 𝄫

Child Support - IC

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler: ooc
    Show
    The book is rather long, and the period of time you're spending waiting isn't. You'll manage to get through a chapter at most before the lord wants to move on.

Arsnic, make a perception check

13. - Top - End - #103

BardGuy

After perceiving NOTHING out of the ordinary or of note, Arsnic placed the book down and returned to the main room.

I greatly appreciate the hospitality, and am prepared to continue forward when the time comes.
    Last edited by Tallytrev813; 2019-06-25 at 10:19 AM.
    Show

Aldaroth - IC

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ 𝄫

Child Support - IC

14. - Top - End - #104
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Billy has never been in am estate of this size, ever. Even the mansions he lifted from were tiny in comparison to the lavish and luxury that existed here. Billy clearly felt out of place, not touching or leaving any mud when he walks. Home is only a concept he understood when with the Boulders. Now that he is on his own he needed to understand a few things

Lord Mardaq, I simply have questions about what you request of me. As well as to inform you of my abilities so you understand what I am comfortable with doing. Otherwise I would like to request sleeping quarters on the ground floor, with a window if possible.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

"The hospitality is my pleasure. Guests are rare, so I enjoy hosting. Do speak of what your abilities are, and give me your names as you do. As for quarters on the ground floor... I'm sure you understand my aversion to windows. We're currently underground. The ground floor serves as an entranceway. If you're certain you'd prefer your quarters there, I can arrange it, but be aware that you will be far more vulnerable there than you would deeper in the earth."

16. - Top - End - #106
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

My name is Billy. Formerly known as Billy the Kid, also known as Meerkat to some. Aside from being incredibly fast, I can move up walls and through through the ground at blinding speeds. I am so fast I can strike an enemy and get away before they've realized I exist. Ive never heard or seen anyone fight the way I do. I can move and exist within the Earth, as well as fighting and attacking through it and using it for the defense of myself and others. If you would like a demonstration I'd be happy to show you.
    Last edited by TheAxeman; 2019-06-25 at 04:10 PM.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

Mardaq narrows his eyes slightly. "You'll find the bowels of the earth to be your friend in times to come. I would see your fighting ability one day - though not now. I like the walls of my keep whole. If that is all, I would have us continue." He stands, rising to his huge height. "We tarry no longer Japheth. Come with us to the throne room." Though he seems not to raise his voice, it carries well within the halls. "There we drink and discuss what must be done."

Isaiah sits gingerly on a chair on the opposite side of the room, waiting. He scrambles to his feet when Mardaq rises.
    Last edited by Hypersmith; 2019-06-25 at 04:43 PM.

18. - Top - End - #108

BardGuy

Arsnic listens to the two, a bit embarrassed. All this, and he had forgotten to introduce himself.

It's nice to meet you all, though not under the best of circumstances on this night.

My name is Arsnic, I am the Alchemist in town, owner of the shop Problems and Solutions and supplier of the majority of potions, poisons, etc. I have traveled the area - though not extensively.
    Shade flaps over and lands on Arsnic's shoulder. This is Shade, he is my assistant. I brought him into this world, infusing him with particular chemicals to enhance his usefulness. He helps me while i practice my craft. Shade flaps off, landing on the floor and waddling around a little, almost mindlessly. Shade is of great use, able to secrete salv from his skin or acid from his mouth that can enhance concentration, or sting the soul.

Arsnic turns his attention back to the Vampire lord. My skills involve my training since youth with Bows and swords, an intimate knowledge of the Arcane and the ability to create objects of Arcane power, and mastery of alchemical pursuits. He stops for a moment, thinking to himself. He then continues. I had...hoped...my proficiency with chemicals in addition to my advancement in my profession would lead to a cure for this...this rage. I have encountered this before, you see. Recently. And i do seek to dispel this rage from those afflicted against their will. As i mentioned earlier, i greatly appreciate the hospitality and the chance to quell my rage in hopes to discover a management tool in the future.
    Last edited by Tallytrev813; 2019-06-25 at 05:17 PM.
    Show

Aldaroth - IC

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ 𝄫

Child Support - IC

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Mardaq observes, the pools of his eyes flickering. "I see. Your experience, however small, will be to your benefit. We will bring your wife with us here come your final morning. As for your companion... He is of great interest. Shade, you say...

In any case, we will do what we can to counter the rage and it's quick infection. That would be a mighty blow to the strength of our foes."

20. - Top - End - #110

Chimera

Japheth sits in quiet contemplation as the others introduce themselves. When he sees his lord rise, he does so as well. He decides to swallow his questions for now, and will introduce himself to the others as he walks.

"I am Japheth. I am a humble paladin of a declining order. I've been told I'm a gifted magician, though I'm no match for a true wizard. I'm fair with a sword, and I can take a hit or two on a good day. That's about all there is to me."

Spoiler: Insight DC 11
    Show
    Either he's being really humble about his abilities or he's hiding something. After all, he never showed a "fight or flight" response back on the docks; he acted like he had the situation under control no matter how many of the monsters piled together. Plus, he's got to be good for something if the vampire made him a vassal to begin with.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Mardaq leads you out of the guest wing and deeper into the keep as you descend further down the grand main stairway of the Tower. He raises a hand to receive a bat, whisper something to it, and send it flapping quickly down the path. Eventually another set of doors are opened, these to a huge open space, the ceiling vaulting over to a set of rafters that seem to dim the otherwise grand design of stone. But it seems they serve a purpose. Gleaming eyes look down in the hundreds from above - bats populate the space. At the far end, directly across from the door lies a clear throne, the same stone as the Tower and the ruins that surround it.

More than the construction or architecture, what strikes you are the carvings here. Intricate, impossibly long lines that flow from the base of the objects to their crown Up the pillars, the walls, the throne, and the dining table that stands between you and it are all filled with dipping paths, flowing, from angles to drop-like structures. Six mahogany seats around the square table, two to a side. The final side, before the throne, bears a single marble seat with a towering back. The sheer weight strikes you as staggering. Atop the table are seven goblets of silver, unadorned, but of fine make, the smoothness of the curve catching what little light comes in from the lights on the pillars in the room. The grooves extend radially from the center of the table. Mardaq steps to the fourth side of the table, placing a hand on the marble chair and pushing it back slightly, then sitting. He extends a hand to you to join him, and speaks once you do.
    "I am from an old brood of vampire. With time, the potency of my blood has increased greatly. What inkling of night lives within you now will be washed away by my greater pool. And once that happens, you must understand. The blood itself is worth little. What matters is the ritual. The action. The theft of life to create undeath. Now begins your ritual in blood and death. If you wish my blood to truly make you a vampire, there are steps you must undertake. What Japheth and Isaiah hold from my blood is enough to make them immune to vampire whelps like what you saw today - but not in ritual, and not in death."

Spoiler: Arcana: DC 12
    Show
    This is a colossal and complex ritual array that stretches across the entire room.
    Spoiler: DC 15
    Show
    Some type of conjuration ritual.

The eyes of the bats bear down on you.

He raises an open palm and curls his fingers. Five of the goblets before you pull towards him - he raises a sharp nail to the now upturned fist, drawing a sharp slice on the wrist that pours blood neatly into one goblet.

You feel unusually sensitive to the pressure of the air, Mardaq's voice far off.

""To change,"

A second goblet receives his blood. The weight of the air leaves you panting.

"you must die,"

A third. The goblets seem to glow in the light, your vision tunneling in on them and the blood within.

"be buried,"

Fourth. Not a drop wasted. No splash, no falter in the flow.

"and rise."
    The fifth goblet is filled, and the terrible trance is lifted as the bloodflow stops as neatly as it began. Lord Mardaq has changed as you were engrossed. He still bears his human form, but his cheeks have split to accommodate the gape of his jaw. Teeth, rows of pearly white teeth closer to knives in shape and size. His voice hisses in the air, more the rustle of leathery wings than anything a mortal voice could produce.

"But first - you drink."

He releases his fist, and the goblets slide back to you. The crimson blood within is pungent, powerful.

Spoiler: Drink
    Show
    The blood gives more a sensation than a taste. At first it burns - but you can't stop the liquid fire from pouring down. Then your body catches up the reality, and you are flooded with pleasure. The blood exudes a sense of power into you, pulsing magic pumping into your veins.

Spoiler: Arsnic
    Show
    Shade reacts to the new sensations pouring into you. The vampire bats above - you can sense them now, and you feel that through you, Shade can change, grow more poewrful. You can feed him the dredges of the blood in your goblet. Do you?

Spoiler: Devon
    Show
    To think you knew the shadows before was a mistake. You can truly sense them now, extensions of yourself. Your own shadow, at your feet, peels away from the light, the potency of the blood drawing it towards the goblet. Will you let it continue, grow more powerful, or draw it back?

Spoiler: Japheth
    Show
    Compared to the drop you drank when you struck bargain, this is an ocean
    The blade at your hip melts as you drink, reforming on the ground with a single eye in the center of the hilt. The crossguard grows teeth, and a tongue curls slightly around the blade. You recognize a mimic - hungering for food. Will you let it partake?

Spoiler: Billy
    Show
    You can feel within the mud on your body the death within, like never before. The earth is the domain of the dead. To it they return, from it they shall emerge. The dirt itself shifts towards the goblets, seeking to seep itself in blood and grow. Do you let it?

Mardaq watches like a hawk how you and yours react to his blood, the moment passed and his beastly form retracted.

You've completed the first step of your undeath, and he speaks.

"I leave matters of if you want to be considered dead up to you, and this final day to sort out any business you may wish to with the living. But die and be buried here in the tower. Your gravedirt is important. Your first task will be here, in Gorn. Root out and eradicate the vampire causing death in the town. I must travel to Twinklepalm and discuss the terms of what was done tonight. My wolf will remain here, and will undertake your deaths and burials. You can also contact me through him. Though he guards Japheth and Isaiah's homes tonight, he will be here when you return."
    He smiles, mirth in the wrinkles around his eyes.
    "I am also not so macabre as to simply own sets of coffins. Buy yourselves something nice."
    Last edited by Hypersmith; 2019-06-26 at 12:30 PM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Devon surveyed the room, taking in its magnificence as well as ominousness. The carvings, in particular - the whole setup, really - seemed too deliberate to serve just as decorations, and Mardaq's words about a ritual seemed to confirm it; he was no wizard, but he'd encountered enough magic in his career to be pretty sure the whole room was some kind of conjuration circle.

Well, if anything could override that bite's curse, it certainly would be other magic. No surprises there.

Then the ritual started in earnest, and he grabbed his goblet once it slid back to him. A glance at Mardaq's inhuman form, a moment of instantly suppressed hesitation...then he drank.

Fire, then pleasure. Pleasure and power. Oh, the power...he had considered it before, but could that night's happenings have actually been a boon in disguise? Power was what he needed, after all, and this much...but perhaps only a fraction would stick. And who could blame him from trying to make the best out of the situation? More. Was his shadow reaching for the goblet on its own, or was he reaching through his shadow? I need more. He didn't stop either way.

23. - Top - End - #113

BardGuy

Arsnic watches in both amazement, but also very intently, like a spectater attempting to see how the magician is creating an illusion.

Spoiler: Insight DC 10
    Show
    You deduce based on the encounters of the night, and Arsnic's affect now...
    Arsnic likely has always believed magic is rooted in chemistry, physics, and tangable/explainable worldly roots. It's driven major decisions in his past.

Arsnic watched with great bewilderment and awe, as Mardaq exercised his abilities before them.

As the cup of blood slid before him, Arsnic confidently lifted it on que - knowing his decision was the best given the scenario. He takes a hearty gulp of the blood, and quickly places the goblet down as it begins to burn his throat. He forcefully puts a fist on the table, grabbing the world to keep it still, and is shortly thereafter overcome with pleasure. He looks up at the others at the table, gauging their responses and comparing to his own. He felt on top of the world, and he stood tall puffing out his chest and deeply breathing in the newly refreshing nights air and letting out an exaggerated exhale.

Rrrrrrraaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Whoa!

Shade flaps over, seemingly checking on Arsnic intently, and then looks longingly at the goblet, and back at Arsnic. There was about 1/2 of the blood left, and based on Arsnic's response to the blood and his knowledge of infusing Shade with Chemicals in the past...this was an experiment he was unable to pass up. Once in a lifeti...err...poor choice of words.

Arsnic lifts the goblet and aids Shade in drinking a small portion of the blood, purposefully leaving roughly 1/4 left in the goblet on the table for later.

Shade accepted the blood. He didn't exactly...drink...he more allowed some to be dumped down his throat. His mindlessness appeared to dissipate and was replaced with a short amount of agony. He then stood tall - similar to Arsnic's reaction. Shades teeth seemed to recede and form into his K-9's, enlarging them. His skin...darkened...into a deep Grey/black/green. His lower two wings seem to slowly morph into his body, making way for growth of his greater two wings which ascended up his back and took on a more Bat-winged shape. Two rather large red sac's formed below his tonsils, appearing to be pouched of...of blood? His hands and feet elongated, like a praying mantis, and two sharp claws formed on each. Shade's attention was more apparent, he did not seem the mindless helper as before.

Arsnic, oddly, felt more connected to Shade, as though he could taste the blood as shade drank it, and felt refreshed as Shade took his first deep breath after the drink. There was a sense of exhilaration shared between the two...a bond.

Spoiler: Image
    Show

The two then listened to Mardaq's instructions.

He then turns to his new companions, brothers in blood.
    I shall, if you are willing, require some aid. My wife, you see...she has been infected by those rageful beasts, and i need to get her here to participate in the ritual. After acquiring our coffins, I'd be happy to assist you all in any unfinished business if you'd lend a hand with mine.
    Last edited by Tallytrev813; 2019-06-26 at 02:33 PM.
    Show

Aldaroth - IC

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ 𝄫

Child Support - IC

24. - Top - End - #114
    Dwarf in the Playground

BarbarianGuy

Billy accepts the goblet and sniffs it before drinking, as he does with any food. A strong scent of blood and also power overwhelms his senses and before he realizes it the blood in the goblet is gone and his throat is burning. After it's gone and he slowly feels each part of his body as it adjusts to the introduction of new senses, similarly to how he connects with the earth the blood in his system isn't entirely him but its also working with him. He looks around at the other individuals and then listens to Mardaq. Gravedirt? The gravedirt is important..? And a coffin, I have to purchase a coffin. Why not just be buried into the ground? Oh well, he can feel the claws and fangs that seemed longer and unnatural before slowly setting into his form, adjusting his movement to accommodate the new reach and feeling the new blades in his mouth.

I will assist you Arsnic, please lead the way.

25. - Top - End - #115

Chimera

Japheth can’t help but lick his lips as he sees the red liquid flow into the goblets.
    As one slides over to him, he picks it up with both hands and drinks from it greedily. It’s been so long...
    From the moment the first drop hits his lips, he falls into a waking dream. He sees corpses dancing around a pillar of sickly yellow fire, hears a man cackling at the top of his lungs, and his nose is filled with a sterile lack of stench. The corpses rapidly grow flesh, skin, and hair. Masks appear on their faces, and as they place their hands before the blaze, the bones of all creatures who had died there begin crawling out from the dirt and nearby trees, climbing on each other to form a figure with sharp spikes and fossilized appendages. It lurches at Japheth, and the last thing he sees is his own face on the thing before he falls into a pit of black ink.
    When he comes to, he sees the goblet trembling in his hands, seemingly missing only a small sip. He feels more unnerved than satisfied, and the gift he’s been given seems hollow in some strange way. He clears his head and makes a fist to concentrate, then almost drops the chalice in shock as his fingertips sink through the handle as if it were butter.
    The tickle of ink running over dry skin travels down his side, and a creature of teeth and tongue appears at his feet in the form of his sword. This should have been a surprise, but after his visions, Japheth was too dazed to care. As it hungrily reached for his master’s blood, Japheth took another sip, to no effect. Shrugging, he grabbed his sword by the handle and turned his wrist so the tip of the blade sank into the cup’s viscous contents.
    As he looks around at the others to see them bristling with a new sort of confidence, perhaps even arrogance, he responds first to his lord. ”Sire, I have a question regarding our coffins... Would it be possible to make alterations later? I have an idea that may be useful in the long term.”
    Last edited by MinotaurWarblad; 2019-06-29 at 10:23 AM.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

Mardaq nods in response to Japheth,then Arsnic. "The wood matters little. The grave dirt is where the potency lies, so changes are possible. You may come and go freely - the halls recognize you as their own now. So you may bring your wife before dusk tomorrow and I can add her to my court."

27. - Top - End - #117
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Devon's shadow poured inside the goblet, absorbing every last drop of blood left inside...and then it receded, returning to be a normal shadow, though somewhat darker than it ought to be. Yet, appearances are often decieving...

"I will help as well, if you need more than one of us." Devon then replied to Arsnic. "But I will have to craft a disguise first. I can't be seen walking around after having died last night, after all." he added, his tone lighthearted yet true to his actual intentions.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ogre in the Playground

Isaiah pipes up. His goblet is also empty. "I can help provide records of death if you need them."

29. - Top - End - #119
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"Mmh? Ah, right, you're in the Spears...official records for anything other than an unidentified body would be too odd, though. I'm...not from here." Devon replied, evaluating the offer. "But, well, let's say that I'm being pursued, and if you could seed enough circumstantial evidence to make anyone that's specifically looking for me think I died, then I would be thankful. Me and a, mmh, friend of mine. We can discuss the details later."

Given the Spears' link with the Bloodmoons, Isaiah would be in an excellent position to feed them false information. Definitely a stroke of luck.

30. - Top - End - #120

BardGuy

Papers indicating death would be useful, as many about town are familiar with me to some extent. I'd require as many of you as possible, as you've seen...these beasts are not easy to manage. She is currently sedated in my shop's basement, but I'm unsure how long until her current dose will wear off...she is due for another dose in the morning, so I'm hopeful she isn't conscious. Having said that, we should probably retrieve her last, and place her inside of one of the coffins we're bringing back...restrained.
    Show

Aldaroth - IC

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯ 𝄫

Child Support - IC